It’s a damp and dreary looking day here in Central Ontario this morning, on what was supposed to be the first day back to work after the holidays for me. Only Shaun announced last night that he and the GF would be here sometime this morning to spend the day with me.
That’s intentional magic at work #1 – I had asked him a few times to please spend at least one day of the holiday with me, and so today is the day since he goes back to work tomorrow! Of course, I was hoping for just some mother & son time, but I didn’t specify that, so I can’t be too surprised that he’s bringing her along with him.
Learned Lesson #1 – Be very specific in what I’m asking for!
My second example is one of those “blow your mind” moments when it hits. As I was writing my goals and intentions yesterday, I had a thought that for one of the things on my list I’d really love to find someone to work with who already had experience doing it.
And when I logged into Facebook last night for the first time in about a week, there was an invitation to be a part of a group doing the very thing I said I want to do!
I think I was tired when I read that message because it didn’t sink in until I was replying to my friend this morning to say yes, I’d love to be a part of it, that I was like “holy s***… that’s the magic!” and I’m still sitting here thinking about how fast this stuff works if you just get out of the way and let it!
One of my intentions for this year is to read more non-fiction. I have a whole shelf of “to be read” books I’ve bought over the past couple of years just waiting to be dug into. But I’m feeling like the first books on my list this year are going to be a re-read of Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert and another round of Julia Cameron’s “The Artist’s Way.”
So, that’s my news for this morning. Here’s what I have for you in the way of deals…
Valentine’s Day Content on Sale
One of the things on my list to get done this week is to add some Valentine’s Day content to my Etsy store. If you’re thinking to do the same thing, I’ve got a coupon for you for 25% off my three Valentine’s Day coloring packs. Use code LOVE2023 to save on these three packages through the end of January:
- 20 Simple Valentine’s Coloring Elements,
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Kit and
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Journals
More Valentine’s Day Content For You
Michelle has a very cute new set of Vintage Shabby Puppy Kitten Journal PLR available this week. It’s on sale for $17 through January 9 when you use coupon code VALENTINE23.
The package includes:
- 6 Journal Covers
- 2 Puppy & Kitten Valentine Trader Cards Sheets
- 6 Journal Paper Pages
- Puppy and Kitten Heart Shaped ephemera
- Puppy and Kitten Tags
- 6 Lined Journal Paper Pages
- Journal Pocket
These would make a great addition to your Etsy or Shopify store, and just in time for Valentine’s Day too!
And, if you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day content I am updating my Low Content Resources for Valentine’s Day page, so that you can find everything you need all in one spot!
Positivity Printables on Sale with My Bonus Workshop
One of my favourite products of 2022 was Amy Harrop’s Positivity Printables training. If you’re not sure what these are they are products like gratitude journals, affirmations coloring pages, habit trackers, vision boards, etc. Anything really that helps people be more positive and improve their lives. This is my all-time favourite content to create and I’ve spent years making planners and journals to serve the personal development niche.
Amy has updated this training to include a 30 Steps to Printable Success guide, and a set of Affirmation Card templates in both Canva and PPT formats.
Here’s what the main guide covers:
- What positivity printables are and why there is such a big market for them.
- The benefits of positivity products according to science.
- How to identify niches with high popularity and low competition.
- How to evaluate your competitors, including tips on evaluating prices, products, and more.
- Step-by-step instructions to create habit trackers, gratitude journals, positivity and affirmation wall art, and vision board printables.
- Advertising best practices and principles for positivity printables.
- How to position your positivity printable products on Etsy and Amazon.
- Outside-the-box ideas to promote your positivity printable products.
- And much, much more!
Get Your Copy Here and use POSITIVE10 to save $10 through January 16.
And now for my bonus – When this was first launched last year, I did a live workshop on how to create products for the positivity printables market. When you purchase through this link and send me your receipt, I will add the replay and associated extras to your account on Ritchie Media. Be sure to include your username on my site along with your receipt so I can add it for you.
Deals Ending Today
Inspire Your Audience from Alice & Trish at Publish For Prosperity is on sale this weekend. This is a whole year’s worth of personal development content that you can use to create a content plan that will see you through 2023. It’s available through Monday, January 2 and you can save $50 when you use coupon code INSPIRE.
