And Happy December! Can you believe it’s December already? I have no idea where October and November went… it seems like they were “blink and you’ll miss it” months!
It’s definitely December here in Central Ontario. There’s snow on the ground and it’s dark when I wake up in the mornings. My Happy Light has been getting a real workout this week so far!
So, now that the Black Friday craziness is over, it’s time to gear up for the holidays and try and get back to a normal routine at least a little. As far as this newsletter goes, that means getting back to adding helpful content for you as well as your daily deals roundup. I’ve been doing most of the blogging over at UsePLR.com and I’m enjoying it a lot, so will definitely be starting to get my own blog sorted out and add more content there as well for you.
I had hoped to have a new article series started for you today, but the landlord has been in and out of here all day driving me crazy while they try to find the source of a leak from upstairs. So I’m running behind on just about everything today.
Here’s what I have for you…
Events on Now!
It’s time for all kinds of gifts and goodies this month! Starting with one from me and my fellow Diva friends…
The Digital Divas Advent Calendar!
Me and my diva friends – Melody Wigdahl, Jan Small, Stephanie Hansen, and Helen Ross – have put together an extra special Advent Calendar for you.
Each day in December through the 24th, a new deal will be revealed that’s offered by one of us. It might be a freebie, or it might be a discount.
Then on the 25th, there will be an extra special deal from all of us!
Once a deal is revealed, it will only be available for that day, so be sure to get them each day while you can. Generally the new deal will be revealed — and the previous day’s deal retired — by around 10am US Eastern each morning.
Christmas Advent Calendar from Sue, Di & Friends
Sue and Di are back with their annual advent calendar today as well. They’re kicking things of with a 50% discount on Sue’s PowerPoint course. This is the course that many of us used to get started created planners and journals in PowerPoint.
For today only you can save 50% with coupon code ADVENT21 – check it out here
Best Year Yet Giveaway
The Best Year Yet Giveaway opened officially today, and includes over 40 gifts from such well-known people as Stu McLaren, Molly Mahoney, Lisa Sasevich, Milana Leshinsky, Marisa Murgatroyd. Mel and I combined on a gift for you here too!
Coach Glue’s 12 Days of Deals
Melissa and Nicole have brought back their popular 12 Days of Deals promotion for this month. Today’s deal is $220 off their “Rock the ‘Gram! How to Use Instagram to Get Seen & Get Clients” DFY content with promo code 2021
The training covers:
- Lesson 1: Create a Cohesive Feed That’s Irresistible to Ideal Clients
- Lesson 2: Turn Lukewarm Followers into Raving Fans with Action-Inspiring Content
- Lesson 3: Draw in Dream Clients with Personality & Value-Packed Stories and Reels
- Lesson 4: Use Enticing Hashtags & Comments to Reach Thousands & Explode Your Engagement
Plus you get:
- Course Homework Ideas to help your clients get real results from your course
- Journal Prompts to help your clients get clear on their desires and action steps.
- 10 Affirmations to help your clients shift their mindset and the beliefs that are holding them back from living their best lives!
- Facebook Livestream / Webinar Talking Points so you can easily host a free livestream or webinar on a topic that will get people excited to buy your paid course.
- Sales Page Copy to help you sell your course.
- Content Brainstorming Ideas to promote your course
- Facebook Group Conversation Starter Posts that you can post in your private FB group to engage with and motivate your course buyers to get results.
- Social Media Graphics to promote your course on Facebook and Instagram.
- 5 Blog Posts to Promote Your Course:
- 5 Social Media Myths You Need to Ignore TODAY (744 words)
- Improve Your Social Media Presence with an Online Audit (638 words)
- 5 Reasons to Use Selfies on Instagram (637 words)
- Ramp Up Your Instagram Image with These 7 Photo Hacks (718 words)
- 5 Ways to Impress Your Fans with Your Instagram Content (624 words)
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with BONUS CLAIM in the instructions and I’ll send you the info.
Midweek Madness #1
Lori Winslow is doing her Midweek Madness sales through the month of December, and they start today! From today through Thursday, you can pick up her 10 from 1 Garden Planner for 50% off when you use coupon code MIDWEEK21
Bonus Offer: Purchase this offer and claim 1 bonus choices. Details on how to claim will be in Lori’s member area after purchase.
Deals Ending Today
Last Day! Coloring Pages: Christmas Home
Jenn has new coloring pages out today. The Christmas Home pack features 15 coloring pages of home interiors and exteriors decorated for Christmas. Use coupon code RDEER to save $5 through December 1.
