If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s cooled off a bit here in Central Ontario, and I’m perfect okay with that. Not that I have much to say about it anyways, but it’s nice when Mother Nature cooperates with temperatures my body can deal with. I am so much more productive when it’s cooler than I am when it’s hot and humid!
Today’s Read: Creating an Action Plan for Your Business
It’s been said that the only action that matters is action. Action constitutes the work, the steps, the “action” necessary to reach your goals and aspirations. But some entrepreneurs are decidedly better at seeing the big picture instead of breaking it down into doable actions.
So today I have for you a few tips on how to create an action plan that even the big-picture thinkers can work with.
Start with the big picture
What is your company mission or goal in life? Highlight 3 to 5 main objectives and you need them to be successful.
Break It Down
Then take each main goal and break it down into two to five smaller actionable steps. This means you should have a different to-do list for each main objective you created earlier. If you started with three main objectives, you now have three new to-do lists.
Put Them In Proper Order
Start with the most relevant or urgent tasks. Keep in mind your daily schedule or any critical meetings.
Create Hard Deadlines
For each goal, set a hard deadline and don’t give yourself any more time. Add the steps and tasks you need to do to complete that goal in your calendar and let yourself and other important people know about it.
Understand Your Limits and Be Focused
While the saying “the sky is your limit” may sound motivational, it can be unrealistic when running a successful business. You need to be laser-focused on your overall goal, and if you believe you can get everything, you may lose focus on what truly matters for your specific business and goals.
Finally, don’t be afraid to take the first step. Stop planning and just get going. Make that first step so easy that you can’t avoid it. As you get going, the momentum will give you the confidence and desire to keep going.
And now, here are the goodies I have for you today…
New Deals Today
More Homesteading Content from Michelle!
Michelle has two new products for the Homesteading niche available today.
The Homesteading for Newbies Planner includes 30 unique pages and come is 2 sizes with 6 different covers. Coupon code HOMESTEAD10 saves $10 through June 3.
She’s also got a set of 5 Homesteading for Newbies Articles you can use to provide more information and presell the planner. Use coupon code HOMESTEAD5 to save $5 through June 3. Titles include:
- How To Start A Homestead With No Money-641 words
- Backyard Homesteading For Beginners – 523 words
- Buying Homestead Land Without Seeing It First 703-words
- Beginning Homesteading Where To Start 521-words
- Where To Start Looking For Land If You Are Broke 709 words
New Camping Coloring Pages from Jenn with My Bonus
Jenn has a new set of Camping Coloring Pages out this morning, and I created a bonus for you! Jenn’s pack includes 20 pages of camping scenes in PDF and PNG formats.
My Bonus is a set of 12 “Tents and Trailers” coloring pages:
New Digital Detox Journal from Lynette
Lynette has released a gorgeous new Digital Detox Journal to help people with cutting down their screen time. It helps them take an inventory to see where they are on their tech usage. It also has suggested actions people can focus on each day so they aren’t trying too many things at one time and giving up. Use promo code DETOX to save 50% through June 1.
New Magic Fairies Coloring Pages from Nara
Nara has just released a gorgeous set of Magic Fairies coloring pages. I love these because they’re geared more for an adult audience than for children’s coloring books. The main offer includes 30 High-Quality Designs in SVG and PNG format. It also comes with a printable Baby Book Memory Planner in a fairy theme.
New Digital Publisher Tools from Hans
Hans has just released a new set of Digital Publisher Tools for creating digital planners in PowerPoint. It includes:
- Sticker Factory will let you save / export your Powerpoint shapes, texts, etc as separate PNG files, with 96 DPI or 300 DPI resolution. All shapes on a single slide, or all shapes in your presentation,
- Sticker Factory Pro can add the white border to your stickers (if you don’t want to do it manually), and create additional slides filled with stickers, from a template slide and a word list,
- Planner Links uses a sophisticated method to define and generate all the links in your digital planners,
- Link Finder will make all the hidden link shapes appear, making it easier to edit them. This plugin is for your existing digital planners, while Planner Links is for new digital planners.
You can purchase each tool separately or grab them all in a bundle. Save 20% through Saturday, March 29. No coupon required.
Two things to note:
1) You will need the Easy Journals plugin for these to work.
2) These only work for the MS Windows version of PowerPoint.
Bonus is Ready for Gabby’s New Launch
Gabby has a new journal pack available this week, and I wasn’t going to create a bonus but I couldn’t help myself. The 21 Days of Power, Purpose & Clear Vision Journal includes:
- 21 Days of Journal Prompts of Power, Purpose, & Clear Vision
- 1 Cover Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color and grayscale (PPTX only)
- Journal Templates (27 interior pages) in Canva and PowerPoint
- 1 Month of Power, Purpose, & Clear Vision Tips for Social Media
- 25 Background Animal Prints in JPG in 300 DPI
- 3 Sets of 25 Cheetah Silhouette Graphics with Animal Print in PNG in 300 DPI
- 15 Safari Animal Silhouettes in PNG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
Pick it up here and use coupon code powerpurpose to save $10 through Sunday, May 30.
