The sun is shining, I slept last night, and I have a feeling that it’s going to be an all-around great day here.
Did you know today is “Swap Ideas Day”? In honour of that, I’ve got a few ideas for brainstorming and sharing ideas that you could use if you’re having trouble coming up with ideas for your business.
Today’s Read: 5 Tips for Brainstorming Ideas
I don’t know about you, but every once in awhile I get into a creative funk, where nothing seems to flow and new ideas for products and articles are hard to come by. That’s when brainstorming sessions can come in handy. So, today I have 5 tips for brainstorming effectively…
Tip #1 – Get outside input. Instead of going at it alone, get some help. Gather a few of the most creative people you know and trust for a group brainstorming session. After all, two (or three or four) heads are better than one. These other participants may come up with some great ideas that may never have occurred to you otherwise.
Tip #2 – Write everything down. Even if you come up with some wild ideas, write them down anyway. They may be more viable than you think! Some of the greatest breakthroughs in history came from ideas that were considered as pretty outlandish at the time. Write it all down and revisit it later.
Remember, this is a time for gathering ideas, not for shooting ideas down. Avoid discouraging participants in your group because they won’t participate as freely and they might keep the perfect solution to themselves.
Tip #3 – Get creative! If you can’t see a solution right away, think of the problem from a fresh perspective. Look at it from a different viewpoint and maybe a new solution will present itself. Traditional solutions don’t have to be the only way to solve problems and getting creative may get the ball rolling towards the ideal solution!
Many successful entrepreneurs have a talent for observing people’s wants and needs. Then they find or invent a creative new solution. Watch the world around you and don’t be afraid to experiment with new ideas or unusual solutions.
Tip #4 – Do an idea mashup. Whether you’re brainstorming on your own or as part of a group, don’t be afraid to do a mashup of several ideas. Sometimes great ideas are born as twins – in the course of a brainstorming session you might come up with two halves of a perfect solution. Don’t be afraid to look at the results in an unconventional way.
Tip #5 – Ask questions. This works especially well in group brainstorming sessions. Encourage plenty of questions about everyone’s ideas. Questions can lead to a basic idea being fleshed out into a workable solution, and that, of course, is what a brainstorming session is all about!
Being able to solve problems and come up with new ideas is a skill that makes your life so much easier! Using these tips to brainstorm new ideas and solutions will help to keep your idea jar filled.
And now, here are todays deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- Amy Harrop – Easy Party Printables
- PLR Beach – Be Successful Blogging Planner
- Kate Riley Anderson – Printable Pros – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase this course
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- PLR SOS – How to Conquer Overwhelm
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- JR Lang – Pivotal Life Decisions
- Tools for Motivation – Simple Self Discipline
- Publish for Prosperity – Journaling as a Daily Practice
- Thrive Anywhere – 2022 3-Column Planner
- Createful Journals – House Plants Printables
- Planning Addicts – House & Home Planner
- PLR Planners – MRR 12 Days of Christmas Planner – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase this
- PLR Planners – MRR 2022 Weekly Goal Planner – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase this
- PLR Planners – Goal Planner Templates
- PLR Planners – Digital Our Family Journal
- Abundance Print PLR – Simple Habits of Greatness PLR
Deals Ending Today
Last Day for This $10 PLR: Simple Self Discipline
The Tools for Motivation team has a new special for you this week. They’ve put their Simple Self Discipline package on sale for only $10 through Friday, September 10. This pack includes:
- Simple Ways To Cultivate Self-Discipline content bundle
- Tips Report – Why Your Goals Fail
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. Email your receipt to email@example.com and I will send you the claim instructions.
New Deals Today
4 New Releases from PLR Planners
Di has released 4 new packages this week and you can save on each one through Monday, September 13.
MRR (can be resold as PLR) – 12 Days of Christmas Planner (3 sizes) along with papers, covers, stickers, clipart, borders and tags. Limited to 25. Use coupon code TWELVEDAY50 to save $50.
MRR (can be resold as PLR) – 2022 Weekly Goal Planner (3 sizes) along with papers, covers, stickers, clipart, borders and tags. Limited to 25. Use coupon code WEEKGOAL50 to save $50.
PLR Goal Planner Templates – this is a normal PLR product with 50 PowerPoint templates for goal planners, along with a color co-ordinated paper pack, stickers and digital covers. Use coupon code GOAL22 to save 20%.
PLR Digital Our Family Journal – this is the monthly contribution to the Digital Planner Bonanza but can be bought outside of the membership for $47 with a 20% discount for 4 days. Use coupon code FAMJOURNAL20 to claim your savings.
Bonus Offer: Purchase an MRR product and claim 3 bonus products from the “choose your own bonus” list. Purchase a PLR product and choose one bonus product from the list. Claim instructions will be in Di’s Bonus area after you purchase.
New PLR: Simple Habits of Greatness
Shaun and Cally have a new PLR pack on Simple Habits of Greatness available this weekend. You can pick it up for under $10 through Tuesday, September 14. The content covers:
- The main reason why habits are considered the second nature of man.
- 4 little-known characteristics of habits and how you can use them to your advantage.
- 5 big reasons why you must develop good habits.
- What the ‘habit loop’ is and how you can use it to form new habits that stick.
- Why breaking bad habits is so difficult.
- 10 tips to help you break bad habits easily.
- How to create and cement a good habit.
- The surprising difference between conscious and hidden habits.
- How to uncover your hidden habits so that you can have power over them.
- And much more…
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim document in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
Three New Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released 3 new mini packs this week. Each one includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10SEP21 to save $10 through the end of September.
