Welcome to your mid-week content roundup from snowy, blowy Central Ontario. Other than a quick trip to the store across the road, and a stop at the diner for my favourite potato bacon soup, I’ve been holed up inside here with tea trying to stay awake and keep warm. My neighbours were having what sounded like a wonderfully rowdy time until about 1:30 a.m. last night, so needless to say, I didn’t get a whole lot of sleep!
But, I’ve had a nap and have more tea in hand here, which is a good thing since there is a lot going on in our world of content creation today!
Here’s what I have for you in today’s roundup…
Selected Quick Links to Today’s Deals
(Just the links for readers in a hurry. Product descriptions below)
New In the Shop This Week
Coupon code NOVNEW20 saves 20% through Thursday, November 30.
- 24 Patterned Planner Dividers to Color
- Blue Wave Undated Self-Care Planner
- 2023 Dated Weekly Mandala Planners
- 30-Day Undated Mandala Reflection Planner
Deals Ending Today
- Boundaries! When to Say Yes and How to Say No from Coach Glue – code 27
- Get More Mileage from Your Coloring PLR from Jenn & Lori at UsePLR
- Save 25% on Bundles at PLR.me
New Deals Today
- Day 4! The Ocnocember Blowout from the Digital Divas – One new product every day for only $9
- Train Your Brain 4-part Ecourse from Publish for Prosperity
- Epic Giving Thanks Sale from Katherine at Oasis Lane
- How To Create a Course Certification DFY Content from Sharyn at Content Sparks
- Koala Coloring Pack from Carmen
- Reminder Card Cash from Karon Thackston
- 10 for 10 Black Friday Deal from Jan at Simple Happiness
Low Content Resources
- Essential Oils Coloring Collection from Rayven at Color Monthly
- Winter Cups and More Activity Pages from Virginie at Oxyp Design PLR
- The Make It Happen Bundle from Lynette and friends
- Sasha’s Black Friday Deal from Sasha Hutchinson – coupon code BLACK40
Tools & Training
- Patternations – How to Create 3 Pattern Types in Inkscape from Marian
- Simple Info Products That Sell from Cindy Bidar
- New! The Amazing Creative’s Expansive Toolbox from Design Cuts
- Train Your Brain Free Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
- Free! How to Create a Certification Program DFY Blog Content from Sharyn at Content Sparks.
- Free! Tools to Help With Focus & Concentration PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
- Free! Staying Sharp PLR from Tools for Motivation
- Free Christmas Journal from Sue at Createful Journals to celebrate her shop anniversary this month!
- Free Christmas Templates from Chelsea at PLR Friends. You get 5 free templates that includes 2 gift tags, 2 stationery pages, and 1 greeting card template.
- Free Business PLR from Piggy Makes Bank on Growing a Business as an Introvert. I need this! You get 7 articles and 7 emails.
- Free complete dated 2023 calendar from Ekit Hub
- New and Free! Santa Warning Letter from Sasha
Today’s Read: 5 Common Email Marketing Mistakes You Should Avoid
Email marketing is still one of the best ways to engage with your community and make sales, however, it’s easy to make mistakes especially when you’re just starting out. If you don’t know that you’re making mistakes, you can get caught in the trap of bad habits that can derail your email marketing efforts.
Here are 5 common email marketing mistakes and what you can do to fix them:
Deals Ending Today
Boundaries! When to Say Yes and How to Say No from Coach Glue is on sale through Thursday, November 17. Use promo code 27 to get the package for only $27. The DFY training covers:
- Step 1: Why Business Boundaries Will Keep You Sane & Stacked with Cash
- Step 2: Claim Your Core Values So You Can Say Yes to Your Priorities with Ease
- Step 3: The Top Must-Have Boundaries for Successful Business Owners
- Step 4: Get Over Boundary-Setting Guilt to Grow Your Business and Your Confidence
Get More Mileage from Your Coloring PLR
Jenn and Lori over at UsePLR.com have a new training on how to Get More Mileage from Your Coloring PLR available this week. The training covers how to transform coloring content into offers for your blog readers and customers. There are 8 videos that cover:
- Examples of coloring pages being used on blogs.
