If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s another grey, rainy day here in Central Ontario. I am sitting here in the quiet, drinking coffee and working on getting caught up on a few projects this morning. I’m hoping the rain goes away by this afternoon and maybe we can get out and play some golf, but I’m not really holding my breath on that score.
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: Four Tips for Making Daily Planning Easy
I don’t know about you, but I tend to do a lot of planning on the weekends. Saturday’s are usually my day for brainstorming and daydreaming – I tend not to get a lot of actual work done on Saturdays. Sundays are when I start mapping things out for the next week and month. I’m not always great on the execution of the plans, but I’m great at the planning part of the process.
Planning properly is definitely the sign of a well-organized business. If you have a business plan for where you hope to take your business and daily plans to guide to guide your actions to achieve it, then you’re well on your way.
The trick is to actually DO the things you put on your plan when they need to be done. (Note to self!)
Here are four tips for creating plans that you will actually follow through on:
Tip #1 – Start and End Your Day with a To Do List
Create a to-do list at the beginning and end of your workday. This strategy improves your business overall by increasing your time management skills, consistency, and accountability.
When you start and end with a to-do list, you allow flexibility and ensure you are always working on your top priorities and staying on topic—enabling you to cut out unnecessary or mundane tasks that only keep you away from your main objective.
Not only that, but it can also be a great reminder and motivational factor. Lists enable you to be ready to go and can give you the push to get started sooner.
Tip #2 – Put Your To-Do Lists on Sticky Notes
And not the big ones!
Too many people write out huge to-do lists that cover every single thing that has to be done from now until the end of time. (That’s called a brain dump, btw.) All it does is lead to frustration and overwhelm (and yes, I’m speaking from experience here) because you’ll never get anything done.
Put your to-do list on a small sticky note and keep it to ONLY the things that have to be done that day. You’ll stay focussed on the tasks in front of you, and since there’s usually only room for 3-5 things on a small sticky note, you’ll more than likely be able to cross off everything on your list, every day.
Tip #3 – Make Planning Fun!
Planning doesn’t have to be complicated, and business isn’t always dull. Use colorful pens or fun phone applications to write down your goals.
Add fun and small rewards when you accomplish each step. Remember to keep it simple, and to the point, so it doesn’t overwhelm you.
Tip #4 – Categorize Your Tasks in Sizes
Think about three objectives you want to accomplish for that day but organize them into three separate categories:
• Large – The task you want to do right away as it’s the hardest to do and makes the most significant impact on your main objective for that month.
• Medium – This is the bulk of your day that isn’t too hard to do but likely to use more of your time – Zoom meetings, anyone?
• Small – This is the task you can focus on at the end of your day and relax. Ideally, you want this task to be easy and pretty mindless.
This method aims to give you a starting point and organize your day so that you don’t run out of energy and momentum.
Use these daily planning tips to take charge of your day, get stuff done and move your business forward toward your goals.
Weekend Sales On Now
Flash Sale from UsePLR – Rock Your Biz with PLR only $5 This Week!
So, it was Jenn’s turn to decide on our weekend sale this week and she’s put the Use PLR to Rock Your Business (personal use only) guide on sale for only $5 through Friday, July 2 when you use coupon code rockbiz. This pack comes with:
- PDF planner covers the top-level tasks for each month of the year for staying on track with your repurposing tasks, launch details, and more
- Fast Action Checklist to help you repurpose your content fast!
- PLR Organization Tracker to track what’s in your PLR, where it is stored, what PLR you want to buy, and more
Flash Sale: Musical Instruments Coloring Pages
The flash sale on my Musical Instruments Coloring Pages ends on Sunday, June 27. Save 50% with coupon code MUSICWORKS. This pack includes:
- 20 Lineart Image
- 60 Filled Coloring Page Images
- 50 Square Patterns
- 50 Round Patterns
- Music-Themed Notebook Template
Save 50% on Boost: Becoming More Creative
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation are having a weekend special on their Boost: Becoming More Creative PLR package this weekend. Use coupon code June26-boost to save 50% through Sunday, June 27. This package includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, audiobook, workbook
- Lead Gen Content – report, autoresponder series, slides
- Branding Content – articles, slides, checklist
- Social Content – quote posters, social media images and posts
This product also qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt and I will send you the instructions on how to claim.
Flash Sale: Self-Love Journal
Melissa and Nicole are having a flash sale on their popular Self Love Journal this weekend. You also get the unreleased Ritual Journal as a bonus when you purchase. Save 50% through Sunday, June 27 with promo code 50.
