And Happy Labour Day Weekend if you’re celebrating!
Are you doing anything fun this weekend? Hit reply and let me know!
I’ve been having a quiet weekend so far, but it’s been a really good one for getting things done. And this morning I had one of those seriously affirming moments that showed me I’m on the right track toward achieving my goals this year! Yes, I’ll have to work hard (and smart), and yes, I’ll really have to push myself out of my comfort zone but as I wrote over on my blog this morning… it’s time.
This afternoon I’m going to take myself over to the zoo and walk around a bit and listen to the band concert. My brother sent me a photo of my music teacher yesterday, announcing that she’s retiring from the concert band we both joined as teenagers. So I’m feeling a little nostalgic about that, even though I haven’t been home or seen her in years.
But before I head out, I have lots of goodies to share with you today, starting with…
Creative Repurposing On Sale!
Save 50% on the full course through Tuesday, September 6 with code LABOURDAY50 – This is my flagship course and includes 10 modules covering just about everything you can do with PLR coloring pages. The 10 modules are:
- Module 1 – Where to find images you can legally use
- Module 2: Creating new images from existing ones
- Module 3: Working with lineart and patterns
- Module 4: Creating journal templates with your new images
- Module 5: Repurposing your coloring images as book covers
- Module 6: Repurposing your coloring images on POD products
- Module 7: Repurposing clipart into lineart
- Module 8: Using mandala maker software to create images you can repurpose
- Module 9: Repurposing Kid’s Coloring Packs for the Adult Market
- Module 10: Creating Digital Papers out of Black and White Patterns
Note: If you already own Creative Repurposing 2020 or earlier versions, there’s no need to purchase again. You will be grandfathered in to the new platform when we move.
And now, here are my top picks for this week…
Top Picks This Week
Pick #1 – Succeed With Seasonal Printables from Amy Harrop
I’ve been waiting not so patiently to share this with you, and it’s finally time. Amy Harrop has just released her newest training – Succeed with Seasonal Printables. It’s no secret that people buy around seasonal themes. Just think about how much money people spend around Christmas, Back to School, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, etc. As Amy says, “Just think of all the hoopla surrounding the return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes every autumn.”
And just to prove her point… I bought pumpkin spice creamer for my coffee last night!
In this new training, Amy covers:
- How to identify easy, profitable seasonal and holiday niches and understand what consumers want.
- Multiple marketplaces where seasonal printables are being sold by the thousands.
- Highlights for each of the four quarters of every year — in demand niches and products that bring back customers year after year
- How to harness superior SEO to bring customers to your listings in droves.
- Done-for-you seasonal product templates…simply modify and sell.
- the insider strategies behind sales, coupon codes and promos to promote your seasonal printables
- And much more!
It’s the perfect time for this, as we’re all getting ready to ramp up for Q4. I picked up the front end and first upsell, and will be starting to work on going through it all tonight!
Get your copy here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/amyh-seasonal-printables
Last Day for Launch Pricing! Pick #2 – 340 Affirmations for Emotional Health PLR from JR Lang (Launch Price Ends Sunday, September 4)
JR Lang has a new package that is perfect for the self-help niche and for creating printables from. 340 Affirmations for Emotional Health includes 17 topics with 20 affirmations each along with, a report, guided meditations, articles, and a 7-day newsletter series. The content covers:
- 20 Affirmations – Develop Emotional Health – 286 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Contentment – 312 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Hope – 247 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Joy – 244 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Optimism And Anticipation For A Positive Future – 231 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Emotional Regulation – 215 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Expressing My Emotions – 221 Words
- 20 Affirmations – My Feelings Matter – 225 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Getting In Touch With My Emotions – 329 Words
- 20 Affirmations – I Am Aware Of My Feelings – 262 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Open Open Your Heart – 292 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Process Difficult Emotions – 339 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Stop Fearing Your Emotions – 277 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Feel Joy And Happiness – 329 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Tame Anger – 320 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Tune Into Your Emotions – 276 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Welcome Your Emotions – 299 Words
Pick #3 – 12 Canva Templates to Make Fillable from Sasha
Sasha at Your Frugal Friend has created a new set of Canva Templates that you can use to create fillable PDFs. I’m really looking forward to creating products from these to add to my new shop! The templates include:
- Puppy Profile
- Screen Time Checklist
- Daily Schedule
- Birth Plan & Hospital Bag Checklist
- Travel Packing List
- Weekly Daycare Menu
- Menu Planner and Grocery List
- Summer Bucket List
- Find the Guest Bingo
- Cleaning Checklist
- Password Tracker
- Invoice Template
You also get 9 listing images you can use to sell your products more quickly.
