It’s a hot and hazy day here in Central Ontario. I’m not doing much at all this weekend other than trying to get organized to really be ready for Q4 this year. I always leave stuff until the last minute, and so never really get the results I’m hoping for when the season starts.
Today so far I’ve worked on my Shopify store, got the legal stuff sorted out with Etsy so I can have a shop over there as well, and organized a bunch of projects for my designer to work on for the next couple of months.
I wasn’t going to send a newsletter today… I’m feeling so peaced out a relaxed, it’s hard to get up on my soapbox when I’m just going with the flow. But I found out about a couple of weekend deals last night that didn’t make it in time for yesterday’s newsletter.
So, here’s what I have for you this afternoon…
Top Picks This Week
Pick #1 – Succeed With Seasonal Printables from Amy Harrop
I’ve been waiting not so patiently to share this with you, and it’s finally time. Amy Harrop has just released her newest training – Succeed with Seasonal Printables. It’s no secret that people buy around seasonal themes. Just think about how much money people spend around Christmas, Back to School, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, etc. As Amy says, “Just think of all the hoopla surrounding the return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes every autumn.”
In this new training, Amy covers:
- How to identify easy, profitable seasonal and holiday niches and understand what consumers want.
- Multiple marketplaces where seasonal printables are being sold by the thousands.
- Highlights for each of the four quarters of every year — in demand niches and products that bring back customers year after year
- How to harness superior SEO to bring customers to your listings in droves.
- Done-for-you seasonal product templates…simply modify and sell.
- the insider strategies behind sales, coupon codes and promos to promote your seasonal printables
- And much more!
It’s the perfect time for this, as we’re all getting ready to ramp up for Q4. I’ll be grabbing my copy this morning, as soon as I hit send on this newsletter!
Get your copy here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/amyh-seasonal-printables
Pick #2 – 340 Affirmations for Emotional Health PLR from JR Lang (Launch Price Ends Sunday, September 4)
JR Lang has a new package that is perfect for the self-help niche and for creating printables from. 340 Affirmations for Emotional Health includes 17 topics with 20 affirmations each along with, a report, guided meditations, articles, and a 7-day newsletter series. The content covers:
- 20 Affirmations – Develop Emotional Health – 286 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Contentment – 312 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Hope – 247 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Joy – 244 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Optimism And Anticipation For A Positive Future – 231 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Emotional Regulation – 215 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Expressing My Emotions – 221 Words
- 20 Affirmations – My Feelings Matter – 225 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Getting In Touch With My Emotions – 329 Words
- 20 Affirmations – I Am Aware Of My Feelings – 262 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Open Open Your Heart – 292 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Process Difficult Emotions – 339 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Stop Fearing Your Emotions – 277 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Feel Joy And Happiness – 329 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Tame Anger – 320 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Tune Into Your Emotions – 276 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Welcome Your Emotions – 299 Words
Creative Repurposing On Sale!
Save 50% on the full course through Tuesday, September 6 with code LABOURDAY50 – This is my flagship course and includes 10 modules covering just about everything you can do with PLR coloring pages. The 10 modules are:
- Module 1 – Where to find images you can legally use
- Module 2: Creating new images from existing ones
- Module 3: Working with lineart and patterns
- Module 4: Creating journal templates with your new images
- Module 5: Repurposing your coloring images as book covers
- Module 6: Repurposing your coloring images on POD products
- Module 7: Repurposing clipart into lineart
- Module 8: Using mandala maker software to create images you can repurpose
- Module 9: Repurposing Kid’s Coloring Packs for the Adult Market
- Module 10: Creating Digital Papers out of Black and White Patterns
Note: If you already own Creative Repurposing 2020 or earlier versions, there’s no need to purchase again. You will be grandfathered in to the new platform when we move.
Weekend Sales On Now
4 Weeks to a More Confident YouFrom Alice and Trish at Publish for Prosperity is on sale for only $14.95 this weekend (reg. $47).
- 4 Confidence Boosting Reports
- 4 Detailed Checklists
- 4 Worksheets
- 4 Professionally Designed Ecover Sets
- 4 Course Delivery Emails
- 1 Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
Lynette’s Surprise Labour Day Weekend Sale – When you purchase 1 product at full price, you can save 50% on the remaining items in your cart. The only catch is that it must all be in one order. No coupons needed, and you can use your Flex Pass if you have one!
Check out the Thrive Anywhere shop here: https://ritchiemedia.ca/ta-main-shop
Flash Sale from Melissa – 7-Day Offer Creation Map
From now through Sunday night, you can save 75% on Melissa’s 7-Day Offer Creation Plan with promo code 75. Choose from either the personal use or resell rights versions.
See everything that’s included here: https://ritchiemedia.ca/tfb-7day-offer-creation
Habit Trackers Bundle with PLR from Fran at The Happy Journals Club. The bundle includes 85 different trackers including:
- 19 Weekly and Monthly Trackers
- 16 Yearly or Challenge Trackers
- 10 Career and Business Trackers
- 10 Finance Trackers
- 10 Mood Trackers
- 20 Self-Care and Sleep Trackers
- Three years of Drop-in Mini-Calendars (2021, 2022, and 2023) – I’m going to update these to add 2024 very soon – you’ll get the updates
- Drop-in Progress Bars
- All Fonts Used
Use coupon code FRIDAYFUN to save $15 – See them here
Grandmother Coloring Packs from Maureen on sale this weekend. Save 15 per pack – no coupon required through September 4. See them here
Free Wellness Habits PLR from Health and Wellness PLR. Comes with an 8 page report, 50 journal prompts, a journal, a workbook, and 3 eCovers. Get yours here
New Deals Today
New Video PLR from Charles: Audacity Tutorial Videos
Charles has released a new set of video PLR tutorials. This week’s topic is Audacity. The package includes:
- 20 High Quality over the Shoulder Videos
- 20 Companion Audios
- Machine Transcripts
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Page and Thank You Page
- Sales Video and Script/Outline
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New Templates: 12 Canva Templates to Make Fillable
Sasha at Your Frugal Friend has created a new set of Canva Templates that you can use to create fillable PDFs. The templates include:
- Puppy Profile
- Screen Time Checklist
- Daily Schedule
- Birth Plan & Hospital Bag Checklist
- Travel Packing List
- Weekly Daycare Menu
- Menu Planner and Grocery List
- Summer Bucket List
- Find the Guest Bingo
- Cleaning Checklist
- Password Tracker
- Invoice Template
You also get 9 listing images you can use to sell your products more quickly.
It’s on sale this month for only $19.
New Planners – Fit4Life Planner
Sue has a new Fit4Life Planner available this weekend. It comes in 3 options
- Printables pack
- 2 Digital versions – single page and double page layouts
- Combo with all three.
Use coupon code FIT4LIFE to save through Tuesday, September 6. (coupon should automatically show up on the checkout page)
Lori’s September Listing Challenge is Open…
If you want to get a jump on getting things ready for Q4, Lori is hosting her September Listing Challenge again, and it’s free to join. Registration is open now through September 6, and the challenge starts on September 1.
I’ve already signed up! Will you join me?
That’s it for me this afternoon… I’m going to go and get dinner – I’m craving rotisserie chicken tonight – and then work on setting up my new Etsy shop since it’s easier and faster than Shopify right now.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|