If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s shaping up to be another hot and humid summer day here in Central Ontario. I’m hoping that it cools off a bit by the time I head for the golf course later.
This is a jam-packed round up for you because in addition to all the normal Sunday goodies, I want to share a few ideas for using 2021 planners and calendars even this late in the year.
So, let’s dive right in.
Today’s Read: There’s a Lot of Life Left in 2021 Planners and Calendars.
With my 2021 Planner Retirement Sale going on right now, I’ve had a few questions about why anyone would want 2021 dated content at this late date. So, I’ve come up with a few ideas for what you can do with these kits.
Idea #1 – The easiest thing you can do is create “end the year” planners out of the last three months. One of my best KDP sellers is a 3-month planner, so I know people buy them especially now if they’re planning on finishing the year strong. All that takes is extracting the October, November, and December pages, putting them in a new document and slapping a new cover on it.
Idea #2 – Update the dates to 2022 and you have a whole new set of planners and calendars.
Idea #3 – Most of my planner kits include extra pages like to-do lists, contact pages and journal pages. Extract those and create new planners. You’d be surprised at how well list books sell. You could take the to-do list page from any one of these kits and replicate it 52 times with different backgrounds – did I mention that most of these kits also come with extra digital papers so you can easily change the look and feel? – and offer it as a weekly to-do list planner.
Idea #4 – The same goes for the calendar kits – you can easily remove the 2021 calendars and replace them with 2022 versions. Use a tool like Di’s PowerPoint Calendar Creator to make it easy.
Idea #5 – This one is for the Coloring Calendars package. You can easily change out the calendars here too. Separate them into single pages and sell them as one-month printable calendar pages. (You could really do that with any of the products included in this sale). Or change the pictures as well for other coloring images and create a whole range of products.
Idea #6 – In the add-on packs, there are undated planners as well as dated ones and those are basically evergreen products that you could sell without ever having to update them. Just use the included digital papers to create different versions and you’ve got a whole new product line.
Idea #7 – And finally, if you’re feeling inspired and motivated you could create digital versions to sell as well.
I hope that gives you some ideas on how to use all the content that’s available to you. You can check out my 2021 Planner Retirement Sale here and save 60% on all the content on the page from now through August 10 with coupon code 60OFF2021.
And now, here’s the rest of your Sunday roundup…
Ruthie’s Top Picks:
Pick #1 – Mel’s 2021-2022 18-month Digital Planner – I’m excited about this for a couple of reasons. First, because I’ve recently made the switch from a paper-based planner to a digital one for my own planning needs. And second, because having made that switch from a consumer point of view, I can see the profit-potential from a vendor viewpoint too. (Details and coupon code in the Low Content Resources section)
Pick #2 – Lynette’s 30-Days To Better Self-Care Habits – I’ll be picking this up to use for myself as well as to create products to sell. Self-care is such an important part of our lives and it’s one that I think as entrepreneurs we tend to put on the back burner. (Sale and coupon details in the Low Content Resources section)
Pick #3 – Alice & Yusef’s Visualizing Success Printables – I love these ekits that Alice and Yusef put together. You can do so much with them, and they are going to play a big part in getting my Etsy store ready for Q4. (Sale details in the Low Content Resources section)
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here are the active bonuses for this week:
- PLR of theMonth Club – 18-month 2021-2022 Digital Planner
- Thrive Anywhere – 30 Day Self Care Habits Journal
- Ekit Hub – Visualizing Success Printables
- Niche Starter Packs – Procrastination Planner and Printables
- Health and Wellness PLR – Anniversary Sale
- Color Monthly – Baby Bump Mega Package
- PLR Beach – Precious Puppy Training Planner
- PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- Amy Harrop – Que Content Composer
Last Day for These Deals
Anniversary Sale on Now at Health and Wellness PLR
One of my favorite content creators is Jennifer Andersen at Health and Wellness PLR and she is celebration her 5-year anniversary in business! Today’s also the last day to use the yay5years coupon at Health and Wellness PLR to get 55% off all regularly priced products.
Jennifer has also released a new pack every day this week:
Tuesday – Journaling for Health ($7 this week) includes Report – ‘Journaling for Health’, 5 Articles About Journaling for Health, 25 Journal Prompts, Journal (Canva, made from the prompts), 2 eCovers (Canva)
Wednesday – Healthy Travel Tips ($6 this week) includes an 11-page, 2,845 word report and and a Canva cover.
