It looks like it’s shaping up to be another gorgeous day here. Yesterday we went for a walk out at the wildlife sanctuary, and it was so gorgeous and so peaceful! I think that was the first time I’d been out there in over a year because I’m not much of one for going on really long walks by myself. On the beach, for sure I’d have no problems going by myself. In the bush? Not so much.
Since I didn’t get much done yesterday, today I’ll be working extra hard on getting the site back up and running. Today’s main task is to get amember reinstalled – not always the most fun thing to do!
But before that I have lots of goodies to share with you this morning…
Top Picks This Week
Ends Tonight!! Pick #1 – Email Marketing Momentum from Cindy is on sale this week through Sunday, March 12. Use coupon code MOMENTUM to save $60 at checkout. The training has been updated for 2023 and covers:
- How to organize your email calendar so you always know what you want to share (this eliminates a ton of wasted, “starting at a blank screen” time while trying to figure out what to mail about).
- How to continually improve your promotions and funnels to maximize your profits (this takes about 5 minutes a day, but the value you’ll get from it is priceless).
- How you can easily repurpose email content so you’re not always writing new stuff. <– This is a HUGE timesaver!
- How to evaluate the resources you share so you offer the highest value to your subscribers. This one is super important to me and I’m glad she included it. Cindy shares her process for this inside Email Marketing Momentum.
Pick #2 – Friday’s top pick was Sajan and Justin’s Manifest Your Dreams PLR. This is a full PLR package that covers:
- What manifestation really is and why it is so important – if you don’t understand this then you will be very unlikely to succeed!
- How the Law of Attraction powers manifestation and the most important things that you need to know about the law so that you can get what you want!
- The ONE thing that you MUST do to manifest your dreams – most people do not do this and set themselves up for failure from the start!
- Why VMT is so important and how you can use it effectively to manifest anything that you want!
- 9 essential steps that you need to take to identify what you really want in your life so that you can manifest it!
- 7 common mistakes that people make when they are trying to manifest their dreams and how you can avoid them to provide you with the best chance of success!
- How to use the right visualization techniques that will help you to manifest your dreams faster than you thought possible!
- 10 simple but powerful ways to manifest your dreams that are proven to work and require the minimum of effort!
- 6 things that you need to do every day to establish the best possible routine to manifest your dreams!
- 8 life-changing best practices that you must follow to manifest your dreams and get everything that you want!
Pick #3 – Thursday’s Pick was the Memberships from Piggy Makes Bank that are closing to new members at the end of March.
The three memberships are:
Here are 10 ideas for using the content:
- Turn the articles into a 30 Day Blog Post Series and the emails to email your list about them.
- Share the body of the email text as social media posts with links to the blog posts.
- Take the document that includes all articles, add a title page, about the author, and recommended resources and you’ll have an eBook that you can give a way at the bottom of each blog post. Write a quick Call to Action to build your subscriber list.
- Do the same as above but sell the eBook to build a customer list. This could be your entry level product that not only builds this paying customer list, but also feeds into the rest of your product funnel.
- Create a 30 Day group coaching program or interactive challenge based on the content of this package. Hand the eBook to your clients to follow along and have something to take away with them after the program runs its course.
- Create a personal coaching program based on the same info with more personalized suggestions for each client.
- Use the content in each article to create a quick audio or video product. If you have a podcast here’s the content for your next 30 episodes.
- Use the 30 topics to record 30 Facebook Live videos for your self-help audience.
- Hold a series of self-help webinars based on the article content.
- Mix and match all of the above. Remember, this is your content. You can re-purpose it as many different times and in as many different formats as you see fit.
Bonus Offer: These have been some of my favourite content packs over the years and I have used them in a variety of ways! As a bonus, when you purchase one or more of the memberships through my link, I will host a live workshop that shares some of my secrets for using the membership content.
This Week’s Flash Sale – Coloring Calendars
This week I’m putting my 2023 Coloring Calendar packs on sale. There are 3 packs to choose from, and each one comes with 3 different styles of calendars. Use coupon code CALFLASH50 to save 50% on all 3 through the end of March.
2023 Landscape Coloring Calendars
2023 Floral Coloring Calendars
Set of 3 2023 Coloring Calendars
Deals Ending Today
Ends Tonight!! The Spiritual Entrepreneur Bundle hosted by Val & Rayven is on through Sunday, March 12. I’ve contributed a brand new set of 25 mandalas for you, along with a replay of a workshop I did showing you how to use them to create a variety of products. And I added a bonus of 50 more round mandala-style patterns for you when you buy through my link. That’s waiting for you in the download area on the Bundle Bash site.