It’s on sale right now for only $19.
Weekend Sales On Now
4 Weeks to a More Confident YouFrom Alice and Trish at Publish for Prosperity is on sale for only $14.95 this weekend (reg. $47).
- 4 Confidence Boosting Reports
- 4 Detailed Checklists
- 4 Worksheets
- 4 Professionally Designed Ecover Sets
- 4 Course Delivery Emails
- 1 Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
Lynette’s Surprise Labour Day Weekend Sale – When you purchase 1 product at full price, you can save 50% on the remaining items in your cart. The only catch is that it must all be in one order. No coupons needed, discounts will be applied at checkout.
Check out the Thrive Anywhere shop here: https://ritchiemedia.ca/ta-main-shop
Becky’s Labor Day Sale – Save 40% sitewide through Monday, September 5 with code LD40
Piggy Makes Bank Labor Day Sale – Save 50% with code LABORDAY through Monday, September 5.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the list of all available products
- Choose all your products
- Checkout with coupon code LABORDAY to get your discount.
Free Wellness Habits PLR from Health and Wellness PLR. Comes with an 8 page report, 50 journal prompts, a journal, a workbook, and 3 eCovers. Get yours here
Inky Deals Labor Day Sale – Save 40% Sitewide through September 6 with coupon code LABOR40
From Nicole at Content Drafts – Save $10 on her Write It! Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling pack with coupon code JOURNAL
From Jamie at Fourth Dimension Planners – The End of Summer Blowout Sale! Save 50% on all products (excluding bundles) through Monday, September 5 with code BLOWSUMMER50
Deals Ending Today
Grandmother Coloring Packs from Maureen on sale this weekend. Save 15 per pack – no coupon required through September 4. See them here
Flash Sale from Melissa – 7-Day Offer Creation Map
From now through Sunday night, you can save 75% on Melissa’s 7-Day Offer Creation Plan with promo code 75. Choose from either the personal use or resell rights versions.
See everything that’s included here: https://ritchiemedia.ca/tfb-7day-offer-creation
Habit Trackers Bundle with PLR from Fran at The Happy Journals Club. The bundle includes 85 different trackers including:
- 19 Weekly and Monthly Trackers
- 16 Yearly or Challenge Trackers
- 10 Career and Business Trackers
- 10 Finance Trackers
- 10 Mood Trackers
- 20 Self-Care and Sleep Trackers
- Three years of Drop-in Mini-Calendars (2021, 2022, and 2023) – I’m going to update these to add 2024 very soon – you’ll get the updates
- Drop-in Progress Bars
- All Fonts Used
Use coupon code FRIDAYFUN to save $15 – See them here
Low Content Resources
New Printables: Watercolor Faith Planner
Carmen has released a new Watercolor Faith Planner in both printable and digital formats this weekend. It includes 36 unique Faith Planner template to help your audience to grow their spirtual journey with a faith planner, prayer journal, devotion journal and sermon notes. Choose from:
Printable only – Code FAITH10 saves $10 through Monday, September 5
Printable/Digital Bundle – Code FAITH20 saves $20 through Monday, September 5
New Planners – Fit4Life Planner
Sue has a new Fit4Life Planner available this weekend. It comes in 3 options
- Printables pack
- 2 Digital versions – single page and double page layouts
- Combo with all three.
