It started out as a grey and rainy morning here, but it looks like the sun has come out to play at least a little. I was supposed to go out and run some errands this morning, but it looks like that will be tomorrow now. By the time I got my Monday chores caught up and everyone’s bonuses delivered from yesterday it was almost noon!
As I mentioned in yesterday’s roundup, it’s going to be a busy week this week both in terms of new product releases and in my own to-do list. So let’s dive right in… I’m feeling like maybe we should talk time management again this week just for my own sanity. What do you think?
Today’s Read: Tips for Being More Productive
There’s a common misconception that being productive means that they get a superhuman amount of work done each day or that they mark off everything on their to-do list. I’ve fallen prey to that thinking too. But being productive isn’t about getting everything done or doing more than others. It’s about getting the tasks that matter, the tasks that affect things finished each day on time, well, and efficiently.
Here are a few tips to consider when you want to up your productivity…
Tip #1 – Have well-defined goals
The best way to increase your productivity is to set well-defined goals. Whether it’s work, personal, social, or something else entirely, if you know what your goals are, it’ll be easier to work toward those dreams that you have for your life.
Tip #2 – Make plans that achieve those goals
Once you know the results you want to achieve, then you will need to know how to translate those goals into plans. For example, if you’re going to start a business, you may want to make a list of the tasks that need to be completed to start a business. Put the list in order, determine what you’ll do, what someone else will do, and then get the tasks spread out over a reasonable amount of time and then do them.
Tip #3 – Use each moment to the fullest
Once you have your plans in place in and your schedule for each day, you can easily tackle the tasks one at a time until you finish and have your results. Cut distractions, and you’ll get done faster.
Tip #4 – Practice being mindful
The one way you can ensure your mind doesn’t wander and get off task is to practice being mindful. There are many techniques from setting a timer, to being accountable to a coach, and more that can help you.
Tip #5 – Celebrate your successes
When you succeed, be sure to celebrate what you’ve accomplished. The more you celebrate being done with something, the more you’ll want to keep getting done without procrastination on time.
Tip #6 – Learn to prioritize your actions
When you know what the results are that you need to be considered successful, you’ll be able to set your actions in the order required to be successful.
You can be productive in life at work and at home. While the two are slightly different, being productive in your entire life is essential. Put these tips into action and see if your productivity and ability to achieve your goals doesn’t improve.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
I’ll be adding at least 10 new bonus products over the next week for you. If you have suggestions for which type of products you’d like to have more of, hit reply and let me know.
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- Piggy Makes Bank – From Procrastination to Progress
- Simple Happiness – Hygge Well-Being Journal or Bundle
- Shawn Hansen – 101 Frightfully Fun Coloring Designs
- Printable Island – Pumpkin Spice Quotes Coloring Pages
- Niche Starter Packs – Being More Mindful Planner & Printables
- Printables Academy – Create Printables in Affinity – Claim 3 Bonuses
- Tiffany Lambert – Christmas Gifts 2021 PLR
- Ends Today! PLR Planners – Self-Sufficiency Templates
- New! Thrive Anywhere – Win the Home Stretch Workbook
- New! Lori Winslow – Holiday Planner
- New! Abundance Print PLR – Disabling Distraction
- Ends Today! Genius Bloggers Toolkit – 4 x $25 coupons for use in my store. Email receipt for details.
- New! Coloring Galaxy – Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack
Deals Ending Today
New PLR Printables: Self Sufficiency Templates Pack
Di has released a new set of Self Sufficiency Planner Templates this weekend. You can save 20% with coupon code SUFF20 through Monday, September 27. This pack comes with regular PLR rights and includes:
- 6 x PowerPoint Document (3 sizes, Color & Greyscale)
- 32 x Papers JPEG @ 300 DPI
- 35 x Clipart PNG @ 300 DPI
- PowerPoint Swatch (import using Color Me Custom plugin)
- JPG Swatch
- 700 PNG Stickers
- 32 Digital Covers
- BONUS Strips
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim information inside your dashboard on Di’s site after you purchase.
Rescued from Retirement: Meal & Grocery Planner Designs
Rayven has rescued her Meal & Grocery Planner pages from retirement this week. You can pick up the whole package for only $10 with coupon code MEAL10 through Monday, September 27.
Weekend Special Ends at 9 p.m. Tonight – Fall Healthy Habits PLR Bundle
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR is having a weekend special on her Healthy Fall Habits PLR. You can pick up the report and articles package for only $7 through this weekend.
