It’s shaping up to be a beautiful fall day here in Central Ontario. The sun is shining, and I slept great last night after an impromptu trip to the driving range and some peaceful outdoor time. Today I’ll be able to get out for a walk as I have a couple of errands to do that I can walk to, so that will be a good break from the screen time.
Because other than that, it’s head down and get stuff done for me today. Taxes need to be done, events need to be submitted to, bonuses need to be made, and products need to be launched. And somewhere in there I need to find time for lunch and other necessary self-care!
So, let’s dive right in…
Today’s Read: Are You Confident in Your Expertise?
One of the ways in which we sabotage ourselves is by not having confidence in what we know or do. It’s the number one reason that we don’t put ourselves out there and promote our own products and services as easily as we promote for others. If this sounds like you (and I know for sure it sounds like me), there are ways you can build your confidence while you’re building up expertise in your niche.
Keep a Journal of Your Accomplishments
You don’t have to share this with anyone but take some time right now to write down your business accomplishments over the past year, five years, and even ten years so that you can remind yourself of how far you’ve come. Making this a daily habit can do wonders for your confidence and give you ideas that you can share with your audience. If you need a journal to use for yourself (and that you can also sell to others), Alice has a whole journaling pack available that you can use.
Never Stop Learning
Lifelong learning is an important aspect of maintaining your expertise. No matter what we do, technology changes things. Not only does technology change but audiences do, too. Even if the demographics stay the same, over time culture changes – which changes the values of the audience you’re working with. Continuing to learn and staying ahead of your industry as much as possible will not only ensure you are ready for change but will turn you into the expert you want to be.
Step Outside Your Comfort Zone
When you do feel fear about something, especially something like putting yourself and your products out there for the world to see, don’t let the fear stop you. Take a step outside your comfort zone and learn do the things you’re afraid of correctly. There’s nothing wrong with taking baby steps to reach your goal. As you gain experience doing the things you’re afraid of doing, and nothing bad happens, and only good things happen (more conversions!), you’ll become more confident in your expertise and willing to share it with others.
So what happens if you’re not confident in your own expertise and you don’t put yourself out there? I can tell you from experience that every time you let fear stop you from promoting yourself and your products, that fear grows. And eventually you’ll be left behind your competitors because they’re willing to do the things it takes to promote their own products and services while you’re not. Working a little every day to become more confident in your expertise and being willing to share it with others will go a long way to building up your success, whether you’re after a bigger email list or more sales, and it will start to come naturally after awhile.
Do I still get scared when I have to talk to someone new? You bet! But it’s become a lot easier over the years, and most of the time I don’t hesitate to share knowledge and promote my own stuff. I want that for you too.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- Amy Harrop – Easy Party Printables
- PLR Beaach – Be Successful Blogging Planner
- Last Day for This! Coach Glue – Maximum Revenue/Zone of Genius
- Kate Riley Anderson – Printable Pros – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase this course
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- PLR SOS – How to Conquer Overwhelm
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- JR Lang – Pivotal Life Decisions
- Tools for Motivation – Simple Self Discipline
- New! Publish for Prosperity – Journaling as a Daily Practice
- New! Thrive Anywhere – 2022 3-Column Planner
- New! Createful Journals – House Plants Printables
- New! Planning Addicts – House & Home Planner
Deals Ending Today
Last Day for $10 Flash Sale!
Tracy and Susanne are having a $10 Flash Sale over at Piggy Makes Bank and they’ve put 10 different packs on sale for $10 each… but only until tomorrow night (Thursday, September 9.) Be sure to see what’s included because some of these are 30-day packs that regularly sell for $87 each.
You’ll have to check out individually for each pack you want, and then click the buy button (it will still show the regular price) to see the $10 price reflected on the checkout page – no coupon required.
The packs on sale are:
Last Day to Save: Maximum Revenue! Discover Your Zone of Genius to Create a Low-Stress, Highly Profitable Business that You Love
Melissa and Nicole are having a sale on their Maximum Revenue! Discover Your Zone of Genius to Create a Low-Stress, Highly Profitable Business that You Love package from now through Thursday, September 9. The content covers:
- Step 1: The Ultimate Secret to Doing Highly Paid Work You Love
- Step 2: Figure Out What Naturally Fills You Up & Tap Into More Flow, Fun and Funds!
- Step 3: Pinpoint What Isn’t “Your Thing”–So You Can Finally Find What Is!
- Step 4: Why You Shouldn’t Just “Stick with What You’re Good At” If You Want to Make MORE Cash–Without the Crash!
- Step 5: Deliberately Shape Your Days for More Income & Less Overwhelm
- Step 6: Delegate Like a Diva So You Can Cash in Like a CEO!
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the claim instructions.
Events on Now!
Connected Spirit, Connected Business Giveaway On Now!
Sherry Bowers (no relation) has just opened the doors her latest giveaway specifically geared for spiritual entrepreneurs (coaches, intuitives, holistic practitioners, energy workers, therapists, healers (of all kinds!), alternative practitioners, etc.) and those interested in living their best life. Get my latest Undated Mandala Reflection Planner free as part of the event.
New Deals Today
New PLR: Journaling as a Daily Practice
Alice has a new weekend special available this week on Journaling as a Daily Practice. This report and planner pack is on sale for only $11.95 through Tuesday, September 14, and includes:
- Journaling as a Daily Practice Report
- My Journaling Planner
- 20 Inspirational Social Media Graphics
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Sets
Bonus Offer: I am creating an exclusive bonus set of digital stationery that you can use with your planner. This will never be available as a bonus for any other products and is only for buyers of this journaling package. These will be in your account on the Publish for Prosperity site by Friday afternoon.
If you purchase any upsells, those will qualify for “choose your own” bonuses, and the documents will be in the back end of the Publish for Prosperity site after you purchase.
New Printables: 2022 3-Column Planner
Lynette has just released a new 2022 3-Column Planner, and I will be snapping this one up for myself. Use coupon code 3COLUMN to save 50% through Tuesday, September 14. The package includes:
- 1 x planner
- 5 x dividers
- 3 x professionally edited mockups
- 30 x social media blurbs
- 10 x social media images
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document on the Thrive Anywhere site after purchase.
New Printables: House Plants
Sue has released a new set of House Plants Printables and you can save $5 with coupon code HOUSEPLANTS through Monday, September 13. This pack includes:
23 PowerPoint Templates divided into:
- 7 Covers/Dividers
- 4 Information Templates
- 4 Journal Page Layouts
- 4 Plant Care Layouts
- 4 Plant Profile Layouts
- 60+ Sticker Set that matches the Templates
- Templates are in easy to edit PowerPoint
- Full Color + Black and White
- 8.5 x 11 and A4
- Commercial Use License
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document on Sue’s site after purchase.
New Printables: House & Home Planner
Jenn has a new House & Home Planner available this week. Save $10 through Wednesday, September 15 when you use coupon code HOMESWEETHOME. The package includes:
- INTERIORS: 20 pages
- COVERS: 1 page
- SIZES: 8.5 x 11 in. 8×10 in. & 6 x 9 in.
- FILES: PDF & PPT.
- PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS INCLUDED.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document on the Planning Addicts site after purchase.
New! 5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
New! Free The Basics of Discipline PLR from Tools for Motivation
Free Comfort Zone Poster from Ekit Hub
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Fall Pumpkin Bundle from Creative Fabrica
- Purple Butterflies Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Magistic Foundation Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Shapes and Leaves for Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Rainbow Ombre Glitter Drip Papers
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Watercolor Halloween String Lights Clipart
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and then get some work done before I have to go out for a couple of medical appointments this afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|