If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
I’m feeling like it’s going to be one of those days today. It’s supposed to be cloudy but not too terribly hot, so that will be good for golfing this afternoon. But before then I really need to clean my house and get some work done. And possibly have a short nap to rest up for all that walking.
I have lots of goodies to share with you this morning, starting with my top 3 picks for this week…
Ruthie’s Top Picks
Pick #1 – New Training: Freedom from Overwhelm
My friend Jan Small has a new course available on Freedom from Overwhelm: Take Control of Your Business. This is a 12-week course that covers how to:
- deal with those days when you have so much to do, you feel like a deer in the headlights
- conquer a mile long to To Do list and take away the stress of knowing how much you have to do
- finally eliminate the burden of hundreds of emails a day while still staying in the loop
- get organized online and off – so you can find what you need in moments
- create your ideal working environment in whatever corner of your home you work
- defeat information overload and tailor your perfect learning experience
I’ll be taking this course myself, because we all know how easily I get overwhelmed with things! And Jan’s offering a super deal for the launch – save $90 when you use coupon code FREEDOM90
Check it out here and join me in getting the overwhelm under control!
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in the Bonus Links area on Jan’s site for you.
Pick #2 – New PLR: Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation
Alice has a new weekend special available for you. Your Step-by-Step Guide to Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation package includes:
- Step-by-Step Guide to Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation Report
- My Crisis Planner
- 20 Inspirational Social Media Graphics: 20 attractive graphics to inspire their followers to share on social media and more.
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Sets
This product qualifies for bonuses. Details here.
Bonus Offers Updates:
Active offers as of today include:
- Zen PLR – 2022 and 2021 Calendars
- Color Monthly – $7 Themes Retirement Sale
- Publish for Prosperity – Dealing with Crisis
- Jan Small – Freedom from Overwhelm
Last Day for These Deals
Weekend Sale: Plan Your Dream Business Journal from Coach Glue
Melissa and Nicole are having a weekend special through tomorrow on their Plan Your Dream Business Journal. Use promo code 50 to save 50% through midnight Sunday.
New! 2022 Calendar Kits from Teresa
Teresa at Zen PLR has released 7 new 2022 Calendars for you this week. Use coupon code 2022calendars to save $20 each through Sunday, July 11.
She’s also put the matching 2021 Calendar Sets on sale for a 60% discount so you can create 18-month calendars for your audience. Use coupon code 2021cal60 to claim your savings.
Note: Teresa says you can use both coupons on the same order, so you can make your selections and only have to go through the checkout once.
Bonus Offer – For every 2 calendars you purchase, you can claim 1 bonus offer. Email me your receipts and I will send you instructions for choosing your bonuses.
Low Content Resources
New Printables: Vaccination Trackers
Sue has just released a set of Vaccination Trackers. It includes 9 layouts in editable PowerPoint files in 3 sizes. The layouts include templates for young children, family, medical practice, cats and dogs and more. Pick them up here for only $7
New Printables: Tooth Fairy Logs
Sue also has a new set of Tooth Fairy Logs that are really cute. This set includes 7 layouts in 3 popular sizes. Layouts include Tooth Fairy Visits, Tooth Loss Log, My Loss Tracker and more. Just in time to create printables for National Tooth Fairy Day on August 22!
New Printables: Anger Reflection Journal
Lynette has a new Anger Reflection Journal available this week. This workbook will help your customers learn how to identify the triggers of their anger, discover new ways to manage their emotions, and keep their anger from controlling them. Use coupon code ANGER to save 50% through July 13.
Coloring Pages Retirement Sale
Rayven at Color Monthly has decided to retire the monthly theme packages that have been created over the past two years. These packages come with 30+ pages and include coloring pages, undated calendar and planner pages, menu pages, and more. Pick up as many as you like for only $7 each with coupon code THEMES7 through Monday, July 12. (Note: You will have to check out separately for each item you purchase for the coupon to work)
My Bonus Offer – Claim 1 Choose Your Own Bonus for Every 2 packages purchased
Existing PLR Deal: Debt Snowball Method Content from April
April at Niche Starter Packs is having a sale on her Debt Snowball Method content bundle this weekend. Use coupon code SNOWBALL to save 33%. The content bundle includes:
- 5 Blog Post Series (600+ words each)
- 5 Emails
- 27-Page Report, “Say Goodbye to Debt with the Snowball Method”
- Professionally Designed eCover (Canva Template)
- Social Media Posts
- Long Tail Keywords: Researched keywords that are for the debt snowball method.
