If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you. I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
Miss yesterday’s Roundup? Read it here
It’s a gorgeous morning here in Central Ontario, and I’ve been out on the driving range already this morning! I love starting my day outdoors, getting some good exercise. It just seems to make the whole day better.
Now I have to settle in and get some work done for the rest of the day, so here’s what I have for you in this week’s Wednesday Roundup…
Deals Ending Today
Last Day for Unicorn Coloring Designs from Simon
Today’s the last day to save on Simon’s new Unicorns Coloring Pack. The main offer includes 30 hand-drawn cute unicorn designs in SVG and PNG format.
There are also four additional offers after you purchase the front end:
OTO #1: The first upgrade contains 30 background designs that go perfectly with the unicorn designs from the frontend. These designs come in SVG and PNG format.
OTO #2: The second upgrade contains the 30 frontend unicorn designs in dot-to-dot style. These designs come in both SVG and PNG format.
OTO #3: The third upgrade contains 120 unicorn activity pages. These activity pages come in both DOCX format.
OTO #4: The fourth upgrade contains the 30 frontend unicorn designs with background in full color style. These designs come in PNG format.
Coupon Expires Tonight! Pantry Supply Coloring Planner
Rayven is having a Flash Sale this weekend on her Pantry Supply Coloring Planner pages. You get 17 planner pages for only $10 when you use coupon code PANTRY10
Last Day for Sharyn’s Delcuttering Your Office PLR
Today’s the last day to save $80 on Sharyn’s Decluttering Your Home Office. This is a mid-level pack that includes 5 modules, an introduction, and concluding action planning. Contents include:
Module 1 – Why Declutter?
Module 2 – Have A Clear Out
Module 3 – Organize Your Space for Greater Productivity
Module 4 – Keep Your Space Clutter Free
Module 5 – Conclusion & Next Steps
See everything that’s included here and save $80 when you purchase before midnight, August 12.
These Coupons Expires Tonight! Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Use Affiliate Marketing to Boost Your Income – includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code TEN10 to save $10 at checkout.
Sleep Training for Adults – includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code TEN10 to save $10 at checkout.
Brain Foods that Boost Your Health & Intelligence – includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code TEN10 to save $10 at checkout.
Making Time for What You Want To Do includes: 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code TEN10 to save $10 at checkout.
New Releases Today
New! Healing with Crystals and Color Therapy
Gabby has released a new pack on Healing with Crystals and Color Therapy that includes done-for-you written content as well as a journal, watercolor graphics and patterns. Topics include:
- What is Color Therapy and How Does it Work? (542 words)
- What are the Psychological Effects of Color? (1093 words)
- 3 Ways to Use Color Therapy for Healing (729 words)
- Color Therapy Can Be a Powerful Tool for Combating Key Imbalances (448 words)
- How to Use Crystals in Color Therapy (886 words)
Check it out here and use coupon code crystalhealing to save $20 thru Sunday, Aug. 16.
My Bonus Offer: I have a new set of 12 watercolor journal templates for you when you purchase through my link. These will be delivered by Friday, August 14.
New! Online Success for Beginners PLR
If there’s anyone who is qualified to teach online business skills to beginning marketers, it’s Tiffany Lambert. I’ve been following her since her Squidoo days, and she really knows her stuff. She’s released a new PLR pack called Online Success for Beginners this morning.
The main pack includes 8 brand new reports on topics all new online marketers need to know:
- Picking a Niche You Can Succeed In
- Creating a Niche Home Base on Your Blog
- Building a Database of Loyal Subscribers
- Learning How to Monetize a Niche for Maximum Profits
- Analyzing Business Models to See What’s Best for You
- Networking to Appeal to Buyers and Affiliates Alike
- Using a Multimedia Approach to Share Your Message
- Utilizing Social Media to Expand Your Reach
See everything that’s included here and grab your copy for only $17 thru Monday (Aug. 17)
Low Content Resources
New! Woodland Wonderland Coloring Kit from Ellie
Ellie has a new set of Woodland Wonderland Coloring Pages available this week. The main offer includes 30 cute woodland critters in PPT and PNG formats.
There are also 3 additional offers after you purchase:
Upsell #1 – The bronze edition contains 30 background images in PPT and PNG format as well as a further 30 images with the designs incorporated into the backgrounds.
Upsell #2 – The silver edition contains 30 dot to dot designs and 30 maze template designs in PPT and PNG format.
