It is another glorious and sunny day here in Central Ontario. And there’s no wind, so it makes it perfect for getting outside and doing stuff. Not that I will have time to do that… by time I get done everything I need to do today, it’s most likely going to be dark outside.
I have a couple of updates for you before we get into today’s roundup…
Announcement #1 – Bundle Option added to the Valentine’s Day Content Sale
I’ve added a bundle option to the Valentine’s Day Content Sale and put everything all on one page for easy access for you to check out each package. Now you can save even more (over 60% from the regular prices if purchased separately) when you grab the bundle of all 6 packages for $67. No coupon is needed for the bundle option, and it will go away on February 1 when the sale ends.
Announcement #2 – New Year New Habits Bundle Sale Update
The early bird signup is available now. We’re only 10 days away from the start of the bundle, and you can now signup to get updates and a headstart when the bundle goes live on January 25.
New Year New Habits Waiting List
Announcement #3 – January Coloring Patterns
The January Coloring Patterns will be in your account tomorrow if you’re a member of Coloring Patterns Monthly. I’m a little behind schedule with the bundle stuff taking up a lot of my time these days. If you’re not a member you can still join here and get both the December and January patterns for the next day until the new set is uploaded.
That’s it for my news this week. Here’s the rest of your Sunday roundup…
Top Picks This Week
Sale Ends Tonight!! Pick #1 – 350 Power Habits PLR is JR Lang’s latest release and it looks like a good one. The package includes 35 x 1000+ Word Articles, 2 Reports, 50 Tweets, 35 Editable Graphics, 7 Day Email Series, 25 Editable Viral Images, 3 Editable HD Videos, Sales Materials, Bonuses and more. I know I’ll be picking it up for sure because I love these tips style big content packs.
Pick #2 – Your Journal Journey from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week through January 16. This is a huge package that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, journal template, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, Canva blog banners, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
Pick #3 – Developing Discipline and Routine Ekit from Alice and Yusef is available this week, and is filled with content designed to help you and your customers figure out your goals and follow through on them! The main package includes:
- 14 Page Report: “The Power of Discipline and How to Develop it in Your Life” (.docx / PDF) (14 pages/ 6,129 words)
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- Worksheet: “Power of Discipline” (.docx / PDF) (2 pages / 174 words)
- Checklist: “Power of Discipline” (.docx / PDF) (1 pages / 242 words)
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more. (8 pages / 2,642 words .docx/PDF)
- 5 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics – for wall art, mugs, t-shirts, social media, book covers, inserts…and more, all in PNG/PSD/PDF format.
- 72-Page “Focused and Disciplined” Journal ” – (.pptx / PDF) Sell as a Finished Product or Sell the Individual Journal Pages
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Journal.
- 365-Day Every Day Gets Better and Better Planner – (.pptx / PDF)1 year (365-day / 397-page) planner that is ready to sell.
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Planner.
There are also 2 free packs you can check out to “try before you buy”:
Free Pack #1 – Includes a free “Developing Discipline and Routine” poster, plus 1 article
Free Pack #2 – Includes a free “Daily Routine” poster plus 1 article
Bonus Offer – Purchase any one of this week’s top picks to qualify for the bonus “Mix and Mash Up” training on how to put all three together. To claim your bonus, email a copy of your receipts to me at email@example.com and put “Mashup Bonus” in the subject line. I will add you to a private email list and keep you posted on the workshop progress through there.
Deals Ending Today
Sales Pages That Convert from Cindy Bidar is on sale this week. Save 62% through Sunday, January 15 when you use coupon code SELLMORE. This course offers a step by step plan to make writing sales pages easy, even if you’re not a writer. Cindy shares the exact strategy she uses to organize and create her own sales pages.
Ending Soon! Be Seen! Visibility Bundle from Val and Rayven at Bundle Bash launched Friday. This new bundle includes 24 products with a combined value of over $3100 all designed to get you and your business the visibility you need to succeed. It’s only on sale for a short time, and the $47 price tag is well worth it even if you only do one or two of the included workshops.
Low Content Resources
Hygge Content Price Rollback from Jan at Simple Happiness is on this week through Monday, January 16. You can pick up the main 69-page Hygge Well-being Journal for only $12.95 with coupon code CARESPECIAL or,
You can pay just $5 more and get the whole bundle (journal, matching 6 digital papers, 27 affirmations cards, and 10 social media graphics) for only $17.95 with code CAREPLUS.
Organize and Declutter Challenge from Lynette is on sale for early-bird pricing this week. You can pick it up for $23 through Tuesday, January 17.
This workbook is designed to help your customers break down the clutter in their homes and organize it one room at a time.
Canva Vision Board Templates from Stephanie Gilbert are on sale in honour of Vision Board Day tomorrow! Use coupon code vbday23 to save 55% through Monday, January 16. The package includes 20 templates in 4 sizes (5 templates in each size) with a commercial use license. So you can use them to create your own vision boards, and to create templates for others as well!
