It’s Ruthie here, and I’ve got a great offer for you this morning that comes with a live bonus workshop!
You probably know that I absolutely love taking written PLR and turning it into printables – whether it’s planners, or journals, or even checklists and tips sheets.
One of my favourite sources for material to use is the Self-Help Tips Reports that are produced by Justin and his team at Tools for Motivation. I’ve been turning these into lead magnets and content upgrades for years now, and I’m excited to show you how to do it too!
Here’s the deal:
This weekend (from now until Sunday night, June 19) Justin is offering you a chance to get 52 Tips sheets for $1 each! These sell regularly for $12.95 each and according to Justin, they will never be offered in a bundle like this again.
If you haven’t seen a Tips Report, you’re in for a treat. These are not just sheets of tips, but are actual reports designed to give quick, actionable advice without creating overwhelm for your audience. They also come with:
- Pre-made and editable eCover
- Tips report in Word format
- Slide Deck repuporsed into Powerpoint
- Individual Tips images extracted from the Powerpoint
- Infographic (we call it a tip-o-graphic) of all tips collected into a single image
What can you do with them?
Justin has several ideas for what you can do with these. Some of the things he’s come up with are:
- A weekly Self Help newsletter (for 52 weeks)
- Build a series of lead magnets
- Create downloadable reports for your prospects to learn more about you
- Use them as scripts for a live stream or Zoom training session
- Publish them as new downloads in a membership
- Narrate them into audio as a weekly podcast update
And of course, my favourite is to turn them into printables!
My Bonus Workshop Offer:
Because I love using these so much, I’m offering a rare live workshop on exactly how I use the Self-Help Tips Reports in my business. I’ll show you a few examples of how to create your own tips sheets, journal prompts, and checklists out of the content so that you always have something new and fresh to offer your audience.
And I’ll show you a few other ways to use the various parts of them as content to sell your new printables, or build your list if you’re using them as lead magnets.
To register for the workshop, simply email me your link after purchase and I will send you the link to sign up for the workshop. And yes, there will be a replay if you can’t attend live!
You’ll also get one bonus choice from my “Choose Your Own Bonus” page to give you a head start on customizing your sheets.
I look forward to seeing you on the workshop!