It’s a wet and rainy day here in Central Ontario. It started before I went to sleep last night, and I ended up journaling until late because I had an idea as I was getting ready to turn out the lights and I didn’t want to lose it. I don’t know what it is about a fall rain that makes me feel so calm and peaceful, but I had the best sleep I’ve had in awhile last night, and I was up and writing again this morning before my alarm even went off.
One of the things I did last night was add a block on my schedule for learning new stuff. I got an email last night from someone whose course I’d purchased, and it reminded me that I hadn’t even got around to looking at the material yet. And with Catherine’s new Create Printables in Affinity training AND the Genius Blogger Toolkit both launching today (more on those in a bit), I really need to make the time to sit down each day and spend time learning new things to grow my business. And we won’t even talk about all the drawing and procreate courses I have so that I can create my own coloring pages and clipart for stickers.
So, my quick tip for today (instead of an article, since we have a lot to cover) is to build out a schedule that works for you and includes blocks of time for product creation, marketing, AND learning new things to grow your business and your design skills.
And now, here’s the rest of your Wednesday Roundup…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- Piggy Makes Bank – From Procrastination to Progress
- Lexi Rodrigo – S.M.A.R.T. Email Sequences
- Planning Addicts – Craft Planner Templates
- Color My Journals – 2022 Grecian Gold and Calendar Templates
- Simple Happiness – Hygge Well-Being Journal or Bundle
- Createful Journals – Dog Lovers Journal
- Shawn Hansen – 101 Frightfully Fun Coloring Designs
- Coach Glue – CEO Mindset
- Printable Island – Pumpkin Spice Quotes Coloring Pages
- Pretty PLR Printables – Autumn Reflections Journal
- Niche Starter Packs – Being More Mindful Planner & Printables
- New! Printables Academy – Create Printables in Affinity – Claim 3 Bonuses
- New! Simply Couture Designs – Planner, Stickers and Mockups with MRR
- New! Tiffany Lambert – Christmas Gifts 2021 PLR
Deals Ending Today
Michelle’s Birthday Sale!
Michelle Farmer at PLR Niche is celebrating her birthday today and you get the prezzies! She’s giving you 35% off everything in her shop from today through Wednesday, September 22 when you use coupon code BIRTHDAY35.
(Note: Michelle says that if you run across something that’s marked as protected, that means it’ll be coming out in a bundle sale in the near future!)
Musical Instruments Coloring Kit from Me…
In honour of what would have been my Dad’s 99th birthday, I’ve put the Musical Instruments Coloring Kit on Sale for a few days. Use coupon code DAD17 to pay only $17 (reg. $37) from today through Wednesday, September 22.The package includes:
- 20 Lineart Image (JPG, PNG)
- 60 Filled Coloring Page Images (JPG)
- 50 Square Patterns (JPG, PNG & Transparent PNG)
- 50 Round Patterns (JPG, PNG & Transparent PNG)
- Music-Themed Notebook Template (PPT, PDF)
Last Day to Save! S.M.A.R.T. Email Sequences
Lexi Rodrigo has come up with a new training course on creating email sequences that I am going to be signing up for myself. Her S.M.A.R.T. Email Sequences training includes:
- pre-recorded video lessons
- access to the live training on Friday, September 24, 11 am Eastern
- recording of the live training
- handouts, checklists, and worksheets
- lifetime access to the course
- full access to me through the comments and chat in the course site
- all future updates
If you don’t know who Lexi is, she has been writing for the web since 2008. She’s got a pretty impressive resume and wait until you see the testimonials on the site. I actually had the pleasure of meeting her at a conference in Toronto a few years ago, and she is as nice a person as you’d ever want to meet.
Check out the course here and save $10 when you register by midnight tonight.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Send me your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send the bonus claim form back to you.
New PLR: Finding Peace When Life Spins Out of Control
Daily Faith has a new release out this week, and I just found out that the new release coupon expires tonight. The Finding Peace When Life Spins Out of Control package includes:
- 2,885 Total Word Count – Report (Editable Word Document)
- 1,922 Total Word Count – 7-Day Devotional Journal (Editable Word Document)
- eCover Images Provided (JPG & Editable PSD Files)
Use coupon code PEACE5 to save $5 through midnight tonight.
New Deals Today
New Training: Create Printables in Affinity
Catherine Beebe is my go-to person when it comes to learning how to use the Affinity products, and she has just created a brand new training course that I am so excited about it’s not even funny. Like I mentioned in the opening blurb, I spent time in the wee hours this morning rearranging my schedule so that I can learn what she’s teaching in the Create Printables with Affinity course.
