It seems like the super cold spell has broken here in Central Ontario, at least for a few days. We’re even supposed to get above freezing for a couple of days in the coming week! I think it’s pretty obvious I’m not a big fan of the super polar weather, but I do like the pretty images that the frost makes on my windows. I snapped this yesterday…
I think I’m going to clean this up and do something with it.
Since we’re getting close to the end of the month, there’s lots to get through is morning.
Here’s what I have for you starting with my picks of the week…
Ruthie’s Picks of the Week
Pick #1 – The Kitchen Sink Plus from Melody – This is still one of my favorite memberships to belong to and not just because it’s Mel! I love the content she puts out because it’s different than most of what others are creating right now, and because you get the whole set of exclusive content every month – lead magnet, printable, and full digital planner. (Offer details and coupon code are in the New Deals section)
Pick #2 – Blog Income Tracker from Debbie Gartner – One of my goals this year is to keep a lot better track of where my income and expenses go. I have a couple of basic spreadsheets now to record affiliate income and money coming in, but I know I need to do a lot more as I grow my publishing empire this year! That’s why I grabbed Debbi’s Blog Income Tracker so that I can keep track of income and expenses by blog – yes, we will be having more than one and I need to know which ones are making money and which ones aren’t. (Offer details are in the Tools and Training Section)
Pick #3 – Theory vs Practice PLR from Tools for Motivation – I love this new release from Tools for Motivation, not only because I can do a lot with it in terms of product creation, but because it’s all about taking action and that’s exactly where I’m at in my own life right now too. In fact, when I got the notice about this release I was just at the part in the book Atomic Habits where he was talking about the difference between being in motion and taking action. I’m taking it all as a sign I really need to work on this! (Offer details in the PLR Deals section)
Pick #4 – Spirit Animals Membership from Gabby – It’s not something I talk about often, but spirituality is something that is very important to me and I love having Gabby’s Spirit Animal content to use for myself, and to create products from for others. I’ve been a member since she started this and wait eagerly for each new month’s installment. (Offer details in the Low Content Resources Section)
Pick #5 – Mello – Digital Planning in Trello from Marian – I have been using Trello for years, and never thought about creating a form of digital planner with it. I’m excited to dig into Marian’s course and see how to do this. (Offer details in the Tools & Training Section)
Deals Ending Today
New Coloring Packs from Maureen (Plus Bonuses)
Maureen has added three new coloring packs to her store this weekend. From now through Sunday, January 30 you can save $15 per pack – no coupon required. These were previously released as bonuses so check to be sure you don’t already have them.
- Alvin the Alien – lineart, backgrounds, and full color versions of both
- Baby Fairies – lineart, backgrounds, and full color versions of both
- Robot Dinosaurs – lineart, backgrounds, and full color versions of both
You can see them all on the front page of Color Me Positive PLR
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for bonus choices. Choose 1 bonus for each pack you purchase. Email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org with BONUS CLAIM in the subject line.
Link Corrected!! New Printables: Spring Cleaning Planner
Faith has just released a new Spring Cleaning Planner with 18 unique planner pages and checklists to help you and your customers with your spring cleaning. Use coupon code SPRINGCLEAN to save $15 through January 30.
New Deals Today
#1 Pick This Week! New Content from The Kitchen Sink Plus!
Melody is back after some technical issues with this month’s installment of the Kitchen Sink Plus. This month’s content features a very cool set of original organic shapes and elements to go with your planners. And when you grab the early bird special, you get Decembers kit as well! Use coupon code KSPLUS to save $10 off the monthly membership.
If you haven’t seen it yet, here’s what you get each month:
- All Products will ONLY be available through the Membership – these will never be sold anywhere else!!
- A New Limited Edition Digital Planner
- A New Limited Edition Printable Planner
- A New Limited Edition Lead Magnet
- PNG versions of the layers for use on Canva!
