It’s another gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. Shaun’s at work this morning because they’re still trying to clean up the yard from the big storm a couple of weeks ago. And I’m attempting to get some work done this morning, when all I really want to do is finish the book I’m reading and go for a walk. Maybe this afternoon I’ll get outside for a little bit.
This week I have a new addition to the weekend newsletters. I always have a lot to say and some pretty strong opinions on some of the things that happen in our industry. But, I tend to keep my mouth shut most of the time. So I created the Saturday Soapbox so I can share my personal thoughts on things with you.
Here’s the first in what I’m planning to be a weekly column…
Saturday Soapbox: Don’t Let The Courses or Bundles You Buy Gather Digital Dust
It’s always exciting when you find a new course or a new bundle that allows you to learn something new whether for business or personal gain.
I’m not immune either, and it’s always an easy “yes” to the sales page when my mind is filled with the possibilities of what I can do with what I learn. Unfortunately, too many times, it’s what happens after I hit the buy button that trips me up – I sign in to the course, look at all the information there and think “I’ll get to that later.” And of course, I never do. Or it’s months down the road.
Take Action As Soon As You Buy
The best thing to do when you buy a new course is to take action as soon as your payment goes through!
Even if it’s something as small as opening up the course material and reading the introduction. Do something with your new course as soon as you get it. Don’t just download it and think you’ll get to it later.
Once you dig in, you’ll often find that it keeps your enthusiasm for learning the new material going. And there are benefits for your business too. Taking early action on the courses you buy can help you:
- Recover your investment quickly
- Develop new skills for your business
- Make new connections and find new resources
- Build your confidence and boost your enthusiasm
And don’t forget, that often course material can be time sensitive. This is especially true of things like SEO courses and self-publishing courses. Since trends are always changing, some courses should be consumed right away while they are relevant. Waiting too long could mean the information is obsolete or no longer applies.
Have a Plan and Work the Plan
As with anything else, when you’re considering buying a new course, think about whether or not you actually have the time and resources to commit to doing it and implementing what you learn.
The best thing to do is block off time on your calendar for learning and implementing. If you don’t do that, taking a course can become an optional or negotiable part of your day, and that makes it easy to keep putting off taking action.
Instead, make time every day to build your learning habit, so that you get the most out of your investments in the courses you buy.
Daily Deals for Today
Day 4 of Coach Glue’s Daily Deals
Today you can pick up the How To Discover Your Purpose so You Can Love Your Business and Your Life package for only $17 with promo code 2022. This step-by-step workbook covers:
- Your Personal Passion Project: How to Dream without Limits
- Exercise: If I could spend my time any way I liked
- Keeping a Journal: It’s Not a Diary. Doing this specific method of journaling helps you to discover your true passion over time
- Exercise: My Daily Questions: Brainstorming Activity
- Creating a Journaling Space that Inspires Creativity and Frees your Mind to Dream
- Exercise: What’s in your ideal Journaling Space?
- What Others Think: Your Passions May be Obvious to Everyone Else but You so Ask
- Exercise: Discover Your Superpower, Discover your Passion
- Looking Back. Discover your Passion from the Future
- Exercise: Your Autobiography
- Get Out of Your Office: Your Passion is out there waiting to be discovered
- Exercise: Plan New Experiences
- Chase Shiny Objects: The Possibilities Truly are Endless
- Exercise: List of Future Projects to do Someday
- Evaluation: Time to Put it all Together so you can Love your Business and your Life
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with BONUS CLAIM in the instructions and I’ll send you the info.
Want all the deals at once? Grab the bundle here and then email me your receipt to claim 3 bonus choices.
