It’s a quiet and grey day here in Central Ontario, and we’re having a nice peaceful morning here. Dan is curled up on the end of my bed after making sure I got up and didn’t sleep in this morning! Who needs an alarm clock when you’ve got a cat that’s hungry at 5 a.m.?
I may be a little scarce for the next couple of days as I put the finishing touches on the New Year New Habits Bundle Sale. It looks like we’re going to have about 40 contributors with a value of about $1400. I’ll be working on the sales page and swipe content for affiliates today.
Here’s what I have for this week’s roundup…
Deals Ending Today
Introverts: How to Use Your Strengths to Grow Your Business from Nicole at Content Drafts is on sale through midnight tonight. Use coupon code strengths to save $10. The package includes a self-assessment quiz, epic blog posts, and 5 shorter posts.
Business Planning Workbook Bundle from Melissa at Time Freedom Business is on sale this weekend through Sunday, January 22. This bundle includes these 5 workbooks:
- How to Plan Your Year Like a Boss
- How to Create Your Dream Life Like a Boss
- How to Organize Your Day Like Boss
- How to Money Up Your Business Like a Boss
- How to Organize Your Home Office Like a Boss
NEW!! Vision Boards Mini Course from Marian is her first release of the new year. It’s on sale this week for only $15 through Sunday, January 22. The course covers how to
- Create vision boards in PowerPoint
- Offer them as one-off or personalized products for sale
- Create templates to sell
Steampunk Valentines Coloring Pages from Jay at Coloring Galaxy are on sale this week through Sunday, January 22. Use coupon code VALENTINE to save 50% on all products in the funnel. The main offer is 25 line art elements in PNG and PSD formats.
Valentine’s Day Content
Bundle Option added to the Valentine’s Day Content Sale – I’ve added a bundle option to the Valentine’s Day Content Sale and put everything all on one page for easy access for you to check out each package. Now you can save even more (over 60% from the regular prices if purchased separately) when you grab the bundle of all 6 packages for $67. No coupon is needed for the bundle option, and it will go away on February 1 when the sale ends.
Valentine Frames Bundle from Steph at Wildflower Digitals is on sale from now through January 31. Use coupon code VAL10OFF to save $10 at checkout. This bundle includes 7 different frame styles with 30 designs for each one that you can use in your journals, planners and other printable projects.
Other Low Content Resources
Roxy Has a New Site! She’s moved all of her products onto a brand new amember platform at Creative Mama Designs. And to celebrate she’s offering you 40% off everything in the shop. Use coupon code WELCOME40OFF through January 27.
Niche Selection, Validation, and Planning Kit Templates from Jan at Simple Happiness are on sale for only $19.95 when you use coupon code NICHE through Monday, January 23.
Calendar Creator Kit from Carmen is available this weekend through Monday, January 23. I think I’m one of the weird ones but I love creating calendars. That doesn’t mean I’m not happy to see Carmen’s new Calendar Creator Kit. Because if you don’t like making calendars for your planners, this is going to make your life so much easier! Here’s what you get:
- You can easily create a new calendar for any year. Simply copy & paste!
- Also included is a video tutorial to show you how to use the kit easily in Canva.
- Includes BOTH Sunday and Monday Start monthly calendars.
- Includes both Canva templates and PowerPoint source files.
- BONUS! You will also receive done-for-you calendar templates for year 2023 to 2030. A total of 7 years of calendars pre-made for your projects!
The main offer includes only the right to use in personal use products. There is a bump offer to purchase the PLR products license to allow you to add the calendars to PLR templates you sell.
Check it out here and use code CALENDAR20 to save $20 through Monday, January 23.
Shop the Bonuses Sale from Gabby at A Cup of Zen is on now through January 31. You can save 35% on all products that she’s now released into the shop, and that were previously only available as bonuses. There’s a great mix of products including:
- Done-for-You Content
- Training Programs
- Coloring Pages
- And more!
NEW!! Mystic Moon Limitless Design Kit now available from Katherine at Oasis Lane. It’s only available as part of her Limitless Design membership through February 14. I love Katherine’s packs not only because she creates gorgeous images, she also has one of the most generous licences available in that you get extended rights to use these to create PLR, digital products, physical products, and TEMPLATES.
