Now is the time of year when everyone is shopping. But not all gift lists are created equal. If you serve a spiritual audience that loves connecting with their mind, body, and soul, then help them out with spiritual gift lists.
Whether they are into yoga, meditation, mindfulness, or Zen, each of the blog posts in Gabby’s newest package shares the top most popular gifts in ten different spiritual niches. You can use all of them as blog posts, add your affiliate or product links, list them on Pinterest with shopping guide pins, get traffic, and sales.
This information is timely to use on your blog to begin selling affiliate or your own products for the upcoming gift-giving season.
This Done-For-You Package Includes:
- 10 Pre-Written Blog Posts
- The Top 4 Gifts for Practicing Buddhists (436 words)
- The Top 4 Gifts for Psychics, Intuitives, & Mediums (429 words)
- The Top 4 Gifts for Spiritual People (449 words)
- The Top 4 Gifts to Destress and Relax (412 words)
- The Top 4 Meditation Spiritual Gifts (417 words)
- The Top 4 Mindfulness Spiritual Gifts (432 words)
- The Top 4 Spiritual and Energy Healing Gifts for Healers (428 words)
- The Top 4 Yoga Spiritual Gifts (416 words)
- The Top 5 Gifts for Each Zodiac Sign (504 words)
- The Top 5 Zen Spiritual Gifts (430 words)
You Also Get:
- 8 Shopping Guide Templates in Canva & PowerPoint – Sizes include 8.5×11″, 1000×1500 px, and 1000 x 2100px (Pinterest long pin sizes)
- 1 Printable Shopping List in 8.5×11″ size in Canva & PowerPoint
- 1 Printable Shopping Checklist in 8.5×11″ size in Canva & PowerPoint
- Commercial Use Rights
- BONUS: Get a list of places you can join affiliate programs in the spiritual niche + a list of product ideas of what to sell from Amazon