If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a gorgeous summer day here in Central Ontario, and I’m totally up for my golf lesson this afternoon. Yesterday I spent the afternoon with Shaun and his girlfriend. We went swimming at the hotel pool where they are staying, and then they took me out for dinner to Boston Pizza afterward. It was really nice to sit and just hang out and get to know her better.
I came home from that and worked on some projects and started getting organized for next week’s bundle sale… hard to believe it’s come up so quickly!
But for now, I have a jam-packed roundup for you starting with my picks for the week…
Ruthie’s Top Picks
Pick #1 – Di’s Creative Business Academy – I jumped on this for myself at the Mastermind level to take advantage of Di’s training and experience. (Details in the Tools and Training section)
Pick #2 – Nara’s Zodiac and Constellation Coloring Pack – I love anything to do with zodiac and astrology content and this is going to be perfect for an upcoming project. (Details in the Low Content Resources section)
Pick #3 – Di’s Desktop Wallpaper Templates – I watched the video on the sales page for how to work with these and my mind is absolutely bursting with ideas now. (Details in the Low Content Resources section)
Bonus Offers Updates:
I’ve added 3 new products to the bonus page and the form this week for you.
Here are the active bonuses for this week:
- Color Monthly – Victorian Weddings Coloring Pages
- NAMS – Simple Video Management System (SVMS)
- Zen PLR – Unicorns Activity Pack
- PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- A Cup of Zen – Calming Anxiety and Worry
- Nara – Zodiac and Constellations Coloring Pack
- JR Lang – Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
- Lynette – Vintage Botanical Clipart
- Amy Harrop – Que Content Composer
I’ll be updating the form on Monday morning, so if I owe you bonuses for any of these products, please make sure you get your requests in today:
- Color Monthly – Fairy Love Mega Sale
- Createful Journals – Academic Planner Bundle
- Publish for Prosperity – Inspire Your Audience
- Ekit Hub – 365 Days of Affirmations
- PLR Planners – Digital Book Club Journal
- PLR Planners – Picture Me Perfect
Last Day for These Deals…
New DFY Content: Calming Anxiety and Worry
Gabby has a new DFY Content pack on Calming Anxiety and Worry available this week. Use coupon code calm to save $20 through Sunday, July 18. The content includes:
- 5 Pre-Written Blog Posts
- 1 Cover Design in Canva & PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes Include 8.5×11,″ 8×10,″ 6×9, and A4 in Color and Grayscale
- Calming Worry & Anxiety Workbook Templates (31 interior pages) in 8.5×11,″ 8×10,″ 6×9, and A4 size in Canva & PowerPoint in Color and Grayscale
- 8 Watercolor Graphics in PNG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
New Printables: Unicorns Activity Pack
Teresa at Zen PLR has a new Unicorns Activity Pack available for you this week. It includes a total of 40 activities and puzzles. Save $10 through Sunday, July 18 – no coupon required. Pages included are:
- 6 Bookmarks (2 pages/3 per page)
- 4 Color-By-Numbers with Solutions and Color Keys
- 4 Coloring Pages
- 2 Count How Many with Solutions
- 2 Dot-to-Dot Puzzles with Solutions
- 2 Draw the Picture Puzzles
- 4 Mazes with Solutions
- 4 Pictograms with Solutions
- 4 Picture Frames
- 2 Word Scrambles with Solutions and Word Lists
- 2 Word Searches with Solutions and Word Lists
- 4 Wordoku Puzzles with Solutions
- 1 OFL Font
Each puzzle and solution comes in both jpg and png file formats. The color keys and word lists come in txt format. The fonts come in zip files, and within the zip files are ttf font files.
This product qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt after you purchase and I will send you the Bonus Claim Instructions.
New Printables: Back to School Planners Sale
Faith is having a sale on her new Back to School Planners this week. She has a total of 8 different products available for you to choose from.
Use coupon code SCHOOL10 to save $10 on each of the following planners (check out individually for the coupon code to work):
- Back To School Printables CANVA Templates (Usual $27)
- Back To School Academic Planner in PowerPoint (Usual $37)
- Sweetheart Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Stardust Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Space Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Cats Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Dogs Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
Or use coupon code BUNDLE5 to save $20 on a bundle of all the Digital Planners.