Upsell #3 – The gold edition includes fully colorized versions of the front end images and backgrounds.
Digital Sticker Templates from Catherine
Digital Sticker Templates from Catherine – Digital Stickers are huge right now, and if you’re an Affinity user (I’m planning on becoming one this week), Catherine has a set of Digital Sticker templates you can pick up for only $10 right now.
She’s also got a free training on Teachable showing you how to create your own stickers.
Purple and Gold Digital Cover Kit from D’vorah
D’vorah released another new Digital Cover Kit yesterday and this month’s kit is all done in purple and gold combinations. Save 20% at checkout with coupon code COVERKIT
Student Reading Logs Templates from Sue!
Sue has a set of Student Reading Logs available in her store this week. You get 8 layouts to add into your academic planners including:
- Easy Assignments
- Exam Prep
- Kids Reading
- My Bookclub Reading
- My Bookclub Reviews
- My Daily Reading Tracker
- My Dream Bookshelf
- Teacher Student Reading Record
Academic Planner Templates from Julie
Julie Coffman doesn’t release a whole lot of templates, but when she does you know they’re going to be good. Her newest package is a set of Academic Planners that includes one for students and one for teachers.
See everything that’s included here
PLR Deals and Freebies
New and under $10! Decision Making Formula PLR
Shaun and Cally have a new package available this morning as well. The Decision Making Formula PLR package includes:
- Module 1: Premium Quality Ebook
- Module 2: Complete Check List
- Module 3: Comprehensive Mind Map
- Module 4: High Converting Sales Page
- Module 5: Hypnotizing Video Sales Letter
- Module 6: Exclusive Lead Magnet
- Module 7: Professional Landing Page
- Module 8: Follow-up Email Swipes
- Module 9: Stunning Graphics Pack
- Module 10: License Certificates
New! Making Time for What You Want PLR
Tracy and Susanne have a new release for you this morning too. Making Time for What You Want To Do includes: 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code TEN10 to save $10 at checkout. (Coupon expires August 12)
Article titles include:
- Do You Know What You Really Want in Life?
- Making Time for What You Want to Do by Putting it on the Schedule
- “Make” Time by Becoming Aware of How You Spend it
- Identify Your Biggest Time-Sucks
- Practical Tips for Carving Out Time for Yourself
New! Protect Your Mental Health In Times Of Fear, Crisis And Uncertainty PLR
JR has released another of her mega PLR packs today. The Protect Your Mental Health In Times Of Fear, Crisis And Uncertainty pack includes:
- eBook: Protect Your Mental Health During Times Of Fear And Uncertainty (47 Pages/9,470 Words)
- 103 Extra Sales Graphics
- 7 Day Email Series To Promote eBook
- 15 Minute Editable Powerpoint Training Presentation: Survive A Changing World:
30 Ways To Protect Your Mental Health During Times Of Fear, Crisis And Uncertainty
- Workbook: Emotional Health: Process Your Emotions (100 Pages/2,250 Words)
- Workbook: Protect Your Mental Health In A Changing World And During Times Of Chaos, Fear And Uncertainty (100 Pages/2,330 Words)
- Mindmap: Protect Your Mental Health: Mental Health During Times Of Fear And Uncertainty
- Mindmap: Protect Your Mental Health: Managing Anxiety During High Stress Times
- Report: Protect Your Mental Health: Find Comfort In Times Of Fear, Crisis, Distress And Uncertainty (19 Pages/3,863 Words)
- Report: 20 Ways To Counter Fear With Positive Action: Enjoy Inner Peace And Calm In a Turbulent Changing World (17 Pages/3,637 Words)
- Resource Reference Sheet: 29 Mental Health Resources
- 25 New Articles
- 21 Quick Actions/Methods To Change Your Perspective And Uplift Your Mood Quickly When Going Through Moments Of Difficulty, Depressed Mood Or Anxiety – 767 Words
- Editable Cheatsheet: Your Emotional Health: Coping Mechanisms And Key Habits (10 Pages/2,840 Words)
- Editable Checklist: 20 Ways To Counter Fear With Positive Action (12 Pages/1,727 Words)
- Inspirational Poem Graphic: Out in the fields with God – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 2 Editable Infographics
- 21 Editable Viral Images: Peace Of Mind In A Changing World
- Editable Collage: Peace Of Mind In A Changing World
- 24 Inspirational Quotes: Peace Of Mind In A Changing World
- Editable HD Video: 12 Ways To Counter Fear With Positive Action
It’s on a dime sale, so click here to check it out and get the best price.
