It’s funny how things pop up when you least expect them, and how sometimes it’s just the thing you need to hear in the moment.
After feeling so proud of myself for sharing my new planner system with you yesterday, I happened to glance at my momentum dashboard, and the quote for the day was this one from Mandy Hale:
“You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.”
And maybe you don’t. I know I’ve let go many times and what I need to have happen usually always has worked out better for me not trying to control every little thing. But, there are times too when having a plan has saved my hide and made it easier for me to get the help I needed to finish a project or get something else done, because with a plan it’s much easier to explain things to people and even to yourself.
As you can see, I’m still in planning mode here. I thought I was getting a huge whiteboard from Shaun that he no longer needs in his office but I measured the space this morning and the one he has won’t fit where I need it to. So I’ve been shopping for a smaller one this morning.
Because right now I need to see my plan all laid out in one spot. There are so many details and tiny pieces of the big picture floating around in my mind, it’s giving me a perpetual headache! I think that being able to see everything in one place will help me be more productive in the times when I am working.
And in today’s read I’m exploring how you figure out when your most productive times to work are. Because the truth is, we don’t all always work best from 9 to 5. I know I sure don’t!
Today’s Read: 4 Tips for Finding Your Most Productive Hours
When it comes to being a creative soulpreneur and finding your most productive hourse, you’ll find taht not everyone works their best during a standard 9 to 5 schedule. In fact, for those of us who choose to work at home, it’s not even an option. And I’d venture to guess that if you’re trying to create a time-freedom lifestyle for yourself, one of the main reasons you’ve decided on the solopreneur route to begin with!
And now, here are today’s deals…
Quick Links for Today’s Deals
(Just the links if you’re in a hurry. Select descriptions below.)
Today’s December Deals
- From Thrive Anywhere – Digital Course Creation Workbook
- From Piggy Makes Bank – 30 Day Happiness Challenge – coupon code ADVENT
- From Coach Glue – You Need Clients – How to Get an Abundance of Client Referrals – code 2022
- Design Cuts Advent Sale – Day 6 Deal is a storewide discount of 50% off products by Graphic Goods
Deals Ending Today
- Year of Staying Organized and Productive Content from Ekit Hub with My Workshop
- Authorpreneur Masterclass Video PLR from Charles
New Deals Today
- Create Clip Art in PowerPoint (Basic) from Lori Winslow – code MIDWEEK22 saves 50% through Thursday, December 8
- December EZ Pub Profits Guide available now
- Selling With Email from Cindy Bidar – code SWE saves $60
- Personalized Christmas Children Story Pack from Pixel Crafters
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
- Little Book of Big Emotions PLRfrom Tools for Motivation
- T-Shirt Business Planner from Michelle at PLR Niche – coupon code TSHIRT
- Candyland Llamas Coloring Book Kit from Maureen at Color Me Positive PLR
- Course Sales Booster Workbook from Melissa Ingold – promo code 50
- Make Websites from Scratch from Angela Wills
- 2023 Green Mosaic Digital Planner from Jan at Simple Happiness
- Monthly Printables Club from Jenn at Planning Addicts – doors open until December 7
- 2023 Blue Calendar & Planner PLR from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle is on sale through December 10. Save $10 with coupon code BLUE23
- 52 Words For A New Year from White Label Perks
Events on Now
- The Fresh Start Bundle from Bundle Bash
- Happy Holidays Readers Bundle – a fun collection of personal use gifts for book lovers extended through December 10
- Meet the Content Creators V3 from Melody
- The Designer’s Magical Vintage Treasure Trove from Design Cuts
- The Celebratory End of Year $5 Creative Collection from Design Cuts
A Few Freebies
- New! Free How to Boost Your High-Ticket Sales with Social Selling Blog Content from Content Sparks
- Sensory Gift Ideas PLR from White Label Perks
- Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Belarost Modern Chic Typeface
- Staying Organized PLR Sampler from Ekit Hub
- How to Start a Money-Making Blog PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
- 22 Writing and Journal Prompts for Being Organized and Productive to Use in Your Journals
December Deals On Now
Today is Day 6 of Thrive Anywhere’s 12 Days Holiday Sale. Each day for 12 Days you can save 50% on 1 product for 24 hours. There’s also an option on the main page to pick up all 12 deals in one bundle for only $97 (works out to about 80% savings).