- Where to find coloring pages
- Uploading coloring pages to Canva
- Uploading coloring pages to Power Point
- Other uses for full page coloring designs
- Using coloring elements for handouts
- Using coloring elements for blog posts
- Using Mandalas
You might be wondering why I would promote something that appears to be in direct competition with my own Creative Repurposing course. The answer is… it’s not really. Jenn and Lori cover several topics that I don’t touch on, and I’m always up for learning new tips and techniques from as many people as I can. I’m excited myself to learn from them, because I can do the technical work of repurposing designs quite well but using them for practical things like blog content is something totally new to me!
Check out the course here and use coupon code BLOGCOLOR to save $20 through November 17.
Save 25% on Bundles at PLR.me
In a Pre-Black Friday Sale, Ronnie at PLR.me has put all their bundles on sale for 25% off through November 17. This is hands-down my favourite PLR site and I’ve been buying content from them since they started in 2008. No coupons are required, but you do have to buy credits to purchase.
New Deals Today
Ocnocember Blowout Day 4 – It’s Mel’s Turn
And you know that Mel always has cool goodies for you! Today’s deal is a Goal Setters Workbook and Journal that includes 2 printables – a 365-day printable workbook/journal combo and a matching fillable 30-day lead magnet!
Get the deal for $9 today only!
Low Content Resources
Essential Oils Coloring Collection from Rayven at Color Monthly is on sale this week. There are two collections to choose from or you can buy a bundle option with both. There are also payment plans available.
Winter Cups and More Activity Pages from Virginie at Oxyp Design PLR is a really cut package of puzzles, mazes, and coloring pages for teens and adults. Save 50% through Monday, November 21 with code WINCUP50.
November’s Content from Planning Addicts:
- Coffee Coloring Pages – 30 pages for $27
- Coffee Planner Pack – 20 mix and match pages for $27
- New Year Printables Kit – includes calendars, social posters, journal pages, planner pages, 30 prompts for $27.
Sasha’s Black Friday Deal is on now, and you can save 40% on all her courses and commercial use templates through November 28 with code BLACK40. This includes:
- Fillable PDF Course
- Create Videos to Sell More Digital Products Course
- 85 Handprint and Footprint Crafts
- In Case of Emergency Binder
- 12 Canva Templates to Make Fillable
- 264 Lunch Box Notes
New! Lifelong Learning PLR
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new product available this week. Lifelong Learning is a full PLR pack that includes:
• Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
• Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
• Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
• Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
• Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
Check it out here and save $110 through Friday, November 18.
Faith Journaling Membership from Daily Faith PLR is available now. This is really cool, especially if you serve the faith-based market. For $15/month, you get 2 journals – a 21-day Prayer Prompt Journal, and a 7-Day Scripture Memory Journal – both in Canva format.
New Flex Pass Option at Piggy Makes Bank
In an effort to provide even more value, Tracy and Susanne have created a new Flex Pass Membership for Piggy Makes Bank Customers. For $47/month you can choose any PLR you want up to a value of $174 per month. I think this is such a great idea because it gives you the choice to get exactly the content you need when you need it.
Tools & Training
Patternations – How to Create 3 Pattern Types in Inkscape from Marian is the latest in her series of mini courses on how to use Inkscape. It’s on sale for only $15 through Sunday, November 20. The course covers:
- Research into the niche.
- How to create patterns along a path – good for unique borders.
- How to create spirographs, and how to add multiple versions together.
- How to use public domain images to create a repeatable design.
- How to check your repeatable design works.
- and much more…..
Simple Info Products That Sell from Cindy Bidar is available at a 60% discount from today through November 20. The code is SIMPLE but should be automatically applied for you. This is a 7-lesson course that shares what you need to know about planning, creating, and selling simple info products like checklists, templates, worksheets, etc.
Make It Happen Bundle – Lynette has curated an new bundle meant for anyone who didn’t get to where they wanted to be during this crazy year! The Make It Happen Bundle is for you if you’re ready to turn things around and make big things happen in 2023. You’ll get access to courses, workbooks and templates to get unstuck, move things forward and kick their business into high gear for only $27, but only through Sunday, November 20.
That’s it for me today. Don’t forget, you can save 20% storewide with coupon code NOVNEW20 to the end of the month.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|