If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
This is getting to be a habit! For some reason I always wake up around 4 a.m. on Wednesday mornings. Maybe this will be the morning I get your newsletter finished before noon!
But right now I’m just sitting here getting things organized, drinking coffee and listening to Spotify. I do love listening to music when I work. How about you? Do you listen to anything while you work, or are you someone who needs silence to create?
But speaking of music, if you’ve been around awhile, you might remember that my good gamer chair broke just before Christmas and it took ages to get the part to fix it. Well… we think we finally figured out why it broke…
Yep, I have a really hard time sitting still when the tunes are blaring. Sometimes I use the standing desk and that’s even worse because I can’t stand still either.
I don’t usually do articles on Wednesdays since the roundup gets so long, but I’m in a writing mood this morning so…
Today’s Read: Music and Productivity
I’ve been musical all my life. My dad was a musician and a piano teacher, and I started playing the piano when I was about 3 years old. He was always convinced that there was a direct relationship between the music that you listen to and how productive and/or creative you are at any given moment.
And the older I get, the more inclined I am to agree with him.
In fact, there is a body of research that shows how music can provide many benefits to your brain and overall cardiovascular health. It can increase your blood flow, making it easier to concentrate and relax. Increased blood flow protects your brain from memory loss, allows you to de-stress, and reduces inflammation that can damage your body’s healthy cells over time.
Music even works the other way around for high blood pressure due to illness or stress. The key to music and productivity is that it makes you happier. It is creating a positive spiraling effect throughout your day.
Here are just a few ways that music can impact your productivity:
• it can boost your performance and accuracy.
• it can Improve your focus, motivation, and inspiration.
• it releases dopamine and improves your mood.
• it stimulates your brain and improves your energy levels.
Music can be incredibly beneficial, however, too much of it (can you really have too much music?) or choosing the wrong tunes can be a negative when it comes to working and listening at the same time.
Here are a few things to think about when choosing music to work to:
Tip #1 – Choose the right songs for the job
Find the tunes that are right for you and the work you are doing. Songs that are too slow can slow down your work pace or even make you need a nap. If they’re too fast it’s entirely possible you’ll be like me and start dancing in your chair.
Tip #2 – Be mindful of what needs to get done
Unfortunately, some tasks will require your complete and undivided attention to do properly. Be mindful of the tasks on your list and whether or not music will help or hinder you doing them.
Tip #3 – Pay attention when it’s not working
When it comes to music and work, it really only works if you like what you’re listening to. I go back and forth between country, jazz, and classical depending on what I’m doing and the mood I’m in. This morning it’s country, and in the middle of typing this up I put the standing desk up so I could move and type at the same time.
Tip #4 – Make sure it makes you happy
While it may not feel like it, the music is actually what’s making you productive. The happier you are, the more productive you will be. Which is why it’s so important to pick the right song and keep it personal. If it doesn’t make you happy, it will most likely have the opposite effect.
As you can see, as long as you pick the right music, it can lead to happier and more productive days. Next time you get to work, put on your favourite playlist and see just how much faster you get things done.
And now, here’s the rest of your roundup for today…
Last Day for These Deals
New Deals Today
Flash Sale: Musical Instruments Coloring Pages
To go along with today’s read, I decided to put my Musical Instruments Coloring Pages on sale through Sunday, June 27. Save 50% with coupon code MUSICWORKS. This pack includes:
- 20 Lineart Image
- 60 Filled Coloring Page Images
- 50 Square Patterns
- 50 Round Patterns
- Music-Themed Notebook Template
New Printables: 30 Days of Empowerment Art Journal
Gabby has just released a gorgeous new 30 Days of Empowerment Art Journal. Use coupon code 30artjournal to save $10 through Sunday, June 27. The package includes:
- 30 Days of Empowerment & Healing Art Journal
- 1 Cover Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color and grayscale (PPTX only)
- Journal Templates (93 interior pages) in Canva and PowerPoint
- 1 Month of Art Journal Prompts for Social Media
- 8 Hand-crafted Art Journal Backgrounds in JPG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
This product qualifies for a bonus. See below for details.
New Printables: Summer Camping Line Art and Illustrations
Carmen has released a new set of Summer Camping Lineart and Color Illustrations this week. Choose from:
27 Summer Camping Lineart – save $10 with code CAMPLINEART10
36 Summer Camping Color Illustrations – save $10 with code CAMPCOLOR10
There are also 3 bump offers for Backgrounds, Covers, and Digital Stickers.
Coupons expire on Saturday June 26.