Ruthie’s Tip: Jenn has a set of Mental Health Templates on sale this week, and I think you could marry up the two packs to create some really unique products of your own to sell on your site on in your Etsy shop. (Use coupon code IMOKAY to save on Jenn’s templates thru Thursday)
New and Under $10! Meditation for Busy People PLR
Aurelius has a new PLR pack on the topic of Meditation for Busy People. This is a 10-module PLR pack that includes:
- Module 1: High Quality Ebook
- Module 2: Printable Checklist
- Module 3: Resource Cheat Sheet
- Module 4: Mindmap
- Module 5: Ready-Made Salesletter & Thank You Page
- Module 6: Lead Magnet & Opt-in Page
- Module 7: High-Quality Professional Graphics
- Module 8: 10 x Quality Articles
- Module 9: Promotional Email Swipes
- Module 10: Social Media Viral Images Pack
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #1: Quickstart Guide
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #2: 12 Step-By-Step Video Tutorials
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #3: PLR Training Camp – 2 Hour Video Training
You can pick this up for only $9.95 for the next few days if this is a topic that interests you. It’s a great topic for created journals and guided workbooks around.
One more on the topic of mental health before we switch gears here,
Free Articles on Embracing Optimism from Alice
Alice has a set of 5 free articles on the topic of Embracing Optimism for you this morning. Titles include:
- Can a Pessimist Become An Optimist
- Characteristics of an Optimist vs Pessimist
- How Optimism Impacts Your Relationships
- Improve Your Life with the Power of Hope, Optimism and Positive Thinking
- Improve Your Physical Health by Being Optimistic
New! Fully Remote: Timely Ways to Make a Living From Home
Nicole has a new product available in her Content Drafts store. In Fully Remote: Timely Ways to Make a Living at Home, you get content that is really timely right now. It’s a broad overview intended to inspire people who need to get some money coming in right now.
The package includes a self-assessment quiz, epic blog post, 5 shorter posts, and social posts.
Check it out here and use coupon code remote to save 50% thru August 15.
Making Progress Each Day PLR
Tracy and Susanne have a new mini pack out this week on the topic of Making Progress Each Day. The pack includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Article titles are:
- The Difference Between Busy Work & Productive Work
- To Measure Progress, You Have to Track
- The Importance of Setting Meaningful Goals
- Plan Your Day & Make a To-Do List
- Review How You’ve Done & Evaluate What You Can Do Better Tomorrow
Events on Now
Healthy Wealthy and Wise Giveaway
The free Healthy, Wealthy and Wise Giveaway is on right now. There are over 20 business products relating to health, business, and personal growth included in this giveaway.
I’m giving away a fully dated 2020-2021 Reflections Planner complete with commercial use rights in this event.
Check it out here and see if there’s anything you can use.
Tools and Training
My Review of Plug and Play Journals from Amy and Deb
Okay, I promised you a review of Amy and Deb’s Plug and Play Journals in yesterday’s newsletter, and here are my thoughts after buying and trying it last night.
I purchased this last night – only the front end, no upsells, and set about watching all the training videos. Everything seemed pretty straight forward so I created my account and set out to make a test journal.
That was easy too. I created a CSV filed out of a set of Sue’s Monthly Journal Prompts, and uploaded it to the software. Clicked a few buttons, changed the font and the font size and saved the whole thing as a powerpoint file.
I have to be honest, and I really hate to say it, but I was pretty underwhelmed with the output. If all you want to do is create a prompt page with some lines on it, then it gives you a good base product to put your own stamp on. But it doesn’t create a complete journal for you, which is what the name of the product implies.
You still need to take it into either PowerPoint or Word and add all the finishing touches. So you still need to know how to work in either of those programs to be able to add any text decorations, borders (if you don’t like the ones that are supplied), and your front and back matter. And to be fair, they do tell you that in the first overview video.
To me, though, and maybe I’m wrong and you can tell me if I am, that’s like making the book twice. My personal opinion is that if you have to clean it up and add the finishing touches in PowerPoint or Word, then you’re better off starting there in the first place.
It’s much easier to create your layout first and then add your text and lines in, than it is to create your text and lines first and then try to fit your layout around them.