Events on Now
New Bundle: The PLR Printables Extravaganza is on Now! (Plus Bonus)
Rayven and Val have just released the 4th Annual PLR Printables Extravaganza which includes 42 products all with PLR or commercial use rights, and two training products. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Val Selby ~ Get Event Ready Workshop – $97
- Amy Harrop ~ Content Profits – PD Visual Quickstart – $27
- Jessica Larrew ~ Low Content School – KDP Notebook Interior Pages & Covers Template Pack – $27
- Sajan & Justin ~ PLR House – The Power of Affirmations – $27
- Alice Seba & Yusef Kulan ~ eKit Hub – Power of Purpose Posters, Home Décor, Journals and Card Decks – $37
- White Label Perks – How to Stand Up for Yourself PLR Pack – $47
- Gabby Conde ~ A Cup of Zen – Spirit Animals Coloring Pages – $37
- Jay Galati ~ Coloring Galaxy – Crazy Hot Air Balloons Coloring Pack PLR – $27
- Stephanie Gilbert ~ Stephie The Happy Mom – Hello Summer – Fun Learning Printables – $27
- Ruth Bowers ~ Ritchie Media – Undated Zen-Style Floral Planner Template – $27
- Kris Fleet ~ Fleet Creative – 14 Day Gratitude Journal Canva Template – $27
- MaryJo Scamurra ~ Cool Bean PLR – Wheel of Life PLR Planner – $27
- Ana Tarouca ~ My Fair Ladies Printables Boutique – Feminine Yoga Journal – $27
- Carmen Chan ~ Simply Couture Designs – Pastel Spring Line Art Pack – $27
- Roxanne ~ Creative Mama Designs – 20 Self Love Affirmation Cards – $27
It’s only available through June 12, so check it out here and grab your copy before it’s gone.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the dashboard on the Bundle Bash site after purchase
Deals Ending Today
(Ends Saturday) Di and Simone are celebrating the 4th anniversary of PLR Planners this week. From now through Saturday, June 4, you can save 50% storewide with coupon code PARTY2022.
(Bonus) From Aurelius at Unstoppable PLR: Live a Life of Contentment PLR on sale for $9.95 through Saturday, June 4.
New Deals Today
New Free PLR: Build Your Success Plan
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have some free PLR for you this weekend. Build Your Success Plan includes 5 articles with audio, social graphics and blog header that cover the following topics:
- Morning Routines
- Time Management
New Video PLR: The Podcast Masterclass (Plus Bonus)
Charles has just released his latest video PLR package. The Podcast Masterclass covers most of the technical processes you need to set up your podcast. Here’s a rundown of the videos included:
- 0001 – Podcast Format and Platform Options
- 0002 – The Anchor FM Platform
- 0003 – Minimal Audio Creation Options
- 0004 – Audio and Video Editing Software
- 0005 – Podcast Hosting Options
- 0006 – Alternative to Creating Your Audio Recording
- 0007 – Set Up Your Podcast Website
- 0008 – PodPage Domain Name
- 0009 – Use YouTube Video Promotions On Your Podcast Website
- 0010 – Promote Your Products Using Blog Posts on Your Podcast Site
- 0011 – Create an Amzon Flash Briefing
- 0012 – Create an Amzon Flash Briefing – Part 2
- 0013 – Add Your Blog To Amazon Author Central
- 0014 – Content Distribution and Amazon
- 0015 – Pretty Links and Redirects
- 0016 – Content Monetization
- 0017 – Content Moderation and Discussion
- 0018 – Connecting Your Podcast Site To Your Products
- 0019 – Creating a Private Podcast
- 0020 – Using Affiliate Programs in Podcasting to Defray Expenses
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the dashboard on the Warrior Plus site after purchase
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
(Bonus) Lynette has updated her Easy Monthly Calendar Builder to add Monday start templates and Affinity Publisher files. You can pick it up through June 7 for only $27 and then the price will be increasing.
(Bonus) Lynn has a new set of Summer Vacation Coloring Backgrounds available this week. Use code SummerVacation to save $10 through June 6. The package includes 30 8.5×11 PNG pages with 300 d.p.i. minimum.
(Bonus) From Melody: A set of 2 gorgeous new digital planners in the Perpetual Digital Planners series. Grab them both for the earlybird price of $27.
(Bonus) Sharyn at Content Sparks is having a weekend special on her Build Your Unique Personal Brand package. Pick it up this weekend to save up to 50% and get the New 5-Day Challenge Kit as a bonus. Sale ends Monday, June 6.
(Bonus) Tracy and Susanne have a new package available this week. Marketing Strategies for the Solo Entrepreneur includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo. Save $40 through Sunday, June 5 – no coupon required.
(Bonus – 50 New Digital Papers) Also from Mel: Early bird pricing on the Digital Planner Intensive ends June 5. 6 live training sessions plus bonuses are included for only $47. You don’t want to miss this!
From Kam Fatz: a new 14 Day Quick List Building Challenge. This is an unbranded newsletter on email list building. Throughout the 14-email series, 14 tasks (one a day) are given to complete in a challenge form.
That’s it for me today! I’m just waiting for Shaun to get home with my car so that I can go out and run a couple of errands.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. Meet the Content Creators – 8 Low content products for $10!
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|