I have a question…
How the heck did it get to be the middle of January when Christmas feels like yesterday? I don’t know about you, but I can not believe how quickly this month is flying by! And everything seems to be coming up now all at once…
- January Coloring Patterns drop tomorrow – (get December and January when you sign up today)
- The deadline for Bundle Submissions is on Wednesday
- The mashup bonus for Alice’s Developing Discipline and Routine Ekit, Justin’s Your Journal Journey and JR’s 350 Power Habits is being delivered on the 24th. Purchase any one of the three to qualify for the workshop.
- The New Year New Habits Bundle Sale starts on January 25,
- And Shaun’s birthday is coming up a few days later!
That makes me tired just thinking about it all!
But I’m also excited too. I’m one month into working with my accountability coach, and the change in my productivity and my mindset is staggering to me.
As I said to her yesterday, “I am kicking January’s butt!” and I see no reason why I can’t continue to do this all freakin’ year long.
And of course my to-do list is still as long as my arm, but I’m learning how to pick the important things for each day and get them done. But still be flexible enough to take advantage of opportunities when they arise, and to intentionally change my plans when the people in my life need my attention and care.
And so for today I have a couple of quick things to share with you, and then I am spending part of the day working on a creative project just for me, and since the sun is out and I haven’t seen it in days… I’m heading outside for a walk in the park this afternoon!
So, here’s what I have for you this morning…
New Deals Today
Free Self-Care Planner and Other Goodies in the Connected Spirit Giveaway
Remember when I told you the other day about how I was invited at the last minute to submit something for an event? It was Sherry Bowers’ Connected Spirit Connected Business event, which I usually participate in every year, but didn’t sign up for this year because I had too many other things on my plate.
So, this year I contributed a brand new Misty Mandala Self-Care Planner for 2023 (personal use only) that I was going to use for something else I ended up not participating in. You can get that and 20+ other gifts here, absolutely free through January 24:
The AI Marketing Playbook Now Includes ChatGPT
AI Marketing Playbook PLR from Charles is on sale this week, and it’s been updated to include new videos all about ChatGPT! If you haven’t seen all the hoopla about ChatGPT yet, I think it really does deserve a look and a play… I played around with it a bit last week and was pretty impressed. The new videos included in this package cover:
- 0001 – Start an Account with ChatGPT
- 0002 – What the Company OpenAI Says About Itself
- 0003 – What OpenAI Says About The Limitations of the Chatbot
- 0004 – Chatbot Prompt Examples Given By Open AI
- 0005 – Will Chat GPT Be a Paid Application
- 0006 – Chat GPT Idea Generation
- 0007 – Chat GPT – Idea Qualification and Accuracy
- 0008 – ChatGPT – Accuracy and Citations
- 0009 – Chat GPT – Creating HTML Instances
- 0010 – Chat GPT – How to Solve Specific Business Problems
- 0011 – Chat GPT – Statistical Verification of Information
- 0012 – Chat GPT – Rewrite Content for Different Contexts
- 0013 – ChatGPT Content Checked With AI
- 0014 – ChatGPT – Simplifying Information
- 0015 – ChatGPT – How to Ask the Chatbot about Context
- 0016 – ChatGPT – How to Cross Post Queries
- 0017 – ChatGPT – How to Narrow Down the Context of Your Query
- 0018 – ChatGPT – How to Solve a Business Process
- 0019 – ChatGPT – Developing a Methodology From Experts
- 0020 – The Future of ChatGPT
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast, and then head outside for a walk before I dig into my weekend project! I will see you tomorrow with your full Sunday Roundup!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|