It is a seriously quiet neighbourhood here this morning. I’m not hearing any noise except for the occasional truck and the stoplights. I have to say that all is pretty peaceful in my world right about now, and even though I know there are big changes coming in the months ahead, today I am soaking up the peacefulness like a sponge! And getting work done too, which is always a good thing.
I don’t know about you but I find I’m much more creative and productive when I’m feeling peaceful. As long as I don’t get so peaced out that all I want to do is nap in a summer breeze, it’s all good! So no soapbox today, except to say enjoy the moments, revel in the peace when and wherever you find it and let your creativity off its leash. You never know what will happen when you do!
Here’s what I have for you today…
Weekend Sales on Now!
Wanda’s Friday Flash Sale
This week’s Friday Flash Sale is for Wanda’s Lemony Lush Stationery kit. You can pick it up through August 15 for only $5 – no coupon required.
Fran’s Friday Fun Sale
Fran’s Friday special this week is 25% off her Happiness Planner Templates! I don’t know about you, but anything yellow always makes me smile (unless, of course, it’s a yellowjacket come to sting me!) The package includes:
- 19 pages of fully optimised Happiness Planner PLR templates.
- Three sizes – 6×9″, 8.5×11 & A4
- Both in colour (decorated) and black & white (non-decorated).
- Simple covers (x4 sizes inc 6×9 for KDP) & mockups, too.
- PowerPoint and PDF
- Fonts used
Use code FRIDAYFUN to claim your discount through Sunday, August 14.
Cancer Care Mini Planner
Sue has a new Cancer Care Journal in her Mini Planner series. It comes in 10 layouts in 4 sizes with editable PowerPoint files. You also get 10 digital papers and 9 word art stickers.
The layouts include:
- My Appointment Diary
- My Lab Test Results
- My Chemo Sessions
- My Daily Tracker
- My Trouble Times
- My Early Battle
- My Reflection
- My Daily Reminder
- My Guiding Path
Use coupon code CANCER to save 20% through Sunday, August 14.
New PLR: Law of Assumption
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a new package this weekend on The Law of Assumption, which states that “the reality in which you live was created by your own assumptions.” That kinda makes you think, doesn’t it?
Jennifer’s new package is on sale this weekend for only $7, and you get:
- Report: ‘Manifest Your Dream Life With the Law of Assumption’ (11 pages, 3,190 words)
- Articles: 5 Articles/Blog Posts About the Law of Assumption (700+ words each)
- Affirmations: 100 Law of Assumption Affirmations (word and text format)
- Journal Prompts: 50 Journal Prompts (word and text format)
- Journal: Law of Assumption Journal (editable in Canva)
- Workbook: Law of Assumption Workbook (editable in Canva)
- Printables: 12 Law of Assumption Printables (editable in Canva)
- eCovers: 3 Professionally Designed eCovers (editable in Canva)
Check it out here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/hwplr-law-of-assumption
Two Affinity’s and an Inkscape
There have been so many great courses released lately, that I’m almost afraid to share them with you because I don’t want to overwhelm you with new stuff to be learning…
But these three are different than the usual “make stuff in PowerPoint” fare, and I think it’s only right that I share them with you since everyone is at a different place in their creative journey and looking to create different things.
Affinity #1 – New Training: To Affinity and Beyond
This is a new course created by Jayne Willingale and Jan Small on how to take your existing PDF templates and use them in Affinity. I’ve was given a review copy and have been through the first module so far. Based on that, I’m really looking forward to diving into the rest of this because I want to learn how to use Affinity Publisher for more than the basics. The course content includes 25 step-by-step videos and covers:
- how to deal with all kinds of template elements including backgrounds, tables, text and images
- how to cope with missing fonts and your options for replacing them
- how to turn a lackluster or not-to-your-taste template into something special and unique to you
- how to use your Affinity software to get your printables ready to sell no matter which software they were created in.
You also get the templates that are used in the videos so you can follow along and create your own new products!
Affinity #2 – Creating Coloring Pages in Affinity Designer
The Creating a Coloring Book with Affinity Designer course from my friend Kerie Hinchliffe is a good one for you if you’re wanting to create your own images for your coloring books. I’ve gotten through the first module where she goes through where to find images, and what file types to look for. I’ve also got through pieces of the second module where she talks about the parts of Affinity Designer we’ll be using in the rest of the course. I really like how clearly Kerie explains everything and even though I’ve used Designer for a few things, I’m learning a lot in this course that’s going to help me with publishing my own coloring books down the road.