NEW!! Busy Family Organizer from MaryJo at CoolBeanPLR is available this week and on sale for only $9 through January 25 – no coupon required. This Canva template includes several unique layouts all designed for keeping the entire family on the same page and organized throughout the week. Here’s what’s included:
- 2023 at a glance
- Weekly to-do list
- Daily schedule
- -Scheduling family fun
- Undated 12-month activity calendar
- Meal planning
- Grocery lists
- Income & expense tracking
- Savings tracker
- School information
- Homework tracking
- Medical information
- Cleaning chart
- Chore chart
- Vacation planning
NEW!! Ballerinas Watercolor Clip Art from Virginie at Oxyp PLR Design is available on sale this week through Monday, January 23. Save 50% with coupon code BAWACA50. The package includes 33 watercolor clip art images in PNG format that can be used in your own printable creations.
NEW!! Air BNB Planner Bundle from Di & Simone at PLR Planners is available and on sale this week. Save 20% with code BNB20 through Monday, January 23. I think this is a great idea if you serve the travel niche, because it gives your customers everything they need to set up and run their own BNB business.
Choose from either PowerPoint or Affinity formats, and Print, Digital or a Bundle of both planners.
When you choose the bundle option you also get extra digital papers and stickers to go with your planners.
2 New PLR Toolbox Kits from Fran are now in her store. These are mixed packs with written content, templates, content upgrades, social media posts, journal prompts, and vertical videos. These were in a couple of different bundles (which I apparently missed, because I’d have been all over these) so check to make sure you don’t already have them.
The two kits are:
Productivity Hacks PLR Toolbox
Self-Limiting Beliefs PLR Toolbox
Creative New Year Coloring Calendar Journal from Jenn at Passion for PLR is on sale this month. Use coupon code CREATEJAN to save 50% through January 31st. The package includes:
- 12 monthly pages with dated calendar and colorable affirmation
- 12 dot-grid journal pages
Written & Video PLR
Slow Mornings Bundle from Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR is on sale this weekend for only $7. This is perfect timing for me, because I’ve been doing slow mornings all week this week, and loving it! I’m definitely not one of those people who can jump out of bed and race into the day in the morning. There’s tea to be drunk, journals to be written in, and exercise videos to workout to before I even think about email! The pack includes 7 content modules including a lead magnet, articles, journal prompts, a journal and workbook, ecovers, and stock photos.
The Art of Following Through PLR from Shaun and Cally is available and on sale this weekend through Tuesday, January 24. This is a “biz in a box” style package that is all about making sure that what you say is actually what you do – How to manage your time and energy, the secrets to overcoming chronic procrastination, why rest and recovery are the keys to boosting productivity, how to use time blocks, how to eliminate procrastination pit-stops, and more…
Breaking Negative Habits for a More Satisfying Life” Report & Planner Pack from Publish for Prosperity is on sale this weekend through Tuesday, January 24. The package includes:
- “Breaking Negative Habits for a More Satisfying Life” Report (.docx) – 5,721 words/ 13 pages
- 5 “Breaking Negative Habits” Articles
- “My Priority Planner” Fillable Daily Planner (.docx) – 90 Days
- 2 Professionally Designed eCover Graphic Sets (Each Set Includes a Report + Planner Cover
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 20 Easy-to-Edit Canva Inspirational Quote Templates
Present Moment Awareness PLR from Tools for Motivation is on a weekend special through Monday, January 23. This is a full PLR package that’s on sale for only $47 (reg. $147) and includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, journal template, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
It’s soup weather! And Elisa at Kitchen Bloggers has put her Soups, Salads & Sandwiches Mega Pack on sale through January 31. Use coupon code S\SSS Mega 23 to save 40% at checkout. Recipes include:
- New Recipe: Roast Beef & Provolone Baguette with Horseradish Sauce
- Updated Recipe/New Photos: Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich Wrap
- Updated Recipe/New Photos: Oven “Grilled” Romaine and Chicken Salad
- 15 Bean Soup
- BLT with Creamy Avocado Spread
- Caprese Salad with Balsamic Glaze
- Chicken Florentine Soup
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
- Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Dressing
- Grilled Chicken & Brie Panini
- Instant Pot® Chicken, Strawberry, and Feta Salad
- Orange-Pomegranate Salad with Orange-Champagne Vinaigrette
- Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
- Roasted Tomato Fennel Soup
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps
- Shredded Chicken & Bok Choy Soup
Email Marketing Beyond the Basics is the latest release from Sharyn at Content Sparks. This training covers how to maximize your email marketing results by doing more than just releasing a simple lead magnet. There are 6 modules in the course as follows:
- Module 1 – How to Use Lists and Tags Together
- Module 2 – List Segmentation Essentials
- Module 3 – Automate Your Email Marketing
- Module 4 – Personalize Your Email Marketing
- Module 5 – Test and Measure Your Email Content
- Module 6 – Next Steps
I’m personally really excited to get my hands on this and learn as much as I can. And you can bet that as I build out my own course library, I’ll be using some of the material in this DFY training to share my own experiences with more advanced email marketing tactics.
