It’s another hot and humid day here in Central Ontario, so other than a trip to the grocery store this morning I don’t think I’ll be going too far from my air conditioner today.
That’s probably not the worst thing though, as I’m still working on getting the replay from Wednesday’s bonus call into a usable format. When I went to upload it for you yesterday I found out that for some reason Zoom had separated the video into two tracks – one for the speaker view and one for the screen shares, and they are not the same size. So I did some research last night and figured out how to marry up the two with the audio track to create a usable video for you, and I was almost done when Camtasia crashed on me!
I will work on that some more today, and hopefully get it finished and uploaded for you either today or tomorrow. There are still 3 more bonuses to create, and I have two planner sets to get into the store for you this week as well.
I do have some good news though! I went and picked my tower up from the repair shop yesterday and brought it home. It was worth the service fee for him to diagnose the problem for us even though I am very disappointed that he wouldn’t do the actual repairs. However, Shaun was able to find a new motherboard yesterday and he picked that up for me. So hopefully I will have my good computer back working this week and I can get back to recording videos for all my course projects and training bonuses for you.
That’s it for my news this week. What’s new in your world? Hit reply and let me know!
And now for the rest of this week’s roundup…
Ruthie’s Top Picks
Pick #1 – Lori’s September Product Listing Challenge – I just found out about this today, and it’s definitely my number one pick for the week. Lori is hosting a September Product Listing Challenge where she’s challenging you to put up 1 new product a day in your shop for the month of September. I’m definitely signing up for this one – did I mention it’s free to join – and I really hope you’ll join me!
Pick #2 – Jenn’s Self-Care Templates with Resell PLR Rights – I already picked up my copy this morning because she only sells 25 of these licenses. But, you can also pick up just the regular PLR license (there are 50 of those) if you don’t want to resell your templates as PLR. The pack includes 12 templates covering skin care, weight tracking, self-care ideas, and more.
Pick #3 – Gabby’s 31 Days of Positive Thinking Journal – You know how much I love Gabby’s stuff, and this latest release is no exception. You get the journal templates in Canva and PPT formats, plus clipart, and the journal content in a word doc so you can use it in other places as well. I picked up both the main offer and the upsell and have got a few plans in mind for this one!
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here are today’s active offers:
- Niche Starter Packs – Big Business PLR Blowout Sale
- Piggy Makes Bank – Automate Success
- Color Monthly – Natureland Calendar
- PLR Beach – Love Your Life Planner
- Piggy Makes Bank – Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle
- Last Day Today! A Cup of Zen – 31 Days of Positive Thinking Journal
- Bob Silber – How to Create Your Irresistible Online Course In Any Niche
- Ekit Hub – Confidence and Self-Esteem Ekit
- Planning Addicts – Self-Care Templates with Resell PLR Rights
- Thrive Anywhere – Homeschool Startup Workbook
- Health and Wellness PLR – Self-care, Stress and Sleep Bundle
- Chad Eljisr – Overcome Limiting Beliefs PLR
- JR Lang –Get Along with Yourself
- PLR Planners – Kids Health Planner
- PLR of the Month – Toolkit #13 Digital Planners
- Printable Island – Mix & Match Manifest the Best Workbook and Planner
Last Day for These Deals
New Line Art & Illustrations: Fitness & Self Care
Carmen has just released a new set of Fitness and Self-Care Line Art and Illustrations this week. There are two separate packs and you can save 35% on each with coupon code FITNESSLAUNCH35 through Sunday, August 22.
Fitness and Self-Care Line Art – 25 images in black and white
Fitness & Self-Care Illustrations – 25 images in full color
New Digital Calendars: Desktop Blotter Calendars
Michelle is another new vendor in the low content space who also took part in my recent bundle sale. She’s just released a set of Digital Desktop Blotter Calendars with PLR rights and you can save 20% through August 22 with coupon code BLOTTER20.
If you’re not sure what these are, they are one-page calendar that looks like an old-fashioned desk blotter monthly calendar. Each set comes with several different designs. You can choose to use only one design for every month, a different design for each month, or you can mix and match them.
They are meant to be used the same way a digital planner, journal or calendar would be used. Most people use the GoodNotes app with their I-Pad and Apple Pencil, but there are other apps that work the same way. As an alternative, the individual pages can also be printed out on 8.5 x 11 in paper.
You can see all the choices here – the PLR versions are about halfway down the page.