Here’s what the course covers:
- Catherine will walk you through creating over 25 printables that you can use in your business, in four popular categories, plus journals and planner pages
- Learn to make your own simple graphics and never worry about licensing again.
- Actionable lessons: watch, practice, make, repeat. This course is set up to create a printable a day.
- Mix of simple and intermediate projects will keep your skill set expanding as you move through the course.
- Sell what you make–you have the right to sell any printable you make in this course, even if you copy her exactly.
There are six modules to the course:
- Module 1: Basic Printables
- Module 2: Habit Trackers
- Module 3: Kitchen Printables
- Module 4: Budget Printables
- Module 5: Home & Family
- Module 6: Decorate Your Printables
Can you see why I’m so excited about this?
Check out Create Printables with Affinity here and use coupon code CREATE30 to save $30 through September 30.
Bonus Offer: Choose any 3 bonuses from the Choose Your Own Bonus page when you purchase the standalone course. Choose 1 bonus if you choose the monthly option. Email your receipt and bonus choices to me at email@example.com and put “Bonus Choices” in the subject line.
New MRR Printables: Planner, Stickers and Mockups
Carmen has released a new collection of planners, stickers, and mockups that include Master Resell Rights so you can resell them as PLR and Commercial use Products. You get a collection of 40 unique planner pages and planner sticker PowerPoint templates for you to customize and sell in your commercial use shop. The pack also includes Product Mockup Canva templates with realistic drop shadow that you can sell with commercial use.
Use coupon code MRRBUNDLE50 to save 50% through Sunday, September 26.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find a link to the Bonus Claim Form on Carmen’s site after you purchase.
New PLR: Christmas Gifts 2021
Tiffany has just released her new Christmas Gifts 2021 PLR and you can pick it up from now through September 29 for only $17. The main offer includes:
- Report #1: Christmas 2021 Family and Friends Gift Guide
- Report #2: Christmas 2021 Gamer Gift Guide
- Report #3: Christmas 2021 Home and Garden Gift Guide
- Report #4: Christmas 2021 Sports and Hobbies Gift Guide
- 15 Specific Toy Reviews
There are also two additional offers after you purchase:
OTO 1: 28 Existing Packs of Toy PLR for $27
OTO 2: 23 Existing Packs of Christmas PLR for $37
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus option for each step in the funnel that you purchase. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim instructions on the Warrior Plus site after you purchase.
Low Content Resources
Rescued from Retirement: Meal & Grocery Planner Designs
Rayven has rescued her Meal & Grocery Planner pages from retirement this week. You can pick up the whole package for only $10 with coupon code MEAL10 through Monday, September 27.
New Printables: Pumpkin Spice Quotes Coloring Pages
Miranda at Printable Island has just released a set of Pumpkin Spice Quotes Coloring Pages. You get 25 coloring pages and 3 full color covers for only $17.95 (no coupon required) through September 28.
- Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
- Hello, Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Spice AF
- It’s Pumpkin Spice Season
- Happy Pumpkin Spice Season
- You Had Me at Pumpkin Spice
- Hands Off my Pumpkin Spice
- My Blood Type Is Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Spice is Everything
- Pumpkin Spice Life
- Pumpkin Spice Is Life
- Pumpkin Spice For Life
- I Love You More than a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin is the Spice of Life
- My Favorite Season is Pumpkin Spice
- Let’s Pumpkin Spice Things Up a Bit
- I love Pumpkin Spice a Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Up Your Life
- If It Isn’t Pumpkin Spice, I Don’t Want It
- If Loving Pumpkin Spice is Wrong I Don’t Want to Be Right
- I’ll Have Pumpkin Spice Everything Please
- But First Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Spice is My Love Language
- Pumpkin Spice and Chill
- Pumpkin Spice Gives Me Life
Bonus offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim link on Miranda’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Autumn Reflections Journal
Sheila at Pretty PLR Printables has a new Autumn Reflections Journal available this week. You can save 50% with coupon code REFLECT through September 26. This pack includes:
- Beautiful Autumn Themed Cover (1 page)
- “This Book Belongs To…” Title/ Name Page (1 page)
- Some General Instructions for How to use Reflection Journal (1 page)
- “Hello Autumn” Wall Art Journal Art (1 page)
- “Journal Reflection and Mindset Growth” Guide (4 pages)
- Monthly Reflection Prompted Journal Entry Pages January – December (12 pages)
- Weekly Reflections Page with Prompted Entries (5 pages)
- Monthly Review Page with Prompted Entries January – December (12 pages)
- Blank Review Page with Prompted Entries (1 page)
- Daily Thoughts Daily Reflections Page (8 pages)
- Blank Journaling Pages, all with unique Autumn themed design & layout (11 pages)
- List of Reflection Journaling Prompts to Use on blank Journaling pages (1 page)
- “Prompts to use on those days you just don’t know where to start” Prompts Page (1 page)
- PDF & PowerPoint Files of all pages (59 pages in total ~ Print as many copies of each page as you need!)