New Coloring Backgrounds from Lynn
Lynn at Planner Creators has a new set of Coloring Book Backgrounds in her shop this week. You get 42 different pages for $30 when you use coupon code ColoringPage15 through Sunday, June 27.
New Printables: Bookmark Templates and Digital Papers
Sue has just released a new set of Bookmark Templates and Digital Papers in her store. You get:
- 16 Bookmark Layouts in PowerPoint
- 11 x 8,5 inches + A4 Sizes
- 25 Digital Papers
- Demo Video
Use coupon code BOOKS to save $5 through Sunday, June 27
Low Content Resources
New Printables: Nature-Themed Dream Diary Kit
Teresa at Zen PLR has a new Nature-Themed Dream Diary Kit available this week. It includes 11 interior templates, covers, checklists, fonts, and commercial rights. Use coupon code dreams to save $20 through Sunday, June 27.
New Printables: Manifestation and Law of Attraction Printables
Roxy has just released a huge package of Manifestation and Law of Attraction Printables that you can pick up for only $9.95 through June 28. This package includes:
- Manifestation Journal Workbook Printable
- 5 x Print on Demand Graphics
- 5 x Journal Covers
- 2 x Journal Interiors
- 5 x Editable Pinterest Pins, Instagram and Facebook Posts
- 5 x Card Deck Designs
- 5 x Sticker Design
- 5 x Coloring Pages (partially editable)
- All Editable in Canva
- ALL WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE!
Check it out here and grab your copy for only $9.95 this week.
This product qualifies for a bonus. See below for details.
New Printables: Primary Teacher Coloring Planner
When I first started publishing on KDP one of the first products I produced was a Teachers Planner. It was really my first success in publishing planners and journals, and the market has only gotten bigger since then. That’s why I’m excited to see that Rayven at Color Monthly has just released a Primary Teacher Coloring Planner this week. You get 27 page designs to mix and match and create your own planners with for only $27 when you use coupon code TEACHME through Monday, June 28.
New Reseller Printables from Jenn:
Jenn has a new product line out this week – Reseller PLR for people who want to start offering their own PLR and don’t know where to start. These are basic templates that you can add your own spin on and then sell as PLR to your own customers. Right now there are three different packages – 1 set of Meeting templates and 2 sets of Project templates to choose from. These are also limited PLR – only 50 licenses for the regular PLR and 25 for the Reseller versions are available.
See the packages here and get yours before they’re sold out.
New Printables: Baby’s First Year Journal
Jan has a new Baby’s First Year Journal available this week. The package includes 38 unique pages in both PowerPoint and Canva formats for only $12.95 when you use coupon code BABYFIRST through June 29.
New Graphics: 30 DFY Social Media Images
My friend Shannon at Appetite for Design is launching a new Social Media Graphics membership where you can pick up 30 new images every month for under $10. In fact, you can try out the first month for only $5 here. You get 30 images sized for FB and Twitter, and 30 images sized for Instagram . Here’s a peek at one of the images in the July pack:
New Workbook PLR: How to Sell out Your Programs with Confidence & Ease!
Melissa and Nicole have a new Workbook and Script package available this week. You can pick up the How to Sell Out Your Programs with Confidence & Ease package for $27 with promo code 27 through Thursday, June 24. This package covers:
- Step 1: Set Inspiring, Exciting and Achievable Sales Goals
- Step 2: Build a Brilliant Offer Tailored to Your Ideal Clients
- Step 3: Believe in Your Offer – And Yourself – to Authentically Attract Clients
- Step 4: Create a Sleaze-Free Sales System to Enroll Clients with Ease Now–And Later
- Step 5: Craft Captivating Marketing that Shows Prospects You’re Truly Listening
- Step 6: Keep Your Vibe High to Confidently Close More Clients (With a Smile!)
New PLR: Generating Great Ideas
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a great special on sale this week. The Your Next Great Idea package is on sale for only $37 (reg. $127) and includes a huge early bird bonus if you purchase before Tuesday night, June 22. The main package includes:
- Self Help eBook
- Enhanced eBook
- Lead Generation Report
- 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence
- Trainer’s Slide Deck
- 10 Related Articles
- 2 Mini-Reports
- Articles Slide Decks
- eBook Checklist
- Quote Posters For Social Media
- 20 Pinterest Images
- 20 Instagram Images
- 30 Tweets
- 20 Facebook Posts
See everything that’s included here and pick up your copy before the sale ends on Friday, June 25
This product qualifies for a bonus. See below for details.
