It’s another gorgeous fall day here in Central Ontario. The colours are out in full force, and we had a beautiful walk along one of the river paths yesterday before we came home and stuffed ourselves silly with Thanksgiving dinner.
I’m always a little out of step after a holiday, though. It feels like it should be Monday to me. And next week will be the same because I’m taking Monday off to go golfing with Shaun. We’re going on Thursday of this week as well, trying to fit in as much as we can now that it’s a little cooler, and his work is slowing down to where he can take some vacation days.
But it’s back to work this morning, so here’s what I have for you today…
Top Picks This Week
Pick #1 – New Training: Mockup Profit Multiplier by Mitzy is her newest training. In this course she’s going to teach you the best ways to create mockups and how you can use them to sell more of your printables. I bought the course earlier today, but haven’t had a chance to go through it yet. Although if it’s even half as good as her first course earlier this year, it will definitely be worth the low launch price.
The course includes 7 video training lessons, 14 printable worksheets, 7 over the shoulder videos, Canva templates, and more. It’s on sale for only $19.95 through Friday, October 14.
Pick #2 – Cindy’s Business Builder Specials Event is On Now!
Every year Cindy Bidar runs her annual Business Builder Specials event. This is where you can pick up a different course or toolkit at a 50% discount every day from today through October 21. Use code October22 to claim your savings.
Today’s deal is: Selling With Email. We all know how important email is to our business, and in this training Cindy is sharing her strategies to:
- Craft engaging emails her subscribers actually want to read.
- Click the “send” button with confidence every single day.
- Write useful (and profitable) emails quickly.
- Create a compelling sales pitch by including just three elements.
- Transform even the worst first drafts into an email you’ll be proud to send.
Pick #3 – Last Day! Picture Puzzle Profits – This is a really popular niche and Andy’s put his training on sale for $25 through this week only. It includes written instructions and video tutorials to show you how to put these puzzles together to create picture puzzle books for kids.
Deals Ending Today
Sue has released a new set of Intermittent Fasting Templates this week. I’ll be picking these up myself this morning since I’m getting back to doing intermittent fasting next week (after all the Thanksgiving leftovers are gone!). The pack comes with 33 templates, 5 cover/divider pages, and Pinterest and Instagram social images. Use coupon code FASTING to save 20% through Tuesday, October 11.
Alice and Yusef have a new Developing an Abundance Mindset Ekit available this week. It’s on sale through Tuesday, October 11 for $14.95 (reg. $47) and includes:
- 13 Page Report: “10 Ways to Live Life More Abundantly”
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set
- Worksheet: “Abundant Life”
- Checklist: “Core Values”
- 5 Articles
- 5 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics
- 72-Page “There is Plenty” Journal “
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set
- 365-Day Every Day Gets Better and Better Planner
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Planner.
- 36-Card Printable “36 Days to Living More Abundantly” Card Deck
- 5 Coloring Pages
You can also pick up a free Abundance Mindset Poster for a limited time.
Stephie has a new Color & Write Thanksgiving Stationery Family Kit available this week. Save 50% with coupon code handwriting through October 11.
The pack includes:
- 10 Special Letter Pages For Young Writers
- 10 Regular Lined Letter Pages
- 10 Envelopes with How-To Instructions
- All Pages Nicely Decorated With Fall/Thanksgiving Theme Elements
- BONUS: 9 Hanwriting Practice Pages to Encourage Young Writers to Become More Independent in Their Written Communication in Both English and French
- Bilingual: English / Français
- Made with the free version of Canva
- PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS INCLUDED!
Fashion Women Coloring Pages – from Ana T are on sale this week. Use coupon code FASHIONGIRLS to save 40% through Tuesday, October 11. The pack includes 20 images in PNG format with commercial license.
New Deals Today
Herbal Pantry Coloring Pages Mega Sale from Rayven at Color Monthly is on now. This bundle of previously released coloring pages includes 13 products, and is available either in black and white lineart or full color, or you can grab both versions as a bundle deal. The sale runs through Monday, October 17.
The packs included are:
- Herbal Apothecary Planner
- Pantry Supply Journal
- Power Planner Pack – Burdock
- Power Planner Pack – Chamomile
- Power Planner Pack – Cinnamon
- Power Planner Pack – Comfrey
- Power Planner Pack – Fenugreek
- Power Planner Pack – Lavender
- Power Planner Pack – Mugwort
- Power Planner Pack – Mullein
- Power Planner Pack – Rose
- Power Planner Pack – Rosemary
- Power Planner Pack – Yarrow
New! Jolly Christmas Girls Coloring Pack from Carmen is available this week. The main offer includes 30 black and white lineart coloring images in PNG and SVG formats. There are also three upsells available after your purchase.
