It’s a gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. The sun is shining, the temperature is above freezing, and even though the wind has a bit of a bite to it, it’s still beautiful to be outside. I walked to my doctor’s appointment and back earlier this morning, and it was really nice to be outside and have a bit of a break away from the computer. I really miss my golfing these days.
I’ve been thinking a lot about email lately, and so decided that this week we should talk a bit about that. I’ve been doing email marketing since the 1990s – yup, even before autoresponders were invented and you had to do everything manually – and even I have trouble some days wondering what to say in my emails.
So, in today’s read I’ve got a bit of and Email Marketing 101 for you, and we’ll dive a little deeper from there throughout the week.
Today’s Read: Email Marketing 101: Why you want to build a list
Everyone needs an audience to sell to, regardless of what kind of business model you pursue. One of the most important parts of your business is connecting with potential customers and engaging with the ones you already have. And yes, you can do this on social media but as I’ve said many times before , you don’t have any control over social media as a platform. They can change the rules whenever they want, and that means they also have the power to shut you down whenever they want.
So, what’s the best way to keep in touch with customers and prospects alike?
Email, of course. When you build a list that you can email, you may not own the autoresponder platform you pay for every month, but you do own the list that you build and you can move it wherever you need to. It’s an asset for your business, and one of the most important ones you can have.
Email marketing is an excellent medium for connecting with your community. It allows you to:
● Offer freebies
● Establish rapport
● Share valuable information
● Keep conversations going
● Make offers and upsell
Are you starting to see why you might want to spend the time to build your list?
Planning Your Emails
Your email marketing will work best if you have some sort of plan. Planning out your emails can allow you to:
● Build relationships with new and existing customers
● Keep your community informed about current and timeless offers
● Reduce the number of hours you spend working on marketing
● Create one-and-done email marketing funnels
Having a well thought out email marketing plan makes it easier to work smarter, rather than harder.
The Key to Effective Email Marketing
Knowing what to send and when to send it is key to creating an effective email marketing campaign. Generally, a pre-planned marketing strategy is ideal. You can develop a plan for your entire year, or break it down into quarters or even months. Whichever time frame works best for you is the one you should go with.
But, having a core strategy in place makes it much easier to work in extra broadcasts and announcements when things like sales and offers show up unexpectedly.
The best email marketing plan is one that takes into consideration the people on your list and what you promised them when they signed up. You can including things like:
● Free information that educates or entices customers to connect or buy
● Current news about your business and any special offers
● Information and products associated with the calendar year
● Related offers for other people’s products that compliment your own
● Tips and articles that offer ways to use the products you’re offering
The main thing is that what you talk about is useful to your customers and is going to help them make decisions and grow their own businesses.
The thing I love most about email marketing is that it’s an an easy way to engage your customers anytime without being salesy or intrusive. An effective marketing strategy creates a comfortable relationship that builds over time. But it all starts with building your list in the first place.
And now, here are your deals for today…
I finally got 3 new bonuses added for you last week. You can see them and the updated list of bonus offers here – Choose Your Own Bonus Page
And here’s quick peek at the three new options:
Deals Ending Today
Coach Glue’s Daily Deals
The daily deals are all done, but for today only you can grab the “last chance” bundle of all 12 products for one low price.
See everything that’s included and grab the bundle here and then email me your receipt to claim 4 bonus choices.
Amy’s Retirement Sale
Amy Harrop is retiring several of her courses this week and she’s bundled them all up for you. There are two options to purchase: Personal use ($47) or with PLR Rights ($197 – only 100 licenses available)
The courses included in this bundle are:
- Pop Culture Publishing Profits – Pinpoint “hot” topics before they explode in popularity
- One Page Publishing Profits – Easily create and publish captivating, value-packed one-page content assets!
- Easy Content System – Get access to my own personal step-by-step system to creating content with little known free content sources.
- Easy Ecom – Use my ecommerce model to sell new and used books on FBA.
- Permafree Publishing Quickstart – Easily build a following on the largest product search engine on the planet…Amazon.
- Companion Publishing Profits – Start publishing consumable content that compliments and/or ties into existing content that’s proven to be popular.