New PLR Bundle: Self-Care, Stress, and Sleep – Save $20 for 5 Days Only
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a huge bundle of Self-care, Stress, and Sleep content this week, and you can save $20 through Sunday, August 22 – no coupon required. The bundle includes:
- eBook – ‘Natural Remedies for Less Stress and Better Sleep’ (18 pages, 4,532 words)
- Report – ‘Self-Care for Everyone’ (8 pages, 2,731 words)
- Email Series – 7 Days of Healthy Habits
- 5 Articles About Stress, Self-Care, and Sleep
- 100 Journal Prompts – 50 for stress, 25 for self-care, 25 for sleep
- Journal (from the prompts)
- Editable Canva Cover Templates
The product qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the bonus claim information.
Low Content Resources
New Planner: Kids Health Planner
Di has released a new Kids Health Planner into her store this week. You can choose from either the printable or digital version or buy the bundle and get both. Use coupon code KIDHEALTH20 to save 20% through Monday, August 23.
The packages include:
- 6 x PowerPoint documents (6×9, 8×10 & 8,5×11 in Color and Black & White)
- 6 print covers
- OneNote Document in PowerPoint format
- GoodNotes Document in PowerPoint format
- 10 x Digital Covers (Front & Interior)
- Print Package
- Digital Package
- 30 Cliparts in PNG Format @ 300 DPI
- 26 Papers in JPEG Format @ 300 DPI
- 700+ Stickers in PNG Format @ 300 DPI
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Di’s site after you purchase.
Updated: Autumn Recipe Planner
Lori has updated her Autumn Recipe Planner and re-released it this week. The new version includes 39 pages (20 new ones have been added) and you can save $20 through Wednesday, August 25 with coupon code AUTUMNPLANNER
Updated: Digital Planner Kit #13
Melody has updated all the Digital Planners in Toolkit #13 and I downloaded my new ones last night. I hadn’t looked at these recently and forgot about all the cool designs there are to choose from! I even twisted Mel’s arm to get coupons for you:
Use Ruthie13 to save 20% on the individual planners – can be used up to 5 times OR
Use RUTHIE13BUNDLE to save 25% on the bundle of all 8 planners
Coupons are good through Friday, August 27.
These products qualify for bonuses. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim information in your download area on Melody’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Confidence and Self-Esteem Ekit
Alice and Yusef have a new Confidence and Self-Esteem Ekit available this weekend. The main kit includes:
- 10 Product Templates
- 10 Coloring Pages
- 100-Page Confidence & Self-Esteem Journal
- 365-Day Planner
- 36-Card Printable Card Deck
- Plus bonuses
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions link in your download area after you purchase.
New Printables with PLR Sellers License: Self-Care Templates
Jenn has a new set of Self-Care Templates with Resell PLR Rights available this week. I already picked up my copy this morning because she only sells 25 of these licenses. But, you can also pick up just the regular PLR license (there are 50 of those) if you don’t want to resell your templates as PLR. The pack includes 12 templates covering skin care, weight tracking, self-care ideas, and more.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions link on your download page after you purchase.
New Printables: Homeschool Startup Workbook
Lynette has released a new Homeschool Startup Workbook this week. Save 50% with coupon code HOMESCHOOL through Tuesday, August 24.
This package includes:
- Worksheets to help parents discover if homeschooling is the right choice for their child.
- Pages to guide parents in choosing the right curriculum that works for their child.
- Planning and tracking pages to stay on top of the school year and more.
The product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in the Bonus Links area on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: 31 Days of Positive Thinking Journal
Gabby has just launched a new 31 Days of Positive Thinking Journal. Use coupon code positivejournal to save $10 through Sunday, August 22. This DFY package includes:
- Positive Thinking 31 Journal Prompts
- 1 Cover Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color and grayscale (PPTX only)
- Journal Templates (33 interior pages) in Canva and PowerPoint
- Hand-crafted Clip Art Graphics in PNG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
There are also two additional offers in this launch
Upsell #1 – Positive Thinking Card Templates & Graphics – coupon code positivecards saves $10
Upsell #2 – Master Your Mindset Coloring Pages – coupon code mindsetcolor saves $12
These products qualify for bonuses. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Gabby’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Mix & Match Manifestation Workbook and Planner Pages
Miranda at Printables Island is a new seller and is just launching her first product. The Mix & Match Manifest the Best Workbook and Planner package is on sale through August 25 for only $14.95 – no coupon required.
