There’s a million and one courses out there that will teach you how to create planners and template, but for me, the PowerPoint course that started it all was Sue’s Turning Your Content into Templates Course. She’s renamed it to Createful Creating in PowerPoint, and it’s on sale for the next 5 days only!
When Sue first created the course, I was only doing coloring pages and hadn’t even thought about making planners and journals. It wasn’t until she asked me to be a beta tester for the course that I had even considered branching out, and I was amazed at what you can do in PowerPoint!
I learned so much from taking the course in the early days, and for me it has become my go-to learning spot whenever there’s anything new I want to learn about making planners and journals with PowerPoint. It really is a complete how-to when it comes to making low content templates from scratch. You can even see my review on the sales page!
Here’s the deal:
Sue is relaunching the course, starting today through Sunday, June 26 and you can save $50 until then with coupon code CREATEFUL (The coupon should automatically show up on the checkout form).
The course includes 12 modules on working with PowerPoint, plus a bonus series of Photoshop training videos:
- Course Overview – 4 Units
- PowerPoint Tips & Tricks – 16 Units
- Options for Selling Your Planners – 5 Units
- Selling from Your Website – 5 Units
- Marketing Your Content – 3 Units
- Advanced PowerPoint – 11 Units
- Selling on Amazon KDP – 7 Units
- Lulu Publishing Updated 2021 – 11 Units
- Lulu Publishing Original – 8 Units different to the updated ones
- Fillable PDF’s – 6 Units using both paid and free options
- Creating Printables – 5 Units
- Digital Planners – 5 Units – basic overview not a training ‘how to’
- Bonus Photoshop Training video series
My Bonus Offer:
This product qualifies for 3 bonus choices. You’ll find the details on how to claim in your members area on Sue’s site after purchase.
If you’re at all interested in using PowerPoint to create low-content products, make sure you check out Createful Creating in PowerPoint before Sunday to save $50!