If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you. I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
Miss yesterday’s Roundup? Read it here
It’s a cooler day today here in Central Ontario. Still hot, though, so I’ll be spending most of today in front of the air conditioner.
Yesterday was a great day! I went to Chapters and bought myself some books, including a workbook on handlettering so I can learn how to do that. If I can get decently good at it, who know… there might be a Ruthieisms Font Collection coming your way.
Deals Ending Today
Last Day for Alice’s Weekend Embracing Optimism Special
Today is the last day to pick up Alice’s Embracing Optimism Report and Planner for under $10. The main package includes:
- 3,497 word report
- 380-page planner
- 20 inspirational graphics
- 2 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets
- 1 Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
She’s also included 3 bonus packs of worksheets, templates and planners this time.
You can also grab a set of 5 free articles if you want to try before you buy.
Coupon Expires Tonight! Mix ‘n’ Match Book Covers from Di
Di has a new Mix and Match Book Cover Kit available this morning. It includes 50 JPG papers, 530 borders, and 265 tags in complimentary colours.
See them here and use coupon code WANDER20 to save 20% thru Tuesday (August 11)
New Releases Today
New! Woodland Wonderland Coloring Kit from Ellie
Ellie has a new set of Woodland Wonderland Coloring Pages available this week. The main offer includes 30 cute woodland critters in PPT and PNG formats.
There are also 3 additional offers after you purchase:
Upsell #1 – The bronze edition contains 30 background images in PPT and PNG format as well as a further 30 images with the designs incorporated into the backgrounds.
Upsell #2 – The silver edition contains 30 dot to dot designs and 30 maze template designs in PPT and PNG format.
Upsell #3 – The gold edition includes fully colorized versions of the front end images and backgrounds.
New and under $10! Decision Making Formula PLR
Shaun and Cally have a new package available this morning as well. The Decision Making Formula PLR package includes:
- Module 1: Premium Quality Ebook
- Module 2: Complete Check List
- Module 3: Comprehensive Mind Map
- Module 4: High Converting Sales Page
- Module 5: Hypnotizing Video Sales Letter
- Module 6: Exclusive Lead Magnet
- Module 7: Professional Landing Page
- Module 8: Follow-up Email Swipes
- Module 9: Stunning Graphics Pack
- Module 10: License Certificates
New! Making Time for What You Want PLR
Tracy and Susanne have a new release for you this morning too. Making Time for What You Want To Do includes: 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code TEN10 to save $10 at checkout. (Coupon expires August 12)
Article titles include:
- Do You Know What You Really Want in Life?
- Making Time for What You Want to Do by Putting it on the Schedule
- “Make” Time by Becoming Aware of How You Spend it
- Identify Your Biggest Time-Sucks
- Practical Tips for Carving Out Time for Yourself
Ongoing Low Content Deals…
Digital Sticker Templates from Catherine
Digital Sticker Templates from Catherine – Digital Stickers are huge right now, and if you’re an Affinity user (I’m planning on becoming one this week), Catherine has a set of Digital Sticker templates you can pick up for only $10 right now.
She’s also got a free training on Teachable showing you how to create your own stickers.
Flash Sale! Pantry Supply Coloring Planner
Rayven is having a Flash Sale this weekend on her Pantry Supply Coloring Planner pages. You get 17 planner pages for only $10 when you use coupon code PANTRY10
Unicorns Coloring Pack from Simon
Simon has released a new Unicorns Coloring Pack this week. The main offer includes 30 hand-drawn cute unicorn designs in SVG and PNG format.
There are also four additional offers after you purchase the front end:
OTO #1: The first upgrade contains 30 background designs that go perfectly with the unicorn designs from the frontend. These designs come in SVG and PNG format.
OTO #2: The second upgrade contains the 30 frontend unicorn designs in dot-to-dot style. These designs come in both SVG and PNG format.
OTO #3: The third upgrade contains 120 unicorn activity pages. These activity pages come in both DOCX format.
OTO #4: The fourth upgrade contains the 30 frontend unicorn designs with background in full color style. These designs come in PNG format.
Purple and Gold Digital Cover Kit from D’vorah
D’vorah released another new Digital Cover Kit yesterday and this month’s kit is all done in purple and gold combinations. Save 20% at checkout with coupon code COVERKIT
Student Reading Logs Templates from Sue!