Today’s Deal is: Digital Course Creation Workbook
Today is also Day 6 of Piggy Makes Bank’s Advent Sale. For each day from through December 24, you will be able to save 50% on a new product for 24 hours with promo code ADVENT. On December 25-26 you’ll have one last chance to get all the products at 40% off, and then they’ll be retired.
Today’s Deal is: 30 Day Happiness Challenge – includes 30 articles and 30 emails
Today is Day 6 of Coach Glue’s 12 Daily Deals as well. Each day a new deal is available for only 24 hours. Use code 2022 each day to claim your savings.
Today’s deal is 50% off You Need Clients – How to Get an Abundance of Client Referrals workbook & script package.
There’s also an option to grab all 12 Daily Deals in one bundle for $97.
Design Cuts Advent Sale – Day 6 Deal is a storewide discount of 50% off products by Graphic Goods
Deals Ending Today
Pick #1 – A Year’s Worth of Staying Organized and Productive Content from Ekit Hub with My Bonus Workshopis on sale this weekend through Tuesday, December 6. If you choose the annual option ($97), you will receive:
- 12 Staying Organized Reports
- 12 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets
- 60 Articles
- 12 Printable Newsletters
- 60 – 18″ x 24″ Posters/Product Templates
- 60 Coloring Pages – Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (.png / PSD 2550 x 3300 px). 5 coloring pages per month.
- 12 Journals with Ecovers
- 12 x 21 Card Printable Card Decks
- 12 Worksheets
- 12 Checklists
If you choose the monthly option at $9.95 you get one topic package delivered each month.
I picked this up this morning, and am super excited to start digging into it. I’ve already got ideas rolling around in my head just from reading the topics list.
My Bonus Offer: Purchase the annual option and I will do a live workshop to share ideas for repurposing the content and show you how I would use all the components. Email me your receipt and I will send you the call details.
Authorpreneur Masterclass Video PLR from Charles is available this week through Tuesday, December 6. It includes 20 step-by-step videos on the topic of using bookwriting in your business. As a bonus you also get both the basic and advanced versions of his Audible ACX course with resell rights.
New Deals Today
Midweek Madness is back for Week 2. This week’s deal is Create Clip Art in PowerPoint (Basic). Save 50% through Thursday, December 8 with coupon code MIDWEEK22.
December EZ Pub Profits Guide is now available. This month’s guide features:
- Evergreen book ideas for Valentines’ Day
- Hot niches for Black History Month
- A deep dive into Craft Books
- And much more!
Selling With Email from Cindy Bidar is on sale this week through Sunday, December 11. Coupon code SWE saves $60. In this training Cindy will share her strategies to:
- Craft engaging emails her subscribers actually want to read.
- Click the “send” button with confidence every single day.
- Write useful (and profitable) emails quickly.
- Create a compelling sales pitch by including just three elements.
- Transform even the worst first drafts into an email you’ll be proud to send.
Personalized Christmas Children Story Pack from Pixel Crafters is available this week. This is a very cool idea that includes:
- A 32-page Canva template
- 61 color character graphics
- 100 more png files of items to create your story pictures
- 64 full color backgrounds
- PDF on how to modify the story text
- PDF instructions on how to use the build-your-own modules in Canva
I haven’t bought much kid’s content lately, but this seems like a very cool idea, and I think I’ll pick this one up to have a play with.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Little Book of Big Emotions PLR from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week. For today only you can pick up the main package for only $37! (It goes up to $47 tomorrow through Friday.)
This is a full PLR package that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
T-Shirt Business Planner from Michelle at PLR Niche is available this week. You can pick it up for $17 through Saturday, December 10 with code TSHIRT.