Thursday – Getting Back on Track bundle with articles, journal, journal prompts, Instagram carousel, and ecover for only $7
Friday – Foods for Gut Health – Free this weekend (until Monday morning)
Saturday – At-Home Fitness Tips – Only $6 Until Monday
Bonus Offer: Spend $25 or more at Jenn’s site and qualify to choose your own bonus. Email me your receipts and I will send you back the claim instructions.
Coach Glue’s Weekend Special on their Dream Life Journal that ends today. You can save 50% with promo code 50 through midnight tonight.
Jenn has put her Vintage Mobile Homes coloring pages on sale for only $10 this weekend when you use coupon code VINTAGE through July 25. You get 10 coloring pages in JPG and PDF formats.
Carmen has a new set of Digital Paper Mockups available as a Canva Template this week. You get 40 different layouts for promoting your digital paper packs. Use coupon code PAPERMOCKUP19 to pay only $19 through Sunday, July 25.
Teresa at Zen PLR has a new set of Motivation Coloring Pages for you if you like coloring pages geared toward the personal development niche. You get 25 motivation quotes as lineart that you can easily add patterns and other designs to in order to create your own unique coloring pages. Use coupon code motivation to save $10 through Sunday, July 25.
Low Content Resources
New Digital Planners: 18-month 2021-22 Digital Planner from Mel
Melody has finally released the long awaited 2021-2022 Digital Planner in an all new design. You get a complete hyperlinked digital planner in one of Mel’s gorgeous custom designs, along with extra backgrounds and drag and drop templates for creating your own pages. You can pick your copy up for a steal when you use coupon code 2022LAUNCH through July 29. Mel’s also going to do a live workshop to show you how to customize these!
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on Mel’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: 30-Days To Better Self-Care Habits
Lynette has released a new 30 Days to Better Self-Care Habits package that includes a journal and action plan. This is a month-long daily plan to help people form positive self-care habits that will last a lifetime so they can achieve a better balance between the demands of their work and life. It includes steps to help them reflect, let go of negative things and includes activities that bring them joy and so much more.
Use coupon code 30DSELF to save $50% through Tuesday, July 27.
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Visualizing Success Printables
Alice and Yusef over at Ekit Hub have a new huge printables pack on Visualizing Success available this weekend. The kit includes:
- 10 Product Templates – create t-shirts, mugs, notebooks, stickers, towels, phone cases and more (.png / PSD)
- 10 Coloring Pages – coloring is a hit with children and adults alike. Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (.png / PSD 2550 x 3300 px)
- 100-Page Success Journal – comes with the Ecover Set. There are two 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 365-Day Planner – comes with the Ecover Set. There are two 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 36-Card Printable Card Deck – done-for-you and completely customizable
- Bonus #1: The Top Product Dropshippers with tips on creating and selling your own products.
- Bonus #2: Print on Demand Profits Guide: Cut your learning curve with our easy-to-follow 4-step system on profiting from print on demand products.
- Bonus #3: 3 Planner Templates, 3 Journal Templates, Planner Creation Checklist and Journal Creation Checklist
Pick up your copy here for only $14.95 this weekend
Or try before you buy with this free sample kit
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on the Ekit Hub site after you purchase.
New Coloring Pages: Baby Bump Mega Sale with Bonus
Rayven is having a Mega Sale on her Baby Bump Coloring Pages this week. You get a huge bundle of pages including the Full Color Pregnancy Planner, Baby Got Back Coloring Pages, and Breast is Best Coloring Pages. During the sale you can pick up all 69 pages for only $27 (reg. $103.50) through Monday, July 26.
This product qualifies for bonuses. You’ll find the Choose Your Own Bonus Instructions link waiting for you in your members area on Rayven’s site.
New Printable Planner: Precious Puppy Training Planner
Becky has a cute new Precious Puppy Training Planner available this week. It comes with 42 pages including:
- 12-month planner
- Vaccination tracker
- Grooming tracker
- Journal pages
- And more…
Check it out here and use coupon code PUPPYPOWER to save $10 through Monday, July 26.
This product qualifies a bonus. You’ll find the Choose Your Own Bonus Instructions link waiting for you in your members area on Becky’s site.
New Printables: Procrastination Planner and Printables
April at Niche Starter Packs has a new Procrastination Planner and Printables package out this week. In the main offer ($27) you get the planner, affirmations, digital paper backgrounds, digital stickers, and printables.
There are also several add-on and upgrade offers for more journals, printables, and written content.
This offer qualifies for bonuses. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on April’s site after you purchase.
