It’s another gorgeous day here in Central Ontario! I’m not sure how long this will last now, so I’m taking some more self-care time this afternoon and heading outside to soak up as much sun as I can!
Here’s what I have for you in today’s roundup…
Selected Quick Links to Today’s Deals
(Just the links for readers in a hurry. Product descriptions below)
Top Picks This Week
- Pick #1 – 2023 Vertical Column Weekly Planner from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
- Pick #2 – 2023 Calendars and Planning Kit from Ekit Hub
- Pick #3 – Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit from Cindy – limited time only!
Deals Ending Today
- New Financial Planner Templates from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle – code FB22 saves $17
- Unlocking Potential Bundle from Fran – code FRIDAYFUN saves 25%
- Self-Love Printables Bundle from Roxy – save 40% with code SELFLOVE40
Low Content Picks This Week
- Migraine Tracker Bundle from Di at PLR Planners – code MIGRAINE2022 saves 20%
- 264 Lunch Box Notes from Sasha
- Holiday Single Page Printable Medley from Jamie at Fourth Dimension Planner – code HiHoliday22
- Grateful & Gorgeous Coloring Calendar & Planner from Rayven at Color Monthly – code GRATEFUL
Written PLR Picks This Week
- The Art of Joy & Fulfilment PLR from Yu Shaun & Cally Lee
- Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop from Content Sparks
- 7 Steps to Get Featured on Hot Podcasts from Coach Glue – code 27 saves $70 through Sunday, November 13
- Tiny Viral Videos Planner from Coach Glue – code 50 saves 50% through Thursday, November 10
Bundles on Now
- The 2nd Annual Transforming Lives Bundle from Gabby at A Cup of Zen
- The Addicted to Planning Bundle from Jenn at Planning Addicts
- The Work Life Home Life Bundle from Val & Rayven at Bundle Bash
Monthly Memberships with New Content This Week
Download your content if you’re already a member. If not, check these out!
- Closes Monday! Monthly Printables Club from Jenn – doors are only open through November 7 at $17/month
- Pretty Printables Club from Sue – If you do printables for scrapbooking and art journal type things you’ll like this membership.
- Monthly Personal Development Newsletter Club from Publish for Prosperity
- Social Media Booster from Publish for Prosperity
- Ez Pub Profits
- Low Content Intel – the November edition covers Planners
- PLR Cookie Jar Membership from Melissa
This Week’s Reads
- Are You Confident in Your Expertise
- 8 Ways to Overcome Shyness By Helping Others
- 4 Ways to Overcome Fear of Self-Promotion
Top Picks This Week
Pick #1 – 2023 Vertical Column Weekly Planner from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere is on sale this week for half price through Tuesday, November 8. I love this planner because you can have separate spaces for different areas of your business and/or life all on one planner.
Pick #2 – 2023 Calendars and Planning Kit from Ekit Hub is available this weekend. It’s on sale through Tuesday starting at $9.95 for the silver pack which includes the Year of Success Calendar, 1 year-at-a-glance calendar, and 5 articles. You can also choose the Gold Pack for $17 or the Platinum Enterprise Pack for $27.
There’s also a free offer with a complete dated 2023 calendar so you can try before you buy.
Pick #3 – Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit from Cindy is aa collection of 18 Trello board templates to help small business owners organized everything from email schedules to course creation. This is a limited time only offer, and is going back in the vault when the sale ends on Sunday, November 6.
Deals Ending Today
New Financial Planner Templates from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle are available this week. You get 58 layouts for money management and budgeting in both PowerPoint and Canva formats. Use code FP22 to save $17 through Sunday, November 6.
Unlocking Potential Bundle from Fran is on sale through midnight tonight. Code FRIDAYFUN saves you 25% on this pack that includes:
- 40+ unique journal templates – in three sizes (each with a no decoration version too).
- A fully editable digital version of the journal – all hyperlinked up – even the binding can be changed.
- A cover in 4 sizes (6×9, 8.5×11, A4 + 6×9 KDP) plus 2 3D Mockups
Self-Love Printables Bundle from Roxy is on sale through midnight tonight. You can save 40% with code SELFLOVE40. The bundle includes:
- 40 page Canva editable self love workbook planner template
- 6 Canva editable self love and self esteem affirmation cards template
- 5 x Canva editable planner cover templates
- 5 x planner png ecover mockups
- 5x Canva editable sticker templates
- 5 x Canva editable social media templates
- All with commercial license!
Low Content Resources
Migraine Tracker Bundle from Di at PLR Planners is on sale through Monday, November 7. Use code MIGRAINE2022 to save 20%. You can choose from either print or digital versions or a bundle with both and extra stickers and digital papers. Available in either PowerPoint or Affinity formats.
264 Lunch Box Notes from Sasha are on sale through the end of November. You get 264 templates in 11 categories that are customizable in Canva. I love that Sasha always comes up with different templates that you can use and the pack also includes a bonus guide with selling tips and tricks for you!
On Sale! Grateful & Gorgeous Coloring Calendar & Planner from Rayven at Color Monthly includes 12 months of planner pages, calendars, menu planners, gratitude journal pages and to-do lists for $27 with coupon code GRATEFUL.
