The sun is shining and it’s a gorgeous spring day here in Central Ontario. But looks can be deceiving. I got ready to open the windows this morning, only to find them frozen shut because it was -13C outside! I guess winter isn’t quite done with us yet.
Here’s what I have for you today…
Coloring Patterns Monthly is Live!
The big news around here this week is that I officially relaunched the Coloring Patterns Monthly 2.0 membership yesterday. For only $9 a month you are getting:
- 30 coloring patterns (up from 25)
- A monthly pre-recorded training on different ways to use the patterns, create products, and grow your business.
- A brand new members only community where you can ask questions and get feedback.
- A monthly challenge
- A members only coupon for 30% off anything else in my shop
I have other items in the works to add as well, but they’re not completely fleshed out in my mind yet so I’m not quite ready to list them here yet.
If you want to check out the membership and see the first month’s patterns, you can do that here:
Here’s what else I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 7 Steps for Creating an Action Plan
Creating an action plan for your goals is a great way to overcome feelings of overwhelm and frustration. It’s so easy to become overwhelmed by everything you need to do to reach your goals. And it’s even easier to become frustrated when you’re not making the progress you think you should be. I’ve been there, and it’s not fun. You have so much to do that you don’t know what to do first, so you never even get started!
One of the best things I’ve found to do is to create an action plan. This is a step-by-step deconstruction of the work you need to do to reach your goal, and it’s a way to get yourself focused on your goal and knowing what each step along the path to completion is. At its simplest, an action plan ensures that you know exactly what to do, so you have less opportunity to become overwhelmed or frustrated if things aren’t moving as quickly as you think they should. It also gives you a roadmap of exactly what to do next.
Here are 7 steps for creating a simple action plan:
Top Pick Today
The Brilliant Biz and Life Academy from Leonie Dawson closes to new members at the end of this week, and I feel like I would be doing you a huge disservice if I didn’t highlight this awesome membership at least once before it closes!
In a nutshell, with The Brilliant Biz and Life Academy, Leonie is giving you everything she has created and will create this year! And she’s already added two more amazing goodies (well, actually 24 if you count the fact that each one will add new content every month for 12 months starting in April).
The two new resources are a series of monthly expert workshops, and new essential business trackers, planners and spreadsheets every month! And these are the same templates, planners and spreadsheets she uses in her own business! Yes please!
See everything that’s included for only $99/year here. There’s only a few more days to get in before it closes to new members on Friday, March 31.
Deals Ending Today
NEW!! Flip Book Templates in PowerPoint from Sue are available and on sale this week. Use coupon code FLIPBOOK to claim your savings at checkout. This is a 2-page Flipbook layout for creating flipbooks videos in PowerPoint that comes in 5 different sizes, with an instruction video included. This is personal use only.
Self-Care Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs from Coach Glue is on sale through Thursday for only $77 when you use promo code 77. The four lessons in the course cover:
- Lesson 1: The Whole-Body Entrepreneur
- Lesson 2: A Strong & Healthy Body Makes Good Business Sense
- Lesson 3: Nurture Your Emotional Well-Being
- Lesson 4: Creativity Comes from the Soul
New Mentions Today
NEW!! Money Mindset Blog Posts from Coach Glue are available and on sale through Sunday, April 2. Use promo code 17 to pick up this package of 8 blog posts with an average wordcount of 1100 words. Topics include:
- What Is a Positive Money Mindset? (And How to Start Changing Yours Today)
- 5 Things to Stop Doing in Your Business to Dramatically Improve Your Money Mindset–for Good
- 7 Limiting Beliefs Holding You Back from Earning What You Desire
- 5 Practical Daily Practices to Supercharge Your Money Mindset
- 6 Reasons You Should (and Deserve to) Make Good Money in Your Business
- The 4 Major Money Fears Entrepreneurs Struggle With
- 6 Money Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs You Need To Adopt Now
- How to Heal & Rewrite Your Money Story
NEW!! Dream Goal Plan To Do List Workbook from White Label Perks is available and on sale this weekend. This is a gorgeous workbook template in Canva that helps your customers work through the phase of dreaming and wishing for something, all the way to doing something to make it come true today.
One of the things I’ve found this year as I’ve become more intentional is that when you have a plan and take intentional action, things really do happen in a good way! So naturally, I picked this up this morning as soon as I saw the email about it.
Use coupon code DREAMS35 to save 35% on this and any other products in the White Label Perks store this weekend.
NEW!! Launch It! PLR from Aurelius is available and on sale for under $10 through this weekend. This is a “biz in a box” style package that covers:
- The routines stages of idea and product development.
- How involving your loved ones can make your startup more successful?
- Why you need to pay attention to daily obstacles?
- How to validate your ideas into the perfect product?
- How to find the perfect way to master the art of consistency?
- And so much more!