There are automation tools like Di’s PowerPoint Replicator that will do the same job and create a much more professional-looking planner or journal.
If you want to check out Plug and Play Journals for yourself, you can see the demo here. There’s no denying that Amy and Deb put out good products. I’ve bought most of what they have created over the years, but this one just doesn’t do anything for me.
The Annual Stretch Yourself Challenge is Coming!
Every September Kelly McCausey hosts the Stretch Yourself Challenge, and it’s time to sign up for the 2020 version now. The challenge can be life-changing if you let it, and if you take part and do the mini-challenges that make up the overall.
Last year I did it, and I got over my fear of being on live video by doing a series of Facebook Lives, plus creating a new youtube channel, and I can’t remember what the third challenge I tackled was. But, look at me now…
When I started the challenge last year I didn’t want to be seen on video at all. Since then, I’ve done live trainings, hosted a summit and am getting ready to host the Round Tables for my Deluxe Birthday Bash buyers.
Check it out here and see if it’s something you might be interested in. Kelly’s opened it up for pre-orders and you can save $30 if you register now. I hope to see you there!
Graphics Freebies, Bundles and Deals
Creative Fabrica Freebie – Modern Smooth Abstract Shapes
Creative Fabrica Freebie – Salam Calligraphy Font
New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Love Roulette Script Font
Design Bundles Freebie – Floral Stethoscope SVG Graphic
Design Bundles Freebie – Mediterranean Digital Papers
New! Font Bundles Freebie – Sansterdam Inline & Outline
Font Bundles Freebie – Leafs Script Font
Font Bundles Freebie – Audio Wave Font
New! Design Cuts Freebie – 100 Hand Drawn Logo Elements
The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – 40 Cozy Autumn Graphics
New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Summer Show Display Font
>>> Bundles and Other Deals
Creative Fabrica – This week’s dollar deals
The Hungry Jpeg – New Dollar Deals Added
Creative Fabrica has several new bundles including Hand Lettered Font Bundle and the Adult Puzzle Pack Bundle
New Bundle! The Type Designer’s Luxury Font Library from Design Cuts
New! The Hungry Jpeg Friday Flash Sale – The Real Type Co Font Bundle – 17 script fonts for $8
The Sweater Weather Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 23 fonts and 24 graphics packs for $29
New Bundle! Nataka’s Cute Graphics Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 38 graphics packs for $19.
Daily Tips – Tips for Getting More Done This Week
To increase your productivity, remember that you want to get things done that add value to your life in some way in a timely manner. You can spend a lot of time doing things that add no value to your life, to other people’s lives, and are just busy makers, or you can plan your week to be more productive and useful than you ever thought.
- Develop Your Plan – Look at the things you need to do this week, add to it based on your goals and objectives for the week, remembering to list each action that needs to be taken for the final result so that you don’t get caught up in a bottleneck or roadblock.
- Fill in Your Schedule with Thought – As you look at your plans, goals, and objectives now, you need to translate it into a chronological schedule that helps you break down tasks into small chunks. Schedule everything realistically. For example, if you need to go to the doctor’s at 10am, it’s unlikely it’s really going to take only an hour. Plan for it and take some gap-filling activities for you to do while waiting.
- Check Your Schedule Before Saying Yes – Whenever someone comes to you with new things to add to your schedule, don’t say yes automatically. First, tell them you’ll check your calendar. Then check your schedule but also check your mind to find out if you really want to do it or not. Only say yes if you can fit it in even if you think you want to do it.
- Batch Like Tasks Together – When you check out your task-list for the week, determine if you can schedule some tasks together. For example, if you have a doctor’s appointment and you need to grocery stop too, why not do those together. That way, since you cannot control the Doctor’s schedule, you can make up the time on the back end by ordering groceries and picking them up.
- Delegate and Outsource – When you look at your task list, note the things that someone else can do. Turn those tasks over to the other people who can do them. If you want to pay someone to do things, that’s also an option. Just find someone else who is good at the job and let them do it.
- Remember to Take Care of You – In order to be productive, you need to eat right, stay hydrated, sleep enough, and take care of yourself. When you are healthy, mentally, and physically, it’s a lot easier to get more done without stress.
Getting more done this week simply means that you need to create a plan that you can follow to get everything done that you want to get done. It’s so much easier getting more things done when you know why you’re doing it when you’re doing it, and how you’re doing it.
And that’s it for this week’s Wednesday Roundup!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!