If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a gorgeous sunny day here in Central Ontario. They’re calling for rain later, but for now it’s a gorgeous day! I went downstairs for breakfast on the patio this morning, and between the sunshine and the summer breeze it was an absolutely glorious time outside for me.
Today I’m thinking about deadlines and kind of feeling overwhelmed with everything that I have going on right now. So some serious scheduling time is in order here. But, as I said on a call earlier this morning, me and schedules and routines and deadlines really don’t get along. Even though I know how important they are I get all belligerent and am like “No clock or calendar or Trello board is going to tell me what to do!”
So for today’s read we’re going to talk about deadlines and why they’re important if you don’t want to fail.
Today’s Read: How Deadlines Can Keep You From Failing
If you feel like you can never get anything done and constantly run against the clock, you are likely skipping one of the most essential details of any to-do list or 90-day action plan. If you don’t set hard deadlines, then you are setting yourself up to fail from the start.
Deadlines are crucial to a successful plan because they:
• ensure you complete the right work to accomplish your goals.
• establish consistency, organization, and a smooth workflow.
• clarify your expectations and responsibilities.
• maximize success and productivity.
In other words, when you set clear deadlines and stick to them, you can better use your time to focus on your goals and achieve more in life. When you are not constantly running to beat the clock, you maintain your energy and improve productivity.
Here are two ways to think about deadlines and how to create them so they work for you instead of against you:
Your deadlines should be realistic
The one thing you don’t want your deadlines to do is produce more stress and overwhelm. To ensure that doesn’t happen you need to set realistic deadlines.
The trick to making sure you set realistic deadlines hinges on two things:
- Accounting for the unexpected
- Being honest about how long it takes you to do things
Take it from me – nothing ever goes totally according to plan, and no matter how badly you wish for it, you are not going to become a speed demon overnight.
Your deadlines need to mean something to you
You can tell yourself that the deadline is part of the job, but… if you’re like me and you tend to resent schedules and deadlines and calendars that beep in the night, this line of thinking is only going to make you resent them more.
If you make your deadlines more personal, then chances are you’re going to work harder to meet them. For me a good one is “I can’t go golfing until I get this done.”
Motivation is such a personal thing, so that even if the deadline justifier isn’t business-related, it still works to help you get your projects completed on time.
And getting projects completed on time is a huge piece of the success puzzle. You want to meet your goals, so setting deadlines that work for you is pretty much a necessity. These little tips should help you stress less about the deadlines and getting things done when they need to be.
And now, here are today’s deals…
The Bonus Page is Ready…
There are so many products this week that I wanted to create bonuses for and I just don’t have time to create separate bonuses for every product. So here’s what I’m doing. I’ve put together a page of bonuses – some are new, some have been previously used as bonuses for products you might have missed, or for events you didn’t take part in. Either way, there will be a mix of templates, papers, digital stationery, and coloring pages. I’ve still got a few more bonuses to add, but there are six there to choose from right now.
These are the products that qualify for bonuses this week:
- Tools for Motivation – Your Next Great Idea PLR
- A Cup of Zen – 30 Days of Empowerment Art Journal
- Roxy – Manifestation and Law of Attraction Printables
- Amy Harrop – Easy Personalized POD
- Createful Journals – Bookmark Templates
- Coloring Galaxy – Folk Hex Art Coloring Pages
Last Day for These Deals
Promo Expires Tonight! New Workbook PLR: How to Sell out Your Programs with Confidence & Ease!
Melissa and Nicole have a new Workbook and Script package available this week. You can pick up the How to Sell Out Your Programs with Confidence & Ease package for $27 with promo code 27 through Thursday, June 24. This package covers:
- Step 1: Set Inspiring, Exciting and Achievable Sales Goals
- Step 2: Build a Brilliant Offer Tailored to Your Ideal Clients
- Step 3: Believe in Your Offer – And Yourself – to Authentically Attract Clients
- Step 4: Create a Sleaze-Free Sales System to Enroll Clients with Ease Now–And Later
- Step 5: Craft Captivating Marketing that Shows Prospects You’re Truly Listening
- Step 6: Keep Your Vibe High to Confidently Close More Clients (With a Smile!)
