What a gorgeous day it’s been here in Central Ontario. Sunny, not too hot, and I’ve been able to have the windows open all day. It’s been an interesting day too… I woke up about 2:30 a.m. and couldn’t fall back to sleep, so I was up and working by 4 a.m. – getting a product done for a bundle sale that’s coming up, plus I did 3 new bonuses to add to the Choose Your Own Bonus page, spent time on two different zoom calls, and now I’m finally getting a minute to myself to sit down and write your newsletter!
I know it’s late, but there are some really good deals that are ending in just a few hours and I would hate for you to miss out because I didn’t share them with you. I take my “job” sharing the latest low content and PLR deals with you very seriously, because at the end of the day, if you don’t read my newsletters or buy my products, I don’t have much of a business.
And that’s one of the reasons also why I give so much away to my bundle contributors. We were talking about this on a zoom call recently, and it was noted that some bundle hosts don’t even give a copy of the bundle to their affiliates these days. I do, and I give them extra commissions too because a) I have built relationships with them over the years, and b) because if I can’t get good product creators to provide quality products for my bundles, then I don’t have much of a bundle to offer you, the consumer. And that affects my relationship with you too!
So, for this week’s reads I want to talk about building relationships with your customers, starting with today’s read…
Today’s Read: It’s All About Your Customers
It’s a sad fact of business these days that customer service is lacking in most businesses. Because that’s the first, and easiest place to start building a relationship with your customers. We have a good advantage as solopreneurs in that we can build relationships and take care of our customers in a much more personal way than a lot of businesses can.
So, for today’s read I have a few reasons for you to consider why you want to make sure you offer stellar service to your customers from day one.
Keeping a Customer is Cheaper Than Getting a New One
Acquiring new customers can be expensive. You have to educate them and attract them via ads, freebies, and other methods that aren’t cheap. Once you have a new customer, if you take the time to keep them happy, you can spend less on getting new ones.
Service is Your Customer Connection
During the act of providing customer service, you have a vital connection point with your customers. Your customers should be top of mind when you design an FAQ section, when you design your return policy, and even when you design the products that you will promote to them. Being connected to the customer even if it’s only on a transactional basis gives you amazing insight into the rest of your audience.
Happy Customer Service Means Happy Customers
If you do outsource your customer service, give them a lot of leeway to get the job done. If your goal is honestly to make customers happy, let them make customers happy. Remember that you cannot please everyone every single time, but that you can please your customer.
Happy Customers Make for Responsive Referrals
If you want more customers, one of the best ways to get them is by having your happy customers tell their friends and family about you. Word of mouth marketing is so powerful of a force now that we gave it a whole new name – “influencer marketing.”
Customers Value Good Customer Care
Your customers want to be treated fairly. The real customers who value the service or product you offer will not actually want more than is fair from you. That is often a concern, but if you have a very generous return policy and assistance policy, you will find that you don’t have to use it often if you have designed products and services with the customer in mind.
When you make your business all about your customers first you’ll create better products, more loyal customers, and you’ll develop a brand that people in your niche want to be associated with.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
One of the things I got done this morning was to add three more new bonus offers for you. Here’s a peek at the newest additions: Choose Your Own Bonuses
Here are today’s active offers:
- Simple Happiness – Academic Planner
- Niche Starter Packs – Big Business PLR Blowout Sale
- Piggy Makes Bank – Automate Success
- Color Monthly – Fairy Goblins Coloring Pages
- PLR Beach – Reading Journal
- Publish for Prosperity – 4-Week Confidence Course
- Lori Winslow Online – New 2022 Calendar Templates
- Health and Wellness PLR – Weekend Special Bundle
- Coach Glue – My Course Content Planner
- New Today! Shaun & Cally – Superior Brain Health
Last Day for These Deals
New Printables: Halloween Templates with Clipart and Papers
Di has released a new Halloween Template pack in her store this week. Use coupon code HALLOW10 to save $10 through Monday, August 16. The pack includes:
- 6 x PowerPoint Document (3 sizes, Color & Greyscale)
- 26 x Papers JPEG @ 300 DPI
- 30 x Clipart PNG @ 300 DPI
- PowerPoint Swatch (import using Color Me Custom plugin)
- JPG Swatch
New Coloring Pages: Fairy Goblins
Rayven has just released a new set of Fairy Goblins coloring pages this week. You get 30 coloring pages for only $27 when you use coupon code GOBLINS through Monday, August 16.
This product qualify for a bonus. Each planner you purchase qualifies for your choice of 1 bonus product. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Rayven’s site after you purchase.