Coupons are valid through Sunday, July 18.
Low Content Resources
New Coloring Pack: Zodiac and Constellations
Nara has released a new set of Zodiac and Constellations coloring pages and they are gorgeous! The Front End offer includes 30 High Quality Designs in transparent PNG and SVG format. Plus Bonus containing a Printable Zodiac Astrology Package Editable File In Powerpoint.
There are also 3 additional offers after you purchase:
OTO #1 Coloring Pack B contains 30 background images in PNG and SVG format as well as a further 30 images with the designs incorporated into the backgrounds.
OTO #2 Coloring Pack C contains 30 fully colored characters in transparent PNG and SVG format. Plus a BONUS Kawaii Zodiac Color By Number Pack in a JPG format.
OTO #3 Coloring Pack D includes fully colorized versions of the front end images and backgrounds to create any design. Plus Bonus containing a packgage of One Digital Zodiac Astrology Workbook. Extra Plus Bonus Digital Zodiac Stickers.
This product qualifies for bonuses. You will find the bonus claim document in your Warrior Plus area after you purchase.
Existing Content Sale: Christmas in July from Jenn
Jenn has put her Holiday Planner on sale for only $5 from now through Monday, July 19. Use coupon code xmasjuly to claim your savings. The planner includes 21 unique layouts in PPT format and comes in both 8.5 x 11 and 6 x 9 sizes.
New Printables: Kid’s Nature Walk Printables from Sue
Sue has created a very cool set of Kids Nature Walk Printables that includes a mix of activities, scavenger hunts, specimen collection ideas and more. There are 18 templates in all and they come in 8.5 x 11 and A4 sizes. Use coupon code NATURE5 to save $5 through July 19.
New Clipart: Vintage Botanical Clipart from Lynette
Lynette has a new set of Vintage Botanical Clipart available that includes 100 illustrations that have been hand drawn by her daughter. The files come as PNG, SVG and PPT formats to make it easy to work with. Use coupon code BOTANICAL to save 50% through July 20.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Work From Home Planner from Jan
Jan has a new Work at Home Planner available this week. It includes 29 unique pages in 2 sizes and comes in both Canva and PPT formats. Use coupon code ATHOME to pay only $12.95 through July 27.
New Desktop Wallpaper Templates from Di
Di has created a new Desktop Wallpaper PowerPoint Template that you can use to create desktop calendars. This is a really cool idea that you can use to create lead magnets for your site and/or sell in your online shops. You get 10 master slides to work with and they come in 4 sizes to adapt to any screen size. Use coupon code WALLPAPER20 to save 20% through July 20.
New Coloring Pages: Victorian Weddings
Rayven has a new set of Victorian Weddings Coloring Pages available this morning. You get 30 different pages for only $27 with coupon code WEDDINGS through Monday, July 19.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Rayven’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Tropical Jungle Travel Planner
Becky has just released a new Tropical Jungle Travel Planner. It includes 43 pages and 4 cover designs to cover everything your customers will need to plan their next vacation. A black and white version is also included. Use coupon code JUNGLEFUN to save $10 through Monday, July 19.
