If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
The sun is shining, it feels like summer. I’m a happy camper this morning because I got to go golfing last night, and because I got to go to the chiropractor this morning to get things put back into place after the golfing! And I got a whole 6.5 hours of sleep last night, which hasn’t happened in at least a month.
So, I’m gearing up for another good day today.
There’s a lot happening in our low content and PLR world this week with a couple of 12-day sales going on, plus new product releases, and Rayven’s bundle sale starts tomorrow!
So here’s what I have for you this morning…
The Memorial Day Weekend Get to Know Us Sale Ends Today!
Our “Get to Know Us” Everything for $5 sale is ending at midnight tonight. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you can pick up these products for only $5 each when you use coupon code 5days.
- Summer Bucket List Templates from Jan at Simple Happiness
- Blue Planner Pack from Jenn at Planning Addicts
- Mosaic To Do List Daily Planner from Stephanie at Wildflower Digitals
- 2021 Sweet Horse Planner from Michelle at PLR Niche
- Kids Alphabet and Numbers Coloring Book from Helen at I Love Planners
- Goals and Resolutions Journal from Sue at Createful Journals
- Pretty Pink Ebook Templates from Katrina at Blue Wren PLR
- 25 Original Planner Covers from Melody at PLR of the Month Club
- How to Do Research for Your Niche from Jenn and I at Use PLR
- White Label Coloring Journal Templates, Vol. 3 from me!
Check out the sale here before the clock strikes midnight!
Last Day for These Deals
Coupons Expire Today on Homesteading Content from Michelle!
The Homesteading for Newbies Planner includes 30 unique pages and come is 2 sizes with 6 different covers. Coupon code HOMESTEAD10 saves $10 through June 3.
She’s also got a set of 5 Homesteading for Newbies Articles you can use to provide more information and presell the planner. Use coupon code HOMESTEAD5 to save $5 through June 3. Titles include:
- How To Start A Homestead With No Money-641 words
- Backyard Homesteading For Beginners – 523 words
- Buying Homestead Land Without Seeing It First 703-words
- Beginning Homesteading Where To Start 521-words
- Where To Start Looking For Land If You Are Broke 709 words
New Deals Today
Day 2 of Coach Glue Daily Deals
Today’s deal from Melissa and Nicole is their The Only 3 Systems You Really Need for a 6-Figure Business workbook and checklist package. You can pick it up today for only $17 with promo code 2021. It covers:
- Discovery Systems
- Your Blog
- Social Media Accounts
- Free Webinars
- Public Speaking
- Publish a Book
- Relationship Systems
- Email Marketing
- In-Person Networking
- Free Consultations
- Sales Systems
- Your Sales Funnels
- Special Offers
- Shopping Carts and Product Delivery
- Customer Support
Day 2 of April’s Birthday Bash
April is having a Birthday Bash for the next few days to celebrate her son’s 12th birthday. Each day you can pick up two different PLR packages for only $12 each. Today’s deals are:
DFY Better Mental Health Journal With Writing Prompts
DFY One Months Blog Content
You can see all the deals on the main event page here to help you plan your purchases.
New Canva Training from Carmen
Carmen has a new training on how to Design & Create Printables with Canva out this morning. I’ll be picking this up for myself after having been on a live call with Carmen last week where she walked us through how to create a simple planner in Canva. The course includes:
- 20+ Over-the-shoulder and easy to follow video lessons
- Teach your audience how to design and create high demand printables from scratch using easy to use Free Canva program
- Show your audience step-by-step how to incorporate a color palette in the printable design
- Behind the scene design process and effective workflow that Carmen uses to create planner printables, habit tracker, to-do lists, coloring pages, alphabet tracing pages to sell.
- Convert a printable to editable Canva template to make more profit
- Convert a printable to a fillable PDF to make a high in demand customizable printable
- Detail lesson with visual examples on proper use of commercial use clip arts to create a printable to sell.
