It’s a gorgeous day here in Central Ontario, although rumour has it we’re supposed to be getting more snow again in the coming days. I walked over to the chiropractor’s office this morning, and it was quite pleasant – and a welcome change from the frigid temperatures when I was out walking on Monday.
And this morning, after struggling with it all day yesterday, I managed to get Thrive Apprentice installed on the new site! I’m so excited that I’ll finally have a proper looking and feeling area to load all my courses and workshop replays into for you. And knowing that everything is going to look so good on the page has me really looking forward to getting caught up on all the bonus videos I still owe people. And new trainings too!
Today’s Read: 4 Ways to Practice Self-Acceptance
In a previous article on overcoming self-doubt, one of the first things that I mentioned was learning to accept yourself. In this post I want to dive into the idea of self-acceptance a little deeper.
Let’s start with a definition…
What is self-acceptance?
In a nutshell, self-acceptance is defined as the act of acknowledging and accepting yourself, just as you are. Pretty straightforward, right?
You’d think it would be easy to accept that you’re not perfect, and that being uniquely you is perfectly okay. You don’t have to like everything and can be working to make changes, but you accept yourself with your beautiful imperfections, and allow yourself to be who you are.
Sometimes it’s easier said than done, though. Especially when we maybe don’t fit the mold that society tries to fit us into. After all, we are conditioned from a young age to be what society thinks is acceptable, and not to accept ourselves if we’re less than perfect when measured up to other people’s standards.
That makes gaining self-acceptance one of the hardest, and one of the most important things you can do for yourself. Accepting yourself lets you take care of yourself in the most healthy and positive way.
Digital Papers Flash Sale Ends Tomorrow…
I have a new flash sale for you this week and I’m especially pleased with this one… Feast your eyes on The Mega Bundle of 150 Digital Papers. These were originally done for a bonus, so only a handful of people have ever seen them until today. And getting them all packaged up for you reminded me of how much I love making digital papers, and how much I miss it because I haven’t done any in quite a while. So here’s a sneak peek at the papers in this huge collection…
They’re on sale as a bundle through next Thursday, March 2. After that I’m breaking them down into individual packs for sale. Use coupon code SAVE20 to save $20 until then.
Top Pick Today
Big Bundle of Self-Development Printables from Gabby at a Cup of Zen are on sale this week through March 5. Get the complete bundle for only $47 with coupon code selfdevbundle. The main offer includes 8 journal, planner, and workbook templates for a total of over 250 individual templates. The topics covered are:
- Dream Chaser’s Journal (26 pages)
- The Pomodoro Planner (15 pages)
- The Wellness Warrior Workbook (27 pages)
- The Focus Wizard Planner (41 pages)
- The Money Maestro Planner (32 pages)
- The Self-Discovery Journal and Planner (46 pages)
- The Be Peaceful Planner (34 pages)
- The Relationship Rockstar Workbook (39 pages)
There are also two other offers available:
OTO 1 – Biz Start Bundle of Planner & Ebook Templates (100+ pages) for $37 with coupon code bizstartbundle
OTO 2 – Variety of Niches Bundle of Planners & Journals (200+ pages) for $37 with coupon code startnow
Deals Ending Today
Ends Tomorrow!! Magnolia Graphics Kit is Virginie’s latest release. Save $20 with coupon code MAGRKI50 at checkout. The pack includes master rights so that you can use these in your own PLR creations.
There is also a matching Digital Planner Cover Kit that’s also on sale. Use coupon code MADPCK50 to save 50% through Wednesday, March 1.
New Mentions Today
New!! Free Mindset Shifts Journal and Workbook Bundle from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is available today and for the next few days. You get 50 journal prompts, 52- page journal, 29-page workbook, and 2 editable covers.
On Sale!! EDU Printable Décor Made Easy from Amy Harrop is on sale through March 15. Use coupon code DECOR10 to save $10 at checkout. It covers how to create and sell classroom décor printables. The training covers:
- Discover why printable and downloadable decor options are the BEST choice for you.
- Learn why EDU printable décor is a powerful business model, and why now is a great time to jump in this high-demand niche.
- Get insider strategies: including tips on product bundling, identifying and appealing to your target audience, the best places to sell EDU printable décor, and easy ways to increase your sales.
- The best ways to grab free, targeted traffic to your printables!
- And Much, Much More!
New!! Digital Spring Phone Planner PLR Template from Carmen is available and on sale this week. Use coupon code PHONE10 to save $10 through Sunday, March 5. It includes a 2023 calendar, meal planner pages, monthly planner 2 page spreads, and daily planner pages with schedules, notes, to-do lists, and more.
Retiring!! Publishing Homeschool Content from Lynn at Planner Creators PLR is being retired on Friday, March 3. From now until then you can pick it up for only $25 with coupon code Homeschool25
New!! Launching a Home Based Business PLR from Piggy Makes Bank is available this week. It includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 40 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code HOME to save $10 through Sunday, March 5.
Memberships Closing to New Enrollments!! Tracy and Susanne also announced that they will close their memberships to new members on March 31, and they have no plans to reopen them again this year. Choose from Business, Self-Help, or Health & Wellness niches for $27 per month:
Bonus Offer: These have been some of my favourite content packs over the years and I have used them in a variety of ways! As a bonus, when you purchase one or more of the memberships through my link, I will host a live workshop that shares some of my secrets for using the membership content.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Spreadsheet Templates Mastery from Ken Bluttman is my top pick for today. Creating spreadsheets for sale is something I’ve been thinking about doing for awhile now, and this course comes at the perfect time for me, with the new shop and the new energy swirling around here. I already bought my copy and the first upsell, and I’m really excited to dig into this over the coming weeks.