Use coupon code FIT4LIFE to save through Tuesday, September 6. (coupon should automatically show up on the checkout page)
New Coloring and Activity Pages: Hectic Halloween
Marlene has a new Halloween Coloring Bundles that includes 2 packs for $17.00. The Coloring and Activities Pack includes:
- 24 Print Ready Coloring Pages
- 20 Ready to color Editable Halloween Images
- 20 Backgrounds (10 Without Borders/10 With Borders)
- 50 Ready To Color & Play Paper Games:
- 20 x Hangman, 20 Tic-Tac-Toe, 20 Mazes
The second pack is a Scissor Skills Pack that includes 60 ready to colour and images, and 60 full colour images.
You can mix and match pages from the two packs to create your own coloring and activity books for the lucrative Halloween Season.
New Coloring Pages: Mix & Match Dogs Content
Rayven has released her newest Mix and Match Coloring Pages, and the subject of this first collections is… Dogs! There are three options available ranging in price from $27 to $97 – no coupons required. The content includes:
- 50-pg Dog Gone It Coloring Pages
- 10-pg Zen Dogs Coloring Pages
- 5-pack Dog Gone It Covers
- 36-ct Puppy Love Inspiration Cards – B&W
- 36-ct Puppy Love Inspiration Cards – Color
- 29-pg Dog Care Coloring Planner – B&W
- 29-pg Dog Care Planner – Color
New Printable: Honeybee Farming Planner
Di has a new Honeybee Farming Planner available this week. Use code HONEY20 to save 20% through Monday, September 5.
The bundle includes:
- PowerPoint Print Planner in 3 sizes
- PowerPoint GoodNotes Layout Planner with linked tabs
- 10 Digital Interior and Front Covers (PNG)
- 10 Print Covers (JPG)
- 25 Color Co-ordinated Digital Papers 12×12 (PNG)
- 600+ Matching Stickers (PNG)
- 25 Clipart (PNG)
Or you can choose the print or digital versions on their own.
New Video PLR from Charles: Audacity Tutorial Videos
Charles has released a new set of video PLR tutorials. This week’s topic is Audacity. The package includes:
- 20 High Quality over the Shoulder Videos
- 20 Companion Audios
- Machine Transcripts
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Page and Thank You Page
- Sales Video and Script/Outline
New Business PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
How to Generate Endless Content Ideas – Includes 10 Articles, 10 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, eBook/Workbook. Use coupon code CONTENTIDEAS to save $10 through Monday, September 5.
Using Content Marketing in Your Marketing Strategy – Includes 10 Articles, 10 Emails, and 10 Social Media Posts. Use coupon code CONTENTIDEAS to save $10 through Monday, September 5.
Free – Creating a Content Strategy to Grow Your Business – includes 7 articles and 7 emails
New Content from Passion for PLR
Anxiety Content Kit – includes 20 affirmations, 10 canva templates, photos, epic blog post, self-survey, and 30 social media posts. Use coupon code BREATHESEPT to save 50% through September.
Reiki Epic Content Kit – includes 40 affirmations, 10 canva templates, photos, epic blog post, 5 shorter posts, self-survey, and 35 social messages. Use coupon code HEALSEPT to save through September.
New PLR – Cutting Operational Costs For Your Business
Kevin Fahey has released a new pack of IM Checklists PLR and this one is all about Cutting Operational Costs For Your Business. It includes 18 checklists that cover topics such as:
- Checklist 1 – Analyzing Financial Information
- Checklist 2 – Lowering Business Financial Expenditures
- Checklist 3 – Creating A Minimized But Workable Budget
- Checklist 4 – Separating And Reducing Personal Expenses
- Checklist 5 – Establishing A Winning Leverage Strategy
- Checklist 6 – Outsourcing And Adopting Remote Work
- Checklist 7 – Increasing Business Cash Flow
- Checklist 8 – Application Of Modern Marketing Methods
- Checklist 9 – Reducing Recurring Costs By Going Paperless
- Checklist 10 – Cutting Down On Production Costs
- Checklist 11 – Cutting Down Bills And Travel Expenditures
- Checklist 12 – Purchasing Refurbished Equipment Locally
- Checklist 13 – Automating Tasks That Are Time-Consuming
- Checklist 14 – Eliminating Expenses On Unused Services And Downgrading To Free Versions
- Checklist 15 – Reducing Business Requirements
- Checklist 16 – Restructuring And Eliminating Programs (That Are Less Effective)
- Checklist 17 – Adopting Eco-friendly Measures
- Checklist 18 – Considering Location
Tools & Training
Free! 30 Fillable Printable Product Ideas To Sell
Sasha has a free PDF with 30 Fillable Product Ideas to help you make more money.