If You Like Canva Templates…
You’re going to love this special offer from Tracy and Susanne at Piggy Makes Bank. They’ve gathered up several of their Canva Ebook/Workbook templates and put them on sale from now through Sunday, September 12. Choose from either bundle of 12 Self-Help titles or a bundle of 12 Business Titles or buy both and save even more. (That’s what I’ll be doing.)
ICYMI… Deals You May Have Missed
New PLR: Journaling as a Daily Practice
Alice has a new weekend special available this week on Journaling as a Daily Practice. This report and planner pack is on sale for only $11.95 through Tuesday, September 14, and includes:
- Journaling as a Daily Practice Report
- My Journaling Planner
- 20 Inspirational Social Media Graphics
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Sets
Bonus Offer: I am creating an exclusive bonus set of digital stationery that you can use with your planner. This will never be available as a bonus for any other products and is only for buyers of this journaling package. These will be in your account on the Publish for Prosperity site by Friday afternoon.
If you purchase any upsells, those will qualify for “choose your own” bonuses, and the documents will be in the back end of the Publish for Prosperity site after you purchase.
New Printables: 2022 3-Column Planner
Lynette has just released a new 2022 3-Column Planner, and I will be snapping this one up for myself. Use coupon code 3COLUMN to save 50% through Tuesday, September 14. The package includes:
- 1 x planner
- 5 x dividers
- 3 x professionally edited mockups
- 30 x social media blurbs
- 10 x social media images
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document on the Thrive Anywhere site after purchase.
New Printables: House Plants
Sue has released a new set of House Plants Printables and you can save $5 with coupon code HOUSEPLANTS through Monday, September 13. This pack includes:
23 PowerPoint Templates divided into:
- 7 Covers/Dividers
- 4 Information Templates
- 4 Journal Page Layouts
- 4 Plant Care Layouts
- 4 Plant Profile Layouts
- 60+ Sticker Set that matches the Templates
- Templates are in easy to edit PowerPoint
- Full Color + Black and White
- 8.5 x 11 and A4
- Commercial Use License
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document on Sue’s site after purchase.
New Printables: House & Home Planner
Jenn has a new House & Home Planner available this week. Save $10 through Wednesday, September 15 when you use coupon code HOMESWEETHOME. The package includes:
- INTERIORS: 20 pages
- COVERS: 1 page
- SIZES: 8.5 x 11 in. 8×10 in. & 6 x 9 in.
- FILES: PDF & PPT.
- PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS INCLUDED.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document on the Planning Addicts site after purchase.
Best Seller so Far This Week! Pivotal Life Decisions Ecourse
JR Lang has released her latest pack this week and it’s proving to be really popular! The Pivotal Life Decisions Ecourse comes with:
- 10 Part Ecourse
- 10 Powerpoint Presentations – 1 For Each eCourse
- 10 Workbooks – 1 For Each eCourse
- 10 Mindmaps – 1 For Each eCourse
- 7 Day Email Series: Pivotal Life Decisions 101
- Editable Mindmap: 10 Pivotal Life Decisions
- Custom Squeeze/Lead Page for eMail Series with Editable HTML Files
- 25 New Articles
- 2 Editable Infographics
It’s on a dimesale, so the price goes up as sales come in.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the claim instructions.
More Journaling PLR: Write It! Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling
Nicole has just released a new PLR pack on her Content Drafts site. Write It! Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling includes:
- A self-assessment quiz
- Epic blog post
- 5 shorter posts
- 6 social posts each for Twitter and FB.
Use coupon code journaling to save 50% through September 15.
New Training: Easy Party Printables
Amy has a new training available on creating Easy Party Printables, and I have a quick read through the main guide last night. I’m intrigued enough after reading to test out of few of her ideas in my own Etsy store over the coming months.
Party printables are a huge niche , and according to Amy’s research the average American will host SEVEN parties and year. Think about all the reasons people host parties:
- Baby and Bridal Showers
- Holiday and event parties like Halloween, Christmas, Super Bowl
And here’s some food for thought on the whole niche of party printables. The Canada Post office is getting in on the POD act by allowing you to print your own stamps and postcards now too! I came across this page when I was reading the news this morning!
Amy’s new training includes everything you need to take advantage of this niche. You get:
- The In-Depth Easy Party Printables PDF Guide – 90+ pages
- Over The Shoulder Video Training
- Done-for-you templates with commercial rights. NEW: These come in both easy to edit PPT format, and Canva! Plus tutorial videos so you can easily customize each template.
- Supplemental content such as worksheets and checklists to make profiting even easier.
- Bonuses and more!
Check it out here and pick up your copy for only $19.99 from now through September 13.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New! The Inventive Creative’s Handy Collection from Design Cuts
The Mysterious Bundle from Design Cuts
The Printables Sticker Bundle, Vol. 3 from Design Bundles
The Procreate Brush Bundle 4 from Design Bundles
New! The Big Halloween Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 10 Font packs and 33 Graphic packs for $29
Ends in 2 Days! The Amazing Crafts and Fonts Collection from Feya from The Hungry Jpeg – Only $6
The Salt & Pepper Font Bundle – 400+ fonts for $22
New! 5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
New! Free The Basics of Discipline PLR from Tools for Motivation
Free Comfort Zone Poster from Ekit Hub
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- New! Watercolor Nursery Fall Seamless Pattern from Creative Fabrica
- New! Christmas Dingbats Font from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Magistic Foundation Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Naomi Blake Font Duo
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Halloween Bat Lollipop Holder Template
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Watercolor Halloween String Lights Clipart
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and then finish up the bonus pack for Alice’s Journaling as a Daily Practice package.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|