The package includes Full Color pages, Black & White pages with a Background, and Black & White pages without a Background for a total of 190 pages. She’s also including 10 Motivational Coloring Pages. This all comes with a Commercial Use License which means you can use it in PLR products and edit and brand them as your own.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in your Bonus Links area on Miranda’s site after purchase.
New Canva Templates: Lady Boss Lead Magnet Template
Katrina at Blue Wren PLR is launching her first official product this week! She’s been in a couple of my bundles and is on my “Get to Know Us Page” but this is the first time she’s done a full product launch and I’m so happy for her!
The Lady Boss Lead Magnet Template includes 20 single-page A4 templates for all your lead magnet needs. Save $20 through August 24 with coupon code LADYLAUNCH. The templates include:
- 30 Day trackers
- Information sheets
- Outline of services sheets
- ‘5 ways we can….’ sheets
- and more….
New Printables: Halloween Planner & Goodies
Bethany has a new Halloween Planner and Goodies available this week. Save $10 with coupon code SPOOKY through Monday, August 23. The pack includes both Canva and PowerPoint templates, so you can use whichever you prefer. There are also monthly calendars, weekly and daily planners, and 16 Halloween planning pages from costume planning to movie and music watch lists. There is even a DFY Halloween bucket list.
Rescued from Retirement: Natureland Coloring Calendar
Ravyen has re-released her Natureland Coloring Calendar this week. This is a huge package (90 pages) that you can use to create several different coloring calendars and planners, and you can save $98 when you use coupon code NATURELAND through Monday, August 23. The package includes:
- Evergreen Cover
- “This Book Belongs To” Bookplate
- (12) Undated Monthly “At a Glance” Important Info Pages
- (24) Undated Dual-Page Full Monthly Calendars
- (12) Undated Single-Page Full Monthly Calendars
- (12) Themed Gratitude Pages
- (12) Month Coloring Pages (each one says the name of the month)
- (4) Notes Pages
- (6) Quote Coloring Pages
- (6) Themed Patterns Coloring Pages
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Rayven’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Love Your Life Manifestation Planner
Becky has a new Love Your Life Manifestation Planner available this week. Save $10 through August 23 with coupon code LOVELIFE. The package includes 41 planner and workbook pages to help your customers create their own dream lives. Includes 3 different sizes, and color and black and white versions.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Becky’s site after purchase.
New PLR: Overcome Limiting Beliefs
Chad has a new PLR release on Overcoming Limiting Beliefs this week. This package includes:
- In-depth 10,000+ words eBook
- Overcome Limiting Beliefs Challenge <<< Very popular!
- A High-Quality Lead Magnet Report
- An Autoresponder Follow Up Series
- 7 Articles About Self-Limiting Beliefs
- eCover Graphics, Banners and more…
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions link in your download area after you purchase.
New PLR: Get Along With Yourself
JR Lang has a new personal development PLR pack available this week. The Get Along With Yourself pack includes:
- Report: 35 Principles For Getting Along With Yourself (17 Pages/4,316 Words)
- Report: Stop Judging Yourself: Break The Cycle Of Self-Criticism And Embrace Yourself With Love (16 Pages/4,302 Words)
- Report: The Art And Science Of Being Devoted To Yourself (16 Pages/3,789 Words)
- Guided Meditation: Devotion To Self And Getting Along With Myself
- 7 Day Email Series – Is Your Relationship With Yourself Healthy?
- Workbook: My Self Devotion Journal – 2,500 Words
- 25 New Articles
- Checklists, Infographics
This product qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt at email@example.com and I will send you the bonus claim instructions.