New Deals Today
New Coloring Images: Folk Hex Art from Jay
Jay at Coloring Galaxy has just launched a new set of Folk Hex Art Coloring Pages. The main offer includes 20 images in black and white plus the individual elements also in black and white. He’s also including the PSD files with this.
This product qualifies for a bonus. See details here
Flash Sale from Cindy: The Daily Money Makers Toolkit
The Daily Money Makers Toolkit is one of my favorite courses from Cindy Bidar, and I’m so happy she’s put it on sale for you this weekend. You can save 50% with coupon code DAILY50 through June 27.
The Daily Money Makers Toolkit is a collection of tasks to add to your to-do list every day. It will help you prioritize your money tasks so you always have an answer to that critical question, “What will I do to make money today?”
Each task in The Daily Money Makers Toolkit includes:
- Time and resource requirements: You can easily design a schedule that works for you because you’ll know exactly what you can get done in the time available. Not only that, but if you’re outsourcing, you can accurately predict how long it will take your team to complete the project.
- Potential return on your time investment: All money makers are not equally profitable, so she’s listed estimated earnings for each task to help you prioritize based on your current goals.
- Tips and ideas for completion, best practices, and more: Each task is unique, so she’s included plenty of details to help you make the most of your time and effort.
New Free PLR: “Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources” PLR
Tracy and Susanne have a new free package available today. Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources includes 7 articles and 7 emails. Titles include:
- Do You Know Where Your Traffic Is Coming From?
- Auditing and Monetizing Your Most Popular Pages
- Need More Traffic Now? Do More Of What’s Working Already
- SEO Basics For Evergreen Traffic
- Beyond Google – Pinterest & YouTube Are Search Engines Too
- Profitable Social Media Marketing
- When It Pays To Pay For Traffic
New Printables: Undated Teachers Planner from Lynette
Lynette has just released a new Undated Teachers Planner this week. Save 50% with coupon code TEACHER through Tuesday, June 29. The package includes:
- 1 x planner
- 5 x dividers
- 3 x professionally edited mockups
- 30 x social media blurbs
- 10 x social media images
New Coloring Pages: Women Riders Motorcycle Coloring Pages
Jenn has a new set of Women Riders Motorcycle Coloring Pages this week. You get 15 full pages of women and their bikes and 10 isolated bikes with transparent backgrounds. Use coupon code LETSRIDE! to save $10 through Monday, June 28.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
Flash Sale: Musical Instruments Coloring Pages
To go along with today’s read, I decided to put my Musical Instruments Coloring Pages on sale through Sunday, June 27. Save 50% with coupon code MUSICWORKS. This pack includes:
- 20 Lineart Image
- 60 Filled Coloring Page Images
- 50 Square Patterns
- 50 Round Patterns
- Music-Themed Notebook Template
New Printables: 30 Days of Empowerment Art Journal
Gabby has just released a gorgeous new 30 Days of Empowerment Art Journal. Use coupon code 30artjournal to save $10 through Sunday, June 27. The package includes:
- 30 Days of Empowerment & Healing Art Journal
- 1 Cover Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color and grayscale (PPTX only)
- Journal Templates (93 interior pages) in Canva and PowerPoint
- 1 Month of Art Journal Prompts for Social Media
- 8 Hand-crafted Art Journal Backgrounds in JPG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
This product qualifies for a bonus. Click here for details.
New Printables: Summer Camping Line Art and Illustrations
Carmen has released a new set of Summer Camping Lineart and Color Illustrations this week. Choose from:
27 Summer Camping Lineart – save $10 with code CAMPLINEART10
36 Summer Camping Color Illustrations – save $10 with code CAMPCOLOR10
There are also 3 bump offers for Backgrounds, Covers, and Digital Stickers.
Coupons expire on Saturday June 26.
New Coloring Backgrounds from Lynn
Lynn at Planner Creators has a new set of Coloring Book Backgrounds in her shop this week. You get 42 different pages for $30 when you use coupon code ColoringPage15 through Sunday, June 27.
New Printables: Bookmark Templates and Digital Papers
Sue has just released a new set of Bookmark Templates and Digital Papers in her store. You get:
- 16 Bookmark Layouts in PowerPoint
- 11 x 8,5 inches + A4 Sizes
- 25 Digital Papers
- Demo Video
Use coupon code BOOKS to save $5 through Sunday, June 27
And that’s it for me this afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Free Self Care Articles
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|