We woke up to about 3 inches of snow on the ground here this morning, and the last I looked, it was still snowing outside. And while it looks very beautiful – winter with no snow always feels so depressing to me – it could’ve waited until tomorrow. It always makes me nervous when Shaun has to drive to or from the girlfriend’s place in bad weather.
So today I’ve been pretty much just floating through the day not doing a whole lot. I put my head down this week and stayed off Skype and Messenger, and only went to two main zooms that I really couldn’t miss, and it was amazing how much work I’ve gotten done so far!
This weekend I’m going to be working on some KDP stuff, and hopefully recording a few more videos and posting the ones that are done, as well as checking out all the amazing bundle submissions that are coming in!
There’s still a few more days to submit something if you were wanting to do that. Submissions officially close on Wednesday, January 18. Here’s a link to the Contributor’s Info Page.
The other thing that needs to get done in the next day or so is the new January patterns for the Coloring Patterns Monthly membership. Those will be ready on Sunday, and if you join between now and then, you will get December’s patterns as well as January’s for only $7.00.
Check out the membership here: Coloring Patterns Monthly
And now, here’s the rest of what I have for you…
The New Zen-Style Hearts Pack is Ready!
The second set of Zen-Style Hearts Coloring Pages is ready and in the shop now. You can find the individual sales page here, and the LOVE2023 coupon will also work on this pack for you to save 25% through the end of January. Here’s a quick peek at the images in the pack:
Deals Ending Today
Financial Print & Digital Planner Bundle from Becky is designed to help your customers budget and pay down debt. It has 27 pages in the printable version comes in 3 sizes, and both Canva and PowerPoint formats. The bundle also includes 35 clipart images, 35 digital stickers, and 2 sticker sheets for Cricut and hand cutting. You can also add the digital version for $10 more. Use coupon code FINANCE10 to save $10 through January 13.
The Product Launch Playbook Video PLR from Charles launched this weekend and contains 20 over the shoulder videos that cover the product launch management process in detail. Topics covered include:
- 0001 – Downloadable Deliverables
- 0002 – Content Deliverable
- 0003 – Serving your Downloadable Product
- 0004 – Delivering the Files From a Site You Control
- 0005 – Delivering A Customer to A Password Protected Area
- 0006 – Your Autoresponder
- 0007 – Sales System
- 0008 – Sales System Affiliate Network
- 0009 – Payment Processor
- 0010 – Creating A Buy Button from the Sales System
- 0011 – Capture Sales Contact Information
- 0012 – Affiliate Tracking System
- 0013 – Affiliate Tracking System
- 0014 – Affiliate E-Mail Connection
- 0015 – The Delivery Integration
- 0016 – The Affiliate Updates Document
- 0017 – The Affiliate Information Page
- 0018 – Graphic Designs for Your Product
- 0019 – Sales Page Presentations
- 0020 – Thank You Page
New Deals Today
Course Content Planner from Coach Glue on sale this week. Use code 50 to save 50% through Thursday, January 19. This planner includes 57 pages that cover:
- Step 1: Your Soul-Aligned Pathway For Course Success
- Step 2: Creating a Lucrative Course Offer That Makes Your Audience Swoon
- Step 3: Cultivate A Transformational Experience
- Step 4: Strategize Your Most Profitable Course, Ever
- Step 5: Catapult the Course Creation Process With A Streamlined System
- Step 6: Hammer in Your Students’ Success With Supporting Content
- Step 7: Cultivate Your Irresistible Course Program with Ease
Canva Vision Board Templates from Stephanie Gilbert are on sale in honour of Vision Board Day tomorrow! Use coupon code vbday23 to save 55% through Monday, January 16. The package includes 20 templates in 4 sizes (5 templates in each size) with a commercial use license. So you can use them to create your own vision boards, and to create templates for others as well!
Bonus Workshop For These New Releases
There are some really great PLR releases this week, and this batch has just been released between yesterday and today. Pretty much all of my favourite providers are included here, so I’ve decided that if you purchase any of these three products, as a bonus I will record a “Mix and Mashup” Workshop for you that shows you how I take bits and pieces from several different packs to make a completely new line of products. The bonus workshop will be ready for you by January 24 to give me time to finish up 2 other recordings, and work on the bundle stuff too (plus I still have to purchase my copies of everything!)
350 Power Habits PLR is JR Lang’s latest release and it looks like a good one. The package includes 35 x 1000+ Word Articles, 2 Reports, 50 Tweets, 35 Editable Graphics, 7 Day Email Series, 25 Editable Viral Images, 3 Editable HD Videos, Sales Materials, Bonuses and more. I know I’ll be picking it up for sure because I love these tips style big content packs.
Developing Discipline and Routine Ekit from Alice and Yusef is available this week, and is filled with content designed to help you and your customers figure out your goals and follow through on them! The main package includes:
- 14 Page Report: “The Power of Discipline and How to Develop it in Your Life” (.docx / PDF) (14 pages/ 6,129 words)
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- Worksheet: “Power of Discipline” (.docx / PDF) (2 pages / 174 words)
- Checklist: “Power of Discipline” (.docx / PDF) (1 pages / 242 words)
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more. (8 pages / 2,642 words .docx/PDF)
- 5 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics – for wall art, mugs, t-shirts, social media, book covers, inserts…and more, all in PNG/PSD/PDF format.