Faith’s $5 Retirement Sale Continues: Glitter and Gold 2021 Calendar
Faith has a new $5 sale available on her Glitter and Gold 2021 Calendar for today and tomorrow. You can grab this planner for only $5 with coupon code GLITTER5.
New Printables: Family Reunion Planner and Awards Templates
Michelle at PLR Niche always comes up with the coolest ideas. This week she has two new products for you related to the Family Reunion niche.
Product #1 – Family Reunion Planner – includes 26 pages with everything you need to put together a family reunion. Use coupon code FAMILY 25 to save 25% through July 31.
Product #2 – Awards Family Reunion Template – includes 26 awards pages for things like Family Storyteller, Family Movie Star, Best Dessert, Biggest Little Helper, etc. Use coupon code AWARDS5 to save $5 through July 31
New Printables: Work From Home Planner from Jan
Jan has a new Work at Home Planner available this week. It includes 29 unique pages in 2 sizes and comes in both Canva and PPT formats. Use coupon code ATHOME to pay only $12.95 through July 27.
New PLR: Creative Intelligence
Sajan and Justin have a new PLR package on Creative Intelligence out this weekend and you can pick up the main offer for only $9.95 during the launch. This is a biz-in-a-box style product that covers:
- What creative intelligence really is and the 5 traits that you must develop to be a master of creativity!
- 8 benefits of being more creative that will have you chomping at the bit to get started with boosting your creativity levels!
- The reasons why you can learn to be creative again – it is never a case of you are either creative or you are not!
- 6 things that you must do to develop a creative mindset that will change your existing habits and enable you to be creative whenever you want!
- 6 essential steps that you have to take to be sure that you prepare yourself properly to get the best creative results – you will not believe how easy these are!
- A creativity tool that is so powerful and so easy to master that you will want to start using it immediately!
- 5 proven techniques that you can easily implement to make the best possible start with your creativity journey!
- 5 incredibly powerful creativity techniques that you can learn and implement very quickly to supercharge your creativity!
- 4 creativity killers that you absolutely must avoid – most people do not know that these things will total stifle your creativity!
- 8 best practices that you have to follow to ensure that you provide your creativity with a massive boost!
New PLR: Power of Peacefulness
Jonathan has a new PLR pack on the Power of Peacefulness available this weekend. You can pick up the main offer of 15 long articles for under $10 through Monday, July 26. (It is on a dimesale and the price was at $8.37 when I checked just now.) Article titles include:
- 5 ways to avoid overthinking (851 words)
- 10 ways to practice peace (885 words)
- Be at peace with the past (947 words)
- Create an environment of peace in your life problems(1006 words)
- Cultivate an attitude of peace and calm (956 words)
- Stop worrying about what others think (806 words)
- How to develop inner tranquility (813 words)
- How to wake up peacefully in the morning (931 words)
- Introspection The Key To Inner Peace(998 words)
- No one else is responsible for your happiness (998 words)
- Peace affirmations that work (905 words)
- Say NO to some things (899 words)
- The benefits of using peaceful language (847 words)
- The Power of Peacefulness (976 words)
- The virtue of peacefulness (998 words)
New PLR: Blog Posts and Emails Bundle from Content Sparks
Sharyn at Content Sparks has a new set of Blog Posts and Emails available this weekend. This set includes 5 different article packs and you can purchase them separately or grab the bundle of all 5 for only $47. Topics covered include:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Design
- E-Commerce Copywriting
- Think Like a CEO
New PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have a few new releases this month:
Storytelling to Increase Audience Engagement – includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, eBook/Workbook – Use coupon code STORY to save $40.
Social Media Strategies for Business – includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JULY21 to save $10.
Living in the Sandwich Generation includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JULY21 to save $10.
Low Impact Exercise that Yields High Results includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JULY21 to save $10.
Healthier Social Media for the Entire Family – includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, eBook/Workbook – Use coupon code SOCMEDIA to save $40.
Existing PLR Content Deal: Marketing Content from Tiff
Tiffany has another huge bundle of content available this week. She has put together 61 packs of Marketing PLR from her store for only $47 (reg. $1062.50 if purchased separately). This is the first of two marketing bundles she’s putting together, and you can see everything that’s included here:
Existing Content Deals from Tiffany
Tiff has several huge bundles of existing content that are available at a fraction of the regular price if purchased separately. Bundles include:
- Health and Wellness PLR Bundle – 67 packs for existing content ($1087.50 if purchased separately) for only $37.
- Dating and Relationship – 38 packages ($496.50 if sold separately) for only $27.