New FREE PLR: Healthy Eating On a Budget
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a new freebie for you this weekend. You can pick up 10 articles about Healthy Eating on a Budget for free through Monday, July 19. Titles include:
- 6 Tips for Healthy Eating on a Tight Budget (511 words)
- Can You Eat Clean on a Budget? (417 words)
- Cheap, Healthy Meals When You Hate to Cook (432 words)
- 5 Frugal Meal Ideas for the Family (427 words)
- How to Avoid Wasting Food (496 words)
- Best Foods for a Tight Budget (423 words)
- Eating Healthy as a College Student (452 words)
- Tips for Setting a Realistic Food Budget (477 words)
- How to Stick to Your Food Budget (460 words)
- Spend More Now to Save Money Later (442 words)
New PLR: Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
JR Lang has a new 10-part Ecourse on how to Live Your Truth out this morning. It’s another of her mega packs and includes:
- Lesson #1: Live Your Truth: Your Personal Values, Motives And Beliefs Versus Social Conditioning (11 Pages/2,813 Words)
- Lesson #2: Live Your Truth: Work on Yourself – Embrace Personal Growth (9 Pages/2,668 Words)
- Lesson #3: Live Your Truth: Stop Apologizing: Stop Caring What People Think (11 Pages/2,853 Words)
- Lesson #4: Live Your Truth: Assertiveness: Stand Up For Yourself (11 Pages/3,114 Words)
- Lesson #5: Live Your Truth: Stop Walking On Eggshells And Be Your Real Self (10 Pages/3,067 Words)
- Lesson #6: Live Your Truth: Befriend Fear – It Takes Courage To Be Real (10 Pages/2,741)
- Lesson #7: Live Your Truth: Resolve Inner Conflict (12 Pages/3274 Words)
- Lesson #8: Live Your Truth: Show People How You Want To Be Treated (10 Pages/3,141 Words)
- Lesson #9: Live Your Truth: Consider, Plan And Design The Life YOU Want To Live (10 Pages/2,609 Words)
- Lesson #10: Live Your Truth: Identify And Follow Your Convictions (16 Pages/3,354 Words)
Plus ecovers, PPT presentations, workbooks, emails, and more…
Check it out here and grab your copy before the price goes up. (It’s on a dimesale starting at $24 this morning.)
There are 3 offers after you purchase as well:
OTO #1 – Build Your Inner Strength (all new content) on a dimesale starting at $25
OTO #2 – $110 worth of PLR from JR’s store for $35
OTO #3 – Giant pack of existing Personal Development content for $25
This product qualifies for bonuses. Email me your receipt after purchase, and I will send you the Bonus Claim Instructions.
New PLR: Power of Patience
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles on the Power of Patience available this weekend. You get 15 long articles for under $10 when you pick these through Monday, July 19. Titles include:
- 5 signs you need to be more patient (858 words)
- 7 Ways To Improve Your Life (816 words)
- A patient life is robust and fulfilling (838 words)
- Avoid Rushed Counterproductive Actions. (802 words)
- Be Calm Act Steady And Overcome (992 words)
- Be patient, your time is coming (948 words)
- Getting rid of impatience (807 words)
- Harness the power of patience (838 words)
- Have Time For Patience (801 words)
- Patience can transform relationships (821 words)
- Patience is a mindset (992 words)
- Patience is not a virtue (812 words)
- Stay positive through patience (991 words)
- The fruits of patience are sweet (818 words)
- The secrets of patience (878 words)
New PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have a few new releases this month:
Storytelling to Increase Audience Engagement – includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, eBook/Workbook – Use coupon code STORY to save $40.
Social Media Strategies for Business – includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JULY21 to save $10.
Living in the Sandwich Generation includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JULY21 to save $10.
Low Impact Exercise that Yields High Results includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JULY21 to save $10.
Healthier Social Media for the Entire Family – includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, eBook/Workbook – Use coupon code SOCMEDIA to save $40.
Existing PLR Content Deal: Marketing Content from Tiff
Tiffany has another huge bundle of content available this week. She has put together 61 packs of Marketing PLR from her store for only $47 (reg. $1062.50 if purchased separately). This is the first of two marketing bundles she’s putting together, and you can see everything that’s included here:
Existing Content Deals from Tiffany
Tiff has several huge bundles of existing content that are available at a fraction of the regular price if purchased separately. Bundles include:
- Health and Wellness PLR Bundle – 67 packs for existing content ($1087.50 if purchased separately) for only $37.
- Dating and Relationship – 38 packages ($496.50 if sold separately) for only $27.
- Coffee PLR – 5 packs ($131 if purchased separately) for only $12
- Pet PLR 18 packs for only $17
- Anti-Aging PLR Content – 24 packs ($524 if bought separately) for only $27
- Self Help, Personal Development and Success Content – 51 packs (over $1500 if purchased separately) for only $77 right now
- Stress, Panic, Anxiety and Depression – 33 packs ($677 if purchased separately) for only $37.
- Debt, Credit, Money and Savings – 22 packs for $12
Tools and Training
Existing Product on Sale: Que Content Composer from Amy Harrop
I’m not sure how I missed Amy’s email on this but she has put her popular Que Content Composer on sale until the end of July. Use coupon code QUECONT to save $10 through July 31.