New PLR: Lung Health Premium Health Content
Dr. Loy is back this week with a set of Premium Content on Lung Health this week. The pack includes 10 articles including:
- Understanding Lung Disease: Lung Anatomy and Function
- The Connection Between Chronic Lung Disease and Asthma
- Emphysema (COPD), Obstructed Breathing, and Lung Disease
- Understanding Lung Disease and Cancer: Types of Carcinoma
- Understanding Lung Disease and Cancer: Large and Small Cell
- How to Manage Pneumonia and Related Lung Disease Conditions
- Causes and Treatments of Pulmonary Fibrosis Lung Disease
- Treating Lung Disease: Lung Transplant Risks and Benefits
- The Connection Between Chronic Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea
- What to Do When You’re Having a Lung Emergency
New PLR: Post Pandemic Travel
Jenn and I have just released a new set of PLR blog posts on Post Pandemic Travel Ideas over at UsePLR.com. The package includes:
- 5 articles
- Keyword phrases for each article
- At least 20 photo suggestions to use with your pre-written content
Article Topics included in this package:
- Best Family Vacation Destinations for Post-Pandemic Travel 2021
- How to Plan a Post-Pandemic Destination Travel for Your Family?
- How to Stay Safe and Deal with Getting Sick During a Post-Pandemic Family Trip?
- Staycation Vs Vacation – Which is more Suitable for Families after the Covid-19 Pandemic?
- 10 Travel Trends to Look Out for in the Post-Pandemic Era
See everything that’s included here and grab your copy for only $9.99
Existing PLR Deal: Dating and Relationship PLR from Tiff
Tiff has put together another bundle of content from her PLR Mini Mart. This bundle focuses on Dating and Relationship content and includes 38 packages ($496.50 if sold separately) for only $27.
Existing PLR Deal – Coffee PLR Content from Tiff
Tiff has a new bundle of Coffee PLR packaged up and ready for you this morning. You get 5 packs ($131 if purchased separately) for only $12 in this mega bundle. Contents include:
- Coffee Niche PLR OTO (Value $56)
- Coffee Niche PLR FE (Value $35)
- Coffee PLR (Value $25)
- Becoming a Coffee Expert (Value $10)
- Coffee Blog Posts (Value $5)
Existing PLR Deal: Pet PLR Content from Tiff
Today’s newest content bundle from Tiff is all about Pets! She has bundled up 18 existing packs of Pet PLR and marked it down to just $17. The bundle includes:
- Dog Parenting PLR FE (Value $20)
- Dog Parenting PLR OTO (Value $20)
- Rabbit Hutch PLR (Value $15)
- Dog Ownership (Value $12)
- Dog Potty Training (Value $12)
- Dog Grooming PLR (Value $10)
- Chicken Coops (Value $10)
- Dog PLR 10 Pack (Value $10)
- Dog Grooming and Care Supplies PLR (Value $10)
- Helping Your Dog Deal with Change (Value $5.50)
- Cat Care (Value $5)
- Cat Food PLR (Value $5)
- Dog Agility (Value $5)
- Dog Health (Value $5)
- Dog Costume PLR (Value $5)
- How to Curb Annoying Dog Habits (Value $5)
- Dog Bed Resell PLR (Value $5)
- Why Shelter Dogs Make the Best Pets (Value $5)
You can also find links to all her other mega bundles PLR Deals of last Wednesday’s roundup
New PLR – Building Better Friendships PLR
Tracy and Susanne have a new release today on Building Better Friendships. You get 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code FRIEND to save $40
Here are a few article titles:
- Can Extroverts and Introverts Be Friends?
- Stop These Behaviors for Better and Healthier Friendships
- Being a Better Friend Includes these 3 Things
- Teaching Friendship Skills to Your Kids
- 3 Friendly Habits that Make You Instantly Likeable
- Setting Boundaries for Healthier Friendships
- Shifting and Sifting- When to Change and When to Leave a Friendship
- Tips to Be More Friendly, Right Now
- Seasons of Friendship- When a Season Comes to an End
New PLR: 3 Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released three new mini packs for this month. Each one includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JUNE21 to save $10 on each pack.
Your Messy Home Could be Affecting Your Sleep
Developing a Courageous Mindset
Use Storytelling to Benefit Your Business
Tools and Trainings
New Training: Easy Personalized POD from Amy
Amy Harrop is back this week with her newest training. Easy Personalized POD shows you how to
- How to identify hot POD products and topics and understand what consumers want.
