If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you. I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s an absolutely glorious day here in Central Ontario this morning! Not too hot, a nice breeze, and it looks like the city is going to start opening some more things up soon. When we walked by the library this morning they were cleaning up the little parkette and drawing links for physical distancing on the sidewalks telling people where to go, where to wait, etc. I really hope that means they’ll open up our corner park so I can let Annie off her leash once in awhile for a run.
And the mini lilac bushes that line one side of the library are just about ready to burst out in bloom! I couldn’t resist snapping a picture of them this morning. I love lilacs because they make me think of the house where I grew up. We had purple ones and white ones in our backyard and I used to love picking them to bring in to my mom.
As slow as everything’s been this week, it’s going to be a busy weekend in our low-content world with new products being launched and several deals ending on Sunday.
Free Webinar on List Building with Giveaways at 3 p.m. Today
You probably already know just how much I love giveaways (and bundle sales and other collaborations) as a way of growing my list. Chances are pretty good that you ended up here as a result of one of the events I’ve participated in over the last few years.
Someone else who loves giveaways almost as much as I do is Angela Wills from Laptop Lifestyle YOUniversity, and this Friday she’s doing a free webinar on List-Building with Giveaway Events.
Here’s what she’s covering:
- Why ANY type of business can benefit from participating in a giveaway event to build your list and how to turn what you know into more prospective customers, quickly.
- The steps to take to successfully participate in an event like this and where to find HIGH-QUALITY events that attract people who WILL BUY your offers (not just freebie seekers).
- The one thing you MUST get right when doing this kind of list-building or you’ll be totally wasting your time and may as well not even bother at all. I know, so dramatic (!), but you really need to get this so you create logical paths to profit.
Register for the Webinar here, and be sure to check out the FREE trial offer for the Laptop Lifestyle University on the thank you page. (Angela rarely gives out free trials, so if you’re at all interested this would be a great time to jump in.)
Deals Ending Today
Last Day To Save on Maureen’s Mood Trackers
Maureen has a new set of Mood Tracker Templates in her store. There are 20 8×10 tracker templates in the package in both PPT and PNG formats.
Check them out here and save $10 until Friday at 10pm EST!
Last Day to Save on Regaining Focus PLR with My Bonus
Today is the last day to pick up the Regaining Focus package for only $27 and also get my bonus planner with it. The main offer includes:
- 28 page (~6000 word) eBook
- Enhanced eBook
- Work Book
- Lead Gen Report
- Autoresponder Series
- A Regaining Focus Trainers Slide Deck
- 10 Better Focus Articles
- 2 Branding Mini-Reports
- 10 Slide Decks from Articles
- A Checklist
- Tip Posters
- Pinterest Images
- Instagram Images
- Facebook Posts
See everything that’s included here and grab your copy before May 29 when the sale ends.
My Bonus Offer: I have created a bonus Daily Focus Planner template for you. It includes 14 pages in PPT and PDF formats that you can use to create planners and journals. Here’s a quick screenshot:
New Releases Today
New! Mandala Coloring Pages from Di’s Community Initiative
Di has a new product release as part of her Community Initiative this week. I just love how she’s giving new designers a chance to show off their goods and leverage her traffic and audience to start their businesses!
The Mandala Collection by Doladella includes 118 round mandalas and 153 full page patterns.
Check it out here and use coupon code ZSF20 to save 20% until June 1.
New! Summer Beauty Recipes Social Graphics from Lori
Community member Lori Winslow has a new product release available this morning. She’s created a set of Summer Beauty Recipes Social Graphics and they are really nice!
The pack includes 10 graphics in PNG, JPG, and PPT formats, and are sized for Facebook and Pinterest. The recipes include:
- Sugar Lemon Summer Lip Scrub
- Summer Hair Detangling Spray
- Sugar Honey Summer Face Scrub
- Soothing After Sun Baths
- Infused Water for Better Hydration
- Cucumber Sugar Scrub
- Coconut and Honey Weekly Hair Mask
- Coffee Exfoliating Bdy Scrub
- Soothing Sunburned Skin
- Smoothing Banana Foot Paste
Check them out here and use coupon code SUMMER to save $10 through June 2.