- Planner Publishing Profits – Save tons of trial and error and create your first planner product that will truly stand out of the crowd!
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in Warrior Plus after you purchase. Personal Use – claim 1 bonus; PLR Option – claim 3 bonuses
New Puzzle PLR: Winter Holidays Mazes
Dodge at Foxlike Files is a new seller to me, and she has a set of Winter Holiday Mazes on sale this week. Save $10 with coupon code WINTERMAZE through Monday, December 13.
This pack includes 20 holiday themed mazes, and their solutions, as transparent PNG, PDF and PowerPoint. These would be perfect additions to activity books and would pair nicely with winter colouring pages or the upsell of $10 off a set of winter themed word searches.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in your dashboard on Dodge’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: New Year’s Bundle
Becky has a new Happy New Year’s Bundle available this week. Save $10 with coupon code NEWYEAR through December 13.
The bundle includes:
- 41 hand-painted watercolor clipart,
- 24 digital papers
- 41 stickers
- 4 patterns
- print planner for just $17.
There is also a digital and print planner bundle for sale on the same page for $10 more.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Becky’s site after purchase.
New PLR: The Power of Self-Reflection
Shaun and Cally have a new release this week. The Power of Self-Reflection is a full “biz in a box” package that’s available for under $10 through Monday, December 13.
The content covers:
- What self-reflection is and why it is so important.
- The little-known technique for managing anxiety, depression, and stress.
- 4 shocking side effects of self-reflection and how to avoid them.
- The costly mistake that many people make when reflecting.
- 10 questions that you must ask yourself to get clarity on who you are and your life direction.
- 7 core principles of self-reflection.
- The surprising benefits of failure and making mistakes.
- The scariest question you can ask yourself and what you will learn from it.
- The most accurate indicator of how well your day will go.
- And more…
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in Warrior Plus after you purchase.
Today’s Gifts and Deals
Day 13 of the Digital Diva’s Advent Calendar
Today’s deal features some really cool goodies from Mel for only $7.
Day 13 of Sue and Di’s Advent Calendar
Save 50% on today’s deal with coupon code ADVENT2021.
New Printables: Birthday Tracker & Planner
Christina has a new release out this week. Her Birthday Tracker & Planner comes with 50 pages that make it easy to keep track of family and friends birthdays and plan parties for the occasion. It’s on sale now through December 23 for only $17 – no coupon required.
Day 5 of Jenn’s $10 for 10 Days Sale
Today’s deals are:
Horse Owners Planner – Code HRSDC
Shamanic Planner – Code SHMNDC
Goals Planner – Code GOALDC
Day 4 of the Kitchen Bloggers 12 days of Christmas
Today’s deal from Elisa is 50% off all Canva Cookbook and Recipe Templates, and all Personal Use Food-themed Study Guides and Planners.
Check it out here and use coupon code 12Days to claim your savings
New PLR: Starting Fresh
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new product release this week. Fresh Start: The Positive Power of Embracing New Beginnings is a full “biz in a box” style product that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- A Marketing Suite – with sales letter, product thumbnails and a hand-curated photo collection
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a “choose your own” bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the bonus claim instructions.
New Mini PLR Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released their three mini-packs for this month. You get 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images in each pack. Coupon code 10DEC21 save $10 through the end of the month.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New PLR: Embrace Your Weirdness
Aurelius has a new PLR release this weekend and you can pick it up for under $10 for the next few days. This is a full ‘biz in a box’ style product that covers one of my favorite topics – embracing your weirdness! The content covers:
- How to be comfortable in your own skin without worrying about approval from others?
- The ways that being weird can be a strength and benefit to you in your work and personal life.
- How to make and keep relationships that benefit your unique perspective
- How to feel comfortable and happy as someone who is not normal
- The best strategies to embrace and grow your weirdness into a skill that you can use to your advantage
- And so much more!
New Bundle Sale: Fresh Start Bundle of PLR and Printables
Rayven’s Fresh Start Bundle is on sale for a few more days. This bundle is full of some really great PLR and Printables packs from your favorite sellers and a few new people too! Choose from the Basic or Deluxe bundles.