The main offer ($37) is the training that covers:
- Overview of the spreadsheet market on Etsy
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet details
- Google sheets details
- Using eRank for keyword analysis and spying on competitors
- Spreadsheet basics: formatting, formulas, borders, and functions
- Outsourcing spreadsheet creation to others
- Over the shoulder step by step watching me create a sellable spreadsheet
And the first upsell is advanced training that also includes 6 different PLR spreadsheets in both Google Sheets and Excel formats (for a total of 12) for $47. The topics covered in the upsell training are:
- Advanced formatting
- Working with dates
- Additional functions
- Sheet protection
The PLR Repurpose MasterClass from Charles Harper is high on my list for this week too! And it fits right in with my new direction and site! It comes with not only the standard video PLR of 20 videos and audios, this time Charles has also included a speaker series that currently includes:
- Justin Popovic
- Dave Espino
- John Thornhill
- Jenn Brockman
- Greg Cesar
The videos cover:
- 0001 – Repurpose Widescreen PLR Videos to Vertical In the Editing Process
- 0002 – Strip the Audio From Mp4 Video
- 0003 – Use Microsoft Clipchamp to Separate Audio from Mp4
- 0004 – Split Out Elements Music From Your File
- 0005 – Split Video with Veed
- 0006 – Create a Transcript with Otter
- 0007 – Using Descript to Create Transcripts
- 0008 – Turn PowerPoint to Vertical Orientation
- 0009 – Create a Story Based Presentation with Tome
- 0010 – Export Content From PowerPoint to Word
- 0011 – Turn Imported Information Into Prose
- 0012 – Using Quillbot to Rephrase Content
- 0013 – Using Grammarly for Plagiarism and Grammar
- 0014 – Use Microsoft Word as Your Plagiarism Checker
- 0015 – Microsoft Design Tools
- 0016 – Using Microsoft Create To Customize Videos
- 0017 – Create Video From Text with Pictory
- 0018 – Text Content to Audio Mp3
- 0019 – Turn Video Into Audio Podcasts
- 0020 – Conclusion – Using Generative AI for Repurposing
Steampunk Coloring Pages from Rayven at Color Monthly are on sale through March 6 with coupon code PUNK. The pack includes 30 pages of steampunk characters and scenes.
New!! 7 Components of Resilience PLR is the latest mega pack from JR Lang. It’s on sale as a dime sale right now and includes: Intro Lesson/Report, 7 Lessons, 8 PowerPoint Presentations, 7 Checklists, 7 Checklist Graphics, 27 New Articles, Emails, Affirmations, Affirmations Graphics, 2 Editable Infographics, Sales Materials, Bonuses and more…
The topics covered include:
- Lesson #1: Key Component Of Resilience: Emotional Regulation (26 Pages/6,537 Words)
- Lesson #2: Key Component Of Resilience: No Self-Judgement – Self-Supportive Mindset (19 Pages/4,713 Words)
- Lesson #3: Key Component Of Resilience: Healthy Coping Skills And Being Solution Oriented (18 Pages/4,212 Words)
- Lesson #4: Key Component Of Resilience: Adaptability And Flexibility (17 Pages/4,102 Words)
- Lesson #5: Key Component Of Resilience: Strong Relationships (16 Pages/3.985 Words)
- Lesson #6: Key Component Of Resilience: The Power Of Agency (12 Pages/3,870 Words
- Lesson #7: Key Component Of Resilience: Patience – The Never Quit Attitude (14 Pages/3,915 Words)
Second Chances PLR Special from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week through Thursday, March 2. Save $100 on this full PLR package that shows your audience how to manage their second chances effectively and bounce back from adversity and mistakes they may have made. This program provides the tools to turn their second chance into a success story. The content covers:
- A look into the nature of mistakes, second chances, and how they show up in our lives
- A breakdown of what happens when we fail to capitalize on second chances
- Real-life examples of second chances and how these become genuine learning experiences
- A 5-Step “Second Chance System” that anyone can follow to bounce back from mistakes and turn adversity into opportunity
Happy Spring Design Kit from Limitless Design Kits Membership is available now through March 14 when you join the monthly membership. I love Katherine’s packs not only because she creates gorgeous images, she also has one of the most generous licences available in that you get extended rights to use these to create PLR, digital products, physical products, and TEMPLATES.
Other Ongoing Deals
Ends Thursday!! Household Budget Tracker Spreadsheet from Jan at Simple Happiness.
Nonfiction Fastlane training from Andy Charalambous is on sale from now through March 7. In this training Andy covers how to create quality nonfiction books that sell like quality books.
New Training: How to Create Party Invitations to Sell On Etsy is the latest templates with training from Kristie Chiles. You not only get 10 Canva Templates to use for creating your invitations, you also get video training that covers how to edit the templates to make your own invitations, how to find trending topics, and more. Complete details are available on the sales page.
New!! EZ Financial Agility PLR from Jason Oikle is on sale this week. This is a PLR lead magnet package that covers how to become financially agile and finally take control of life.
Ends Thursday!! AI Coloring Books Empire training is Alessandro’s latest release. You can pick it up for only $17, through Thursday, March 2.
Freebies This Week
7 Ways to Improve Your Body Image from Piggy Makes Bank – FREE Pack in includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
New!! Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
New!! Free Cherry Blossom Themed Template Pack also from Fran at Happy Journals
Free Habit Tracker Calendar from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
Free Reinventing Yourself Inspirational Quote Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
7 Ways to Tap Into Your Subconscious from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Life of Abundance Log from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
Free Kindness Mini Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 free “Breaking Negative Habits” articles from Publish for Prosperity
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
That’s it for me this afternoon. Shaun just texted and said he’s bringing dinner over, so I best tidy up a bit before he gets here since I slept most of the afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Mega Bundle of Digital Papers on Sale This Week! Use code SAVE20 to save $20
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|