It’s another cool day here in Central Ontario. I have a feeling that our lovely golfing weather is finally gone for the season. I’m so glad we got out on Wednesday for one last round. It was an absolutely perfect day, and I played decently too after having not picked up a club for about two weeks.
Today I want to talk a bit about what to do with everything we learned at the Homepreneur’s Adventure Summit this week. If you were like me and hit all the sessions (I made all of them except the two on Wednesday when I was golfing) your mind is probably on overload with all the new ideas and tips you learned over the past three days.
So what do you do with that now?
The short answer is this… pick ONE thing and implement it.
How do you decide where to start?
Ask your self a couple of questions… Which topic were you most excited about? Which one do you need in your business right now? And be honest with yourself, because the one that excites you the most might not be what your business needs at this moment in time.
Here’s an example of what I mean…
Say you were most interested in Debbie Gartner’s presentation and the things the ladies on the Blogging Round Table had to say and you want to build a blog or grow your existing audience. There were a lot of great ideas there and personally I know I’ll be implementing a lot of them.
But… if you don’t even have a website yet, then the ideas for how to grow your blog audience are not what you need. First, you need a WordPress website and so you might want to start with Yolande’s presentation on creating a functional WordPress site.
I already have a blog, and that’s where I’ll be starting myself. I picked up so many new WordPress tips yesterday that my mind was spinning with ways to make my site look better, and provide a better visitor experience. And I can’t wait to download the theme that she contributed to the bundle (which is still on sale through November 2) because I just might end up getting rid of Thrive Suite next year if I like it as much as it looked like I’d like it.
So, that’s my two cents for today… Go back and listen to the replays (they’re still free to watch for another day, buy the bundle option that includes replays and transcripts to have lifetime access) and decide which topic you’re most excited about that your business needs right now. Then pick the one idea that resonates most with you out of that and implement it.
All the speakers and all the notes you took don’t mean a thing if you don’t actually use the new knowledge you’ve gained.
One more thing about the bundle before I switch topics here…
As part of my bonus when you use my link, I’ve added a Live Repurposing Outside the Box Session to go through the bundle products. I haven’t quite figured out a date yet, but it will be sometime after November 10 so that I have a chance to play with stuff before I share. I’ll add the date and the signup link to the Bonus PDF that you get.
If you need a refresher, here’s my complete bonus:
If you purchase the Premium bundle of products and courses, you are entitled to 2 bonus choices PLUS 1 x $25 store coupon, and the live Repurposing Outside the Box session.
If you purchase the Premium bundle WITH replays and transcripts, you are entitled to 3 bonus choices PLUS 2 x $25 store coupons, and the live Repurposing Outside the Box session.
Final thing before I get to today’s deals…
On Tuesday I will be doing the second of our Q4 Live Workshops. This one is on using your digital papers to create POD products, and I’m really excited because I have something cool to show you. The workshops were the OTO2 from Mel’s and my Q4 Digital Planner sale on Warrior Plus. It’s still available here if you’re interested. We even rolled the price back to the original launch price in case you missed it the first time out.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Current Offers with Bonuses…
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- Piggy Makes Bank – Live Streaming for Business
- Piggy Makes Bank – Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth
- Andy Charlambous – Puzzle Book Training Bundle
- Amy Harrop – PD Visual Prints
- The Happy Journals Club – Positivity Journal Templates
- PLR Niche – Final Wishes Estate Planner
- Simple Happiness – Naughty Christmas Elf Planner
- Planning Addicts – Direct Sales Templates with Master Reseller Rights
- Tools for Motivation – Productivity Burst PLR Special
- Piggy Makes Bank – Getting a Better Night’s Sleep
- Melody – The Homepreneur’s Adventure Premium Bundle
- Unstoppable PLR – Finding Balance
- Simply Couture Designs – Christmas Card Bundle or Scene Creator
- Color Monthly – Life Abundance Coloring Planner
- Arun Chandran – Passive Income Reviews PLR
- Lori Winslow – Using Master Slides in PowerPoint
Deals Ending Today
Sitewide Sale: Bethany is Having a Moving Sale
Bethany at PLR Perfect is moving, and that’s good news for you because she’s put everything in her shop on sale for 50% off when you use coupon code MOVING through Friday, October 29.
Her newest product is a Self-Care for Busy Moms 30-Day Challenge Journal that includes:
- Introduction to Self Care Page
- Two-Page Spread Each, for 30 Days
- Each spread includes a daily self-care idea
- Includes areas to record sleep, exercise, and water tracker
- It also provides reflection sections for each day
- Four Journaling Pages
Last Day to Save! Cash Envelopes Template for Affinity Publisher
Catherine has a new product available this week for Affinity Publisher users. She has created a new set of editable (click and fill) Cash Envelope Templates. Use coupon code SPENDSMART to save $7 through October 29.
The package includes 5 different designs (with one extra variation) and are sized to easily fit a U.S. dollar bill.
New PLR: Productivity Bursts PLR
Justin and the Tools for Motivation team have a new package available this week. The Productivity Burst PLR Special is a full “biz in a box” style package that covers how to ditch the “hustle culture” and focus instead on prioritization and getting things done.
See everything that’s included here and save $90 through Friday, October 29.