Low Content Resources
Digital Recipe Book from Chelsea is on sale this week. Use coupon code DIGITAL20 to save $20 through March 19.
Women’s Health & Wellness Planner from Mary Jo is on sale through March 19 for only $12 – no coupon required.
Roxy has a Digital Fitness Planner on sale this week. It includes a 69-page hyperlinked planner, 5 social media post templates, 5 coloring pages, and 5 sticker templates for $17.
Self Love Prompt Journal from Lori is available and on sale this weekend. Use coupon code SELFLOVE to save $20 through Monday, March 13.
UPDATED!! Homestead Skills – Scratch Cooking from Michelle is available this week and now includes a Canva template! Use coupon code SCRATCH to save 50% through Monday, March 13.
Homestead Print and Digital Planner Bundle from Becky is on sale this week through Monday, March 13. Use coupon code HOMESTEAD10 to save $10 of both the print and print/digital options at checkout.
Grow Your Blog with PLR Sitewide Sale from Cheri is on now. She’s discounted everything in her store by 50% through the end of March when you use coupon code NEXT.
Happy Spring Design Kit from Limitless Design Kits Membership is available now through March 14 when you join the monthly membership.
Hippity Hop Easter PLR Coloring and Activity Pack from Candace is on sale this week for $17. It comes with 25 coloring pages, 5 mazes, 5 spot the difference puzzles, 5 dot to dot puzzles, 5 copy the pictures, and 5 math sheets
New Content at Club Pin is out! Melanie has released this month’s content at Club Pin. This month’s products include 2 Anger Guided Journals, Pinterest Pin Templates, Square Product Marketing Images | Mockups and a Walk Through Video with Customization Tutorials
Michelle’s Craft Planner Sale is back for the whole month! Use coupon code CRAFT50 to claim your savings.
Monthly Membership Collection of Coloring Pages from Rayven at Color Monthly are on sale this week through Monday, March 13. There are three different packages to choose from, and monthly or one-time pay options available. The packages are:
- Collection A – 12 monthly packages
- Collection B – 24 monthly packages
- Collection C – A + B and 6 extra months for a total of 42 packages
All Access Pass from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is on sale this weekend for half off. I bought this years ago, when all she was doing was written PLR and it’s paid for itself many times over. Now that she’s added more journaling content and templates, it’s even more valuable. For the one-time price of the pass you get everything she’s ever released, as well as everything she will release in the store in the future. (Note that this does NOT include things that she creates as exclusive bonuses for other promotions.) I’m not sure how long this is going to be available, so if it’s something you think you can use, check it out sooner rather than later.
The Get Clear Before You Blog Workbook from Jenn at Planning Addicts is a 30-page comprehensive workbook designed for potential bloggers who are looking to make an informed decision about whether or not blogging is the right path for them. Use coupon code GetClear to save 50% through March 15.
The Customer Service SOP Builder from Lynette is on sale this week for $23 through Tuesday, March 14. It’s designed to help you and your customers document your procedures covering all aspects of customer service so that your team has everything they need to provide excellent service.
How to Write a Book When You Have NO Time to Write” Planner from Coach Glue has been updated and now includes a gorgeous Canva template. Use promo code 50 to save 50% through March 19.
Other PLR Deals
3 New Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank are available this week. Each pack includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10MARCH23 to save $10 on the following:
Managing Your Health With the Web
Maximizing the Top Five Areas of Self-Development
How to Build Multiple Streams of Income from Sharyn at Content Sparks is available and on sale now. Save 67% and get an Early Bird Bonus when you purchase through March 14. This DFY course focuses on how to increase y our income and protect your financial freedom with diverse sources of revenue.
Tools & Training
Fast & Simple Course Creations with the Power of Printables is a 4-week Intensive Training Program from Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub. The 4 lessons cover:
- Lesson 1: Insider Methods for Researching and Developing Your “Get Paid Before You Create It” Product
- Lesson 2: Easy Strategies for Building Your Buyer Audience and Crafting an Offer They Can’t Resist
- Lesson 3: Putting Together & Delivering Your Simple, But High Impact Course with Printables
- Lesson 4: Easy Systems to Keep Profiting from Your Course Materials and Printables Long After the Work is Done
Cut & Paste Kids Books Training from Andy is on sale from now through Monday, March 20. This training covers the children’s “scissor skills” niche and shows you how to create different types of books for this marketing.
