It’s Ruthie here. I’ll be back with your full Wednesday Roundup a little later, but I wanted to get a quick email out to you about Amy Harrop’s latest training: Easy Repeat and Sell Designs.
It’s all about how to create and sell seamless patterns on popular marketplaces such as Etsy, Creative Market, Spoonflower, and more! And if you’ve been in my community for awhile, you know how much I love creating patterns (a.k.a. digital papers)! It’s one of the best parts of my business, and truly does make my heart happy so the only really negative thing I have to say about Amy’s training is that I wish I’d thought of it first!
I was able to take a peek at a review copy of the main offer and the first upsell over the weekend, and I have to say I was impressed! The course material includes:
- The In-Depth Easy Repeat & Sell Designs PDF Guide – 80+ pages.
- Over The Shoulder Video Training. I reveal how to create seamless repeat designs on a variety of platforms…PPT, Canva, plus other free platforms that make creating these patterns super easy.
- Worksheets and reports to guide you through the pattern creation process.
- Free bonus!
- 34 Done-for-you design elements with commercial rights. Plus tutorial videos so you can easily create seamless designs on a variety of platforms like PPT, Canva, and more!
Reading through the guide I found several new pattern makers that I did not know of. You can bet I’ll be checking those out myself and playing with them to see what I can do. The extra worksheets and short reports are also really helpful, and I found some really great tips in them that I can put to use in my own pattern-making efforts. Especially the Pattern Deep-Dive Guide where Amy shares how to arrange your elements into several different eye-catching designs.
I also appreciated her insights on selling your patterns on different marketplaces, and that’s something I’ll be looking more into as options outside of selling on my own site.
Here’s just a sample of what’s in the guide:
- A close look at some of the most popular pattern products that consistently sell (p.7)
- The incredible benefits of creating and selling patterns
- Key marketplaces to easily sell your patterns (p.22)
- Creative ways you can make sell patterns as well as how to use pattern sales as a side gig (p.24)
- Tested keyword strategies to ensure buyers can find your patterns (p.40)
- My favorite tools and resources for pattern creation (p.45)
- Insider tricks for easy pattern creation with Canva, PPT and free online tools. (p.53)
- Lucrative licensing options for selling your patterns (p.57)
- Quick reference table for marketplace comparison (p.62)
- Secret hacks to elevate your patterns and increase your sales (p.70)
- How to harness the power of public domain for patterns (p.80)
We’ll be talking about a lot of this in my bonus live workshop that you’ll get when you purchase through the link below.
The main offer is on sale through October 31 for only $19.99
There are also several additional offers for you after you purchase, but you don’t really need any of them to get started creating and selling your own patterns:
Easy Repeat and Sell Designs Quickstart (OTO #1 – $27) – This includes design elements for seamless printables, Pattern design training, and more.
Popular Printables Monthly (OTO #2 – $19.99/month or $199/year) – Every month, Amy will give you a detailed strategy report based on a hot printable niche, highlighting sub-niches that sell, with a number of low competition options, AND provide free templates so you can start selling fast!
MediaCloudPro (OTO #3 – $27): With MediaCloudPro, you can easily search, create, edit, convert, upload, download and share graphics, images, icons, vectors, gifs, logos, avatars and e-covers with just a few clicks…all free for commercial use! Great resource for repeating and seamless patterns!
My Bonus Offer: I found the main offer extremely useful, so as a bonus when you purchase through my link by clicking on the button above, you’ll be invited to a special live workshop on November 4 where we’ll talk about elements of Amy’s training, and I’ll share some of my pattern-making tips with you as well. You’ll find a link to register for the live call inside your Warrior Plus download area by the end of the day. (I’ll try and get it in there before I run out for a dentist appointment this morning, but if not I’ll do it as soon as I get home.)
Let me know what you think! We’ve worked really hard on this, and I’m excited to finally be able to share it with you!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!