Bonus Offer – This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and I’ll send you the bonus claim instructions.
New Deals Today
New Training: Using Master Slides in Power Point
Lori has just launched a new training on Using Master Slides in Power Point. This is something I’m interested in because even though I’m not a big fan of PowerPoint, it’s a useful skill to have for designing templates that are easier for you to use. You can save $20 through Wednesday, November 3 when you use coupon code MASTER.
The course covers:
- Lesson 1 – Overview of Master Slides (5:14)
- Lesson 2 – Using an Image Background (4:28)
- Lesson 3 – Partial Master Slides (5:11)
- Lesson 4 – Changing a Journal with Master Slides (8:09)
- Lesson 5 – Using Master Slides on a Basic Journal Template (4:25)
- Lesson 6 – Modifying Multiple Master Slides (6:26)
- Lesson 7 – Creating Your Own Master Slides (9:55)
- Lesson 8 – Modifying a Digital Planner (7:34)
- BONUS – Google Slides Master (5:34)
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your dashboard on Lori’s site after purchase.
New Coloring Pages: Nerdy Girls
Jenn always comes up with the coolest ideas for coloring pages and this week she has a pack of Nerdy Girl coloring pages available. You get 10 full page (8.5 x 11) coloring pages for $10 when you use coupon code SOSMART through Wednesday, November 3.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like…
A Spooky Halloween Sale from Di!
Di is having a Halloween Sale over at PLR Planners from today through Sunday, October 31. You save 50% on selected products (58 total) when you use coupon code TREAT50.
New Coloring Pages: Life Abundance Coloring Planner Designs
Rayven has a very cool new Life Abundance Coloring Planner available this week. It comes with 38 pages for creating your own abundance and law of attraction planners. Mix and match the pages, add coloring pages from other packages and you will have something completely unique to you.
See the page previews here and use coupon code ABUNDANCE to save $20 through Monday, November 1.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find your bonus claim link inside the Color Monthly dashboard area after purchase.
Naughty Christmas Elf Planner
Jan has just released a super-cute Naughty Christmas Elf Planner this week. You get a 41-page planner in both PPT and Canva formats for $12.95 when you use coupon code XMASDEAL through November 3.
There’s also an optional extension pack with activity sheets, gift tags, letters from Santa and other goodies that you can bundle with the planner for only $19.95 when you use coupon code XMASELF.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Jan’s site after purchase.
Price Increases Saturday! Positivity Journal Templates
Fran has a new bundle launching this afternoon at 2 p.m. Eastern. (The link won’t be live before then, so don’t click it just yet.) The Positivity PLR Bundle includes:
- 25 Positivity Journal Templates (in 3 sizes, colour versions and non-decorated versions)
- 19 Positivity Planner Templates (in 3 sizes, colour versions and non-decorated versions)
- 10 Positivity Journal Prompts
- 10 Positivity Pin Templates
- 5 Worksheet Templates (in 3 sizes, colour versions and non-decorated versions)
- 2 Simple Positivity Covers (in 4 sizes plus 3D mockups)
- 196 pre-cropped Washi Tapes
- All fonts
Save $15 when you purchase before 2 p.m. Eastern on Saturday, October 30. No coupon required.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Fran’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Final Wishes Estate Planner
Michelle has just released a new Final Wishes Estate Planner this week. Use coupon code ESTATE to pick it up for only $12.95 through October 31. The planner has 33 unique pages in both US Letter and A4 sizes.
See the complete list here and use coupon code ESTATE to claim your savings.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Michelle’s site after purchase.
New PLR: Finding Balance
Aurelius has a new PLR release this week on Finding Balance. This is a full “biz in a box” PLR package that covers:
- How to choose your own set of values and priorities, shifting your mindset and giving up things that interfere with these priorities.
- How to balance your career, without giving your whole life over to work.
- How to spend more time with your family, catching those important memories as they grow up.
- How to make meaningful relationships with friends and family and the best way to utilize these to make life fuller.
- How to add wellness and health into the hectic life that you live right now.
- The importance of hobbies and free time to help fill your cup and feel so much better.
- How to put it all together with action plans that actually give you the balance that you want.
- And so much more!
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find your bonus claim link inside the Warrior Plus area after purchase.
The Hungry Jpeg Halloween Sale – Coupon code TRICKORTREAT saves 20% through Sunday, October 31.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Unique Collections Display Font Bundle from Creative Fabrica – Only $5
Super Designer Bundle from Creative Fabrica
Procreate Color Palette Bundle from Creative Fabrica
The Ultimate Festive Toolkit For Creatives from Design Cuts
The Thankful Thanksgiving Bundle – 2 Fonts and 28 graphics packs for $16
The Winter is Coming Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 30 graphic packs & 9 fonts for $29
The Fabulous Annas Clipart Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 19 graphics packs for $17
The Spectacular SVG Quotes Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 17 SVG packs for $8
Free Personal Development Newsletter Pack from Publish for Prosperity
Christmas Printables Mini Kit from Ekit Hub
7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
10 Free Comfort Zone Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- New! Free Craft Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
- Halloween Animal Print Digital Paper from Creative Fabrica
- New! Sunroll Font from Creative Fabrica
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Brisbane Handwritten Font
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to find some lunch and then get the accounting all caught up. It’s sales tax time again!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|