- A Layered PSD File to create your own covers (at least 10 Layers)
- At least 5 Done-for-You Covers
- Monthly LIVE Workshop
- Surprise additions every month to complement that month’s planners!
Bonus Offer: I have an exclusive headstart bonus for this of a set of at least 20 (sometimes I get carried away and you’ll get more) digital papers to mix and match with the monthly content. You’ll find download links in your members area on Mel’s site after purchase. December’s papers are now in your members area and I’ll have January’s added by the end of this week.
New PLR: The Road to Life Contentment
JR Lang is back with another giant PLR pack. This time she’s covering The Road to Life Contentment. It’s on a dimesale starting at $21 so be sure to grab it early to get the lowest price. The content includes:
- eBook: Best Kept Secrets Of Achieving Life Contentment (34 Pages/7,128 Words)
- Report: 30 Ways To Promote Feelings Of Contentment In Your Life (16 Pages/4,246 Words)
- Assessment/Workbook: Are You Content With Your Life?
- 7 Day Email Series: Are You Content With Your Life?
- Editable Powerpoint Presentation: 30 Ways To Promote Feelings Of Contentment In Your Life
- 25 New Articles
- Editable Checklist
- Editable Checklist Graphic
- 4 Editable Infographics
- 2 Editable HD Videos
- 40 Tips/Tweets/Social Media Updates: Life Contentment – 1,603 Words
- 103 Extra Sales Graphics
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipts to me at email@example.com with BONUS CLAIM in the subject line and I’ll send you details on how to claim your bonuses.
New PLR: Essential Business Writing Skills
Sharyn at Content Sparks has a weekend special on her Essential Business Writing Skills content that could be useful for you and/or your customers. You can save 50% on any of the 3 packages available – Lead Generation, Student Content, or the Whole Bundle through Monday, January 31.
The content covers how to:
- Ensure your writing resonates with your audience and achieves your goal
- Build an effective connection through your words and tone of voice
- Write freely while getting your point across in an organized flow
- Make it easy for your readers to follow and understand your message
- Use language and wording that’s both easy to grasp and delightful to read
- Project professionalism and attention to detail
- Grab and keep your readers’ attention with engaging content
- Write persuasively, so that your readers will be encouraged to take a specific action
- Craft enticing sales copy that motivates your readers to act decisively
- Resolve sensitive situations in a polite and professional way
- Create compelling content for common business writing formats
- Explain clearly how to complete a process or task, so readers can achieve it themselves and you can delegate or pass on your knowledge to others
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus as follows – Flash =1 bonus choice; Beacon = 1 bonus choice; Blaze =2 bonus choices. Email your receipts to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with BONUS CLAIM in the subject line and I’ll send you details on how to claim your bonuses.
Low Content Resources
Save on Valentine’s Day Content
I have all of my Valentine’s Day related content on sale right now through the end of January. Use coupon code LOVE2022 to save 25% on the following products:
Planner Sale from Coach Glue Sale Ends Monday
Just a quick reminder – Melissa and Nicole have put all of their planners on sale for a 50% discount through the end of this month. You can see them all here and use coupon code 50 to claim your savings at checkout.
Bonus Offer: For each planner you purchase choose 1 bonus product. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject line.
New Printables & Digital Planner: Valentines Planner and Journal Bundle (Plus Bonuses)
Di has released a new Valentines Planner and Journal Bundle this weekend. You can save 20% with coupon code VALENTINE22 through Monday, January 31. There are three options available:
- Printable Version – 3 ppt documents and 10 covers
- Digital Version – OneNote and GoodNotes PPT documents and 10 covers
- Bundle of both – also includes extras such as digital papers, clipart, stickers and borders
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for either the digital or printable only packages, or 2 bonus choices when you buy the bundle. You’ll find details to claim in your membership area on Di’s site after purchase.
