And Happy Labour Day Weekend if you’re celebrating this weekend.
It’s grey and rainy here in Central Ontario this morning. Waking up to that made me super grateful that I took the whole day off yesterday and went golfing with Shaun. It was a gorgeous morning, and we played a full 18 holes for the first time this summer. I played pretty decently too, so it was good practice for the tournament we’re in next Sunday.
It was the first time in ages that I didn’t even turn my computer on before noon, and I really needed the mental break as well as the extended outdoor time! So, if you emailed or submitted bonus claims yesterday, I will get things taken care of today for you.
This afternoon I’m going to try and get out for a walk… I got almost 10,000 steps in yesterday – which is something that rarely happens for me – and I had the best sleep I’ve had in a long time last night. So I want to do that again!
But before that I have goodies to share, and 3 event deadlines to get stuff done for this week, and my Etsy listings to get caught up on.
So, here’s what I have for you this morning starting with my picks for the week…
Ruthie’s Top Picks
Pick #1 – PLR.me Anniversary Sale – I have been a customer of PLR.me since 2008 when they opened, and just upgraded my subscription from the monthly one to an annual. If you serve any type of personal development niche, this is hands down the best PLR content in the business for that niche. Through the end of today you can get a one-time double credit bonus when you sign up for plan. (Details in the Deals Ending Today section below)
Pick #2 – Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone Ekit from Alice & Yusef – Did you know that when I first started blogging I had a blog called “Outside Your Comfort Zone?” It didn’t last very long because I was nowhere near ready to tackle that subject or even push up against my own comfort zone walls, but it’s always been a subject near and dear to my heart. So I’ll be picking up both the main offer and upsell from Alice and Yuself this weekend in order to add to my Etsy shop and other printables projects. (Details in the Low Content Resources section below)
Pick #3 – Meet the Creators Sale from Me, Mel & Our Friends – Yes, I’m biased but I think this is one of the best low-content deals of the summer (after my Low Content Bundle Sale, of course!) Take us for a test drive and get 8 products for only $5 – and they all come with commercial use rights! Sale ends Tuesday, September 7. (Details of everything included in the Low Content Resources section below)
Bonus Offers Updates:
There’s been a few people who have told me they find the new bonus system a little confusing. So, I’m going to revamp the page a little this week to see if I can’t streamline the process even more.
For now, here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- Kate Riley Anderson – Printable Pros – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase this course
- A Cup of Zen – Explore Your Psychic Gifts
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- PLR Beach – Fall in Love with Fall Bundle
- PLR SOS – How to Conquer Overwhelm
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- Ekit Hub – Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone
- NEW! Thrive Anywhere – 2021 Passport
- NEW! Tools for Motivation – The Great Debate PLR
Please note: I will be cleaning up the claim form this weekend, so if you bought something in August that you haven’t claimed your bonus for yet, please do that before Saturday.
Deals Ending Today
New DFY Content: Explore Your Psychic Gifts Done-for-You Content and Planner
Gabby has just released her latest DFY Content pack. The Explore Your Psychic Gifts Done-for-You Content and Planner includes:
- 5 pre-written blog posts
- 1 Cover Design in Canva & PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes Include 8.5×11,″ 8×10,″ 6×9, and A4 in Color and Grayscale
- Explore Your Psychic Gifts Planner Templates (40 interior pages) in 8.5×11,″ 8×10,″ 6×9, and A4 size in Canva & PowerPoint in Color and Grayscale
- 5 Watercolor Graphics in PNG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
Use coupon code psychicgifts to save $20 through September 5.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on Gabby’s site after you purchase.
PLR.me’s 13th Anniversary Sale
PLR.me is celebrating 13 years of awesome PLR, and for this week only (through Sunday, Sept. 5) you can get a 2-for-1 DOUBLE bonus on any new subscription, pay-as-you-go credits, or members-credits.
PLUS: Your bonus credits NEVER expire!
So even if you decide to cancel your subscription down the road… you’ll still keep these bonus credits.