How to Get Your Groove Back Content Kit from Jenn at Passion for PLR is available this month for 50% off when you use coupon code GROOVEJAN through January 31. This pack includes:
- Affirmations – 30 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- Canva Templates – 12 different templates. Fully editable free in Canva.
- Photos – 4 links to photo sites with creative commons license.
- Epic Blog Post – 2672-word blog post called “Get Into a New Groove”
- Self Survey – 10 questions or prompts to help your audience to get their groove back
- Social Messages – 30 messages taken from the blog posts to share on your social media accounts.
Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank for this month are out today. Each pack includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use code 10JAN23 to save $10 on each one.
Five Unexpected Ways to Make More Sales
What You Should Know Before You Have a Health Crisis
Five Critical Thinking Skills Everybody Needs
Tools & Training
Low Content Intel Reports from Amy Smereck are on sale through Monday, January 23. This is one of my must-have resources for doing KDP and printables publishing. Choose between a monthly subscription at $14.95 or save even more with an annual subscription.
Use coupon code NEWYEARSALE for the monthly option or
Use coupon code NEWYEARANNUAL for the annual option
Each month you receive a 50-60 page report on one low-content book genre such as planners, journals, coloring books, workbooks, and puzzle books.
NEW!! Course Creation Challenge from Cindy Bidar is on an early bird sale from today through January 27. Save $50 off the regular registration fee when you register during this period. The cart closes for good on January 31. This is a special live cohort training that starts on February 1, and Cindy is going to show you how to:
- Choose and validate your ideas, so you don’t waste time creating a course that won’t sell
- Quickly outline and write your video scripts and create slide decks (no, you don’t have to be a good writer OR a designer to follow this plan)
- Record lesson videos even if you’re camera shy or struggle with technology
- Create interactive workbooks to build engagement and add value to your offer
- Upload all your course material to Teachable (no more course platform overwhelm)
- Test everything to avoid embarrassing faux pas like missing access permissions or broken links
AND she’ll show you exactly how to write a sales page that entices your audience and makes sales.
The digital versions of Leonie’s “My Brilliant Year” Workbooks are available now and you can get them either as standalone products or as part of the Brilliant Biz and Life Academy (where you get access to all Leonie’s courses and products for only $99/year). I’m a member of the Academy and I grabbed the PDF versions the other day so that I can upload them to my iPad and use them as digital notebooks!
Events on Now
Free Self-Care Planner and Other Goodies in the Connected Spirit Giveaway
Remember when I told you the other day about how I was invited at the last minute to submit something for an event? It was Sherry Bowers’ Connected Spirit Connected Business event, which I usually participate in every year, but didn’t sign up for this year because I had too many other things on my plate.
So, this year I contributed a brand new Misty Mandala Self-Care Planner for 2023 (personal use only) that I was going to use for something else I ended up not participating in. You can get that and 20+ other gifts here, absolutely free through January 24:
The Connected Spirit Connected Business New Year’s Giveaway
Dollar Deals from Creative Fabrica
One Dollar Deals at The Hungry Jpeg
600 Premium Valentines Overlays & Frames Bundle from Inky Deals
The Creative’s Collection of Secret Treasures from Design Cuts
Cute Baby Animals Valentine’s Day Bundle
Valentine’s SVG mega design bundle
The Sweet Nursery Collection from The Hungry Jpeg
The Lovestruck Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
Free Dog PLR – PLR for Dog Lovers and the Dog Niche from Ekit Hub
5 free “Breaking Negative Habits” articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free epic blog post pack from Sharyn at Content Sparks. The topic of the post is: “5 Reasons Why Settling for Email Marketing That’s ‘Good Enough’ Could Actually Harm Your Business”
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
Detail Font from Creative Fabrica
Balgon Serif Font from Design Cuts
Free Graphics Packs
Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
The Hungry Jpeg Freebie of the Week
Sunset Vintage Retro Background
Watercolor Abstract Blue Backgrounds
Magic Woodland Friends Watercolor Collection
This Week’s Reads
5 Tips for Staying Positive When You’re Having a Bad Day
5 Reasons Your To-Do List Doesn’t Always Get Done
8 Traits of Highly Productive People
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some brunch, throw something in the slow cooker for dinner tonight and then get back to work on all the bundle stuff.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|