Bonus offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt and bonus choice to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it to your account (please include your username in the email so I can find you!)
New Printables: Being More Mindful Planner & Printables
April has just released a new set of Being More Mindful Planner & Printables and you can save $40 on the package during the launch period, no coupon required. This pack includes:
- 32-Page Done-For-You Planner
- Your audience will be able to go through this planner and learn how to be more mindful
- 20 Canva Affirmation Templates
- Use these as a bonus to the planner or sell as well art.
- 10 Digital Paper Backgrounds Use these backgrounds and swap them out with the ones inside the planner. People also use these for scrapbooking.
- 10 Digital Sticker Pages Provide digital stickers that go with the planner or sell them separately on Etsy or in your store.
- 5 Informative Printables People can opt-in and download these printables to get ideas of how to recharge themselves.
Bonus offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim link on April’s site after purchase.
Existing Content on Sale: 101 Frightfully Fun Coloring Designs
Shawn is having a Halloween Sale! She’s put her 101 Frightfully Fun Coloring Designs package on sale through September 30. No coupon required.
Bonus offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim document on Shawn’s site after purchase.
New Reseller Templates: Craft Planner Templates
Jenn has just released her latest reseller templates. This month’s topic is Craft Planner Templates and you can pick up either the personal PLR rights or the Reseller rights to them here. These are limited offers – only 25 reseller licenses are available, and only 50 of the regular PLR licenses, so if you want them, you need to move quick. (I already grabbed my reseller license!)
The pack includes 12 Templates related to Crafting and arts & crafts of all kinds. Some pages may have similar wording but all are arranged differently and you can change out those words, colors, shapes and more!
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim details in your download area on Jenn’s site after purchase.
New Printables: 2022 Grecian Gold and Blue Calendars
Donna has released a new set of 2022 Grecian Gold and Calendar Templates and you can save 25% with coupon code GOLD25 through Thursday, September 23.
There’s also a Grecian Blue set available if that’s more your style. Use coupon code BLUE25 to save 25% through Thursday, September 23.
Both sets include:
- 12 Monthly Calendars on a beautiful Grecian-themed blue or gold backgrounds
- 12 Weekly Spreads on a Grecian-themed background plus varied images
- 12 Daily Templates on a Grecian-themed background plus images
- 3 Book Covers – both fronts and backs
- 4 editable PowerPoint files
- Size 8.5 x 11 inches
- PLR Commercial Use License
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a bonus. Email your receipt to email@example.com and I will send you back the bonus claim information.
New Printables: Dog Lovers Journal
Sue has just released a new Dog Lovers Journal and you can save $5 through Saturday, September 25 with coupon code DOGLOVERS. It includes:
This pack contains:
- 16 Trackers and Information Templates
- 6 Making Memories Templates
- 1 Journal Page Layout
- 4 Saying Goodbye Layouts
- 5 eCovers in jpg format
- 5 Backgrounds in jpg format
- Templates are in easy to edit PowerPoint
- Full Color + Black and White + Minimalist No Graphic Design
- 8.5 x 11
- Commercial Use License
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus claim information on Sue’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Hygge Well-Being Journal
Jan has just released a gorgeous new Hygge Well-Being Journal and you can pick it up for only $12.95 through September 28 with coupon code CARESPECIAL.
The journal includes 60+ pages and 3 cover options, and comes in both PPT and Canva versions.
There’s also an optional extension pack and you can bundle the two together to save even more with coupon code CAREPLUS.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus claim information on Jan’s site after purchase.
Business Anniversary Deals from Jenn!
Jenn at Planning Addicts is celebrating her business anniversary all month long. She’s got three special offers for you to choose from that are available for this month only:
Offer #1 – Planner Monthly Club Archives ($94) – includes 15 packs of themed planner templates that are no longer available to club members or anywhere else on the site.
Bonus Offer: Claim 3 bonus products when you purchase this product.
Offer #2 – 2020 Product Bundle ($411.75) – includes 35 products in one bundle for less than half price.
Bonus Offer: Claim 3 bonus products when you purchase this product. PLUS receive 2 x $50 coupons in store credit for my shop.