New Deals Today
New Printables: Self-Care Planner
Miranda at Printable Island has released a new Self-Care Planner Package. It includes 4 versions of a 24-page self-care planner, along with 4 full color front and back covers. It’s on sale for $17.95 through December 8 – no coupon required.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Miranda’s site after purchase.
Low Content Resources
New Coloring Pages: Fitness Coloring Planner Designs
Rayven has a new release this week. The Fitness Coloring Planner Designs pack comes with 25 pages for $27 when you use coupon code FITNESS.
Bonus Offer: Purchase this offer and claim 1 bonus choices. Details on how to claim will be in Rayven’s member area after purchase.
Updated Printables: 2022 Work from Home Planner
Sue has updated her Work from Home planner for 2022. Save 20% with coupon code 2022HOMEPLANNER through December 7. (Note: if you already purchased the 2021 version, you will find the updated version in your account.)
Bonus Offer: Purchase this offer and claim 1 bonus choices. Details on how to claim will be in Sue’s member area after purchase.
New Printables – Online Shopping Trackers
Sue also has a new set of Online Shopping Trackers in her shop this week. You get 8 different trackers in 3 sizes for only $7.
New PLR: Enjoy the Journey
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new special this week on their Enjoy the Journey PLR. This is a full “biz in a box” style package that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- A Marketing Suite – with sales letter, product thumbnails and a hand-curated photo collection
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a “choose your own” bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com to receive the bonus claim instructions.
New PLR: Social Media Stories
Tracy and Susanne have a new release this week. Social Media Stories includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, eBook/Workbook. Use coupon code STORIES to save $40 at checkout.
- Why You Should Take Advantage of Social Media Stories
- Top Fives Platforms for Social Media Stories
- Four Ways to Make Your Social Media Stories Stand Out
- Five Steps to Posting your First Instagram Story
- How to Use Instagram Story Analytics to Improve
- What You Need to Know About Instagram Stories Highlights
- Four Fun Ways to Use Instagram Stories Polls and Questions
- How to Boost Sales with the Instagram Stories Shopping Feature
- How to Use Snapchat Stories
- Four Benefits to Using Snapchat Stories to Market your Business
- Increase Your Snapchat Story Views with These Easy Tips
- and several more…
Tools and Training
New Training: Let’s Get Digital! Design for Kids
Shawn Hansen is launching her latest training course this week. Let’s Get Digital – Design for Kids will show you how to create kids’ activity pages in PowerPoint for both print and digital activity books. It’s on launch pricing until Friday December 3.
The training includes:
- More Than 20, Detailed, Over-the-Shoulder Video Trainings with More Than 12 Hours of Design How-To Instruction
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Create 15 DIFFERENT Kids’ Activities
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Create a Digital Kids’ Activity Book Template
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Add Designs to Your Digital Kids’ Activity Book Template
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Hyperlink, Test, and Export Your Finished Digital Kids’ Activity Book
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Create a Printable Kids’ Activity Book Template
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Add Designs to Your Printable Kids’ Activity Book Template
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How Export Your Finished Printable Kids’ Activity Book
- My BEST TIPS, TRICKS, and ADVICE for Creating Amazing Kids’ Activities in PowerPoint!
- The SECRET METHOD for Mac Users to Create AND Test Hyperlinks Right in PowerPoint
- A Fast, New Way to Create Custom Colors in PowerPoint
Bonus Offer: Purchase this offer and claim 2 bonus choices. Details on how to claim will be in Shawn’s member area after purchase.
Ends Tonight! – Design Bundles Ultimate $1 Event
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New! The Versatile Vintage Toolkit for Creatives from Design Cuts
New! The Delightful Clipart Bundle by Plum Plum at The Hungry Jpeg – 54 graphics packs for $18
New! Free PLR Sampler with papers, journal pages, and coloring images from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs
Free 2022 Calendar from Ekit Hub
Free 2022 Pastel Calendar from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle
Pastel Glow Digital Planner (and other freebies) from The Happy Journals Club
Free 5 Pack of Dealing with Negative Thoughts Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Taste Test pack of recipes and photos from Kitchen Bloggers. You get 3 recipes with 22 original food photos.
Christmas Printables Mini Kit from Ekit Hub
7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Free Craft Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
- New! Merry Jolly Font from Creative Fabrica
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Scandinavian Christmas set
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor Flowers and Birds Set
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Lovebird
- Font Bundles Freebie – Candy Christmas Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Cat Life Graphics
And that’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and then out to pick up the last of my Black Friday orders.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|