New Coloring Pages: Organic Vegetable Gardening Coloring Planner (Plus Bonus)
Rayven has just released a new Organic Vegetable Gardening Coloring Plannerthis week. It includes 35 pages are there are 3 buying options for you:
- Black and White Only
- Full Color Only
- Combo with both
Coupon code ORGANIC saves 30% on all options through January 31.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find claim details in your members area on Rayven’s site after purchase.
Resell Rights Available: The Create Your Own Valentines Planner/Journal
Marcy at The Unpopular Mom is a new seller to me. She has a Create Your Own Valentine’s Day Planner/Journal Combo available only $27 during the launch period.
The kit includes:
- 10 + Lined Journal Pages
- 3+ Calendar Pages
- 25+ unique Planner pages
- Create Your Own Challenge Page
- Vision board
- and much more!
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject and I’ll send you the claim instructions.
New Coloring Pages: Let Them Eat Cake
Jenn has a new set of coloring pages out this week. The Let Them Eat Cake Coloring Pages includes 10 designs based on Marie Antoinette… and cake! Use coupon code GETBAKED to save $5 through February 2.
There’s also an additional upsell for a puzzle pack that includes mazes, word search puzzles, and word scrambles based on the theme.
New Printables: Couples Journal & Couples Questions
Jan has a new release just in time for Valentine’s Day! This Couples Journal and Questions Workbook is really two products in one, and the best part is they are evergreen which means you can sell them outside of the Valentine’s Day window. The two products combined include 58 pages in PPT and Canva formats. Use coupon VALDEAL to pay only $19.95 (reg. $37) through February 3.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for 1 bonus choice from the Choose Your Own bonus page. You’ll find claim details on Jan’s site after purchase.
Pick of the Week! New Monthly Content: Spirit Animals DFY
Today is the day that the new monthly Spirit Animals DFY Content drops over on Gabby’s site. This month’s animal is Raven and the pack includes:
- 1 Epic Blog Post (1000+ Words) on the Spirit Animal of the Month
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Image File (300 DPI) of the Spirit Animal of the Month
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Background Image for the Spirit Animal of the Month
- 5 Journal Page Templates and Cover Using the Graphics of the Spirit Animal of the Month in Canva and PowerPoint in 8.5″x11″
- Commercial Use Rights
Bonus Offer: Buy the annual option through my link to receive 2 bonuses from the Choose Your Own bonus page. You’ll find claim details on Gabby’s site after purchase.
New Membership: Monthly Printables Club
Jenn has a new membership available this week. She’s combined both of her previously monthly memberships into one new offer, and you can get in on the ground floor of the Monthly Printables Club for only $10/month. Each month you will receive:
- DAILY PROMPTS – 31 new journal prompts
- JOURNAL PAGES – 5 new journal pages in a combination of lined, blank, dot grid.
- CALENDAR- 5 new dated or undated calendar pages.
- COVERS- 2 covers that match the Journal template assets
- SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS – 5 new social media post templates that match each month’s journal in 1200 x 1200px good for Instagram & Facebook.
- PLANNER PAGES – 7 templates including Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Habit, Budget, Meal planner, List.
- Everything in Editable Powerpoint files and printable PDF.
- The most popular sizes of 8.5 x 11 & 6×9 inches.
Sale Extended! Sea Life Planner (Plus Bonus)
Michelle has released a new Sea Life Planner this week. It includes 22 pages in 2 sizes, PPT and PDF formats. Use coupon code SEALIFE to save 50% through Monday, January 31.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find details in your members area on Michelle’s site after purchase.
April’s Daily Deals End on Monday!
Every day this month April is putting content on sale for you. You can see all the deals released so far here: PLR Daily Deals and use coupon code 2022 or 2022B to claim your 52% savings at checkout. The cool thing is that once the deals go on sale, they stay on sale for the rest of the month! The latest offers on the page include:
- New! Kick Negative Thoughts to the Curb Journal & Blog Series – This is a brand new product, not just new to the sale.
