It’s another reasonably cool day here in Central Ontario, for which I am profoundly grateful. I actually had to use a blanket last night to sleep, and it was so nice!
Yesterday was a busy day here as I finally got to do my live List Building with Lead Magnets workshop that had been rescheduled. After all the tech and power problems of the last few weeks, I was on edge until we got through the whole thing, and I had the replay sitting on my computer.
If you signed up through Sherry’s Connected Spirit Giveaway, the replay will be on your access page by Thursday.
And if you missed it, I’ll have it up for sale as a course sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Today, Melody and I did our “Art of Co-opetition” workshop for people who signed up from Kimberly Crowe’s Entrepreneur Rocket Fuel event. We were joined by the rest of the Digital Divas (Helen, Jan, and Stephanie) for a fun and interactive session on JVs and why they’re so important to growing your business.
I thought I was going to get the newsletter out before that session, but as usual these days, I seem to be running in turtle mode.
Here’s what I have for you today…
Top Picks this Week
Pick #1 – New Training: To Affinity and Beyond
This is a new course created by Jayne Willingale and Jan Small on how to take your existing PDF templates and use them in Affinity. I’ve was given a review copy and have been through the first module so far. Based on that, I’m really looking forward to diving into the rest of this because I want to learn how to use Affinity Publisher for more than the basics. The course content includes 25 step-by-step videos and covers:
- how to deal with all kinds of template elements including backgrounds, tables, text and images
- how to cope with missing fonts and your options for replacing them
- how to turn a lackluster or not-to-your-taste template into something special and unique to you
- how to use your Affinity software to get your printables ready to sell no matter which software they were created in.
You also get the templates that are used in the videos so you can follow along and create your own new products!
Pick #2 – Spirit Animal Coloring Pages and Oracle Cards
You know I’m a huge fan of Gabby’s Spirit Animals DFY Content, and I’m super stoked to see that for this month, she’s also having a sale on her Spirit Animals Coloring Pages and Spirit Animals Oracle Cards
With the coloring pages you get 20 pages in JPG and PDF formats and can save $20 with coupon code spiritcoloring through August 31.
With the Spirit Animal Oracle Cards you get 48 total cards with 24 spirit animal card messages, 2 styles of cards, 6 card back designs, 24 watercolor animals and 24 backgrounds… These are really gorgeous cards, and I can’t believe I didn’t already have them!
Use coupon code spiritanimalcards to save $30 through August 31.
Pick #3 – Email Practice Club
So, it’s one thing for me to teach about list building, but when it comes to actually writing emails that are more than laundry lists, I fall a little short. So I’m very happy to announce that my friend and former coach, Angela Wills has just launched her Email Practice Club. Each month, you get email prompts, a live training, and a live Q and A session for $20/month. You can also choose the annual option if you prefer that.
Deals Ending Today
New Printables: Realtor Planner
Vivanne at Boss Lady Corner has a new Realtor Planner available this week. Save 50% through August 10 – no coupon required. The package includes:
- Undated Monthly Calendar Spreads
- Annual Budget
- Pending Sales Tracker
- Seller Lead Sheet
- Buyer Consultation Sheet
- Listing Management
- Sales Goal Chart
- Real Estate Sales Tracker
- Key List of Contacts Sheet
New Printables: Birthday Party Planner
Michelle has a new Birthday Party Planner available this week. The package includes 32 planner page templates, plus something new – 5 DFY articles that you can use to promote the planner, or as extra content inside the planner, or both!
Use coupon code BIRTHDAY30 to save through August 10.
Low Content Resources
New Coloring Pages: United States Bucket Lists
Jay at Coloring Galaxy has a new set of coloring pages available this week. The U.S. Bucket Lists – Eastern Edition includes 25 bucket list coloring pages, 25 backgrounds without the bucket lists, and 25 state names. It’s on sale for $27 through Sunday, August 14.
There are also 3 additional offers after you purchase.
OTO 1 – Full color versions of the main offer
OTO 2 – Bucket List coloring pages for the 25 Western States.
OTO 3 – Full color versions of OTO 2.
New Printables: Budget Meal Planner & Tip Sheet
Jamie/Yasko at Fourth Dimension Planners has a new Budget Meal Planner & Tip Sheet available on sale through Tuesday, August 16. Use coupon code BUDGETFOOD to save through then.
The pack comes with 38 pages including:
- Cooking Conversion Chart
- Frugal Meal Tip Sheets 1 & 2 (13 Tips, 505 Words PLR)
- Budget Meat Substitute PLR Article (947 Words PLR)
- Fruits & Veggies in Season Chart
- Frugal Pantry Staples Sheet
- Weekly Meal Budget Planner & Tracker
- Grocery Price Tracker Sheet
- Coupon Organizer Sheet
- Pantry Inventory Sheet
- Fridge Inventory Sheet
- Freezer Inventory Sheet
- January – December Meal Planners (12 Pages)
- 2 Versions of Weekly Meal Planner Pages
- And much more
Content On Sale: The Power of Your Words
White Label Perks has an older release on sale this week. The Power of Your Words include a pillar post, social media images, 30 social media updates, plus a workbook with matching ecover, call to action, and autoresponder messages.
Use coupon code TWENTYOFF to save $20 this week only.
Free PLR: Plan Your Profitable Promos
Sharyn at Content Sparks has a new freebie epic blog post pack available this week. Plan Your Profitable Promos includes the blog post, a content upgrade, follow up emails, social media images and posts. Get it free through August 17.