Check it out here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/dcb-coloring-books-affinity
The Inkscape Training – Creating Stencils from Marian
Marian has launched her first “Marian’s Minis” course and in this one she’s teaching you how to create Stencils using Inkscape. The course covers how to make both text-based and image-based stencils and is on sale for only $15 through Sunday, August 14.
And if you want to learn even more creative stuff, especially when it comes to puzzles and activity books don’t forget to take a look at Ken’s sale that’s going on this weekend…
A Surprise Sale To Help You Get Ready for Q4
I don’t know about you, but my mind has been on Q4 and everything I need to do to get ready for it this year. I’m always leaving it until the last minute, and I never have enough books publishing or products in my Etsy store to really take advantage of the season. And I’m determined to do better this year!
So last night, I was surfing through my inbox, and noticed that Ken Bluttman has decided to have a Summer Sale on all his products. If you don’t know Ken, you’ve probably at least seen a few of his products like the Logic Puzzle Mastery, Puzzle Book Master, Kids Math Printables, Coloring Book Mastery, just to name a few…
He’s decided for this weekend only (today through 5 a.m. Eastern Monday morning) to offer them to you with a 50% discount when you use coupon code ALL50 – The only catch is, you have to purchase each one separately because they’re all on Warrior Plus and there’s no way to do a cart.
Here’s the list of products available:
- Activity Book Mastery **
- Puzzle Book Mastery **
- Kids Math Printables **
- Trivia Book Mastery
- Coloring Book Mastery **
- Low Content Creation Machine
- Kidz Activity Printables **
- Kidz Puzzle Books **
- Drawing Prompts Mastery
- Comic Templates Mastery
- Logic Puzzle Mastery **
- Profit With Nonfiction
- 1 Hour Book
- Your Publishing Biz
The ones marked ** are the products he’s launched that I have purchased, so you know I do put my money where my mouth is! I’ll probably pick up the drawing prompts and comic templates ones this weekend for myself too.
And here’s a quick infographic on how to add the coupons on the Warrior Plus Checkout…
Events Winding Down
Powerful Platforms Bundle Ends Sunday!
The Powerful Platforms Bundle from Val and Rayven is live! This is a different bundle because it’s all about the platforms we use in our businesses. Some of the products included are:
- Jennifer Burke ~ Mighty Marketing Mojo – GREAT Tech Choices Masterclass – $47
- Holli Rovenger ~ Enthroned Empress – ‘Magnificent Autumn’ Product Trailer Video Template and Training – $47
- Kerie Hinchliffe ~ Dream Creative Bee – How To Easily Create Dated Planners In Affinity Publisher Using Automation – $27
- Erin Alexander ~ Product Powerhouse – Sell Your Digital Products on Shopify – $97
- Amy Smereck ~ Fruitful Freelancing – Podia, Pronto! – $47
- Ruth Bowers ~ Ritchie Media – Building Your First List with Convert Kit Live Workshop – $47
In total there is over $2500 in training products for only $47. Sale runs August 5 through 14.
Amp Up Your Business Workshops Start Monday!
The Amp Up Your Business Summer Workshops start on August 15, and we never did raise the price so you can still grab all 5 workshops for only $17 through August 15. The schedule is:
- Workshop #1 – August 15, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your List Building – Ruthie Bowers, RitchieMedia.ca
- Workshop #2 – August 16, 2pm EST – Amp up Your Profit with a VA – Jan Small, Simplehappiness.biz
- Workshop #3 – August 19, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your WordPress Site – Melody Wigdahl, PLRoftheMonth.Club
- Workshop #4 – August 22, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your Brand – Helen Ross, ILovePlanners.com
- Workshop #5 – August 23, 2pm EST – Amp Up Round Table Q&A Moderator Stephanie Hansen, WildflowerDigitals.com
Plus we’re putting together some additional bonuses for you to make up for having to postpone them.
A Few Freebies
From Jenn at Planning Addicts – Flower-haired People sample pack with a coloring page background, isolated impage and planner template
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Sharyn at Content Sparks – Plan Your Profitable Promos includes the blog post, a content upgrade, follow up emails, social media images and posts. Get it free through August 17.
And that’s it for me today. I’m going to go and wallow in my peaceful feelings a little while longer!
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|