Article titles include:
1. Fall Fitness: Fitness Ideas for Indoors and Outdoors (411 words)
2. Why Now is the Perfect Time to Change Your Mindset (412 words)
3. Fall Productivity: Time Management Tips (432 words)
4. How to Optimize Your New Fall Schedule (405 words)
5. Ayurveda for the Fall Season (403 words)
6. How to Adapt a Meditation Practice in the Fall (418 words)
7. Autumn is the Season for Slowing Down (421 words)
8. Become a Morning Person in the Fall (463 words)
9. Natural Ways to Boost Your Happy Hormones (423 words)
10. Why Fall is the Perfect Time to Unplug (404 words)
You can also still pick up the Healthy Fall Journal Prompts package for free if you missed that last weekend.
Weekend Freebie Special: Being Mindful Blog Content
April at Niche Starter Packs has a new product on Being Mindful with Meditation and Planning. You can pick up this Journal and Blog Post package for free this weekend with coupon code LEAVES. The pack includes:
- 31-Page Journal With Daily Prompts
- 50 Writing Prompts in List Format
- 10-Page Prompt Printable
- 5 Blog Post Series
- Keyword Research
There are also related offers to check out after you pick up your freebie:
ADD-ON to FREE Offer: Being Mindful Canva Printables Vol 2 $12.95 (this includes the content for the printables, as well as the five printables with a completely different look to them)
Upgrade: Being Mindful Planner & Printables $27 (this includes a planner, affirmations, digital paper backgrounds, digital stickers, and printables) (Note: This was also promoted as an earlier standalone offer.)
ADD-ON to Upgrade: Being Mindful Printables Vol 2 (this includes content for the printables, as well as another set they can use)
Bonus Offer: The upgrade offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus claim instructions on April’s site after purchase.
Genius Bloggers Toolkit Ends Tonight!
Unless you’ve slept through most of the day, you probably know by now that the Genius Bloggers Toolkit for 2021 has launched. This year’s bundle features 76 blogging-related (some of them very loosely) resources including:
- Content Creation (10 resources worth $1025.00)
- Email Marketing (7 resources worth $509.00)
- Getting Started (10 resources worth $1249.00)
- Marketing & Branding (9 resources worth $567.00)
- Monetization (8 resources worth $868.00)
- Planning & Organization (4 resources worth $153.00)
- Product Creation (10 resources worth $759.00)
- SEO & Traffic (7 resources worth $534.99)
- Social Media (10 resources worth $608.99)
I JV’d with Melody Wigdahl, Jan Small, Stephanie Hansen, and Helen Ross to create The Ultimate Blogger’s Toolkit, which you’ll find in the Product Creation section of the bundle.
Check it out here and grab your bundle if you can use it before it disappears on at midnight tonight.
Bonus Offer! I’ve added a bonus to the Genius Bloggers Toolkit for you. When you purchase through my link and send me the receipt, you will get 4 x $25 coupons to use on future purchases. I have several new products to be added to the store over the next few weeks, so you’ll have lots to choose from.
Connected Spirit, Connected Business Giveaway Ends Tonight!
Sherry Bowers (no relation) has just opened the doors her latest giveaway specifically geared for spiritual entrepreneurs (coaches, intuitives, holistic practitioners, energy workers, therapists, healers (of all kinds!), alternative practitioners, etc.) and those interested in living their best life. Get my latest Undated Mandala Reflection Planner free as part of the event.
New Deals Today
New Printables: 2022 Fall Farmhouse Planner
Michelle has just released a new 2022 Fall Farmhouse Planner and you can pick it up for only $17 with coupon code FARMHOUSE through Friday, October 1. This planner pack includes 30 unique pages in 2 sizes.
New Printables: Thanksgiving Planner & Recipe Pages
Sheila has released a new Thanksgiving Planner and Recipe Pages package this week. You can pick it up for only $17 when you use coupon code THANKS21 through Sunday, October 3. It comes with 23 unique pages in 8.5 x 11 PDF and PPT formats.
New Coloring Pages: Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack
Jay has just released his Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack. The main offer includes 30 line art dog images for $17 from now through Saturday, October 2.
There are also additional offers after you purchase:
OTO 1 ($27) 30 Line art backgrounds with and without the dogs
OTO 2 ($37) 30 full-colour dog images, 30 full-colour backgrounds with and without the dogs added
OTO 3 ($37) Fully colored book covers, sticker pages, posters and gift tags
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for one bonus for each level of the funnel you purchase (up to 4 in total). You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Jay’s site after purchase.