New $10 PLR Pack: Become More Innovative
Justin and the Tools for Motivation team have a new $10 special for you this week. Become More Innovative includes:
- 10 Articles
- 10 Slide Decks
- 2 Mini Reports
- 20 Quote Posters
- Bonus Tips Report – Limited Thinking Patterns
New Today: Monthly Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have 3 new mini packs available today. Use coupon code 10AUG22 to save $10 on each one.
New PLR: Holistic Self-Healing Practices
YuShaun and Cally have a new release today, and because their website was down this morning, they’ve extended the early bird price until midnight tonight. Holistic Self-Healing Practices is a full “biz in a box” style package that includes:
- Module 1: Premium “Holistic Self-Healing” Blueprint, 10,000+ Words
- Module 2: Complete Checklist
- Module 3: Comprehensive Mind Map
- Module 4: High Converting Sales Page & Thank You Page
- Module 5: Hypnotizing Video Sales Letter
- Module 6: “7 Simple Home Practices for Holistic Health & Wellness” Special Report, 4,000+ Words
- Module 7: Professional Landing Page
- Module 8: Follow-up Email Series
- Module 9: Stunning, Professional-looking Graphics
- Module 10: License Certificates
- + 3 Fast-Action Bonuses
Pick it up for the early bird price of $13.95 through midnight, and then it goes on a dimesale through August 12.
New Video PLR – YouTube Ads Tutorial Videos
Charles has a new set of YouTube Ads tutorial videos available this weekend. You get:
- 20 Over the Shoulder Mp4 Videos
- 20 Companion Mp3 Audios
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Pages and Sales Videos
- Lead Page and Lead Magnet
- Contextual Screenshots
New Content from Passion for PLR
Jenn has two new content kits available this month.
Kit #1 – Spirit Animals Epic Content Kit includes:
- AFFIRMATIONS – 40 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- CANVA TEMPLATES – 10 different templates. Fully editable free in Canva.
- PHOTOS – 4 links to photo sites with creative commons license.
- EPIC BLOG POST- 1564 word blog post called “How To Find Your Very Own Spirit Animal”
- MORE BLOG POSTS – 5 More for a total of 4051 words.
- SELF SURVEY – 12 questions or prompts to help your audience learn more about their spirit animal
- SOCIAL MESSAGES – 55 messages taken from the blog posts to share on your social media accounts.
Save 50% with code MYSPIRITAUG through August 30.
Bonus Offer: 10 Spirit Animal Coloring Pages. Email receipt to claim.
Kit #2 – Confidence Content Kit includes:
- AFFIRMATIONS – 25 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- CANVA TEMPLATES – 7 different templates. Fully editable free in Canva.
- PHOTOS – 4 links to photo sites with creative commons license.
- EPIC BLOG POST- 3442 word blog post called “Unshakable Self-Confidence”
- SELF SURVEY – 10 questions or prompts to help your audience develop confidence
- SOCIAL MESSAGES – 20 messages taken from the blog posts to share on your social media accounts.
Save 50% with code MYSPIRITAUG through August 30.
Events on Now
Powerful Platforms Bundle is Live!
The Powerful Platforms Bundle from Val and Rayven is live! This is a different bundle because it’s all about the platforms we use in our businesses. Some of the products included are:
- Jennifer Burke ~ Mighty Marketing Mojo – GREAT Tech Choices Masterclass – $47
- Holli Rovenger ~ Enthroned Empress – ‘Magnificent Autumn’ Product Trailer Video Template and Training – $47
- Kerie Hinchliffe ~ Dream Creative Bee – How To Easily Create Dated Planners In Affinity Publisher Using Automation – $27
- Erin Alexander ~ Product Powerhouse – Sell Your Digital Products on Shopify – $97
- Amy Smereck ~ Fruitful Freelancing – Podia, Pronto! – $47
- Ruth Bowers ~ Ritchie Media – Building Your First List with Convert Kit Live Workshop – $47
In total there is over $2500 in training products for only $47. Sale runs August 5 through 14.
Amp Up Your Business Workshops Update
The Amp Up Your Business Summer Workshops start on August 15, and we never did raise the price so you can still grab all 5 workshops for only $17 through August 15. The schedule is:
- Workshop #1 – August 15, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your List Building – Ruthie Bowers, RitchieMedia.ca
- Workshop #2 – August 16, 2pm EST – Amp up Your Profit with a VA – Jan Small, Simplehappiness.biz
- Workshop #3 – August 19, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your WordPress Site – Melody Wigdahl, PLRoftheMonth.Club
- Workshop #4 – August 22, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your Brand – Helen Ross, ILovePlanners.com
- Workshop #5 – August 23, 2pm EST – Amp Up Round Table Q&A Moderator Stephanie Hansen, WildflowerDigitals.com
Plus we’re putting together some additional bonuses for you to make up for having to postpone them.
New Design Cuts Freebie – Gold Marble Digital Papers
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
From Publish for Prosperity: Free 5-pack of “Dealing with Negative Thoughts & Negative People” Articles – https://ritchiemedia.net/freenegativethoughtsarticles
Free Business Tools at Tips for Life Coaches From Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 Articles and 7 Emails
Free from Sue – Weekly Digital Planner with commercial use rights.
Get 2 Free Credits every month from PLR.me
5 Free Inspirational Cards from Ekit Hub
Free Sampler Pack of Planner Templates from Angie at The PLR Depot
Free Keto Recipes Taste Test from Kitchen Bloggers
Free 7 Day Challenge Planner from Gabby at A Cup of Zen
10 Free Self-Help Articles with Graphics from Master PLR
That’s it for me today. I think I’m going to call it a night and start fresh in the morning tomorrow.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|