It’s a gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. We got a bit of snow last night, but not enough to make things miserable. And I’m heading out for a walk with Shaun and the GF this afternoon. But that means I have to get at least one thing off my list first!
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 4 Reasons You Need More Than Income Goals
It’s important to set income goals for your business, because you have to have targets in mind to know where you’re going. But it is so easy to get carried away with creating your business plan when building a lifestyle-focused business. Sometimes it feels like making money is supposed to be the only goal for your business. However, when you design your lifestyle business, you are trying to create a better life for yourself where life comes first and your business fits in as just one part.
The whole point of a lifestyle business is that you give yourself the freedom to work when you want to, fitting it in around the life moments and experiences that are important to you and your family.
Yes, money helps you build the lifestyle, but the lifestyle is more about experiences than it is about money. But the fact is, money makes everything better, so of course you should design your business so that you earn enough money to live the lifestyle of your dreams. But income goals aren’t everything.
Here are a few thoughts to consider when creating your income goals:
Top Pick Today
Email Marketing Momentum from Cindy is on sale this week through Sunday, March 12. Use coupon code MOMENTUM to save $60 at checkout. The training has been updated for 2023 and covers:
- How to organize your email calendar so you always know what you want to share (this eliminates a ton of wasted, “starting at a blank screen” time while trying to figure out what to mail about).
- How to continually improve your promotions and funnels to maximize your profits (this takes about 5 minutes a day, but the value you’ll get from it is priceless).
- How you can easily repurpose email content so you’re not always writing new stuff. <– This is a HUGE timesaver!
- How to evaluate the resources you share so you offer the highest value to your subscribers. This one is super important to me and I’m glad she included it. Cindy shares her process for this inside Email Marketing Momentum.
This Week’s Flash Sale – Coloring Calendars
This week I’m putting my 2023 Coloring Calendar packs on sale. There are 3 packs to choose from, and each one comes with 3 different styles of calendars. Use coupon code CALFLASH50 to save 50% on all 3 through the end of March.
Deals Ending Today
Time Mastery PLR from Unstoppable PLR is available and on sale this week for under $10 through Saturday, March 11.
Become Anti-Fragile PLR is the latest from Shaun & Cally and it’s on a dimesale for the next few days through Saturday, March 11.
New Mentions Today
3 New Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank are available this week. Each pack includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10MARCH23 to save $10 on the following:
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
NEW!! Digital Recipe Book from Chelsea is on sale this week. Use coupon code DIGITAL20 to save $20 through March 19. The package comes wit:
- Fully Editable PowerPoint File
- Fully Editable Keynote File (for Mac users)
- Ready to Use PDF File
- 230 page fully hyperlinked
- 28 Unique Clip-Art (drawn in-house)
- Private Label Rights
All Access Pass from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is on sale this weekend for half off. I bought this years ago, when all she was doing was written PLR and it’s paid for itself many times over. Now that she’s added more journaling content and templates, it’s even more valuable. For the one-time price of the pass you get everything she’s ever released, as well as everything she will release in the store in the future. (Note that this does NOT include things that she creates as exclusive bonuses for other promotions.) I’m not sure how long this is going to be available, so if it’s something you think you can use, check it out sooner rather than later.
Cut & Paste Kids Books Training from Andy is on sale from now through Monday, March 20. This training covers the children’s “scissor skills” niche and shows you how to create different types of books for this marketing.
Yesterday’s top pick was Sajan and Justin’s Manifest Your Dreams PLR. This is a full PLR package that covers:
- What manifestation really is and why it is so important – if you don’t understand this then you will be very unlikely to succeed!
- How the Law of Attraction powers manifestation and the most important things that you need to know about the law so that you can get what you want!
- The ONE thing that you MUST do to manifest your dreams – most people do not do this and set themselves up for failure from the start!
- Why VMT is so important and how you can use it effectively to manifest anything that you want!
- 9 essential steps that you need to take to identify what you really want in your life so that you can manifest it!
- 7 common mistakes that people make when they are trying to manifest their dreams and how you can avoid them to provide you with the best chance of success!
- How to use the right visualization techniques that will help you to manifest your dreams faster than you thought possible!
- 10 simple but powerful ways to manifest your dreams that are proven to work and require the minimum of effort!
- 6 things that you need to do every day to establish the best possible routine to manifest your dreams!
- 8 life-changing best practices that you must follow to manifest your dreams and get everything that you want!
I picked it up for myself this morning, both to read and learn from, and to use as content for other projects.
Other Ongoing Deals
Women’s Health & Wellness Planner from Chelsea is on sale through March 19 for only $12 – no coupon required.
Roxy has a Digital Fitness Planner on sale this week. It includes a 69-page hyperlinked planner, 5 social media post templates, 5 coloring pages, and 5 sticker templates for $17.
The Get Clear Before You Blog Workbook from Jenn at Planning Addicts is a 30-page comprehensive workbook designed for potential bloggers who are looking to make an informed decision about whether or not blogging is the right path for them. Use coupon code GetClear to save 50% through March 15.
The Customer Service SOP Builder from Lynette is on sale this week for $23 through Tuesday, March 14. It’s designed to help you and your customers document your procedures covering all aspects of customer service so that your team has everything they need to provide excellent service.
How to Build Multiple Streams of Income from Sharyn at Content Sparks is available and on sale now. Save 67% and get an Early Bird Bonus when you purchase through March 14. This DFY course focuses on how to increase y our income and protect your financial freedom with diverse sources of revenue.
Fast & Simple Course Creations with the Power of Printables is a 4-week Intensive Training Program from Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub. The 4 lessons cover:
- Lesson 1: Insider Methods for Researching and Developing Your “Get Paid Before You Create It” Product
- Lesson 2: Easy Strategies for Building Your Buyer Audience and Crafting an Offer They Can’t Resist
- Lesson 3: Putting Together & Delivering Your Simple, But High Impact Course with Printables
- Lesson 4: Easy Systems to Keep Profiting from Your Course Materials and Printables Long After the Work is Done
Events on Now
Ends Tomorrow!! The Spiritual Entrepreneur Bundle hosted by Val & Rayven is on through Sunday, March 12. I’ve contributed a brand new set of 25 mandalas for you, along with a replay of a workshop I did showing you how to use them to create a variety of products. And I added a bonus of 50 more round mandala-style patterns for you when you buy through my link. That’s waiting for you in the download area on the Bundle Bash site.
Free Content from Ekit Hub
Alice and Yusef have released a ton of free content this week as part of the prelaunch for their upcoming course. Here are a few of the goodies they’ve got for you:
Free Report – “Get Paid Before You Create Your Printables“
Freebies This Week
New from Creative Fabrica – Holiday Special Gradient Bundle
New!! Wildflower & Butterfly Collection from Design Cuts
7 Ways to Improve Your Body Image from Piggy Makes Bank – FREE Pack in includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
New!! Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
New!! Free Cherry Blossom Themed Template Pack also from Fran at Happy Journals
Free Habit Tracker Calendar from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
Free Reinventing Yourself Inspirational Quote Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
7 Ways to Tap Into Your Subconscious from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Life of Abundance Log from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
5 free “Breaking Negative Habits” articles from Publish for Prosperity
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and get ready to go for a walk!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|