Sue has a set of Student Reading Logs available in her store this week. You get 8 layouts to add into your academic planners including:
- Easy Assignments
- Exam Prep
- Kids Reading
- My Bookclub Reading
- My Bookclub Reviews
- My Daily Reading Tracker
- My Dream Bookshelf
- Teacher Student Reading Record
Academic Planner Templates from Julie
Julie Coffman doesn’t release a whole lot of templates, but when she does you know they’re going to be good. Her newest package is a set of Academic Planners that includes one for students and one for teachers.
Ongoing PLR Deals You Might Like…
New! Protect Your Mental Health In Times Of Fear, Crisis And Uncertainty PLR
JR has released another of her mega PLR packs today. The Protect Your Mental Health In Times Of Fear, Crisis And Uncertainty pack includes:
- eBook: Protect Your Mental Health During Times Of Fear And Uncertainty (47 Pages/9,470 Words)
- 103 Extra Sales Graphics
- 7 Day Email Series To Promote eBook
- 15 Minute Editable Powerpoint Training Presentation: Survive A Changing World:
30 Ways To Protect Your Mental Health During Times Of Fear, Crisis And Uncertainty
- Workbook: Emotional Health: Process Your Emotions (100 Pages/2,250 Words)
- Workbook: Protect Your Mental Health In A Changing World And During Times Of Chaos, Fear And Uncertainty (100 Pages/2,330 Words)
- Mindmap: Protect Your Mental Health: Mental Health During Times Of Fear And Uncertainty
- Mindmap: Protect Your Mental Health: Managing Anxiety During High Stress Times
- Report: Protect Your Mental Health: Find Comfort In Times Of Fear, Crisis, Distress And Uncertainty (19 Pages/3,863 Words)
- Report: 20 Ways To Counter Fear With Positive Action: Enjoy Inner Peace And Calm In a Turbulent Changing World (17 Pages/3,637 Words)
- Resource Reference Sheet: 29 Mental Health Resources
- 25 New Articles
- 21 Quick Actions/Methods To Change Your Perspective And Uplift Your Mood Quickly When Going Through Moments Of Difficulty, Depressed Mood Or Anxiety – 767 Words
- Editable Cheatsheet: Your Emotional Health: Coping Mechanisms And Key Habits (10 Pages/2,840 Words)
- Editable Checklist: 20 Ways To Counter Fear With Positive Action (12 Pages/1,727 Words)
- Inspirational Poem Graphic: Out in the fields with God – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 2 Editable Infographics
- 21 Editable Viral Images: Peace Of Mind In A Changing World
- Editable Collage: Peace Of Mind In A Changing World
- 24 Inspirational Quotes: Peace Of Mind In A Changing World
- Editable HD Video: 12 Ways To Counter Fear With Positive Action
It’s on a dime sale, so click here to check it out and get the best price.
Ruthie’s Tip: Jenn has a set of Mental Health Templates on sale this week, and I think you could marry up the two packs to create some really unique products of your own to sell on your site on in your Etsy shop. (Use coupon code IMOKAY to save on Jenn’s templates thru Thursday)
New and Under $10! Meditation for Busy People PLR
Aurelius has a new PLR pack on the topic of Meditation for Busy People. This is a 10-module PLR pack that includes:
- Module 1: High Quality Ebook
- Module 2: Printable Checklist
- Module 3: Resource Cheat Sheet
- Module 4: Mindmap
- Module 5: Ready-Made Salesletter & Thank You Page
- Module 6: Lead Magnet & Opt-in Page
- Module 7: High-Quality Professional Graphics
- Module 8: 10 x Quality Articles
- Module 9: Promotional Email Swipes
- Module 10: Social Media Viral Images Pack
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #1: Quickstart Guide
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #2: 12 Step-By-Step Video Tutorials
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #3: PLR Training Camp – 2 Hour Video Training
You can pick this up for only $9.95 for the next few days if this is a topic that interests you. It’s a great topic for created journals and guided workbooks around.
One more on the topic of mental health before we switch gears here,
Three New Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Use Affiliate Marketing to Boost Your Income – includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code TEN10 to save $10 at checkout.
Sleep Training for Adults– includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code TEN10 to save $10 at checkout.
Brain Foods that Boost Your Health & Intelligence – includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code TEN10 to save $10 at checkout.
Free Articles on Embracing Optimism from Alice
Alice has a set of 5 free articles on the topic of Embracing Optimism for you this morning. Titles include:
- Can a Pessimist Become An Optimist
- Characteristics of an Optimist vs Pessimist
- How Optimism Impacts Your Relationships
- Improve Your Life with the Power of Hope, Optimism and Positive Thinking
- Improve Your Physical Health by Being Optimistic
New! Fully Remote: Timely Ways to Make a Living From Home
Nicole has a new product available in her Content Drafts store. In Fully Remote: Timely Ways to Make a Living at Home, you get content that is really timely right now. It’s a broad overview intended to inspire people who need to get some money coming in right now.