And there’s so much to choose from:
- Full eBooks (230+ to choose from)
- Stunning Presentations (140+ to choose from)
- Course Bundles (with all marketing materials)
- Affirmations (4,500+ to choose from)
- Articles (5,300+ to choose from)
- Email Sequences
- Lead Magnets
- …and so much more!
This has been my go-to PLR provider for personal development content since they opened way back in 2008!
Check it out and pick up your bonus credits here
New Deals Today
Labour Day Sale at Health and Wellness PLR
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR is having a Labour Day Weekend Sale. You can save 45% on all regular priced items in her store with coupon code yaylaborday45 through Tuesday morning, September 7. She’s also keeping the discounted prices on her All Access Passes through the sale period as well.
New Templates: Simple Calendar Templates
Sue has a new set of Simple Calendar Templates available in her shop this week. You get 4 different layouts of 2022 calendars in 3 popular sizes for only $7. I’ll be picking these up myself to use in future projects.
Low Content Resources
New Printables: Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone Ekit
Alice and Yusef have a new Ekit available this weekend on Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone for only $11.97 through Tuesday, September 7. It includes:
- 5 Page Report: “10 Ways to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone to Make Big Changes in Your Life”
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set
- 5 Articles
- 10 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics
- 72-Page Exploring My Passion Journal
- 72-Page Reaching My Goals Journal
- 2 Journal Cover Sets
- 36-Card Exploring My Passion Deck
- 36-Card Reaching Goals Quotes Deck
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the Ekit Hub site after you purchase.
Labour Day Weekend Sale from Lynette!
Lynette has brought back the 2021 Passport for a few days this weekend. From now through Monday, September 6 you can pick up a 2021 Passport that gets you six products for almost 70% off. So far there are about 17 products you can use it on, and more will be released before the end of the year. I bought two of these when Lynette offered them in January, and I’ll be picking up at least one more this weekend.
See all the details and get your 2021 Passport here.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Fall Bucket List
Jan has just released a new Fall Bucket List printables pack that comes with 20 unique pages in both PPT and Canva formats and includes over 100 suggestions on how to have a great fall. Grab your copy for only $7 with coupon code FALLSPECIAL through September 14.
New Printables: Holiday Gift Tags & Bookmarks
Lori has just released a set of Holiday Gift Tags & Bookmarks. Use coupon code HOLIDAYS to save $20 through Wednesday, September 8. The pack includes:
- 4 Sets of Holiday Gift Tags in 14 styles
- 5 Sets of Holiday Bookmarks in 4 styles
- Blank Gift Tag & Bookmark Templates
- Power Point & PDF files
Best $5 Deal Ever? I Think So…
We’re calling it the Meet the Creators Sale, and with it you can pick up a bundle of 8 products in the low content space for only $5!
Here’s what’s included:
- From me – 12 Week Coloring Planner Pages – These are new and created just for this bundle!
- From Stephanie Hansen – 18-month Watercolor Motivational Calendar
- From Jan Small – The Floral Birthday Calendar
- From Melody Wigdahl – Digital Vision Board and Journal
- From Helen Ross – 40 Pages of Planner, Journal, and Activity Pages
- From Lori Winslow – Natural Summer Beauty Social Media Pack
- From Sue Fleckenstein – Sleep Journal & Tracker
- From Michelle – 17 Bird Watching Covers
This is a great way to meet and get to know the work of some of the best low content creators in the niche. And, since all the products come with PLR/Commercial Use Rights, it gives you a good starting point for your own creations without breaking the bank!
After you purchase, you’ll see an upsell bundle of 8 more full products for only $17.
Celebrating All Month Long!
Jenn at Planning Addicts is celebrating her business anniversary all month long. She’s got three special offers for you to choose from that are available for this month only:
Offer #1 – Planner Monthly Club Archives ($94) – includes 15 packs of themed planner templates that are no longer available to club members or anywhere else on the site.
Bonus Offer: Claim 3 bonus products when you purchase this product.
Offer #2 – 2020 Product Bundle ($411.75) – includes 35 products in one bundle for less than half price.