- BONUS: Royalty Free Image
New PLR: Health and Wellness Articles, Vol. 2
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has just released a second volume of 25 Wellness Articles and you can pick them up for only $9.95 this weekend. Titles include:
1. Why Should You Switch to Mineral Sunscreen? (435 words)
2. Summer Journaling: How to Switch Up Your Routine This Season (429 words)
3. Easy Ways to Incorporate New Daily Habits (408 words)
4. When You Know It’s Time to Change Your Daily Routine (442 words)
5. Defining Healthy Eating for You (406 words)
6. 5 Tips for Choosing Your Ideal Workout Routine (407 words)
7. Post-Workout Hair Care Tips (416 words)
8. What is Holding You Back From Success? (420 words)
9. 7 Quick and Easy Budgeting Tips (527 words)
10. How to Find the Best Workout App For You (424 words)
11. Why Healthy Habits Can Be Hard to Stick to (455 words)
12. What is a Plant-Forward Diet? (467 words)
13. The Popularity of Natural Makeup and Why It’s Here to Stay (496 words)
14. Easy Grounding Techniques for Anxiety (420 words)
15. Tips for Having a More Productive Day (463 words)
16. 6 Self-Care Tips for the Summer (446 words)
17. How to Find the Right Elimination Diet (466 words)
18. Calming Rituals for Stress (444 words)
19. Tips for Sticking to Your Healthy Lifestyle Changes (440 words)
20. Finding the Motivation to Eat Healthier (455 words)
21. How to Feed Your Emotions Without Food (414 words)
22. Tips for Getting Your Energy Back (446 words)
23. What is Toxic Positivity? (549 words)
24. The Key Fundamentals of Personal Growth (426 words)
25. 7 Bloat-Busting Tips for a Flatter Stomach (456 words)
She’s also put Volume 1 on sale this weekend for $9.95 as well in case you missed it.
New PLR: Power of Time
Jonathan has a new PLR pack available this weekend on the Power of Time. You get 15 long articles for under $10 (currently just over $8) through Monday, July 12. Titles include:
- 5 Signs You Are Making The Most Of Your Time (800 words)
- 5 Signs you are wasting a lot of time (929 words)
- A season for everything (999 words)
- Embrace the cycles of your life’s path (939 words)
- Five ways to maximize your time (998 words)
- Prioritize time management (833 words)
- Redeeming time (825 words)
- The healing power of time(951 words)
- Time is a common gift(923 words)
- Time is the most important resource (993 words)
- Ultimate time management tips that work (879 words)
- Use A Change In Time To Redefine Your Purpose And Vision (836 words)
- What you do determines who you become (870 words)
- You cannot stop time (871 words)
- Your life is timed (880 words)
Existing PLR Content Deal: Marketing Content from Tiff
Tiffany has another huge bundle of content available this week. She has put together 61 packs of Marketing PLR from her store for only $47 (reg. $1062.50 if purchased separately). This is the first of two marketing bundles she’s putting together, and you can see everything that’s included here:
Existing Content Deals from Tiffany
Tiff has several huge bundles of existing content that are available at a fraction of the regular price if purchased separately. Bundles include:
- Health and Wellness PLR Bundle – 67 packs for existing content ($1087.50 if purchased separately) for only $37.
- Dating and Relationship – 38 packages ($496.50 if sold separately) for only $27.
- Coffee PLR – 5 packs ($131 if purchased separately) for only $12
- Pet PLR 18 packs for only $17
- Anti-Aging PLR Content – 24 packs ($524 if bought separately) for only $27
- Self Help, Personal Development and Success Content – 51 packs (over $1500 if purchased separately) for only $77 right now
- Stress, Panic, Anxiety and Depression – 33 packs ($677 if purchased separately) for only $37.
Tools and Training
New Training: Adorn My Electronics
Marian Blake is back this week with a new training for using your images and quotes to create products you can sell. The Adorn My Electronics course includes:
- 15 bite-size videos to guide you through product.
- A PDF TO HELP EXPLAIN THE PRODUCT.
- The niche research behind the types.
- How to create simple templates you can use again and again.
- How to use plugins to make changes quickly and easily.
- How to create two bonus products linked to Desktop Wallpapers you can sell separately or as a bundle with the desktop wallpaper.
- What size png’s. do you need to create to cover the 15 different screen sizes out there and how to save them.
- Written customer explanations you can brand with your information and use as part of your sales bundle to your customers. This will reduce the numbers of complaints you may get!
- and more…
Check it out here and pick up your copy for only $17 through July 15.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Designer’s Essential Creative Library
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! The Sticker Bundle from Design Bundles – 25 packs of sticker images for $15
Ends in 2 Days! The Modern Script Font Pack from The Hungry Jpeg – 15 fonts for $6
Ends in 2 Days! Summer on the Farm Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 26 fonts and 1600+ graphics for $29
Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
New! The Spectacular July Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 22 fonts families and 22 graphics packs for $29
The Freebie Section
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Lover Decorative Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Garden of Roses Digital Papers from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Floral Frame Collection
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Hardsign Layered Font
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Cute Cats and Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Summer gnomes
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Lovegame Script Font
- And from me – 5 Free Square Coloring Patterns
This Week’s Reads
Friday – 5 Tips for Sharing Your Content
Saturday – Setting Goals for Your Content
Bonus Read – How to Grow Your List with PLR (Private Label Rights Content) with Examples from Alice
Bonus Read – 5 Marketing Email Fails That Kill Conversion Rates from Karon Thackston
What’s Coming Next Week
My attempts to be organized kind of fell by the wayside this week with moving and rebuilding sites and all that goodness. What I do know is there are a few launches for next week that I’ll be watching and adding bonuses for.
On Monday there is new self-help content coming from Tools for Motivation, on Tuesday Rayven has a new coloring package available, on Thursday Nara has a new coloring pack coming as well, and that’s about all I have on my list so far
And that’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and check in with Shaun. He went and got his second Covid shot yesterday, and texted me awhile ago that he’s feeling like crap and doesn’t know if he’ll be able to drive home tonight. So naturally, I’m a little worried about him – another lesson for me in letting go, I guess – since he’s at the girlfriend’s and I can’t do anything for him.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|