- Coffee PLR – 5 packs ($131 if purchased separately) for only $12
- Pet PLR 18 packs for only $17
- Anti-Aging PLR Content – 24 packs ($524 if bought separately) for only $27
- Self Help, Personal Development and Success Content – 51 packs (over $1500 if purchased separately) for only $77 right now
- Stress, Panic, Anxiety and Depression – 33 packs ($677 if purchased separately) for only $37.
- Debt, Credit, Money and Savings – 22 packs for $12
Tools and Training
Amy Smereck’s Flash Birthday Bash
Amy’s celebrating her birthday by giving you 55% off all of her courses and products (except subscriptions) when you use coupon code BIRTHDAY55 through July 27.
If you haven’t seen any of Amy’s work she creates training and info products for content creators, and has participated in a few of my bundle sales. Check out her site here and see if there’s anything that catches your eye.
New Training: Affinity Publisher
Jayne at Sylverzone Printables has a new training course available on Affinity Publisher. I bought the course for myself but haven’t really gone through it yet. There are six modules that cover everything from a basic overview of the program to how to create a coloring book for sale. I’m really excited to go through this and learn. Maybe one day I can actually get rid of my Adobe subscription if the Affinity software works out for what I do.
Check out Jayne’s training here and use coupon code RUTH40 to save through July 26.
Existing Product on Sale: Que Content Composer from Amy Harrop
I’m not sure how I missed Amy’s email on this but she has put her popular Que Content Composer on sale until the end of July. Use coupon code QUECONT to save $10 through July 31.
Que Content Composer is a nifty little tool that allows you to create question and prompt based content with just a few clicks. It makes creating things like prompt journals super easy because not only does Amy provide you with tons of content to choose from, you can also upload your own prompts and other content. And, she’s updated it for this re-release with:
- 500 new journal prompts and 4 new categories
- More fonts added for greater creativity
- Margin flexibility to make formatting easier
- Increased writing lines (one of our most requested features)
Check it out here and see what you think.
There are also three additional offers after you purchase:
DFY QuePrompt Templates (OTO #1): 60 Templates in PPT and Word for Journals, Worksheets, Checklists and More.
DFY QuePrompt Content (OTO #2): Massive bank of white-Label articles for QueContent Composer, plus Print Publishing Training Pack and exclusive tutorial on using PLR with QueContent Composer.
Content Creation Quickstart (OTO #3): Content creation quickstart. Detailed 76 video product creation training.
This product qualifies for a bonuses. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF in your Zaxaa account after you purchase.
New Mastermind: Creative Business Academy
Di has just launched her Creative Business Academy and I’ve signed up for the Mastermind option myself! There are two separate streams – the Creative stream includes all her design-related trainings, and the Entrpreneur stream covers all her business related trainings. In the Mastermind option you get both streams plus an additional mastermind webinar every month.
Check it out here if you want to take your creative business to the next level.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF on Di’s site after you sign up.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Vintage Lover’s Creative Arsenal
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
The Sticker Bundle from Design Bundles – 25 packs of sticker images for $15
School Glorious School Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 18 fonts and 21 graphics packs for $17
Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
The Spectacular July Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 22 font families and 22 graphics packs for $29
The Freebie Section
New! Free Visualizing Success Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Build Yourself and Others Up PLR from Tools for Motivation (ends Friday, July 23)
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Girl Planner Clipart Leopard Print from Creative Fabrica
- Better Brush Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Cralione Script Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Scandinavian Garden Fun Ink Creator
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – 38 Tie Dye Digital Papers
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – Loveline Font
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Second Fairytale Bundle
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Sunset Glitter Digital Papers
This Week’s Reads
Tuesday – A Few Tips for Repurposing Your Content
What’s Coming Next Week
It’s going to be a busy week with getting the final details of the bundle sale put together. Plus I go for my second covid shot tomorrow morning so I’m really hoping that it all goes smoothly. I don’t have time to be sick this week!
Monday, Justin is releasing the fourth set of self-help video content, and Shaun and Cally have a new PLR release as well. Both of these will qualify for bonuses.
Tuesday, Rayven is releasing a new coloring planner and there will be a bonus for that one as well. Becky’s got a new planner coming on Tuesday as well.
Thursday, Roxy has a huge printable pack for you and the 3rd Annual Low Content Birthday Bash starts!
And that’s about all I know of for sure right now but there will no doubt be more coming.
And that’s your Sunday Roundup for this week. I’m off to find some breakfast and then work on the bundle pages until it’s time to go golfing.
Enjoy the rest of your day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|