Bonus Offer: Claim 3 bonus products when you purchase this product. PLUS receive 2 x $50 coupons in store credit for my shop.
Offer #3 – Planning Addicts Lifetime Club ($997) – Customers get access to more than $2,000 worth of products from the archives and current for only $997. Plus access to everything new going forward (excludes the Clubs, Reseller PLR, & my bonuses for other people’s products)
Bonus Offer: Claim 5 bonus products when you purchase this product. PLUS receive 5 x $50 coupons in store credit for my shop.
End of Summer Sale On Now!
Carmen is kicking off September with a sitewide End of Summer of Sale (excluding monthly memberships). Use coupon code ENDOFSUMMER35 to save 35% through Monday, September 6.
New Printables: Fall in Love with Fall Bundle
Becky has a new Fall in Love with Fall Bundle of planners available this week. It includes a 32-page undated weekly planner in 3 sizes, 30 fall clipart, stickers, and 40 digital papers. Use coupon code LOVEFALL to save $10 through September 6.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim details on Becky’s site after purchase.
Weekend Special Ends Monday! The Great Debate PLR Special
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation are having a weekend special on The Great Debate PLR package. This is a full PLR package that includes:
- Self Help eBook
- Enhanced eBook
- Lead Generation Report
- 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence
- Trainer’s Slide Deck
- 10 Related Articles
- 2 Mini-Reports
- Articles Slide Decks
- eBook Checklist
- Quote Posters For Social Media
- 20 Pinterest Images
- 20 Instagram Images
- 30 Tweets
- 20 Facebook Posts
- Marketing Suite
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. Email your receipt to email@example.com and I will send you the claim instructions.
New PLR: 20 Fast, Healthy Vegan Meals
Shannon and Stephanie at Monthly Content Helpers have released a new package of 20 Fast, Healthy Vegan Meals for Busy Families PLR eBook with Blank Meal Planner this week. Save 50% through Tuesday, September 7 – no coupon required.
This product includes an eBook with 20 vegan recipes and a Blank Meal Planner as well as a bonus folder of images. The Meal Planner is available as an InDesign package, PDF, or Canva template.
New PLR: Power of Habit
Jonathan has released a new article pack on the Power of Habit this week. You can pick it up for under $10 on a dimesale through Monday, September 6. Topics covered include:
- 5 daily habits to help you stay fit (866 words)
- 5 good financial habits for success (840 words)
- 5 ways of breaking bad habits (807 words)
- 7 signs you have developed a bad habit (885 words)
- A change of habit ensures productivity (833 words)
- Develop the habit of achieving your goals (1141 words)
- Good habits will set you apart (804 words)
- Habits are built through daily (803 words)
- Habits shape our lives and determine our destiny (986 words)
- Healthy eating habits (819 words)
- The discipline of changing habits (799 words)
- The habits of successful people (862 words)
- The power of adopting new habits (865 words)
- Unlearning bad habits (881 words)
- Willpower drives your habit (986 words)
New PLR: Write It! Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling
Nicole has just released a new PLR pack on her Content Drafts site. Write It! Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling includes:
- A self-assessment quiz
- Epic blog post
- 5 shorter posts
- 6 social posts each for Twitter and FB.
Use coupon code journaling to save 50% through September 15.
New PLR: Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
Tracy and Susanne have a new package available on using Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business. This pack includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, plus an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code INFLUENCE to save $40
Some of the topics covered include:
- Influencer Marketing and the Pyramid of Influence
- These Niches Benefit the Most from Influencer Marketing
- Why Influencer Marketing Works
- Start with the Right Influencer and Target Audience
- Top Social Media Platforms for Influencer Marketing
- Be Aware of and Follow FTC Guidelines
- Define Your Influencer Marketing Goals
- Important Influencer Performance Metrics
- Influencer Marketing Vs. Brand Ambassadors
- The Do’s and Don’ts to Influencer Marketing
- A Comprehensive Social Media Influencer Checklist
- How to Search and Vet Potential Influencers
- Affiliate Vs. Influencer Marketing: Key Differences to Know
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the Piggy Makes Bank site after you purchase.