Best Year Yet Giveaway Ends Soon
The Best Year Yet Giveaway includes over 40 gifts from such well-known people as Stu McLaren, Molly Mahoney, Lisa Sasevich, Milana Leshinsky, Marisa Murgatroyd. Mel and I combined on a gift for you here too!
New Printables: Calendars with Extended License
Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle has a new set of 2022 to 2024 calendar templates available this week, and they come with an extended use license! That means you can use these templates to create your own PLR/Commercial use Calendars. Save $10 through December 20 – no coupon needed.
Each year’s templates comes with:
- 44 pages
- Comes in 3 popular sizes Letter, A4, and 6”x9” (Done for you)
- Year at a glance with grid lines and without
- Bimonthly Calendar with grid lines and without Monthly calendars with spaces for notes
- BONUS – Colored version of the Letter sized fully editable calendar in Power Point.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject line. I will send you back the claim instructions for choosing your bonus.
New PLR: Cultivating an Abundance Mindset to Get More of What You Want out of Life
Alice has a new release this week on Cultivating an Abundance Mindset to Get More of What You Want out of Life. It’s on sale through Tuesday, December 14 for only $14.95.
The content includes:
- 4 Cultivating an Abundance Mindset to Get More of What You Want Out of Life Reports
- 4 Detailed Checklists
- 4 Worksheets
- 4 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets
- 4 Course Delivery Emails
- 1 Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in your dashboard on Alice’s site after you purchase.
New PLR: Drop the Sugar PLR
Edith has a new PLR release this week. Drop the Sugar PLR includes 11 long-form articles for $21 through Tuesday, December 14. Edith is a certified PN1-NC or Precision Nutrition Level 1 health and nutrition coach, so she knows what she’s talking about. Article titles include:
- Is Refined Sugar Really More Addictive Than Cocaine?
- Sugar Shock – The Scary Impact of Sugar on Your Body
- Good Health Means Avoiding These 6 Sugars
- How Sugar Talks to Your Brain to Create a Sweet Addiction
- How Sugar Hijacks Your Brain and Holds Your Willpower Hostage
- Remove Sugar From Your Diet to Prevent, and Heal, a Fatty Liver
- 7 Natural Sugar Alternatives for Cooking and Baking
- 7 Sugar Substitutes to Consider (and 7 to Definitely Avoid)
- These 50 Ingredients Are Just Sneaky Ways to Say Sugar
- Why Limiting Sugar Is the Key to Eating Healthy
- Your Love of Sugar Is Natural … But You Can Beat It
I’ll be picking these up to learn from myself, since one of my big health goals is to cut sugar out of my diet completely.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in Warrior Plus after you purchase.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Ends Tonight! The Versatile Vintage Toolkit for Creatives from Design Cuts
New! Cute Animals and Patterns Big Bundle from Creative Fabrica
The Comfort and Joy Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 5 fonts and 34 graphics packs for $29
New! Winter Cute Animals Bundle from Creative Fabrica
New! 10 Free Cultivating an Abundance Mindset Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Blooms and Butterflies Planner from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle. Coupon code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
3 Free Coloring Pages from Ekit Hub
Free PLR Sampler with papers, journal pages, and coloring images from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs
Free 2022 Calendar from Ekit Hub
Free 2022 Pastel Calendar from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle
Pastel Glow Digital Planner (and other freebies) from The Happy Journals Club
Free 5 Pack of Dealing with Negative Thoughts Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Taste Test pack of recipes and photos from Kitchen Bloggers. You get 3 recipes with 22 original food photos.
Christmas Printables Mini Kit from Ekit Hub
7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- New! Winter Gnomes Sublimation Bundle from Creative Fabrica
- New! Jingle Cookies Font from Creative Fabrica
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Vintage Map Backgrounds
- Design Bundles Freebie – Scandinavian Christmas set
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor Flowers and Birds Set
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Lovebird
- Font Bundles Freebie – Candy Christmas Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Palamino Beach Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Nordic Christmas Seamless Patterns
And from me – 5 full page coloring backgrounds for your projects
And that’s it for me this afternoon. I’m going to take a break for a bit and visit with Shaun, and then get down to working on my list for the rest of the afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|