- Why offering personalized POD products is such a goldmine and the simple steps you can take to include these profit machines in your shop.
- Where and how to find free and low-cost graphics, images, and fonts to use in your POD products.
- How to leverage the huge built-in audience of buyers on popular marketplaces.
- How to identify the best marketplace for your products.
- The fastest and easiest way to offer personalized and customized products, and integrate the whole process with the POD supplier.
- How to bundle your products to earn more profits and three more secret sales techniques that can triple your income!
See everything that’s included here and get started for only $19.99 through June 28.
This product qualifies for a bonus. See details below.
Author Assignment of Copyright from Attorney Bob Silber
Did you know that even when you pay someone to create content for you, that unless you legally have them transfer the copyright to you, they keep the copyright even though you paid for the content? I didn’t know that either, but I do now. And I’m doing something about it.
One of the people I’ve been privileged to get to know over the last year is Dr. Bob Silber. He has created an Author Assignment of Copyright form which is the copyright transfer legal document that copyright law requires for you to transfer ownership rights to yourself from the author.
Bob Silber knows what he’s talking about. He is a trial attorney with over 40 years’ experience practicing in all State and Federal courts. He’s also a former adjunct professor teaching business, Intellectual property and Internet law at Florida Atlantic University and has been an invited speaker at major Internet marketing conferences throughout the country and has sponsored his own conferences, seminars and workshops, providing attendees with the latest legal developments for operating their online businesses.
If you do nothing else, read the sales page and understand why this is so important.
New Training: 10 Minute List Building Tasks
Tracy and Susanne at Piggy Makes Bank have released their first course this morning. It’s not PLR, but it is on List Building and believe me, these are two ladies you want to learn list building from!
I love that they’re pulling back the curtain on how they do things and how they work 10 minutes at a time.
The course is broken down into 5 modules that cover:
- Why 10 Minutes Tasks are crucial to your success
- The 10 Minute Tasks That Will Help You Create Your Lead Magnet
- The 10 Minute Tasks Needed To Set Up Your List
- The 10 Minute Tasks We Personally Use That Will Help You Grow Your List
- The 10 Minute Tasks We Recommend So You Know Exactly What To Email Your List
See everything that’s included here.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Designer’s Complete Typography Collection
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! Procreate Brush Bundle 3 from Design Bundles
The Exquisite Floral Graphics Bundle – 26 graphics packs for $18
Summer on the Farm Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 26 fonts and 1600+ graphics for $29
New! Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
A Few Freebies
New! Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
New! For the Love of Family Free Printables from Ekit Hub
New! Free 7 Days to Set SMART Goals PLR Articles & Emails from Piggy Makes Bank
- New! Summer Love You Font from Creative Fabrica
- House Plants Illustrations and Patterns from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Happy Carnival Splatter Backgrounds
- New! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Potted Plants, Black and White Set
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- Design Bundles Freebie – Animal Hugs Bundle – Illustrations
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Baby Cute Dinosaurs Watercolor Clipart
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – So Pink Watercolor Clipart
A Note About Bonuses:
There are so many products this week that I wanted to create bonuses for and I just don’t have time to create separate bonuses for every product. So here’s what I’m doing. I’m putting together a page of bonuses – some are new, some have been previously used as bonuses for products you might have missed, or for events you didn’t take part in. Either way, there will be a mix of templates, papers, digital stationery, and coloring pages. I will have the page put together this afternoon with all your choices and for all the products except the Tools for Motivation one, I’ll put a PDF in your download area with instructions on how to claim your bonuses. For Tools for Motivation, you’ll have to email me your receipts because they don’t have an automated bonus delivery option.
These are the products that qualify for bonuses:
Tools for Motivation – Your Next Great Idea PLR
A Cup of Zen – 30 Days of Empowerment Art Journal
Roxy – Manifestation and Law of Attraction Printables
Amy Harrop – Easy Personalized POD
Createful Journals – Bookmark Templates
This Week’s Reads
Monday Read – Tips for Intentionally Taking Time Off
Tuesday Read – Using Interval Training as a Productivity Tool
Bonus Read: The perfect number of hours to work every day? Five from Wired
Bonus Read: 30+ free Gift Ideas to Grow Your List from Publish for Prosperity
And that’s it for me this morning. It still took me most of the morning to get this ready, but that’s because I ended up going back to sleep for a couple of hours in between. And then I decided to do the “choose your own bonus” thing too. I’m off to find some breakfast and then get to work putting your new bonus page together.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Free Self Care Articles
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|