New PLR: How to Conquer Overwhelm
Tracy and Susanne also have a new pack over on their PLR SOS site on How to Conquer Overwhelm. This pack includes 10 articles, 10 emails, and 6 Canva templates to go with the written content. You can pick up the entire package for only $14.95 through Sunday, September 12. No coupon needed.
Article topics include:
- What Causes Overwhelm
- Defining The Cause Of Your Overwhelm
- You Don’t Need To Know Or Do It All (what’s your first step?)
- How A Brain Dump Can Help With Overwhelm
- Overwhelm And Stress
- Action Is A Great Way To Put Overwhelm Into Its Place
- 3 Effective Strategies To Use When You’re Overwhelmed (Break it down, Put It Off (not now), Delegate)
- Dealing With Overwhelm When You Don’t Know What To Do
- Dealing With Overwhelm When You Know What To Do
- Tips For Preventing Overwhelm In The Future
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the PLR SOS site after you purchase.
Tools and Training
New Training: Printable Pros
You may have noticed that I have not been promoting a lot of training programs lately. I’m making an exception for Kate’s new Printable Pros training this week because I’ve done all of Kate’s previous courses and I always learn a ton. I’m expecting this one will be no different and will be picking it up for myself as well before the day is out. It’s been one of my priority goals this year to get a retail printables shop up and running.
Printable Pros will show you how to quickly create a successful printable business on Etsy, your own blog, or your website. She’s also going to share her bonus printable-plus strategy. Bonus content is also included, such as checklists, lead magnets, swipe files, shop graphics, and much more! This is an ALL-INCLUSIVE course that will help you generate passive income with in-demand printables.
Check it out here if you’re interested in building up your own printables shop.
This product qualifies for bonuses. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Warrior Plus download area after you purchase.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
The Ultimate Mockup Medley For Creatives from Design Cuts
The Complete Versatile Vintage Collection from Design Cuts
New! The Mysterious Bundle from Design Cuts
The Printables Sticker Bundle, Vol. 3 from Design Bundles
The Procreate Brush Bundle 4 from Design Bundles
The Adorable Pets Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 31 graphics packs for $17
The Autumn Days Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 24 fonts and 25 graphics packs for $29
The Salt & Pepper Font Bundle – 400+ fonts for $22
New! Free Comfort Zone Poster from Ekit Hub
New! Flocking Flamingos Coloring Pages from Rayven – use coupon code FLAMINGO to make it free
New! 2Free Cat Yoga Posters from Jay
New! Free Fall Journal Prompts and Journal from Health & Wellness PLR
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Free 5-Pack of “Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation” Articles
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Fall Pumpkin Bundle from Creative Fabrica
- New! Purple Butterflies Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Greenery
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Shapes and Leaves for Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Rainbow Ombre Glitter Drip Papers
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Sallomae – Playful Font
- Cat Character Creator from The Hungry Jpeg
- And from me… 5 seamless patterns for your projects
This Week’s Reads
Monday – Deadlines and Discipline: Don’t Let Them Get You Down!
Thursday – Answer Me This: What Do You Do?
Friday – Self-Promotion Doesn’t Come Easy
Bonus Read: How to Leverage the Power of Digital Content
What’s Coming Next Week
Tomorrow there are 2 new self-help PLR packages launching that you’ll be able to choose your own bonuses for. The Connected Spirit giveaway also starts tomorrow, and I have a brand new product in there for you. On Tuesday, Rayven is having a Pre-Price Increase Sale on the Creativity Corner Mastermind, and Becky is releasing a blogging planner. On Thursday, Jenn has a new planner pack out, Alice has a new report & planner pack coming, and Lynette is launching her new 2022 3-column planner. I’m pretty sure there will be more new stuff on Friday too, but I don’t have them on my planner yet.
And that’s about all I have on my calendar so far…
And that’s it for me this morning. I’m off to grab some breakfast, check the weather and see if I can go walking, and then dive into my to do list for the rest of the day.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|