- 72-Page “Focused and Disciplined” Journal ” – (.pptx / PDF) Sell as a Finished Product or Sell the Individual Journal Pages
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Journal.
- 365-Day Every Day Gets Better and Better Planner – (.pptx / PDF)1 year (365-day / 397-page) planner that is ready to sell.
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Planner.
There are also 2 free packs you can check out to “try before you buy”:
Free Pack #1 – Includes a free “Developing Discipline and Routine” poster, plus 1 article
Free Pack #2 – Includes a free “Daily Routine” poster plus 1 article
Your Journal Journey from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week through January 16. This is a huge package that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, journal template, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, Canva blog banners, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
To claim your bonus, email a copy of your receipts to me at email@example.com and put “Mashup Bonus” in the subject line. I will add you to a private email list and keep you posted on the workshop progress through there.
Other Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Organize and Declutter Challenge from Lynette is on sale for early-bird pricing this week. You can pick it up for $23 through Tuesday, January 17.
This workbook is designed to help your customers break down the clutter in their homes and organize it one room at a time.
Email Marketing Beyond the Basics is the latest release from Sharyn at Content Sparks. This training covers how to maximize your email marketing results by doing more than just releasing a simple lead magnet. There are 6 modules in the course as follows:
- Module 1 – How to Use Lists and Tags Together
- Module 2 – List Segmentation Essentials
- Module 3 – Automate Your Email Marketing
- Module 4 – Personalize Your Email Marketing
- Module 5 – Test and Measure Your Email Content
- Module 6 – Next Steps
Purchase before Wednesday, January 18 and you’ll also get a 5-day Challenge you can use as a lead magnet to get your audience interested in the course content.
I’m personally really excited to get my hands on this and learn as much as I can. And you can bet that as I build out my own course library, I’ll be using some of the material in this DFY training to share my own experiences with more advanced email marketing tactics.
Hygge Content Price Rollback from Jan at Simple Happiness is on this week through Monday, January 16. You can pick up the main 69-page Hygge Well-being Journal for only $12.95 with coupon code CARESPECIAL or,
You can pay just $5 more and get the whole bundle (journal, matching 6 digital papers, 27 affirmations cards, and 10 social media graphics) for only $17.95 with code CAREPLUS.
Sales Pages That Convert from Cindy Bidar is on sale this week. Save 62% through Sunday, January 15 when you use coupon code SELLMORE. This course offers a step by step plan to make writing sales pages easy, even if you’re not a writer. Cindy shares the exact strategy she uses to organize and create her own sales pages.
Positivity Printables by Amy Harrop
One of my favourite products of 2022 was Amy Harrop’s Positivity Printables training. If you’re not sure what these are they are products like gratitude journals, affirmations coloring pages, habit trackers, vision boards, etc. Anything really that helps people be more positive and improve their lives. This is my all-time favourite content to create and I’ve spent years making planners and journals to serve the personal development niche.
Amy has updated this training to include a 30 Steps to Printable Success guide, and a set of Affirmation Card templates in both Canva and PPT formats.
Here’s what the main guide covers:
- What positivity printables are and why there is such a big market for them.
- The benefits of positivity products according to science.
- How to identify niches with high popularity and low competition.
- How to evaluate your competitors, including tips on evaluating prices, products, and more.
- Step-by-step instructions to create habit trackers, gratitude journals, positivity and affirmation wall art, and vision board printables.
- Advertising best practices and principles for positivity printables.
- How to position your positivity printable products on Etsy and Amazon.
- Outside-the-box ideas to promote your positivity printable products.
- And much, much more!
Get Your Copy Here and use POSITIVE10 to save $10 through January 16.
And now for my bonus – When this was first launched last year, I did a live workshop on how to create products for the positivity printables market. When you purchase through this link and send me your receipt, I will add the replay and associated extras to your account on Ritchie Media. Be sure to include your username on my site along with your receipt so I can add it for you.
Events on Now
Ending Soon! Be Seen! Visibility Bundle from Val and Rayven at Bundle Bash launched Friday. This new bundle includes 24 products with a combined value of over $3100 all designed to get you and your business the visibility you need to succeed. It’s only on sale for a short time, and the $47 price tag is well worth it even if you only do one or two of the included workshops.
A Few Freebies
Free epic blog post pack from Sharyn at Content Sparks. The topic of the post is: “5 Reasons Why Settling for Email Marketing That’s ‘Good Enough’ Could Actually Harm Your Business”
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
That’s it for me today. I’m off to find something for dinner since I’m on my own tonight. Shaun’s been cooking dinner most nights this week, but he’s out washing trucks so won’t be home until much later. And then I have one more thing to do to clear out my accountability list for today before I can call it a night!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|