Que Content Composer is a nifty little tool that allows you to create question and prompt based content with just a few clicks. It makes creating things like prompt journals super easy because not only does Amy provide you with tons of content to choose from, you can also upload your own prompts and other content. And, she’s updated it for this re-release with:
- 500 new journal prompts and 4 new categories
- More fonts added for greater creativity
- Margin flexibility to make formatting easier
- Increased writing lines (one of our most requested features)
Check it out here and see what you think.
There are also three additional offers after you purchase:
DFY QuePrompt Templates (OTO #1): 60 Templates in PPT and Word for Journals, Worksheets, Checklists and More.
DFY QuePrompt Content (OTO #2): Massive bank of white-Label articles for QueContent Composer, plus Print Publishing Training Pack and exclusive tutorial on using PLR with QueContent Composer.
Content Creation Quickstart (OTO #3): Content creation quickstart. Detailed 76 video product creation training.
This product qualifies for a bonuses. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF in your Zaxaa account after you purchase.
New Mastermind: Creative Business Academy
Di has just launched her Creative Business Academy and I’m signing up for the Mastermind option myself! There are two separate streams – the Creative stream includes all her design-related trainings, and the Entrpreneur stream covers all her business related trainings. In the Mastermind option you get both streams plus an additional mastermind webinar every month.
Check it out here if you want to take your creative business to the next level.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF on Di’s site after you sign up.
New Tool: Simple Video Management System
David Perdew is re-releasing his Simple Video Management System this week, and you can pick it up for only $37 through July 19. This is one tool that you really should have on your WordPress site if you’re using video (and if you’re not you should be). So, what does it do?
Here’s a quick list…
- Effortlessly organize all your videos — S3, YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted, in one spot
- Truly responsive player works on all browsers, all devices, all sites (even HTML & platforms like ClickFunnels), at all times
- Integrates with autoresponders & CRMs — grab opt-ins straight from the video player
- Display “magic” buy buttons, optin forms, or any HTML on screen at any time
- Complete video analytics, including when your viewers are LEAVING
- “Chrome Proof” splash image — overlay attention grabbing animated GIF or text at start and/or end of your video!
- Tons of customizations and SO simple to use!
- Create galleries and grids just like Youtube or other major video content companies
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your JVZoo area after purchase.
New Training: Adorn My Electronics
Marian Blake is back this week with a new training for using your images and quotes to create products you can sell. The Adorn My Electronics course includes:
- 15 bite-size videos to guide you through product.
- A PDF TO HELP EXPLAIN THE PRODUCT.
- The niche research behind the types.
- How to create simple templates you can use again and again.
- How to use plugins to make changes quickly and easily.
- How to create two bonus products linked to Desktop Wallpapers you can sell separately or as a bundle with the desktop wallpaper.
- What size png’s. do you need to create to cover the 15 different screen sizes out there and how to save them.
- Written customer explanations you can brand with your information and use as part of your sales bundle to your customers. This will reduce the numbers of complaints you may get!
- and more…
The Freebie Section
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Loving Kitten Quirky Font from Creative Fabrica
- Garden of Roses Digital Papers from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – The Free Funny Quote Bundle
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Cute Cats and Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Summer gnomes
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Happy Birthday Graphics
- And from me – 5 Free Patterned Digital Papers
This Week’s Reads
What’s Coming Next Week
It’s looking like another action packed week on the low-content and PLR front this week. On Monday, I’ll have a free offer for you, plus Carmen has some new back-to-school graphics coming. Also, Monday is the last day to pick up several of the deals mentioned in this roundup. Rayven is having a sale on existing content starting Tuesday and that one will qualify for bonuses. On Thursday both Alice and Lynette have new goodies for you that will qualify for bonuses too.
That’s about all I know of for sure right now. One thing I’d like to know is what you think of the new bonus system. Hit reply and let me know, and if you’d like something other that the products you see on the bonus page let me know that too. My plan is to add at least 3 new products a week as bonuses so there’s always something different, and then I’ll start taking some of the older stuff off so there’s always 18-21 choices there for you. But please… reply and let me know what you like, don’t like, etc.
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and then get some work done before it’s time for golf.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|