Written & Video PLR
Course Content Planner from Coach Glue on sale this week. Use code 50 to save 50% through Thursday, January 19. This planner includes 57 pages that cover:
- Step 1: Your Soul-Aligned Pathway For Course Success
- Step 2: Creating a Lucrative Course Offer That Makes Your Audience Swoon
- Step 3: Cultivate A Transformational Experience
- Step 4: Strategize Your Most Profitable Course, Ever
- Step 5: Catapult the Course Creation Process With A Streamlined System
- Step 6: Hammer in Your Students’ Success With Supporting Content
- Step 7: Cultivate Your Irresistible Course Program with Ease
The AI Marketing Playbook Now Includes ChatGPT
AI Marketing Playbook PLR from Charles is on sale this week, and it’s been updated to include new videos all about ChatGPT! If you haven’t seen all the hoopla about ChatGPT yet, I think it really does deserve a look and a play… I played around with it a bit last week and was pretty impressed. The new videos included in this package cover:
- 0001 – Start an Account with ChatGPT
- 0002 – What the Company OpenAI Says About Itself
- 0003 – What OpenAI Says About The Limitations of the Chatbot
- 0004 – Chatbot Prompt Examples Given By Open AI
- 0005 – Will Chat GPT Be a Paid Application
- 0006 – Chat GPT Idea Generation
- 0007 – Chat GPT – Idea Qualification and Accuracy
- 0008 – ChatGPT – Accuracy and Citations
- 0009 – Chat GPT – Creating HTML Instances
- 0010 – Chat GPT – How to Solve Specific Business Problems
- 0011 – Chat GPT – Statistical Verification of Information
- 0012 – Chat GPT – Rewrite Content for Different Contexts
- 0013 – ChatGPT Content Checked With AI
- 0014 – ChatGPT – Simplifying Information
- 0015 – ChatGPT – How to Ask the Chatbot about Context
- 0016 – ChatGPT – How to Cross Post Queries
- 0017 – ChatGPT – How to Narrow Down the Context of Your Query
- 0018 – ChatGPT – How to Solve a Business Process
- 0019 – ChatGPT – Developing a Methodology From Experts
- 0020 – The Future of ChatGPT
Email Marketing Beyond the Basics is the latest release from Sharyn at Content Sparks. This training covers how to maximize your email marketing results by doing more than just releasing a simple lead magnet. There are 6 modules in the course as follows:
- Module 1 – How to Use Lists and Tags Together
- Module 2 – List Segmentation Essentials
- Module 3 – Automate Your Email Marketing
- Module 4 – Personalize Your Email Marketing
- Module 5 – Test and Measure Your Email Content
- Module 6 – Next Steps
Purchase before Wednesday, January 18 and you’ll also get a 5-day Challenge you can use as a lead magnet to get your audience interested in the course content.
I’m personally really excited to get my hands on this and learn as much as I can. And you can bet that as I build out my own course library, I’ll be using some of the material in this DFY training to share my own experiences with more advanced email marketing tactics.
Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank for this month are out today. Each pack includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use code 10JAN23 to save $10 on each one.
Five Unexpected Ways to Make More Sales
What You Should Know Before You Have a Health Crisis
Five Critical Thinking Skills Everybody Needs
Tools & Training
Ends Tomorrow! Positivity Printables by Amy Harrop
One of my favourite products of 2022 was Amy Harrop’s Positivity Printables training. If you’re not sure what these are they are products like gratitude journals, affirmations coloring pages, habit trackers, vision boards, etc. Anything really that helps people be more positive and improve their lives. This is my all-time favourite content to create and I’ve spent years making planners and journals to serve the personal development niche.
Amy has updated this training to include a 30 Steps to Printable Success guide, and a set of Affirmation Card templates in both Canva and PPT formats.
Here’s what the main guide covers:
- What positivity printables are and why there is such a big market for them.
- The benefits of positivity products according to science.
- How to identify niches with high popularity and low competition.
- How to evaluate your competitors, including tips on evaluating prices, products, and more.
- Step-by-step instructions to create habit trackers, gratitude journals, positivity and affirmation wall art, and vision board printables.
- Advertising best practices and principles for positivity printables.
- How to position your positivity printable products on Etsy and Amazon.
- Outside-the-box ideas to promote your positivity printable products.
- And much, much more!
Get Your Copy Here and use POSITIVE10 to save $10 through January 16.
And now for my bonus – When this was first launched last year, I did a live workshop on how to create products for the positivity printables market. When you purchase through this link and send me your receipt, I will add the replay and associated extras to your account on Ritchie Media. Be sure to include your username on my site along with your receipt so I can add it for you.
The digital versions of Leonie’s “My Brilliant Year” Workbooks are available now and you can get them either as standalone products or as part of the Brilliant Biz and Life Academy (where you get access to all Leonie’s courses and products for only $99/year). I’m a member of the Academy and I grabbed the PDF versions the other day so that I can upload them to my iPad and use them as digital notebooks!
Events on Now
Free Self-Care Planner and Other Goodies in the Connected Spirit Giveaway
Remember when I told you the other day about how I was invited at the last minute to submit something for an event? It was Sherry Bowers’ Connected Spirit Connected Business event, which I usually participate in every year, but didn’t sign up for this year because I had too many other things on my plate.
So, this year I contributed a brand new Misty Mandala Self-Care Planner for 2023 (personal use only) that I was going to use for something else I ended up not participating in. You can get that and 20+ other gifts here, absolutely free through January 24:
The Connected Spirit Connected Business New Year’s Giveaway
Free epic blog post pack from Sharyn at Content Sparks. The topic of the post is: “5 Reasons Why Settling for Email Marketing That’s ‘Good Enough’ Could Actually Harm Your Business”
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
That’s it for me today. I’m off to find some dinner and get back to work on finishing up your monthly patterns!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|