Grab your freebie here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/yff-30-fillable-product-ideas and then put these to good use with Lori’s Listing Challenge!
Lori’s September Listing Challenge is Open…
If you want to get a jump on getting things ready for Q4, Lori is hosting her September Listing Challenge again, and it’s free to join. Registration ends September 6, and the challenge starts on September 1.
I’ve already signed up! Will you join me?
New Training: Procreate Lettering For Beginners
Design Cuts has just released a new masterclass on Procreate Lettering for Beginners. I’m signing up for this one for sure because learning how to do lettering was on my “Things to Learn” list for this year. It includes over 4 hours of training with 4 different lettering experts, and they will cover the fundamentals of letters, composition, brush lettering and decoration.
It’s on sale right now for only $29 – https://ritchiemedia.ca/dc-procreate-lettering-training
Email Practice Club
So, it’s one thing for me to teach about list building, but when it comes to actually writing emails that are more than laundry lists, I fall a little short. So I’m very happy to announce that my friend and former coach, Angela Wills has just launched her Email Practice Club. Each month, you get email prompts, a live training, and a live Q and A session for $25/month. You can also choose the annual option if you prefer that.
Creating Coloring Pages in Affinity Designer
The Creating a Coloring Book with Affinity Designer course from my friend Kerie Hinchliffe is a good one for you if you’re wanting to create your own images for your coloring books. I’ve gotten through the first module where she goes through where to find images, and what file types to look for. I’ve also got through pieces of the second module where she talks about the parts of Affinity Designer we’ll be using in the rest of the course. I really like how clearly Kerie explains everything and even though I’ve used Designer for a few things, I’m learning a lot in this course that’s going to help me with publishing my own coloring books down the road.
Check it out here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/dcb-coloring-books-affinity
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Design Bundles Plus Membership
This Weekend Only – Mini Bundle Sale at The Hungry Jpeg (ends Monday, Sept. 5)
Ends in 2 Days! The Ultimate Font Fanatics Toolkit from Design Cuts
New! Pretty Graphics Bundle Vol. 4 from Design Bundles
Cute Alphabet Unicorn from Creative Fabrica
Garden Flowers Watercolour Clip Art from Creative Fabrica
Autumn Leaves Sublimation Design Bundle from Creative Fabrica
One Line Art Bundle from Creative Fabrica
New! The Abstract and Line Art Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
New! Olga Koelschs Whole Store Fall Fiesta Bundle at The Hungry Jpeg – use code SGSEP to save an extra 20%
The Back To School Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
The Autumn Splendor Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
New! Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
From Cindy – The Ultimate List of Opt-In Incentive Ideas to Feed Your Funnels
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
Free Graphics Packs
New! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Delicate Paper Textures
New! The Free Watercolor Bundle Vol II from Design Bundles
Design Bundles Freebie of the Week
The Free Canva Template Bundle
Halloween Digital Scrapbooking Kit
New! Hungry Jpeg Freebie of the Week – Life of a Dog Watercolor Elements
New! Free Font Bundle Vol. III from Font Bundles
Free Font Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
Memori Font from Creative Fabrica
Merlina Monogram Font from Creative Fabrica
New! Smallburg Font from Creative Fabrica
Holiday Script Font from Creative Fabrica
Creative Vibes Font from The Hungry Jpeg
What’s Coming Next Week
I don’t have a whole lot scheduled for this week as far as new releases go. I do know that Alice and Lynette will both have new products out on Thursday. And on Wednesday, I’ll be putting the Christmas and New Years Holiday packs on sale for the weekend. I think Mel might be launching her new planners toward the end of the week too, but I’ll know more for sure in a day or too.
That’s it for me this afternoon… I’m off to the zoo to listen to some good jazz, and take myself out for dinner.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|