The package includes a self-assessment quiz, epic blog post, 5 shorter posts, and social posts.
Check it out here and use coupon code remote to save 50% thru August 15.
New! Decluttering Your Home Office PLR
Sharyn at Content Sparks has a new release all about Decluttering Your Home Office. This is a mid-level pack that includes 5 modules, an introduction, and concluding action planning. Contents include:
Module 1 – Why Declutter?
Module 2 – Have A Clear Out
Module 3 – Organize Your Space for Greater Productivity
Module 4 – Keep Your Space Clutter Free
Module 5 – Conclusion & Next Steps
See everything that’s included here and save $80 when you purchase before midnight, August 12.
Making Progress Each Day PLR
Tracy and Susanne have a new mini pack out this week on the topic of Making Progress Each Day. The pack includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Article titles are:
- The Difference Between Busy Work & Productive Work
- To Measure Progress, You Have to Track
- The Importance of Setting Meaningful Goals
- Plan Your Day & Make a To-Do List
- Review How You’ve Done & Evaluate What You Can Do Better Tomorrow
Events on Now
Healthy Wealthy and Wise Giveaway
The free Healthy, Wealthy and Wise Giveaway is on right now. There are over 20 business products relating to health, business, and personal growth included in this giveaway.
I’m giving away a fully dated 2020-2021 Reflections Planner complete with commercial use rights in this event.
Tools and Training
The Annual Stretch Yourself Challenge is Coming!
Every September Kelly McCausey hosts the Stretch Yourself Challenge, and it’s time to sign up for the 2020 version now. The challenge can be life-changing if you let it, and if you take part and do the mini-challenges that make up the overall.
Last year I did it, and I got over my fear of being on live video by doing a series of Facebook Lives, plus creating a new youtube channel, and I can’t remember what the third challenge I tackled was. But, look at me now…
When I started the challenge last year I didn’t want to be seen on video at all. Since then, I’ve done live trainings, hosted a summit and am getting ready to host the Round Tables for my Deluxe Birthday Bash buyers.
Daily Tips – Reasons We Procrastinate
I don’t know about you, but you know that I am a queen of procrastination. When I was going by my middle name a few years ago, I gave myself the nickname “Last Minute Lena” because I always procrastinated until the last possible moment!
If you have accepted that you are a procrastinator, there are many reasons that you do it. You may do it for entirely different reasons than those listed, but for most people, they fall into one or more of these reasons for procrastination.
• Fear of Failure – Many people don’t want to start something and finish it because they’re afraid they’ll do a lousy job, and they will fail. They often think if they’re not the best that they’ve failed too.
• Fear of Success – Likewise, some people are terrified of being a success. That might seem strange, but being successful in something can cause a lot of pressure on a person.
• You Don’t Like Doing It – This is a widespread reason for avoiding things that you need to do. The idea is if you really don’t like doing it, and someone else can do it for you, stop doing it. If it’s domething you still must do, do it first, get it out of the way, and stop agonizing over it.
• You Don’t Know How to Do It – Sometimes a person puts off doing something because they don’t trust that they really know how to do it correctly, so they get stuck. If you don’t know how to do something, instead of putting it off, learn how or find someone who knows to help you.
• Lack of Desire or Motivation – If you put things off due to not having desire or modification, this is just an excuse. It comes from the idea that everything you do needs to be something you’re jazzed about doing. This is where “writer’s block” comes from. For this problem, just start doing the thing for at least five minutes, and you’re likely to overcome it.
• You Don’t Like Authority – For some people, they procrastinate because they simply don’t like anyone telling them when or what to do. Even if you’re not openly defiant, you have to ask yourself if this is one of your issues or not. If you feel resentful when given a deadline and start ignoring it right away, this might be an issue for you. The only way to overcome this is to realize that you’re only hurting yourself when you miss deadlines.
If you notice you’re procrastinating, missing deadlines, pull a lot of overnighters, it’s essential to figure out why you’re doing it to yourself. Once you do, you can address those issues and overcome procrastination tendencies.
That’s it for me. I’m going to go procrastinate a little with a fresh coffee and some breakfast!
Don’t forget to check out the Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise giveaway if you haven’t already! It ends on Friday!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!