My Bonus Offer: I have created a new set of Pastel Watercolor Digital Stationery for you. You’ll find it waiting for you in Gabby’s Bonus Links area after you purchase.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New and Free! Community Member Stephanie Hansen has just launched her new PLR Shop and she’s got an awesome freebie for you! Grab your Southwest Daily Planner here and then use coupon code 30MAYOFF to save 30% on anything in the store through June 1.
New Lifestyle Sticker Mockup Kit from Carmen
If you create stickers, then you should check out these new Lifestyle Sticker Mockups from Carmen. You get 10 lifestyle sticker mockups that are Canva templates in 2500×2000 px. Just drag and drop your sticker and sticker sheet to the placeholder and in between the fingers to create realistic lifestyle photos.
Coupon code STICKERMOCKUP13 saves you $13 through Friday, May 28.
New from Color Monthly – The Mood Coloring Planner and Journal is available starting today. Use coupon code MOOD27 to pick this 31-page planner up for only $27 through Monday, May 31.
Teresa has a Lovely Seashells Journal Templates package out this week. I love anything to do with the beach and have made it my goal that I am going to live at the beach. Every time I go to the public beach, I get more motivated and determined to make that goal a reality. But I digress… Teresa’s pack includes three sizes of journals, four color schemes, digital versions, print versions, three file formats, three alternative covers in five file formats, and more. Use coupon code seashells to save $20 through Sunday, May 30.
And just because I love the beach so much, if you send me your receipt after you purchase I’ll gift you with either one of the Just Beachie Journal Templates or the Summer Sunshine Journal Templates. Just let me know which one you want when you send your receipt.
New Canva Templates from Faith
I love Canva Templates, and Faith has just released a new set of Ebook and Journal Page Canva Templates this week! You get 150 templates in 15 different designs that you can use to create ebooks, workbooks, journals, planners, and wall art quickly. Use coupon code EBOOKS to save $20 through Sunday, May 30.
Kids Printables Pages from Jan
You may have noticed that I’ve not been promoting a lot of kid’s printables lately, but I’m making an exception for Jan because I just love this set of colorful Kids’ Printables Pages she’s created! I’ve even got a bonus waiting for you when you purchase this weekend!
You get two cute sets (one with rainbows, one with dinosaurs) for only $10 when you use coupon code FUN4KIDS through May 31. You’ll also get my Bonus Puzzle Pack when you purchase. It’s waiting for you in the Bonus Links area on Jan’s site.
These PLR Deals End Friday
April has extended the sale on her Self-Care for Stress Reduction pack through Friday, April 28. Until then you can pick up this package for only $12.95. It includes:
- 31-Page Journal With Daily Prompts – Earn money with this beautifully designed journal as a product in your business.
- 50 Writing Prompts in List Format – Use this as a content upgrade.
- 10-Page Prompt Printable – Add this as a bonus to another product or as an opt-in for the Journal
- 5 Blog Post Series – Well-researched and informative articles on the topic.
- Keyword Research – Highly targeted keywords on the topic.
New Self-Care PLR from Tools for Motivation with My Bonus
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new package on how to create a Self-Care System out this week. From now until end of day Friday, you can get this premium quality PLR program for a big discount (only available through this special offer link). The main offer includes 4 key sections:
1) A Premium Content Folder (Content You Can Sell) with a Full Self Care eBook, Visually enhanced eBook, Workbook, and High Quality Audiobook
2) A Lead Generation Section (Content To Build Your List With) with a Lead Magnet Report, Pre-Written emails for your autoresponder, and a Key Lesson Slide Deck,
3) A Branding Section (Content For Blogging and Online Marketing) with 10 articles about Self Care, 10 slide decks, 2 reports repurposed from the articles, and a checklist report extracted from the eBook
4) A Social Section (Content For Social Media Marketing) with 20 Tips posters (all editable), A full infographic (editable), 20 Pinterest Images, 20 Instagram Images, 20 Facebook Posts, and 30 Pre-Written Tweets
My Bonus Offer: Get your copy here, send me your receipt and I’ll send you a copy of my 30-Day Undated Self-Care Planner.
Events This Week
I’ve made it one of my personal goals for this year to learn how to do lettering in Procreate. And Design Cuts is going to help out big time on that score! On Thursday and Friday this week, they’re hosting a Live Lettering Event with 6 great artists lined up to teach various ways to do lettering in Procreate. If this is something that interests you, here’s the link to the speaker lineup… and did I mention, it’s free!
Build Your Successful Online Business Giveaway
The Build Your Success Online Business Giveaway for May is now open and I have a new Goal Setting Planner Template available for you. I’m excited because it’s the first product to be branded under my new PLR store!
Check out the giveaway here
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m going to spend the rest of today getting things crossed off my to-do list. It seeems to be growing by the minute!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Get more traffic to your printables with Amy’s Easy Printable Traffic course! Use code EPTJVMAY10 to save $10 at checkout
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer:I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|