The 40-page planner comes with 6 different covers, in 8.5 x 11 PowerPoint format. Pages include:
- Shirt Expense
- Other Expense
- Sales Income
- Weekly Sales
- Monthly Sales
- Best Sellers
- T Shirt Inventory
- Supply Order Sheet
- Custom Order Form
- Sketch Ideas
- Plus all the regular planner pages like daily, weekly, monthly, to-do lists, and more…
Candyland Llamas Coloring Book Kit from Maureen at Color Me Positive PLR is available this week through Thursday, December 8. Maureen always comes up with the cutest ideas and I just love this one! There are 4 different packages to choose from for $20 each (reg. $37) or you can pick up a bundle of all 4 for $67. (Note: the bundle option disappears when the sale ends)
The packages are:
- 30 Candyland Llamas Line Art Illustrations
- 60 Line Art Candyland Llama Background Illustrations
- 30 Fully Colored Candyland Llama Illustrations
- 60 Fully Colored Candyland Llama Background Illustrations
Course Sales Booster Workbook from Melissa Ingold is on sale this week through Thursday, December 8. Use promo code 50 to save 50% on either the personal use or resell versions. The workbook shares over 100 ideas you can swipe and start using to attract buyers for your courses, plus easy to use worksheets for brainstorming and building out your ideas.
Make Websites from Scratch from Angela Wills is her newest (oldest) course on how to build websites in WordPress. She originally launched this program in 2010 and it’s where I first became aware of her as a coach and trainer, and now she’s bringing it back because there is a definite need for people to know how to work with their own websites (even if you hire it out). This is a 4-module course that covers:
- Setting up with WordPress
- Customizing WordPress
- Adding Content to Your Website
- Maximizing Your Site with Plugins & More
2023 Green Mosaic Digital Planner from Jan at Simple Happiness is available this weekend. The digital version is 386 pages and comes with a detailed instruction manual so you can easily edit it. There’s also a matching Printable version in Canva and PPT formats. Choose one or grab the bundle with both for big savings. (Coupons are on the sales page and are good though Wednesday, December 7)
Monthly Printables Club from Jenn at Planning Addicts is open this month until December 7. You get 3 PLR packages for $27/month. This month’s packs are:
- Spirit Animals Coloring Pages
- Self-Care Printables Package
- Wild Woman Journal
2023 Blue Calendar & Planner PLR from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle is on sale through December 10. Save $10 with coupon code BLUE23. Includes:
- 36 pages in 2 sizes (US Letter and A4)
- PowerPoint format
- “This belongs to” page
- My Goals
- January- December 2023
- Undated Calendar Page
- Daily Schedule
- Monthly Planners
- Special Events Monthly Trackers
- To-Do List
- Daily Planning Checklist
- Daily To-Do List
- Weekly Meal Planner
- Bonus: Black & White version included
52 Words For A New Year from White Label Perks includes a high value blog posts, content upgrade (editable in Canva), Social Graphics and Free Gift Templates (all editable in Canva) for $18.97 – no coupon required.
Events on Now
The Fresh Start Bundle from Bundle Bash is on now. This new bundle features 44 products with a total value of over $2500 for only $37.
Happy Holidays Readers Bundle – Michelle Francik of Chelle’s Precious Printables is hosting the Happy Holidays Readers’ Bundle this week. The bundle is a mashup of personal use products from authors and product creators. I have a set of Holiday Bookmarks and Bookplates included here. Plus you’ll find things like:
- Own the Library Board Game
- Vintage Old Book Style Daily Planner for Readers
- Farmhouse Gnome Christmas Bundle
- Printable Christmas Reading Door Hangers
Meet the Content Creators V3 from Melody is on sale this week. You get 13 products for $7 all with commercial use rights. Some of my favourites include The Dreamy Productivity Bundle from Amy Tripp, The Elegant Art Deco Digital Planner from Jamie at Fourth Dimension Planners, and Melanie Dougherty’s Positive Affirmation How-To Guide with PLR.
That’s it for me today. I’m going to grab another cup of tea and dig into my list for the afternoon. Coloring Patterns Monthly members, don’t forget about tomorrow’s live Q and A call. You’ll find the registration link on your access page for this month.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|