Existing Content Sale: 22 Health and Wellness Packs for $19
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a bundle deal this weekend where you can save 85% on a bundle of 22 existing products. The topics covered include:
- No-Equipment Workouts
- Health Benefits of Mint
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Tinnitus 101
- Morning Pages
- Dog Health in the Summer
- Healing Crystals
- Matcha Green Tea
- Natural Headache Remedies
- Chronic Pain Disorders
- Herbs for Arthritis
- Essential Oil Aroma Families
- Healthy Aging
- Living with Anxiety
- Keto Mistakes
- HIIT and Tabata
- Healthy Oatmeal Recipes
- Essential Oils for Allergies
- Fitness Motivation
- Rainbow Meditation
This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com – put BONUS REQUEST in the subject line – and I will send you the bonus claim instructions.
New Free PLR: 101 Affirmations
Jennifer also has some free PLR for you this weekend. The 101 Affirmations PLR Pack includes 10 different categories of affirmations that you can use for journal prompts, cards, coloring pages and more. Categories include: Health, Love, Confidence, Success, Money and Wealth, Mornings, Empowerment, Stress and Anxiety, Gratitude, and Positive Mindset.
New Printables: Desk Calendar Templates
Sue has just released a really cute set of Desk Calendar Templates. Use coupon code CALENDAR5 to save $5 through Monday, August 16. The pack includes:
- Desktop Calendar Templates
- Aug/Dec 2021 + 2022 + 2023 Calendars
- Calendar Stand Template
- Print Layout for saving as a PDF
- Calendars are in easy to edit PowerPoint Templates
- Full Color in 2.8 x 6 inches
- 2022 Version includes Quotes
- Video of how to put the calendar together
- Commercial Use License
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Sue’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Horse Maintenance Journal
Jenn has released a new Horse Maintenance Journal this week. Use coupon code GIDDYUP to save $10 through Monday, August 16. This package includes 20 unique layouts in 3 sizes, along with a cover.
New Planner: Reading Planner
Becky has released a new Reading Lovers Planner this week. In includes 35 pages to help the readers in your audience organize their reading. There are also pages to record favourite authors, quotes, and books. Use coupon code LOVETOREAD to save $10 through Monday August 16.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Becky’s site after you purchase.
New Deals Today
New PLR: Superior Brain Health
Shaun and Cally have a new release this week. Superior Brain Health PLR is launching for under $10 through Friday, August 20. This pack covers topics such as:
- The surprising differences between brain health and brain power.
- The surprising differences between brain health and brain power.
- 8 fun facts about the human brain.
- The little-known connection between what you eat and your brain health.
- How to avoid oxidative stress that damages your brain cells.
- The link between exercise and brain health.
- How to train your brain and boost its functioning.
- The quickest easiest way to increase your IQ.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your download area on Warrior Plus after you purchase.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Planner: My Course Content Planner
Melissa and Nicole have released the My Course Content Planner this week and you can save 50% when you use coupon code 50 through Thursday, August 19.
The 57-page planner includes:
- Step 1: Your Soul-Aligned Pathway For Course Success
- Step 2: Creating a Lucrative Course Offer That Makes Your Audience Swoon
- Step 3: Cultivate A Transformational Experience
- Step 4: Strategize Your Most Profitable Course, Ever
- Step 5: Catapult the Course Creation Process With A Streamlined System
- Step 6: Hammer in Your Students’ Success With Supporting Content
- Step 7: Cultivate Your Irresistible Course Program with Ease
This product qualifies for a bonus. To claim, email me your receipt and I will send you the bonus claim instructions.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! The Printables Sticker Bundle, Vol. 3 from Design Bundles
New! The Procreate Brush Bundle 4 from Design Bundles
New! The Adorable Pets Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 31 graphics packs for $17
New! Friday Flash Sale – Best-Selling SVG Files Bundle – 900+ cut files for $9
The Autumn Days Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 24 fonts and 25 graphics packs for $29
New! The Salt & Pepper Font Bundle – 400+ fonts for $22
The Freebie Section
Ends Tonight! Free 101 Affirmations with PLR from Health and Wellness PLR
New! Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
New! 10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- Watercolor Rustic Wedding Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- New! Pink Script from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Cotton Candy Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – 10 Shadow Overlays
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- New! Design Bundles Free Craft Design – Sarcastic Coffee Mug
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Scrapbooking Ocean Tie Dye Papers
- Cat Character Creator from The Hungry Jpeg
- And from me – 5 Round Patterns for your projects
That’s it for me this evening. I’ve got a few more things to cross off the list before I can call it a night, and then I’ll be trying for a good night’s sleep tonight.
I hope you had an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|