NEW!! Joyful Spring Bilingual Activity Book with PLR from Stephanie Gilbert is live and on sale this weekend. Use coupon code printemps to save 50% through April 4. It includes:
- Cover, Belongs To page and Back Cover
- Writing Activities PLUS Mazes, Crosswords, Rebus And More!
- Canva Template
- PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS.
Easter Content On Sale!
Several content creators have released Easter content over the past week or two. Here’s a quick roundup of what I know is available and on sale right now:
Easter Planner PLR from Michelle is available and on sale through March 31. This template comes with 27 pages, including five covers and four backgrounds. Use coupon code EASTER23 to save 50% at checkout.
Link Fixed! PLR Easter Activity Pack also from Aimee is on sale through March 31. You can pick it up for only $5.95 – no coupon required. This pack has 31 pages of mazes, wordsearches, dot-to-dot, and many other activities. These templates are editable in Canva and are available in US Letter, A4, and 8×10 sizes.
NEW!! Better Boundaries PLR Special from Tools for Motivation is on now through Friday, March 31. For $14.95 you get the Build Better Boundaries Content Bundle, plus the How to Deal with Negative People Self-Help Tips Report.
NEW!! The Power of Why: Command Your Motivation PLR from JR Lang is available and on sale this week. This is another one of her mega packs that includes an ebook, 2 reports, 30 articles, newsletters, sales materials, and much more.
NEW Content Added! – Kelly at Simply Love PLR has added more products to her Go Unlimited Membership! This week’s additions include 3 money management templates, Spring & Easter envelopes and 128 Spring & Easter frames. If you haven’t seen Kelly’s membership yet, she’s offering you UNLIMITED access to her library of printables for only $17/month. I think it’s a pretty cool twist on a membership option, because you get what you need when you need it. And if you need templates for Lori’s upcoming challenge, this might be worth a look.
NEW!! The April Product Listing Challenge hosted by Lori is back again for another round. Stock your shop with a new listing each day for 30 days, and get:
- Weekly FB Lives
- Weekly Open Office Hours
- 50% Discount in Lori’s store
- Chance to win prizes!
Registration is open through April 6.
NEW!! Club Pin from Melanie is ready to drop new products for members on April 1. I am always amazed at how much you get for $10/month. This is one of those no-brainer memberships for me. The April content includes:
- 5 Minute Mindset Guided Journal
- Grownup Milestones Guided Journal
- Pinterest Pin Templates
- Square Product Marketing Images | Mockups
- Walk Through Video with Customization Tutorials
Cute Habit Tracker Spreadsheets from Jan are available and on sale through Sunday, April 2. This Excel spreadsheet allows users to track their habits for 7, 30, or 100 days. As they check off each day, another portion of a cute puppy or kitten image will be revealed. Gradually, the whole image will be shown with a “well done” message. (Tip: Change out the pictures to something more relatable to your niche to differentiate yourself.)
Free Traffic Resources 2.0 from Kam is available and on sale through Friday, March 31. This is the latest in his DFY Newsletters Series and covers 24 overlooked free traffic sources. The pack comes with:
- The Complete Free Traffic Resources: Vol2 14-Email Autoresponder Sequence (8,072 words!)
- The Free Traffic Resources: Vol2 Affiliate Program Black Book is a selection of MADE TO FIT affiliate programs for this email sequence so that you can begin using the sequence quickly!
- The “How To Use Epic Conversions Newsletters” Training Video that shows you exactly how to use these emails to make money!
- The Art of Adaptation: Surviving and Thriving in an Ever-Changing Landscape (Bonus Video call on adapting in an ever-changing technology and online business climate!)
- An Official PLR License so that you can NOT ONLY use these emails to your advantage, but you can SELL THEM as well as a REAL ASSET!
AI Stickers Empireis the latest AI training from Alessandro and Andreas. In this one he’s going to walk you through how to use AI tools to create stickers and sell them. The training includes 10 videos that cover:
- + How to use MidJourney like a pro
- + How to uncover the top-selling stickers on Etsy.
- + The way to create your first amazing stickers.
- + The secret on how to clean away the background.
- + Additional prompts to create stickers.
- + How to create images for selling.
- + How to sell your stickers, step by step.
- + The best ways to advertise them for free.
- + And much more secrets!
Freebies This Week
5 Free Procrastination Articles from Publish to Prosperity
7 Ways to Improve Your Body Image from Piggy Makes Bank – FREE Pack in includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
New!! Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
New!! Free Cherry Blossom Themed Template Pack also from Fran at Happy Journals
Free Habit Tracker Calendar from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
Free Reinventing Yourself Inspirational Quote Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
7 Ways to Tap Into Your Subconscious from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Life of Abundance Log from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
5 free “Breaking Negative Habits” articles from Publish for Prosperity
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
That’s it for me today. I’m off to do some planning for Q2 so that I can hit the ground running on Saturday when the first of the month rolls around!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Have you seen the new, improved Coloring Patterns Monthly 2.0?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|