- Control Your Future: Guide to Buying Annuities
- Raising an Optimistic Child
PLR Retirement Sale at Health & Wellness PLR (Plus Bonus)
Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is having a retirement sale this weekend! From now through January 31, you can pick up a bundle of 20 packs of content that she is retiring from her store for only $17. The topics covered include:
- Vegan Diets
- Money Mindset
- Journaling for Eating Disorders
- Goal Setting Prompts and Workbook
- Chronic Skin Conditions
- Seasonal Allergies
- Exercise for Mental Health
- Cold and Flu Bundle
- Keto Flu
- Hair Loss
- Fall Bullet Journal
- Morning Person Bundle
- At-Home Fitness Tips
- Women’s Sensitive Health Topics
- Heart Health
- Healthy Travel Tips
- Summer Superfoods
- Fall Superfoods
She’s also opened up her past retirement sales in case you missed some of those:
Summer 2021 – 20 Natural Health Products for $37
Spring 2021 – 30 Products for $27
Fall 2020 – 27 Products for $27
Winter 2019/2020 – 27 Products for $27
Bonus Offer: Each bundle you purchase qualifies you for a bonus choice. Email your receipts to me at email@example.com and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject line.
New PLR: Think Strategically with ThriveCart
Charles Harper has a new release this weekend on his Thrivecart Tutorial Video PLR. This package includes:
- 20 High Quality over the Shoulder Videos
- 20 Companion Audios
- Fully Customizable Lead Magnet Page
- Lead Magnet Video Workshop
- Full Transcripts
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Page and Thank You Page
- Sales Video and Script/Outline
- PLUS – As a bonus: The Thrivecart 1.0 PLR video course to compliment it.
Check it out here and see if this is something you can use in your business. It’s on an dimesale right now and you can pick up the whole package for under $10.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find details on how to claim your bonus in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
Pick of the Week! New PLR: Theory Vs Practice
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation are having a weekend special on their Theory Vs Practice PLR. Through Tuesday, February 1 you can pick up this full PLR package for only $37 (reg. $127). The content includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- A Marketing Suite – with sales letter, product thumbnails and a hand-curated photo collection
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a “choose your own” bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the bonus claim instructions.
Aurelius has a new PLR product out this week. Unlock Your Full Potential is a full “biz in a box” style package that covers:
- How to commit to the process
- How to define your own potential
- How you can manifest your desires with the Law of Attraction
- How to start habits that last a lifetime
- The negative effects of resentment and bitterness
- And so much more!
It’s on sale for $9.95 right now through January 28.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find claim details in your Warrior Plus account after purchase.
New PLR: Creating the Right Daily Self-Care Routine
Tracy and Susanne have a new release out this week. Creating the Right Daily Self-Care Routine includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code SELF-CARE to save $40 at checkout.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find claim details in your members area on the Piggy Makes Bank site after purchase.
New PLR: Overcome Limiting Beliefs
Tracy and Susanne have a new self-help release this week on Overcoming Limiting Beliefs. It includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, plus an eBook/Workbook combo.
Use coupon code BELIEFS to save $40 through January 31.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find claim instructions on the Piggy Makes Bank site after purchase.
Tools & Training
Pick of the Week! New Marketing Tool: Blog Income Tracker (Plus Bonus)
Debbie Gartner has a new Blog Income Tracker tool available this week. If you don’t know who Debbie is, she is a 6-figure blogger and affiliate marketer who really knows what she’s talking about. And she walks her talk, which is something I love in the people I learn from.
This new Blog Income Tracker is set up for the different income areas of your business and automatically calculates income by source, by month, and totals for the year. I bought it for my new blog and am looking forward to tracking everything. You can watch a video of how it works on the sales page.
Bonus Offer: This purchase qualifies you for a bonus choice. Email your receipts to me at email@example.com and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject line.
Pick of the Week! New Training: Mello – Digital Planning with Trello
Marian has a new course out this week that really has me intrigued. Mello – Digital Planning with Trello shows you how to create a digital planner using a Trello board using the lists, cards, and boards features of that program. This intrigues me because I use Trello for a lot of things but had never even thought of using it as a planner.