Offer #3 – Planning Addicts Lifetime Club ($997) – Customers get access to more than $2,000 worth of products from the archives and current for only $997. Plus access to everything new going forward (excludes the Clubs, Reseller PLR, & my bonuses for other people’s products)
Bonus Offer: Claim 5 bonus products when you purchase this product. PLUS receive 5 x $50 coupons in store credit for my shop.
New PLR: Habits for Success
Aurelius has released a new PLR package on Habits for Success this week. You can pick it up for under $10 through Saturday, September 25. The package covers:
- Evaluating your current habits.
- How to determine what your bad habits are?
- How to break old habits?
- How to make new, successful habits?
- Understanding your definition of success.
- Learning to work towards your goals.
- Ways to improve your quality of life
- And so much more!
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find a link to the claim document in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
Existing PLR on Sale: CEO Mindset
Melissa and Nicole are having a sale this week on their CEO Mindset package. You can pick it up for only $27 (reg. $97) through Thursday, September 23 with promo code 27.
The content covers:
- Step 1: Stop Thinking Like an Employee & Make Your CEO Mindset Priority #1
- Step 2: Get Real About What’s Stopping You From Being a Vision-Driven Boss
- Step 3: Define and Refine the Fears Stunting Your Growth (So You Can Start Crushing Your Goals!)
- Step 4: Tackle the Right Fear First for the Biggest Payoff
- Step 5: Break Down Your Fears with Tiny-But-Bold Action
- Step 6: Surround Yourself with Other Supportive CEO Superstars
Bonus offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt and bonus choice to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it to your account (please include your username in the email so I can find you!)
New PLR: Limiting Beliefs That Sabotage Your Success
Tiff has released a new set of PLR articles on Limiting Beliefs that Sabotage Your Success this weekend. The pack includes 20 articles for $12. Article titles include:
- I’m Not Qualified to Be a Leader – 495 words
- It’s Too Hard to Understand This Business – 423 words
- I Always Get Scammed By Others Marketers – 442 words
- There’s Too Much Competition to Succeed – 414 words
- It’s Too Difficult to Set Myself Apart – 459 words
- I Don’t Have Time to Start a Business – 420 words
- Success Will Put a Target on My Back – 533 words
- I Don’t Have the Money to Start a Business – 483 words
- I’m Not Good at Creating Content – 419 words
- I’m Too Scared to Put Myself Out There – 441 words
- There Are Too Many Choices That Overwhelm Me – 455 words
- I Can’t Keep Up with Technology or Strategies – 463 words
- I Don’t Want to Rely on Others for Help – 403 words
- I Always Fail at Everything – 421 words
- Other People Are Holding Me Back – 480 words
- I’m Not Good at Networking – 465 words
- I’m Not Lucky Enough to Get Rich – 527 words
- I’m Too Much of a Procrastinator – 402 words
- I Don’t Know Why I Never Succeed – 420 words
- Someday I Plan to Complete This Project – 419 words
New PLR: 7 Steps to Evaluate Your Big Idea
This limited PLR (only 100 licenses available) from Jonathan Teng on 7 Steps to Evaluate Your Big Idea is on sale for only $11.95. The package includes:
- Module #1: 2613+ Words Ready-To-Publish Report
- Module #2: PRO E-Cover Graphics
- Module #3: Lead Capture & Delivery Pages
- Module #4: Affiliate Center Page
- Module #5: 3 x Affiliate Promotional Emails
- Module #6: 9 x Promotional Banner Graphics
New PLR: Immune! How to Have A Bulletproof Immune System
Nicole has a new package available over on her Content Drafts site this weekend. Immune! How to Have a Bulletproof Immune System covers how to strengthen your immune system naturally and includes:
- A self-assessment quiz
- Epic blog post
- 5 shorter posts
- 6 social posts each for Twitter and FB.
Use coupon code immune to save 50% through September 30.
New PLR: Fall Crafts for the Family
Jenn and I are finally getting back in the swing of things over at Use PLR and we have a new set of Blog Posts on Fall Crafts for the Family available for you. It includes:
- 5 articles on the topic
- Each article is at least 750 words
- Keyword phrases
- At least 20 photo suggestions to use with your pre-written content
- Benefits of Having Fall Craft Projects for Families
- Best Fall Crafts for Kids -7 Days of Fun and Easy DIY Project Ideas to do at Home
- Cute Fall Crafts for Kids – Quick 10-Minute Projects Ideas for Your Family
- Fall Craft DIY Project Ideas Using Acorns to Make Simple Everyday Items at Home
- Pumpkin Themed Fall Craft DIY Project Ideas to Make at Home
September Releases from Piggy Makes Bank
Three new mini packs… Each one includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10SEP21 to save $10 through the end of September.
Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business. This pack includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, plus an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code INFLUENCE to save $40 — Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the Piggy Makes Bank site after you purchase.
From Procrastination to Progress includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code PROGRESS to save $40 — Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the Piggy Makes Bank site after you purchase.
Tools & Training
The Kitchen Sink Plus is Live!
Melody has finally launched her Kitchen Sink Plus membership and I wanted you to hear it from me first!
If you know Mel at all, or have been on some of our calls together, you know that she is the queen of over-delivering. So here’s what you will get each month:
- All Products will ONLY be available through the Membership – these will never be sold anywhere else!!
- A New Limited Edition Digital Planner
- A New Limited Edition Printable Planner
- A New Limited Edition Lead Magnet
- PNG versions of the layers for use on Canva!
- A Layered PSD File to create your own covers (at least 10 Layers)
- At least 5 Done-for-You Covers
- Monthly LIVE Workshop
- Surprise additions every month to complement that month’s planners!
People have been telling her for weeks now that she should be charging at least $97 a month for this, but Mel said she wanted to make it affordable for everyone. So, for right now you can become a member for only $37/month. (Use coupon code PLUS to take $10 off through September 24)
And if you join during this limited launch period, you will get the products from August and September included as a bonus. And believe me… they are gorgeous! Here’s a quick peek…
Bonus Offer: I am creating an exclusive bonus for this product. For each month you are a member, you will receive and extra 20 (minimum) co-ordinating digital papers from me to go with that month’s products. The September papers will be in your account on Mel’s site by Monday afternoon. (I’m running a bit behind on getting these done, but you will have them by the end of the week.)
New Training: A+ Content for KDP
Rebecca Holman has a new course available on creating A+ Content for KDP. If you’ve ever had issues with the Look Inside feature or not having extra images under your books, you’ll want to check out this training. The course covers what A+ content is, where to find it, how to create it, and how to add it to your sales pages.
On a personal note, I’ve been a member of Rebecca’s membership since it started and highly recommend her training if you’re involved in or wanting to start publishing on KDP.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt after you purchase and I will send you the bonus claim form.
Webinars & Events
Reminder: The deadline to download all your goodies from my Birthday Bash is September 30. Also, if you’re looking for the replay of Mel’s and my bonus call, we are going to re-record it for you this week.
Genius Bloggers Toolkit Opens Today
Unless you’ve slept through most of the day, you probably know by now that the Genius Bloggers Toolkit for 2021 has launched. This year’s bundle features 76 blogging-related (some of them very loosely) resources including:
- Content Creation (10 resources worth $1025.00)
- Email Marketing (7 resources worth $509.00)
- Getting Started (10 resources worth $1249.00)
- Marketing & Branding (9 resources worth $567.00)
- Monetization (8 resources worth $868.00)
- Planning & Organization (4 resources worth $153.00)
- Product Creation (10 resources worth $759.00)
- SEO & Traffic (7 resources worth $534.99)
- Social Media (10 resources worth $608.99)
I JV’d with Melody Wigdahl, Jan Small, Stephanie Hansen, and Helen Ross to create The Ultimate Blogger’s Toolkit, which you’ll find in the Product Creation section of the bundle.
Check it out here and grab your bundle if you can use it before it disappears on Monday, September 27.
Connected Spirit, Connected Business Giveaway On Now!
Sherry Bowers (no relation) has just opened the doors her latest giveaway specifically geared for spiritual entrepreneurs (coaches, intuitives, holistic practitioners, energy workers, therapists, healers (of all kinds!), alternative practitioners, etc.) and those interested in living their best life. Get my latest Undated Mandala Reflection Planner free as part of the event.
New! 168 Digital Organic Earth & Sea Graphics & Background Textures from Inky Deals
New! The Cute Designs Bundle For Kids With 4500+ Elements from Inky Deals
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New! The Artist’s Essential Photography Bundle from Design Cuts
The Mysterious Bundle from Design Cuts
New! The Vintage Font Bundle Flash Friday Sale from The Hungry Jpeg – 20 Font Packs for $9
The Big Halloween Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 10 Font packs and 33 Graphic packs for $29
Decorative Display Font Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 27 font packs for $18
The Outdoor Adventure Bundle – 250 SVG files for $22
New! Christmas Clipart Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 28 clipart packs for $19
New! Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- New! Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- New! Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- 10 FREE Fall Clips from Creative Fabrica
- Floral Quote Stickers from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Arienne Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Light Trails Overlays Effect
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – 12 Christmas Wreaths
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to run a couple of errands and then dive into my new and improved to-do list for the rest of the day.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|