On Sale!! EDU Printable Décor Made Easy from Amy Harrop is on sale through March 15. Use coupon code DECOR10 to save $10 at checkout. It covers how to create and sell classroom décor printables.
Spreadsheet Templates Mastery from Ken Bluttman is still one of my favorite picks this week. Creating spreadsheets for sale is something I’ve been thinking about doing for awhile now, and this course comes at the perfect time for me, with the new shop and the new energy swirling around here. I already bought my copy and the first upsell, and I’m really excited to dig into this over the coming weeks.
How to Create Party Invitations to Sell On Etsy is the latest templates with training from Kristie Chiles. You not only get 10 Canva Templates to use for creating your invitations, you also get video training that covers how to edit the templates to make your own invitations, how to find trending topics, and more. Complete details are available on the sales page.
Leonie Dawson’s Brilliant Biz and Life Academy is closing to new members at the end of March. This is where you get all of her courses and trainings, live calls every month, printable versions of her bestselling workbooks, and other goodies for only $99 a year. And no, that’s not a misprint.
I’m a member and I love her straight talking style. I feel like she’s talking directly to me when I’m listening to a podcast or video. But I will be the first to admit her style is not for everyone – like, if you are easily offended by strong language, then it’s definitely not for you.
Check out the sales page here to see everything that’s included:
Dollar Deals from Creative Fabrica
One Dollar Deals at The Hungry Jpeg
New!! The Adventurous Artists Procreate Collection from Design Cuts
New!! Mega Easter SVG Bundle (Creative Fabrica)
New!! Kids Bundle of Graphics & Papers (Creative Fabrica)
Ends in 3 Days!! The Mystical and Mythical SVG Bundle (Design Bundles)
New!! Say Yes! The Wedding Bundle (Design Bundles)
Free Content from Ekit Hub
Alice and Yusef have released a ton of free content this week as part of the prelaunch for their upcoming course. Here are a few of the goodies they’ve got for you:
Live Tonight!! “How to Beat Procrastination and Make a Better Product That Sells Like Crazy“
Free Report – “Boost Your Coaching Program or Course with the Power of Easy-to-Create Printables“
Free Report – “Get Paid Before You Create Your Printables“
Free Interview: “12 Important Lessons after Millions of Dollars in Courses and Printables Sold“
Video – Do You Suffer from Imposter Syndrome When Using PLR?
Video – Recommended Daily Schedule For Digital Product Sellers
Freebies This Week
New from Creative Fabrica – Holiday Special Gradient Bundle
New!! Wildflower & Butterfly Collection from Design Cuts
7 Ways to Improve Your Body Image from Piggy Makes Bank – FREE Pack in includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
New!! Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
New!! Free Cherry Blossom Themed Template Pack also from Fran at Happy Journals
Free Habit Tracker Calendar from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
Free Reinventing Yourself Inspirational Quote Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
7 Ways to Tap Into Your Subconscious from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Life of Abundance Log from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
5 free “Breaking Negative Habits” articles from Publish for Prosperity
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
Free Graphics Packs
Free Daily Gifts (Creative Fabrica)
Weekly Freebie from Hungry Jpeg
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles
FREE Boho Floral Vases (Hungry Jpeg)
Modern Abstract Backgrounds (Hungry Jpeg)
Mother’s day svg bundle (Design Bundles)
Pastel Floral Background Bundle (Design Bundles)
Soft Flower Watercolor Pattern (Creative Fabrica)
Unicorn Alcohol Ink Digital Papers (Creative Fabrica)
Free Font Bundle (Hungry Jpeg)
Free Font of the Week (Font Bundles)
All Free Fonts (Creative Fabrica)
CHESA Elegant Ligature Serif Typeface (Hungry Jpeg)
Storytelling – A Bouncy Script Font (Font Bundles)
South Australia – Handwritten Brush Font (Font Bundles)
Magnisa Sans Regular & Italic Font (Creative Fabrica)
Daily Book Font (Creative Fabrica)
This Week’s Reads
4 Reasons You Need More Than Income Goals
6 Tips for Building a Business that Supports Your Lifestyle
How to Find Bundles and Giveaways to Participate In
5 Steps to Turn Challenges into Opportunities
That’s it for me this week. I’m off to grab some brunch and then get down to work on the site for this afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|