Holiday Bingo Cards on Sale at Simply Love PLR. Save $10 on Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas Bingo Templates. – No coupon required.
IM Survival Formula from Jason Oikle is on sale this weekend. This lead magnet package includes:
- 6130+ Word Report You Can Give Away
- Mobile Ready Lead Capture & Delivery Pages
- Professional Product Image Graphics
- Editable Source Files Included
- Fully Rebrandable PLR Rights Included
The Art of Joy & Fulfilment PLR from Yu Shaun & Cally Lee is available this week. This “biz in a box” style package covers:
- The secret key to living a joyful and blissful life.
- 3 common misconceptions about contentment plus the truth about this misunderstood virtue.
- 5 little-known attributes of contentment.
- 8 dangers of discontentment.
- How contentment affects your relationships.
- Are you really happy? See Chapter 2 to find out two types of happiness.
- 7 secrets to living a happier life.
- Want to maintain positive emotions? Use the 10 scientifically proven methods mentioned in Chapter 3.
- And more…
Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop from Content Sparks is on sale this weekend with a launch bonus of a 5-day challenge kit available through Wednesday, November 9. The course covers 5 major digital marketing channels:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Conversational Marketing
I’m looking forward to picking this one up to do some work with in the new year myself!
7 Steps to Get Featured on Hot Podcasts from Coach Glue is on sale this week. Use code 27 to save $70 through Sunday, November 13. This package covers:
- Step 1: Show What You’ve Got to Offer
- Step 2: Get to Know Your Host
- Step 3: Be an Irresistible Guest
- Step 4: Perfect Your Pitch
- Step 5: Create and Provide Sound Samples
- Step 6: Promise to Promote
- Step 7: Stick to Best Practices
Tiny Viral Videos Planner from Coach Glue is also available this week. Use code 50 to save 50% through Thursday, November 10. This planner covers:
- Step 1: Pick the Perfect Platform to Reach Droves of “Right People”
- Step 2: Get Familiar with What’s Viable to Go Viral
- Step 3: Leverage Trends to Fasttrack Your Success
- Step 4: Brainstorm Unique, Internet-Breaking Content
- Step 5: Finesse Your “Films” with Fame-Creating Final Touches
- Step 6: Post at the Right Times to Skyrocket to Stardom
Bundles On Now
This is the silly season for bundles and summits, it seems! I’ve got three bundles on my list to pick up and I’m totally ignoring any summits that come my way just because I know I don’t have time to watch anything live, and even if I buy the replays they’ll probably sit here and gather digital dust.
The 2nd Annual Transforming Lives Bundle from Gabby is live as of this morning. There are over 40 contributors this year with a combined value of over $2700 for only $37 through Tuesday, November 8. I love Gabby’s bundles because she specifically targets the self-help niche and this year she’s got some really great personal use workshops and courses to go along with all the PLR.
The Addicted to Planning Bundle from Jenn at Planning Addicts is on now through November 10. There are over 35 products with a combined value of $1280 available for only $27. The products are split about 50/50 between PLR and Personal Use rights, but they are all related to planning and journaling in some way.
The Work Life Home Life Bundle from Val & Rayven at Bundle Bash is on now through November 13th. This bundle is all about managing your work life and your home life, and there’s a good mix of training and templates in this one too. I’m looking forward to doing Val’s live Get Biz Done challenge because I’ve done it a couple of times before and always end up coming away better for having been there. This bundle has 33 products included with a combined value of over $1700 for only $37.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Design Bundles Plus Membership
The Artist’s Creative Festive Treasure Trove from Design Cuts
The Amazing Designer’s Mockup Arsenal from Design Cuts
Gnomes Watercolor Big Bundle from Creative Fabrica
Happy Hallothanksmas Bundle from Creative Fabrica
Flower Sublimation PNG Design Bundle from Creative Fabrica
The Business Owners Bundle 2 from Design Bundles
New! Whole Store Bundle by LiChu Art at The Hungry Jpeg
The Magic of Christmas Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
Free This Week
Free Epic Blog Content entitled What is Digital Marketing and Why Should You Care? From Sharyn at Content Sparks. Available through Wednesday, November 9
Free Business PLR from Piggy Makes Bank on Growing a Business as an Introvert. I need this! You get 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free complete dated 2023 calendar from Ekit Hub
New and Free! Santa Warning Letter from Sasha
Free Effective Daily Planning Articles from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free! Start Your Day with Gratitude & Positive Thinking PLR from Piggy Makes Bank. You get 7 articles and 7 emails.
Building a Winning Mindset Free PLR from Tools for Motivation
Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
New! Torn Construction Paper from Design Cuts this week.
New! Hungry Jpeg Freebie of the Week – Winter Time Watercolor Collection
Free Font Bundle Vol. III from Font Bundles
Free Font Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
Farmhouse Christmas Font from Creative Fabrica
Stigma Font from Creative Fabrica
Imaginary Friend Font from Font Bundles
Chocokings Font from The Hungry Jpeg
That’s it for me today! I’m off to grab some breakfast and head outside for the afternoon!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|