Marian’s courses are famous for her bite-sized videos and this course is no exception to that format. You will get over 50 bite-sized videos that cover:
- How to create planners using boards, lists and cards.
- How to add images, covers and stickers.
- How to add and use PowerUps to increase your planner’s versatility.
- How to add automations to save you time.
- Making card templates and how to save them.
- Making Board templates to sell. You will need the paid version to do this.
- The right way to use a free or paid for template.
- Formatting and shortcuts.
- and much more….
Check it out here and grab your copy for the launch price of $29 through Monday January 31.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus choice. Email me your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with BONUS CLAIM in the subject and I will send you back the claim instructions.
Sale Ends Monday! Tips that Sell Training from Amy
Amy has relaunched her Tips That Sell training for the month of January. You can save $10 this month when you use coupon code TIPSTHATSELL.
The content covers:
- The Four Step System for Creating T.I.P.S Content
- The Secrets You Need to Choose a Topic and Title That Generates Interest and Income
- Content Shortcuts: The 5 Actions That Pros Take to Speed Up Content Creation
- The Most Often Overlooked Step You Need for Success
- A Fill-In-The-Blank Sales Letter Template
- 6 Specific Ways to Scale Your Business to Six Figures!
- 3 Ways to Ensure Your Content Is User-Friendly
- 2 Strategies that Work Every Time to Help You Find Tips
- A List of the 10 Types of Tips You Absolutely Have to Include
See everything that’s included here and use TIPSTHATSELL to save $10 at checkout.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Zaxaa dashboard after purchase.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
The Ginormous Collection of 9000+ Overlays And Design Elements from Inky Deals
New! The Essential Spring Toolbox For Creatives from Design Cuts
Scripture SVG Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
Big Watercolor Vector Bundle from Creative Fabrica
The Massive SVG Quotes Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – only $8
The Modern Retro Font Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
The January Big Love Bundle from The Hunngry Jpeg
Grunge Texture Bundle from Creative Fabrica
New! The Abstract Graphic and Pattern Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
Free PLR and Commercial Use
New! 2 Free Steampunk Valentines Posters from Coloring Galaxy
New! Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Alice
Free! The Affiliate Partner Compendium from Debbie Gartner lists over 250 of her recommended affiliate partners organized by niche.
Free! Affiliate Promotions Digital Planner from Melody and the Digital Divas. With full commercial use rights. Use it yourself, give it away to your list, or sell it as a product!
Free! Mini Creativity Ekit from Ekit Hub with commercial use rights.
Free Procrastination Printable Posters from Ekit Hub
10 Free Cultivating an Abundance Mindset Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Free PLR Sampler with papers, journal pages, and coloring images from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs
Free 2022 Calendar from Ekit Hub
Pastel Glow Digital Planner (and other freebies) from The Happy Journals Club
Free 5 Pack of Dealing with Negative Thoughts Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Taste Test pack of recipes and photos from Kitchen Bloggers. You get 3 recipes with 22 original food photos.
7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
Free Graphics Packs
New! Alcohol Ink Textures 4 from Design Cuts (Weekly Freebie ends Friday)
New! Kdp Interior Daily to Do List Planner from Creative Fabrica
Snow Day White Texture Mini-Pack from Creative Fabrica
Valentine’s Day Seamless Patterns from Creative Fabrica
New! Watercolor Floral Digital Papers from Creative Fabrica
Design Bundles Freebie – Valentine Love Doodles
Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor Paint Textures Digital Papers
New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – FREE Funky Patterns
New! Loving Font from Creative Fabrica
Font Bundles Freebie – Lovebird
Font Bundles Freebie – Norfleet Sketch
The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Palamino Beach Brush Font
Free Brushes and Addons
Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
And that’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and get some work done before Shaun gets home from his weekend away.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|