It’s a gorgeous summer day here in Central Ontario, and I only know that because I went down to the diner for lunch, and then just a little while ago took a walk to the store to get drinks and snacks for my movie night tonight! The only thing I’ve done since Thursday is work on my birthday sale, and I’m very please to announce that my 5 Buck Birthday Blowout is now live!
So, before we get to the rest of the Sunday Roundup, let me tell you about my birthday sale.
I have curated 20 products out of my collections and a few new ones too, and marked them all down to just $5 from today through Monday, August 8. I was going to end the sale after Friday, but I found out that my son and his girlfriend have plans for me for next weekend, and I might not be around much at all and especially not to sit here and manually change prices… so you get a full week to take advantage of all the goodies.
Some of the products are new – think 2023 planners, some have been used in events this year but haven’t made it into the shop yet, and some are products that I’ve plucked out of the shop to put on sale. Each one is priced at $5 and you can buy one or several.
And since you know how much I love bundles, there’s also a bundle option for even bigger savings… You can grab a bundle of all 20 products for… are you ready for this…
Only $61.00 (guess how old I’ll be on Friday!)
That makes each product – including the brand new planners – only $3.05 each!
Check out the sale and stock up here:
Top Picks So Far This Week
Note: All 3 of these top picks end at midnight tonight!
Pick #1 – The First Ever Resell Rights Bundle from White Label Perks (Plus Custom Bonus Training)
When I was running my personal development blog a few years ago, one of my favorite content providers was White Label Perks. So when I found out that Kelly, Sam, and Avery were bringing back 42 previously retired products and offering them up with Resell PLR rights, I was on their virtual doorstep to grab my copies!
This content is perfect for creating blog content, content upgrades, printables to sell, podcast episodes and more. And since you can sell it as PLR too, that gives you even more options for using it. My Amp Up Your List Building workshop coming next week that is focused on content upgrades, and I’ll be sharing a couple of examples of how to use this content for that purpose on the call.
And I decided that for a bonus if you buy through my link below, I will do a repurposing training to share how I rework some of these products into something unique that can be sold both to end users and as PLR. I’ve been going through all of the content and organizing it as to how I want to use it, and have come up with some really good ideas… at least I think they’re good.
See everything that’s included in the bundle – https://ritchiemedia.ca/wlpresellbundle (big savings through July 31)
Pick #2 – Easy Printable Traffic from Amy Harrop
One thing every business needs is more traffic, and the printables business is no different. Amy has re-released her Easy Printable Traffic training, and I’m in the process of going through it again (I bought it when it was originally released).
https://ritchiemedia.net/ept – and use code TRAFFIC10 to save $10 through July. (Plus 1 bonus choice)
Pick #3 – New Training: Press Ons (Plus 1 Bonus Choice)
I love Marian’s courses because she always comes up with something new. In Press On, she is going to show you how to create Decals, Temporary Tattoos, Stickers, and Sublimations using Inkscape. I will admit I am very much looking forward to digging in here as I tried to learn Inkscape years ago when I first got into doing low content, and could never quite get the hang of it.
The course covers:
- Which subniches are too popular to create for and which niches are worth your time.
- Two methods to remove the background from an image.
- How to take a black and white line image and make it into a colored decal.
- How to create word stickers with white outlines.
- How to save your images so they are in the right format.
- How to take one free image and turn it into multiple products.
- Website where you can sell your products – Not just Etsy.
It’s on sale through Sunday, July 31 for only $27 (you save $20) – no coupon required.
More Deals Ending Today
Content on Sale: Family Home Binder Pack
Fran is having another weekend sale this week on her Family Home Binder Pack. Save 40% through midnight tonight with code FRIDAYFUN.
- 70 Full Colour (easy to change) printable templates
- 70 no-bleed/no color templates
- A digital version of the binder (fully tested & hyperlinked up)
- 480 digital stickers in matching colors
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Ends Monday! Content on Sale: Christmas Hamper
Sue is having a weekend sale on the Christmas Hamper that she created a while back with Maureen Oliver. You can save $20 from today through Monday, August 1 with coupon code XMAS2022.