New! Emotional Eating PLR from Tiff
Tiffany has released a new full funnel of PLR for you on the topic of Breaking the Chains of Emotional Eating. The main package is 60 pages of content that includes:
Main eBook Title: Breaking the Chains of Emotional Eating
This 32+ page, 13,850-word eBook starts with an introduction and then covers:
Chapter 1: How Emotional Eating Begins
Chapter 2: What Emotional Eating Does to You
Chapter 3: It’s Never About the Food
Chapter 4: Common Causes of Emotional Eating
Chapter 5: Why You Keep Turning to Food Even When You Know It Doesn’t Help
Chapter 6: Recognizing the Signs of Emotional Eating
Chapter 7: Things You Can Do to Help Yourself
Chapter 8: When You Can’t Stop on Your Own
Chapter 9: Dealing with Setbacks
Chapter 10: Building a New Relationship with Food
Bonus Report: The 5 Keys to Ending Emotional Eating
This 6-page, 2,668-word report starts with an introduction and then covers:
– Self-Talk to Help the Inner You
– Meditations Make You Aware
– Action Steps to Take
– Confronting Your Issues
– Asking for Support
Lead Magnet: What’s Eating You: Dealing with Emotional Hunger
This 5-page, 2,206-word report starts with an introduction and then covers:
– Emotional Hunger Always Has a Trigger
– Emotional Hunger Has the Same Powerful Cravings as a Person Who’s Addicted to Drugs or Alcohol
– Emotional Hunger Isn’t Your Fault
– Emotional Hunger Is Never Treated Successfully with Eating
– Emotional Hunger Needs Resources in Order to Be Cured
7-Part Email Autoresponder Series:
Email #1: Are You Stuffing Yourself with Your Emotions? – 421 words
Email #2: Is Stress Making You an Emotional Eater? – 422 words
Email #3: Handling Social Events When You’re an Emotional Eater – 427 words
Email #4: Are You Feeding the Child or Adult You? – 414 words
Email #5: How to Know Your Emotional Eating Triggers – 425 words
Email #6: Is Emotional Eating Caused by Poor Self-Care? – 454 words
Email #7: Is Your Job Causing Your Emotional Eating? – 448 words
#1 – How to Feed Your Feelings and Not Fill Your Stomach – 440 words
#2 – Stop the Emotional Eating Urge – 456 words
#3 – Are You Emotionally Eating to Avoid a Life Change – 475 words
#4 – Sit With Your Emotions – 448 words
#5 – Is Entitled Thinking Driving Your Emotional Eating? – 435 words
These reviews are of products designed to help emotional eaters work through their issues or replace unhealthy habits with new, beneficial stress-relieving hobbies.
#1 – The Intuitive Eating Workbook – 432 words
#2 – Fender FA-115 Acoustic Guitar Bundle – 434 words
#3 – Vremi 9 Piece Garden Tools Set – 411 words
#4 – Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Bundle – 434 words
#5 – STMT DIY Journaling Set – 431 words
She’s got it priced at only $19 for the whole pack for the next 5 days. Check it out here if this is a topic that works for you.
Weekend Special From Jenn
Jenn has put her Monogram Covers on sale this weekend for only $10 when you use coupon code INITIAL (good through Sunday, May 31)
The pack includes 26 letters in 5 different styles for a total of 130 pages in PPT and PDF formats.
Other New Releases This Week:
New! Coupon Capers Coloring Planner
Ravyen has released a new set of coloring planner pages this morning and it’s something a little different. The Coupon Capers Coloring Planner Designs includes 50 templates with everything that coupon users need to keep track of coupons, rebates, and shopping lists for a variety of categories.
Check it out here and use coupon code CAPERS to pay only $27 for a limited time.
New! 2021 Calendar Foundation Kit from Sue
It’s time to start getting your 2021 planners into your stores and up on KDP. Sue has a brand new 2021 Calendar Foundation Kit available to make it easier for you. The package in suitable for both self-publishing print planners and for digital planners, and includes:
- Regular PowerPoint version as usual in 3 sizes – 6x 9, 8 x 10 & 8.5 x 11 inches in both Black and White and Color Versions [6 templates in total]
- KDP Cover Templates in PowerPoint in the 3 sizes – customers just add their own images
- Digital Version in PowerPoint – this layout is sized for using for Goodnotes & Notability for iPads & Tablets – includes tabs and basic links in place
- Digital Version in PowerPoint – this is sized for using in One Note – no tabs or links as these are done inside One Note
- 10 Digital Covers in PNG Format
- 6 JPG Backgrounds – can be used as KDP covers or as backgrounds in the digital versions
- 101 Sticker Set delivered as PNG files
See everything here and use coupon code START2021 to save $5 until Sunday, May 31.
Price Increases Saturday! Learning ABCs Activity Pack!