Weekend Retirement Sale from Health and Wellness PLR
Jennifer has decided to retire all of the content that was formerly in her Natural Health Membership. The Summer Retirement Sale includes a bundle of all 20 products that total up to over 800 pages of content for only $37. Topics included in the bundle are:
- Holistic Health
- Juice and Smoothies
- Massage and Acupuncture
- Women’s Health
- Chronic Pain
- Plants and Herbs
- Outdoor Health
- Summer Beauty
- Fall Herbs and Spices
- Journaling and Mental Health
- Holiday Essential Oils
- Winter Beauty
- Stress and Mindfulness
- Yoga and Meditation
- Natural Health Mega Bundle
- Self-Care Product Reviews
- Stress Product Reviews
See everything that’s included here and grab your bundle before it disappears forever on Monday, June 28.
This sale qualifies for a bonus. Details here.
Products That Qualify For Bonuses Today
I changed up the bonus structure a bit so that you also get bonuses for any upsells to the main products that you purchase. I’ve added another 4 products to the choices as well last night, so you now have 10 options to choose from. Also, all the PDFs have been added to Bonus Links areas where available.
These are the products that qualify for bonuses this week:
- A Cup of Zen – 30 Days of Empowerment Art Journal
- Roxy – Manifestation and Law of Attraction Printables
- Amy Harrop – Easy Personalized POD
- Createful Journals – Bookmark Templates
- Coloring Galaxy – Folk Hex Art Coloring Pages
- Lori Winslow’s Birthday Sale
- Jennifer Andersen’s Summer Retirement Sale
- New Today! Tools for Motivation – Boost: Becoming More Creative
Last Day for These Deals
Coupons Expire Today: Summer Camping Line Art and Illustrations
Carmen has released a new set of Summer Camping Lineart and Color Illustrations this week. Choose from:
27 Summer Camping Lineart – save $10 with code CAMPLINEART10
36 Summer Camping Color Illustrations – save $10 with code CAMPCOLOR10
There are also 3 bump offers for Backgrounds, Covers, and Digital Stickers.
Coupons expire on Saturday June 26.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
Lori’s Birthday Bash Sale:
It’s Lori’s Birthday on June 30th and she’s giving you gifts. You can save 30% on her 3 Power Point training courses and if you want an even better deal, you can pick up all 3 course for only $99. The courses are –
- Create a Planner in Power Point
- Create Digital Stickers in Power Point
- Create Coloring Pages in Power Point
These over the shoulder trainings were released earlier this year, so the material is still fresh & current. This sale runs from June 25 – June 30th only so don’t miss out.
This sale qualifies for a bonus. Details here.
Existing PLR Deal: Effective Local Marketing PLR
April is having a weekend sale on her Effective Local Marketing PLR. You get 30 articles for only $13.50 with coupon code LOCAL through Sunday, June 27. Topics covered include:
- Brick & Mortar Business
- Mobile Marketing
- Community Expert
New PLR: Self-Publish Your Book Now
Daily Faith PLR has a new release this week. Self-Publish Your Book Now covers:
- The Secret to Success: Research before You Write
- Don’t Waste Time: Outline Your Book before You Write
- 4 Tips for Writing Your Book Quickly
- Choosing the Right Cover for Your Book
- Launch Day & Beyond: How to Promote Your New Book
Use coupon code PUBLISH10 to save $10 through June 30.
New PLR: Setting Smart Boundaries in Business
White Label Perks has a new release this week. Setting Smart Boundaries in Business includes:
- A High Value Pillar Content Article (1,234 words)
- Social Shareworthy Graphics (Use some in the content and some on social media!)
- 30 Social Media Updates (Fill your feed with great invitations back to your content.
- Finding Peace In Chaos Workbook (3,148 Words)
- Attractive editable eCover (Photoshop source file included)
- Opt-in Page Copy (Does it get any easier?)
- 3 Autoresponders for relationship building follow up.
Use coupon code BOUNDARIES to save 50% through June 30.
New PLR: Power of Leadership
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles this week on the Power of Leadership. You get 15 long articles for under $10 this weekend. Titles include:
- 7 Mistakes Every Leader Should Avoid (827 words)
- 10 things you need to know about leadership(919 words)
- Become A Leader – Make It Your Business To Serve (980 word)
- Every family needs a leader (990 words)
- Great leadership starts out in the back (813 words)
- Inspired by leaders (950 words)
- Leadership is about service(840 words)
- Master the different styles of leadership (831 words)
- Step by step guide to becoming a better leader (844 words)
- The 5 important roles of a leader (808 words)
- The importance of community leadership (996 words)
- The key to quality leadership(812 words)
- Top millennial role models you should know about(968 words)
- True leadership can save a sinking ship (826 words)
- When situations call for someone to lead (821 words)
That’s it for me this morning. I think I’ll wander downstairs and get some takeout for breakfast since it’s too wet to sit out on the patio.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – Free Positive Mindset Graphics
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|