The package includes:
- 57-Page 2023 Content Marketing Guide & Planner with Weekly Writing Prompts (PDF – Personal Use Only)
- 15- Page Content Marketing Guide (PDF – Personal Use Only)
- 4 x Personal Development List-Building Bundles (.doc – PLR) – Stress Management, Becoming More Efficient, Mindfulness, Self-Confidence
- 27-Page Canva Lead Magnet Template
- 365 Personal Development Tips:
- BONUS #1: 651 Inspirational Social Media Graphics Graphics
- Bonus #2: 149 Inspirational Quotes
2023 Year of Prompts and Printables from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is available this weekend for only $9.97. The complete package includes:
- 365 Journal Prompts
- 12 Monthly Journals (Editable with Canva)
- 12 Monthly Workbooks (Editable with Canva)
- 250 Unique Affirmations
- Affirmations Card Deck (Editable with Canva)
- 24 Original eCovers (Editable With Canva)
100 Self Help Videos (Volume 6) from Tools for Motivation is on sale now through Monday, January 2. I love these video packages from Justin and his team, and have all of the previous ones. If I didn’t already have access to these, this would be one of those must-buy products for me.
You get 10 videos each on 10 different topics, and each one includes the .mp4 video, PPT slide deck, .mp3 audio file, and .docx transcript. That’s a year’s worth of content if you space it out by publishing 2 videos per week! And the repurposing possibilities are endless with the different formats you get.
The 10 topics include:
- Introducing Strategies For Life Success
- Maintaining Remote Connections
- The Power Of Journaling
- The Power Of Imagination
- Mastering Creating Self-Motivation
- How To Stop Seeking Validation
- Unwind And Break Free From Stress
- Learn To Embrace Your Imperfections
- Transform Your Life By Creating Self-Care Habits
- Tips For Escaping Your Comfort Zone
Content Accelerators Year End Bundle Sale Catherine is having a semi-retirement sale on all of her KDP and Printables templates from 2020 and 2021. Some of these may return at a later day, but they will no longer be available after January 2 in their current form. Right now you can grab the whole bundle for only $57. The bundle includes:
- No Content Starter Pack #1 ($27)
- Habit Tracker Assets ($17)
- Self Care Printables ($10)
- Planner Vol I Modern Elegant ($17)
- Affinity Notebook Templates ($20)
- Meal Planner Template ($17)
- Low Content Starter Kit ($27)
- Recipe Journal Templates ($17)
- Planner Bundle ($24)
- Mix n’ Match Planner ($37)
- Affinity Work Life Printables
- Modern Design ($27)
- Vintage Floral ($27)
- Dot Grid ($20)
- Kindergarten Sight Word Printables ($27)
- Paper & Pencil Games Printables ($27)
- Christian Gratitude Journal ($20)
- Budget Printables ($27)
- Undated Weekly Planner-Mandala Coloring ($37)
If you work in Affinity Publisher, this a great collection to add to your templates and product creation assets.
Abundance Mindset Printable Mega Bundle from Roxy is on sale this week through Monday, January 2. Use code MANIFEST40 to save 40% on the main offer and the first OTO. The main offer includes:
- Manifestation Journal Workbook Printable
- 5 x Print on Demand Graphics
- 5 x Journal Cover Designs
- 2 x Journal Interiors
- 5 x Editable Pinterest Pins, Instagram and Facebook Posts
- 5 x Card Deck Designs
- 5 x Sticker Designs
- 5 x Ready Made Coloring Pages
- ALL WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE!
Quirky Best Year Yet Printable Planner from Jan at Simple Happiness is on sale this week. Last week, Jan released the digital version of this planner and had requests for the printable version, so this is it! There are over 60 unique pages and it comes in both PowerPoint and Canva formats for easy editing. Use coupon code BYYPRINTABLE to get it for $17 through Monday, January 2.
Love Watercolor AI Cliparts from Virginie at Oxyp PLR Design – includes 120 images, and 24 watercolor backgrounds that come with an MRR license so that you can use them in your own PLR projects. Use coupon code LOWACA50 to save 50% through Monday, January 2.
That’s it for me today. I think I’ll make a cup of tea and read a bit before deciding what to tackle next. It’s wonderful to have everything on my list for today crossed off already, because now I can work on the fun stuff for a few hours this evening!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|