It’s cold and windy here this morning, and I’m just back from the chiropractor and the grocery store. It’s my favourite soup day at the diner downstairs, so I’ll probably slip down there for some lunch before I settle in to get some work done this afternoon.
I’m still very much leaning in to my “intentional magic” and references keep coming up to that all over the place lately. It’s a big thing for me because most of the time my word of the year is like a New Year’s resolution… it’s gone by January 2 and I go back to doing what I was before.
This year I’m determined that things will be different. I will move in a new direction that gets me closer to my goals, I will embrace a new, more healthy lifestyle, and I will have my house nestled between the beach and the golf course by the end of this year.
I came across this article when I was scrolling through Pocket this morning, and thought you might like it too:
Reacquainting Ourselves with Enchantment In the New Year by Katherine May
I’m going to pick up her current book tomorrow when I do laundry, because the bookstore is right next door, and I’m really looking forward to the new one when it comes out at the end of February.
Yesterday I spent most of the day connecting with friends and new PLR providers, sending out invites to participate in the bundle. And I had a blast! I didn’t get much else done for the day, but connecting with people on a one on one basis and hearing how excited people still are about contributing to my bundles even after 4 previous bundles.
I am amazed at the topics and the quality of content – well, not really the quality because my friends produce amazing content – but the topics are blowing me away.
There’s still time to contribute if you want to submit something. I’m not guaranteeing that everything submitted will be approved, but if you have something that relates to Journaling, Self-Care or Mindset that you’d like considered, please feel free to complete the form.
You’ll find all the contributor details here:
I will also have the new JV page and affiliate sign up area ready in the next day or two.
And now, here are the deals for today…
What I Bought This Morning
There’s been so much new come out this week that I almost don’t know where to start. I picked up a couple of training programs this morning:
ChatGPT Empire from Alessandro – I tried out ChatGPT for the first time this morning, and was so intrigued by the content it returned that I immediately went and picked up Alessandro’s new training and the first upsell. I haven’t had a chance to go through it, and I’m not saying it will ever replace me writing my own articles, but I do think it has merit as a brainstorming tool.
Alessandro’s training is in 10 videos and covers:
- + The way software works and how to use it for free.
- + How to create over 23 projects with me, step-by-step.
- + How to create a novel from zero to the final story.
- + How to create a non-fiction book about your favorite topic.
- + ELITE HACK: How to develop state-of-the-art product reviews with pros and cons.
- + The easiest way to create stunning articles from start to end.
- + How to quickly and easily create recipes and kitchen books.
- + My exact formula for making all the social media content for you and your customers.
- +The most effective way to create poems and Japanese haiku.
- + My favorite way to generate brilliant workbooks and quiz books.
- Plus more
It’s on sale for $17 through Tuesday, January 10. Check out ChatGPT Empire here
The other thing I grabbed this morning was the Desktop Vertical Video Training from Mark Hess. I watched the demo video that Sue posted in her newsletter yesterday, and that made me curious enough to part with some pennies to see what it’s all about. I definitely want to be doing more video stuff this year and promoting my own products as much as or more than I do affiliate offers.
So, that’s where my Saturday budget went this morning.
Other New Deals You Might Like
Self-Care/Wellness Journal Templates from Elisa at Kitchen Bloggers is on sale this weekend. Use code Save60_4_72 to save 60% through Tuesday, January 10. This Canva Template includes 16 pages to mix and match and create your own customized fitness and wellness products.
Free Canva Templates from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR are available this weekend. The set has 10 pages that include planners, schedules, habits sheets, vision boards, and more… I love the colour scheme she’s chosen for this… it fits right in with my new site!
Be Seen! Visibility Bundle from Val and Rayven at Bundle Bash launched Friday. This new bundle includes 24 products with a combined value of over $3100 all designed to get you and your business the visibility you need to succeed. It’s only on sale for a short time, and the $37 price tag is well worth it even if you only do one or two of the included workshops.
Dopamine Detox PLR from Yu Shaun and Cally Lee is the ultimate blueprint for those who want to take control of their lives from addictive activities that trigger substantial amounts of dopamine release – and how to reset their brain’s dopamine balance after addiction. It’s a biz in a box style package that covers:
- The powerful chemical messenger for your happiness, motivation, and productivity.
- 3 little-known dangers of excess dopamine.
- How to use dopamine fasts to kick bad habits and increase happiness.
- 6 compulsive behaviors that are driven by dopamine.
- Does dopamine detox actually work? Check Chapter 2 for the answer.
- 4 reasons why you should do a dopamine detox.
- The surprising differences and similarities between dopamine and serotonin.
- And much more
It’s on launch pricing for under $20 through Tuesday, January 10.
The Product Launch Playbook Video PLR from Charles launched this weekend and contains 20 over the shoulder videos that cover the product launch management process in detail. Topics covered include:
- 0001 – Downloadable Deliverables
- 0002 – Content Deliverable
- 0003 – Serving your Downloadable Product
- 0004 – Delivering the Files From a Site You Control
- 0005 – Delivering A Customer to A Password Protected Area
- 0006 – Your Autoresponder
- 0007 – Sales System
- 0008 – Sales System Affiliate Network
- 0009 – Payment Processor
- 0010 – Creating A Buy Button from the Sales System
- 0011 – Capture Sales Contact Information
- 0012 – Affiliate Tracking System
- 0013 – Affiliate Tracking System
- 0014 – Affiliate E-Mail Connection
- 0015 – The Delivery Integration
- 0016 – The Affiliate Updates Document
- 0017 – The Affiliate Information Page
- 0018 – Graphic Designs for Your Product
- 0019 – Sales Page Presentations
- 0020 – Thank You Page
A Few Freebies
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free Curriculum Planner 2.0 from Content Sparks. Sharyn’s big Birthday Sale starts on December 29, but right now she has updated this exclusive planner and an updated, easily accessible Content Sparks Course Directory. This is all geared toward helping you map out a series of courses to create in 2023.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
I think that’s it for today. I’ll be back tomorrow with your full Sunday Roundup.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|