New PLR: Power of Change
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles available this weekend. The Power of Change articles cover topics such as:
- 7 simple exercises to change your life for better (833 words)
- Be the change you want to see (881 words)
- Change brings growth(843 words)
- Change is the only constant in life(820words)
- Change-The Only Way To Stay Ahead (812words)
- Changing your habits can be the step you need to succeed (986words)
- Dealing with change in the workplace(810 words)
- Five ways change can improve your life(804 words)
- How to deal with change in relationships(819 words)
- How to make positive changes in your life (899 words)
- And several more…
It’s on a dimesale this weekend so you can pick it up here for under $10 through Monday, August 23. (Current price: $8.33)
New PLR: How to Create Your Irresistible Online Course PLR
Bob Silber is back with a new PLR Course on How to Create Your Irresistible Online Course In Any Niche
The course is divided into sections and includes:
- Preface – The E Learning Market
- Introduction – The Chunk Teaching Method
- Module One – Decide On A Market
- Module Two – Decide On A Topic For Your Niche
- Module Three – Naming Your Course
- Module Four – Create Your Course Outline
- Module Five – Creating Your Course Content
- Module Six – Pricing Your Course
- Module Seven – How To Create A Compelling Profit Generating Sales letter For Your Course
- Module Eight – Delivering Your Course & Getting Paid
There are two versions available. They’re both on the same page, so you can choose your option once you’re ready to check out:
Option 1 – Regular PLR Course ($27) includes 49 pages of content and 9 infographics
Option 2 – Premium PLR Course ($47) includes the regular course PLUS a mindmap, course checklist, and cheat sheet.
Both options qualify for a bonus. Option 1 is eligible for 1 bonus, or Option 2 is eligible for 2 bonus choices. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in your Warrior Plus download area after you purchase.
This Month’s Deals from Piggy Makes Bank
Business PLR: Automate Success With the Power of Daily Habits includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, plus an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code DAILY to save $40 at checkout. This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus instructions in the Bonus Area on the Piggy Makes Bank site.
Self Help PLR: Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, plus an eBook/Workbook package. Use coupon code SUPER to save $40 through August 31.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on the Piggy Makes Bank site after purchase.
These three mini packs each include 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10AUG21 to save $10 on each one. (Check out separately for it to work properly)
New PLR Sale: April’s Big Business Blowout
For the whole month of August April at Niche Starter Packs is having a Big Business PLR Blowout Sale. The main offer includes 8 PLR Bundles with 18+ page reports and a 10-day eCourse for each topic. You can grab the whole bundle for only $29 during the sale – no coupon code required. (ignore the “you missed out” on the sales page. When you click the buy button it’s still on sale for $29)
Topics in the bundle include:
- Instagram eCourse & Report
- JV Affiliate eCourse & Report
- Live Demo eCourse & Report
- Using Lead Magnets to Grow Your List eCourse & Report
- Video Made Easy eCourse & Report
- Using Social Media for Business eCourse & Report
- Video Marketing for Shy People eCourse & Report
- Business Branding eCourse & Report
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the Bonus Links section on April’s site after purchase.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! The Printables Sticker Bundle, Vol. 3 from Design Bundles
New! The Procreate Brush Bundle 4 from Design Bundles
New! The Adorable Pets Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 31 graphics packs for $17
New! Friday Flash Sale – Farmhouse Font Bundle – 23 fonts for $8
The Autumn Days Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 24 fonts and 25 graphics packs for $29
New! The Salt & Pepper Font Bundle – 400+ fonts for $22
The Freebie Section
New! Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
New! Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Back to School Girls Premade Designs from Creative Fabrica
- Pink Script from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Eucalyptus Clipart
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Campground Font
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- New! Design Bundles Free Craft Design – Moon SVG File
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Floralista Font
- Cat Character Creator from The Hungry Jpeg
- And from me – a set of digital stickers to use in your projects
This Week’s Reads
Monday – It’s All About Your Customers
Wednesday – Communicating with Your Customers is Key, Part 2
Thursday – 3 Ways to Over-deliver for Your Customers
Friday – 5 Ideas for Better Customer Service
Saturday – 9 Ways to Give Your Customers a Voice
What’s Coming Next Week
It will no doubt be another busy week in our low content world. Right now, here’s what I know of for sure… On Monday there’s a new self-help PLR package coming out on a topic that affects us all to some degree, as well as a new bundle sale for the faith-based market. Tuesday Rayven has a Meditation Journal coming, and Becky has a Success Planner releasing. On Thursday, Gabby’s new Spirit Animal package drops and for now that’s all I can think of. I’m sure there will be more coming as the week progresses.
For me, if I can stick to the plan this week I’ll be adding the most recent planners that I did for Rayven’s bundle and the BC Stack to the store in case you missed those, and updating all of my 2020 and 2021 planners and calendars to 2022 versions to add to the store as well.
That’s it for your Sunday Roundup this week. I’m off to pick up a few of the deals that are ending today, and then heading to the grocery store before it gets too hot.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|