List Building & Email Marketing Master Class from Kevin Fahey is available this week. This is a 28+ video training series that covers all aspects of email marketing and list building. Kevin is one of the most successful and most ethical marketers I know, and I’m excited to learn his email marketing strategies!
Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank – Tracy and Susanne released their mini packs for the month this week. Each one includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10OCT22 to save $10 on each pack.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Content on Sale: Journal Your Way to Life, Business & Income of Your Dreams from Coach Glue. Use coupon code 50 to save 50% through Sunday October 16. The planner covers:
- Step 1: Create A Journal That Sparks Amazement and Deepens Your Soul
- Step 2: Breakthroughs Happen When Your Desire To Change Occurs – Your Time is Now!
- Step 3: Here’s How to Begin Living With Intention & Create A Business By Design
New! Holistic Self-Care for Mind, Body, and Spirit PLR from JR Lang is available this weekend. The full package includes 5 Reports, 27 Articles, 30 Day Challenge, 5 Checklists, 5 Checklist Graphics, 2 Editable Videos, 3 Editable Infographics and more. It’s on a dime sale so the price rises with every sale.
I’ll be picking this one up for myself, because one of the things I was working on this morning was planning out the content for a new self-help site and this will fit right in.
New Marketing in Tough Times PLR from Sharyn at Content Sparks is DFY training that covers Mindset, Memorable Brand, Massive Value, Meaningful Customer Experience, and Marketing and includes tactics you can apply immediately to deal with the tough times, and in the future to “weather-proof” your business.
DFY Vision Board Workshop from Coach Glue is on sale this week and you can save $220 through Thursday, October 13 – no coupon required. The workshop content covers:
- Module 1: Vision Board Power
- Module 2: Creating Your Vision Board
- Module 3: Your Lifestyle Planner
- Module 4: Your Business Vision Planner
And comes with all the supporting content you need as well such as worksheets, checklists, powerpoint slides, emails, social posts, blog posts, sales copy, and more…
As a bonus, Melissa and Nicole are also throwing in 10 Bonus Blog Posts when you purchase.
Events on Now
The Prosperous Publishing Bundle is available this week over at Bundle Bash. The sale runs through October 16, and includes 13 products all related to publishing including:
- Sue Pats of MynuBeginning – Convert More with Small List Without Feeling Salesy – $597
- Deborah Carney of BookGoodies – One Week Home Page Feature on BookGoodies.com – $49
- Paul Taubman of Digital Maestro – WordPress Inner Circle Academy – $141
- Darlene Hawley – It’s Time To Own Your Story! – $147
- Rayven Monique of Abundability – 1:1 Make It Happen! Private Coaching Session – $197
- Ruth Bowers – The Ultimate Podcast Host’s Notebook – $27
- Dee Pawar of P4 Digital LLC – Writers Website and Author Building Planner PLR – $37
- Benecia Ponder of Inspirational Authors – Virtual Book Your Workshop – $67
- Virginie Vandeuren of Oxyp Design PLR – Halloween Cuties Line Art Images – $37
- Rosie Battista of Rosie Creative Services – The Card Deck Brainstorming Session – $67
- Heather Ritchie of Writer’s Life for You, LLC – The Ultimate Quick-Start Toolkit for Freelance Writers – $67
- Rayven Monique of Color Monthly PLR – More Grateful & Gorgeous Coloring Calendar & Planner – $90
- Bluedolphin Crow of Solo Business Breakthrough – Believe in You Affirmation Product Bundle – $97
New Summit You Might Like – Julie C Butler (of Stock by Jewels) is hosting the free Build Your Beautiful Business Online Summit from October 24 to 27 and the early bird registration started today. She’s lined up 35+ experts to share with you so that you can get unstuck and start building your business.
Still on! Design Cuts Birthday Sale! Save 50% on 180 of their best-selling products
Freebies This Week
New and Free Epic Blog Post Pack – Sharyn at Content Sparks has a new free content pack on Marketing in Tough Times available this week. It’s available through October 12, and comes with the blog post, a content upgrade, follow up emails, and social media content.
Building a Winning Mindset Free PLR from Tools for Motivation
New! Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
Today’s Read: Four Ideas for Creating a Content Idea List Using Data
Creating a content idea list is a great way to get more out of your content for a couple of reasons. First, it works a bit like a brain dump in that you can get all of your ideas down on paper and keeps your thoughts somewhat organized. And second, it helps you see where you can repurpose the content you already have.
Using data in the creation of your list works because it adds outside validation to your ideas. If you take into consideration the things people are searching for, and what the trends for your niche are, you can pinpoint the ideas that are relevant to your audience at any given moment, as well as create evergreen content that keeps them coming back to see what else you have for them.
And that’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to run some errands and then get some more work done tonight.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|