- Your audience will take away with everything they need to know to start creating beautiful printables to sell online
- BONUS: Canva building block templates
- BONUS: Where to sell printables
Check it out here and save $50 through June 6 (no coupon required)
Low Content Resources
New Canva Templates from April
April has released a new set of Canva Templates over on her Dragonfly Design Labs site. This month’s package includes a 27-page lead magnet template and 20 promo graphic templates in a Spring Bloom theme. Save $10 through June 8 (no coupon required)
Coloring Book Images from Maureen
Maureen has added several packs of coloring book illustrations and put them on sale for $20 each this week (sale ends June 4). These were used as bonuses so be sure you don’t have them before you purchase. The packs on sale are:
- 30 line art images of Giraffes
- 30 line art Giraffe background images
- 30 color images of Giraffes
- 30 Giraffe color background images
- 30 line art images of Seaworld
- 30 line art Seaworld background images
- 30 color images of Seaworld
- 30 Seaworld color background images
You’ll find them all on the front page of the Color Me Positive PLR store.
Quarterly Planning for Maximum Productivity PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released their latest business package Quarterly Planning for Maximum Productivity this week. This pack includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook package. Use coupon code QUARTER to save $40 at checkout
Tools and Training
New Digital Publisher Tools from Hans
Hans has just released a new set of Digital Publisher Tools for creating digital planners in PowerPoint. It includes:
- Sticker Factory will let you save / export your Powerpoint shapes, texts, etc as separate PNG files, with 96 DPI or 300 DPI resolution. All shapes on a single slide, or all shapes in your presentation,
- Sticker Factory Pro can add the white border to your stickers (if you don’t want to do it manually), and create additional slides filled with stickers, from a template slide and a word list,
- Planner Links uses a sophisticated method to define and generate all the links in your digital planners,
- Link Finder will make all the hidden link shapes appear, making it easier to edit them. This plugin is for your existing digital planners, while Planner Links is for new digital planners.
Two things to note:
1) You will need the Easy Journals plugin for these to work.
2) These only work for the MS Windows version of PowerPoint.
New! Woo Me Please Training from Di
One of the most common alternatives to amember is Woo Commerce, and Di has just created a new course that shows you how to create an ecommerce store from setup to shipping and integrations. The course includes 9 modules that cover:
- Introduction and Overview of WooCommerce
- Domain Registration and Hosting
- Installing WordPress and a Theme
- Required Plugins Setup
- Setting Up WordPress
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting Up Your Products
- Finishing Touches
- Marketing Tools and Strategies
Get all the details here and save $50 when you purchase before June 5, 2021. No coupon required.
Events This Week
Rayven’s PLR and Printables Extravaganza opens tomorrow. Watch this space for details and my bonus.
Submissions are open for my 3rd Annual Low Content Birthday Bash. Deadline to contribute is June 30. Get all the details here.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Planner SVG Bundle at Creative Fabrica
Flower Power – Watercolor Flow Bundle at Creative Fabrica
Watercolor Gnome Clipart Bundle at Creative Fabrica
New! Bundle from Design Cuts – The Designer’s Spectacular Summer Selection
Complete Inspirational Textures & Elements Collection from Design Cuts
The Farmhouse Font Collection, Vol. 2 from The Hungry Jpeg – 28 font families for $19
The Exquisite Floral Graphics Bundle – 26 graphics packs for $18
The Freebies Section
Challenge Yourself to Change Printables Pack from Ekit Hub
5 Easy Project Ideas to Grow Your Business (Free Downloads Included)
Free Succulents Coloring Pages from Carmen
Free 5-pack of Daily Routine Articles from Alice
Boost Affiliate Commissions Report from Alice (NOT PLR)
Free Decadent Desserts – Taste Test from Kitchen Bloggers
Free Journaling PLR Articles from Alice
Free Finding the Good When Things are Bad PLR Articles from Piggy Makes Bank
New! Sister Brother Font from Creative Fabrica
New! Rain Drop Color Procreate Color Palette from Creative Fabrica
Creative Fabrica Freebie – Pastel Mix Backgrounds
New! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Inlander – Retro Display Font
Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
New! Design Bundles Freebie – Watermelon Fruit Seamless Pattern
New! Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor Cherry clipart
New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Changes every Friday
New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
Font Bundles Freebie – Drum Handmade Brush Font
New! Font Bundles Freebie – Coffee Latte
New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Watercolor Wreaths
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Organic Gardening Printables
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer:I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|