Simon Lim is a product creator who has been around for awhile now, and he’s venturing into the Kid’s Activity Book Niche with his Learning ABCs Activity Pack. The main offer includes:
- 26 Alphabet Drawing Designs
- 26 Uppercase Activity Pages
- 26 Lowercase Activity Pages
- 26 Alphabet Tracing Pages
New! Intermittent Fasting PLR from Jennifer
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has released a new PLR pack on Intermittent Fasting. The main package includes:
- eBook – ‘Intermittent Fasting for Women’
- eBook Cover – Includes PSD File
- Report – ‘Intermittent Fasting with Keto’
- Report Cover – Includes PSD File
- 5 Follow-Up Emails
- 10 Articles – 425+ Words, Text & Word Format
- 24 Royalty-Free Images
There’s also an upsell package that includes:
- Intermittent Fasting Challenge – 14-Day Challenge with 18 Emails Total
- Challenge Calendar – Editable with PowerPoint
- Challenge Planner & Journal – Editable with PowerPoint
- Planner Cover – Includes PSD File
- 50 Journaling Prompts
- Workbook – Made from the Journaling Prompts
- Workbook Cover – Includes PSD File
Price Increases Sunday! Affinity Ease Training from Simone!
There are still a couple of days left to pick up Simone’s Affinity Ease training at the discounted price.
There are six modules in the course:
- An Overview of Affinity Publisher
- Creating a Digital Cover
- Creating Master Pages
- Creating a linked Digital Lined Journal
- Exporting the Digital Journal
- Creating Simple Covers, Buttons, Tags, and Clasps
You also get a ready-made Pregnancy Planner in Affinity Publisher format, as well as book covers, buttons, tabs and more…
Check it out here and use coupon code AFFINITY20 to save 20% at checkout. (good til May 31)
New! Journal Empire 2 from Alessandro
Alessandro has released his new Journals Empire 2 training this week. This is a new, updated version of the one he released last year. This time he’s gone into detail on:
- The Newest Top 5 Niches for Creating Hot Journals, Uncovered For You.
- The Steps To Create Each One Of The 5 Journals.
- Three Secret Tools To Test Your Niches Before Publishing.
- The Secret To Dominate Amazon SEO.
- Where To Find (And Steal) The Keywords Of Bestsellers Journals.
- How to Create Fantastic Covers For Your Journals.
- How to Publish Your Book On KDP.
- 2 Ways To Sell Your Journals Like Crazy.
I bought the front end and the first upsell last night, and will be checking it out over the weekend.
Ongoing Deals You May Like…
>>>> Kelly’s Firesale for GBIRD is going strong. This is what happens when a community comes together, and you can benefit. There are over 50 awesome business and lifestyle products in this bundle, and you’ll be helping save a young man’s life when you purchase. Read the full story here
Note: If you prefer to donate directly, you’ll find a link to Garrett’s Go Fund Me account at the top of Kelly’s Page
>>>> This month’s edition of the Build Your Successful Online Business Giveaway ends Saturday! Check it out and grab some amazing gifts from me, Melody, Rayven and more…
>>>> D’vorah has released a gorgeous set of Teal Covers and accessories for creating digital planners. Check it out here and use coupon code RUTHIE20 to save 20% at checkout.
>>>> 50 Free Journaling Prompts from Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR
>>>> 50% Off Coupon – KEEPGOING – at Piggy Makes Bank expires May 31
>>>> Nicole has a $10 special on her Digital Decluttering pack – coupon code declutter expires May 31
Graphics Deals and Freebies
Creative Fabrica – This week’s dollar deals
The Hungry Jpeg – New Dollar Deals Added
New Bundle! The Handpicked Artistic Design Collection from Design Cuts
New Bundle! The Hungry Jpeg Friday Flash Sale – Franstudio Font Bundle – 13 font packs with 20 typefaces for $7
New Bundle! Cute Scandinavian Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 8 fonts and 22 graphics packs for $20
Sunsational Summer Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 16 font packs and 16 graphics packs for $19
Now for the freebies…
Creative Fabrica Freebie – Alphabet Handwriting Worksheets
Creative Fabrica Freebie – Austina Script
New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Dream Ice Creams Papers
New! Design Bundles Freebie – 3D Mandala Craft File
Design Bundles Freebie – 8 Procreate Lettering Brushes
New! Font Bundles Freebie – Velvet Pants font
New! Design Cuts Freebie – Studio Portrait Textures
New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Big Reputation Font Duo
The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Vintage Rose French Papers
And that’s all I have for you this morning! There’s lots here to choose from, so as always only pick what you can use in your business at this moment. I know I give you lots of links every day, but that’s my job – to let you know what’s available and give you options. Your job is to know what you can use and what’s not a good fit for you and your business.
With that being said – and I know I repeat myself a lot on this point, but I want to be very clear that just because I share something does not mean you’re obligated to buy it – I appreciate you being here and trusting me to provide the information you need, and I’m always grateful when you do decide to use my links to make a purchase.
And now, I’m going to fill up my coffee cup, grab some breakfast and head back to work on those #$!! taxes.
Have an amazing day! Stay safe, stay well, and create what makes your heart happy!