New Self-Help PLR: Stop Avoiding Things
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new special for you this week. The Stop Avoiding Things PLR Special is a full “biz in a box” package that includes:
- Premium Content
- Lead Generation Content
- Brandable Content
- Social Media Content
There’s also an Early Bird Bonus that will appear on your download page if you pick up this package before midnight Tuesday, September 28.
New Planner: My Monthly YouTube Video Marketing Planner
Melissa and Nicole have released their latest planner this week. The Monthly YouTube Video Marketing Planner is on sale for 50% off through Thursday, September 30 when you use promo code 50. The planner covers:
- Step 1: Nail Down the Theme of Your YouTube Channel
- Step 2: How to Come Up With Your First 12 Video Ideas
- Step 3: Plan Your 90-Day Video Content Release Schedule
- Step 4: Create Your Monthly Video Creation Schedule
- Step 5: Mapping Out Your Video Editing Process to DIY or Outsource
- Step 6: Setting Up Your Content-Ready, Subscriber-Ready YouTube Channel
- Step 7: Go Viral! Share & Promote Your Videos Everywhere
Ongoing Deals You Might Have Missed…
Pick of the Week: Win the Home Stretch Workbook
Lynette has released a new Win the Home Stretch Workbook this weekend and you can save 50% through Tuesday, September 28 when you use coupon code WIN. This package includes:
- 1 x workbook
- 5 x dividers
- 3 x professionally edited mockups
- 30 x social media blurbs
- 10 x social media images
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim information inside your dashboard on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New PLR: Disabling Distraction
YuShaun and Cally have a new release on Disabling Distraction this weekend. You can pick it up for under $10 through Tuesday, September 28. This is a full “biz in a box” style package that covers:
- 5 signs that you are scatterbrained and easily distracted.
- 10 tips to help you control your focus and attention.
- The surprising reason why rushing through tasks actually slows you down.
- How to create a work environment that supports deep work.
- How meditation supercharges your ability to focus.
- Why boredom is the key to beating procrastination.
- The secret to making even the most mundane tasks interesting.
- 12 dangerous habits that are killing your focus and productivity silently.
- The truth about ‘quick checks’ and how they can waste hours of your time.
- 10 rules to help you master your focus and achieve your goals.
- 11 tools to help you fight distraction
- And much more…
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim information inside your Warrior Plus area after you purchase.
New Training: Create Printables in Affinity
Catherine Beebe is my go-to person when it comes to learning how to use the Affinity products, and she has just created a brand new training course that I am so excited about it’s not even funny.
There are six modules to the course:
- Module 1: Basic Printables
- Module 2: Habit Trackers
- Module 3: Kitchen Printables
- Module 4: Budget Printables
- Module 5: Home & Family
- Module 6: Decorate Your Printables
Check out Create Printables with Affinity here and use coupon code CREATE30 to save $30 through September 30.
Bonus Offer: Choose any 3 bonuses from the Choose Your Own Bonus page when you purchase the standalone course. Choose 1 bonus if you choose the monthly option. Email your receipt and bonus choices to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Bonus Choices” in the subject line.
New! 168 Digital Organic Earth & Sea Graphics & Background Textures from Inky Deals
New! The Cute Designs Bundle For Kids With 4500+ Elements from Inky Deals
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New! The Artist’s Essential Photography Bundle from Design Cuts
The Mysterious Bundle from Design Cuts
New! The Vintage Font Bundle Flash Friday Sale from The Hungry Jpeg – 20 Font Packs for $9
The Big Halloween Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 10 Font packs and 33 Graphic packs for $29
Decorative Display Font Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 27 font packs for $18
The Outdoor Adventure Bundle – 250 SVG files for $22
New! Christmas Clipart Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 28 clipart packs for $19
Ends Tonight! Healthy Fall Journal Prompts from Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR
Ends Tonight! Being Mindful Journal and Blog Posts from April – use coupon code LEAVES for your 100% discount through September 27.
New! Doggone Holidays Free Poster, Stickers, and Gift Tags from Jay at Coloring Galaxy
New! 2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- New! Christmas Coloring Pages from Creative Fabrica
- Floral Quote Stickers from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Arienne Font
- New! Pastel Color Gradient Collection from Design Cuts
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – 12 Christmas Wreaths
- And from me… 5 Floral Digital Papers to use in your projects
And that’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to find some lunch and dive into my list for today.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|