The package includes:
- 41 Christmas Planner Templates in PowerPoint
- Full Color Versions
- Black & White Versions
- Minimalist No Graphics Versions for the different layouts
- 5 Matching Ecovers for each style
- Line Art Pack – 43 drawings + 10 Mandalas
- Kids Journal – created from the items in this bundle
- Ecovers for the Kids Journals + PSD files
- 150 Kids Activity Puzzles
- 150 Kids Activity Mazes
- Commercial License to edit & brand
New Printables: Using Journal Prompts and Affirmations
Jenn at Health and Wellness PLR has a new package on Using Journal Prompts and Affirmations available this weekend. It’s on sale for $9.95 through Monday, and includes:
- Journal Prompts: 101 Journal Prompts – Microsoft Word and Text
- Affirmations: 101 Affirmations – Microsoft Word and Text
- Journals: 103-Page Journals (2 styles) – Editable With Canva
- Workbook: 55-Page Workbook – Editable With Canva
- Lead Magnet/Blog Post: ‘Change Your Life One Journal Prompt at a Time’ (6 pages, 1,296 words)
- Lead Magnet/Blog Post: ‘Use Affirmations Every Day to Improve Your Mindset’ Lead Magnet (7 pages, 1,591 words)
- Card Deck: 101 Affirmation Cards (2 sizes) – Editable With Canva
- Card Deck: 101 Journal Prompts Cards (2 sizes) – Editable With Canva
- Wall Art/Printables: 6 Wall Art Templates – Editable With Canva
- Checklist: Journal Prompts Checklist – Canva and Microsoft Word
- Checklist: Affirmations Checklist – Canva and Microsoft Word
- eCovers: 6 Custom eCovers – Editable With Canva
New Video PLR: Take Over Your Market With Twitter
Charles has a new set of video PLR available this week on how to Take Over Your Market with Twitter. The package includes 20 over-the-shoulder tutorial videos that share how to set up your Twitter account for maximum visibility and authority. The videos are:
- 0001 – Using Twitter Search
- 0002 – Update Your Twitter Profile
- 0003 – Multiple Links In Your Bio
- 0004 – Twitter for Professionals
- 0005 – Basic Written Content Tweet Mechanics
- 0006 – Basic Reply Tweet Mechanics
- 0007 – Customize Twitter Contact Settings
- 0008 – Managing Tweet Deck
- 0009 – Basic Thread Mechanics
- 0010 – Creating Free and Paid Newsletters
- 0011 – Basic Embed Mechanics
- 0012 – Direct Messaging Mechanics
- 0013 – Twitter Polls and Scheduling Tweets
- 0014 – Live Broadcasting on Twitter
- 0015 – Twitter Media Studio Basics
- 0016 – Twitter Audio Spaces Basics
- 0017 – Twitter Blue
- 0018 – Twitter Lists and Topics
- 0019 – Setting Up Twitter Tips
- 0020 – Create an Account on Patreon
New PLR: The Power of Vulnerability
Sajan and Justin have a new biz-in-a-box style PLR on the topic of The Power of Vulnerability available this weekend. It’s on sale for under $10 through Tuesday, August 2. The content covers:
- The 6 critical things that you need to know about vulnerability to fully understand it and embrace it for a better life!
- 9 major benefits of the power of vulnerability that you can use to inspire you to take action – you will be chomping at the bit to get started when you read these!
- 8 major myths and misconceptions about vulnerability that you need to know about so that you do not let these lies hold you back!
- The first critical step that you must take to prepare you to benefit from the incredible power of your vulnerability!
- 8 simple but powerful mindset changes that you MUST make so that you can utilize your vulnerability in the most powerful way and build the life that you want!
- And much more…
Free Challenge Planner from Content Sparks
Sharyn at Content Sparks is gearing up for her annual summer sale, and this week she’s got a Free Challenge Planner for you. With it, you’ll be able to:
- Determine if you’re ready to run a challenge
- Get a handle on the ‘big picture’ for your own challenge
- Identify exactly what you want to achieve with your challenge
- Walk through the steps you need to complete – whether you’re creating your challenge from scratch, or using our done-for-you challenge kits
- Plan which challenges you want to run.
- Use the calendar and daily task planner to ensure you take action and get the results you want!
It comes with personal rights only, but if you end up buying anything next week during the summer sale, you’ll get the brandable PLR version as a bonus!
New Printables: Peachy Mosaic Planner (Digital and Printable versions)
Jan has a new Peachy Mosaic Planner available this week. It comes in both a fully hyperlinked digital planner version and a printable version if you prefer. You can choose either one or both in a bundle for even more savings.
See the planners here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/shb-peachy-planner
New Canva Templates from April
April has released her next set of Canva Templates with resell rights this week. The Pink Rose Template Toolkit includes 138 pages in 10 different categories. Choose either regular PLR rights for $27 or Resell PLR Rights for $47 through Thursday August 4.
New DFY Content: Spirit Animals – Deer
Gabby has just dropped the new Spirit Animals Monthly content for August. August’s animal is Deer and the package includes:
- 1 Epic Done-For-You Blog Post (1000+ Words)
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Image File (300 DPI)
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Background Image
- 5 Journal Page Templates and Cover Using the Graphics of the Deer Spirit Animal in Canva and PowerPoint in 8.5″x11″
- Commercial Use / PLR Rights
There are monthly and annual options here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/coz-spirit-animals-monthly
Or you can grab standalone packages here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/coz-spirit-animals-singles
That’s it for me today! I’m going to go and find some dinner and relax with a movie or two this evening. Tomorrow is golf day so there may or may not be a newsletter depending on how things go.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out the 5 Buck Birthday Blowout!
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|