It’s really starting to feel like fall here in Central Ontario. It’s a little cooler today, and it’s been raining most of the day since about noon.
I had a busy morning today, which is why I’m so late getting this out to you. I had to go and drop off my laundry, and then I went to the foot doctor and picked up my new orthotics. They’re going to take some getting used to – especially the part about him wanting me to wear shoes with the orthotics in them all day every day. I’m a barefoot baby, and I absolutely detest wearing shoes when I don’t have too!
But, I’m not sure if I mentioned or not, but I was recently diagnosed with arthritis in my knees, and the hope of both the foot doctor and my chiropractor is that having the orthotics will give the knees some stability and relief. We’ll see what happens.
But all that running around meant I didn’t even get started on my work for the day until after lunch, so I’m off to a slow start again this week.
We’re in a serious ramp-up to Q4 for the next few weeks, and I always know it’s time to get down to work when Julie Coffman releases her Q4 Challenge. This year it’s on a topic that is near and dear to my heart – Coloring and Activity Books. I’ll have more details below for you, but here’s the link if you want to go and get a head start – https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/hdy0sq/0
Top Picks This Week
There are a lot of new and ongoing deals so here are my favourites for today…
Ends Tuesday! Pick #1 – Year’s Worth of Journaling for Personal Growth and Creative Development Ekit from Ekit Hub
I can not wait to get through my current to-do list so I can start playing with this. I have a whole plan worked out for this, which I’ll share more about once I start on it.
- Month 1: 10 Amazing Benefits of Journaling Regularly
- Month 2: 5 Steps to Developing a Journaling Practice
- Month 3: Work through Trauma with a Journaling Practice
- Month 4: Journaling Your Way to Achieve Your Goals
- Month 5: How to Come up with Never-Ending Journal Ideas
- Month 6: How to Find and Plan New Creative Projects through Journaling
- Month 7: An Author’s Guide to Using a Journal to Develop Your Book
- Month 8: The How’s and Why’s of Stream of Consciousness Writing
- Month 9: How to Boost Your Confidence Through Journaling
- Month 10: Ideas for Using Your Old Journals for Personal Development
- Month 11: Letting Go and Reducing Stress and Anxiety Through Journaling
- Month 12: How to Develop a Practice of Gratitude through Journaling
You can choose to download everything at once ($97), or choose a pay-as-you-go monthly option (9.95/month)
The total package includes:
- 12 Journaling Reports – 1 report for each month.
- 12 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets –to go with each report.
- 60 Articles – 5 articles per month.
- 12 Printable Newsletters – 1 high quality printable newsletter for each month.
- 60 – 18″ x 24″ Posters/Product Templates – 5 templates per month.
- 60 Coloring Pages – 5 coloring pages per month.
- 12 Journals with Ecovers – 1 journal book per month.
- 12 x 21 Card Printable Card Decks – 1 card deck per month.
- 12 Worksheets – 1 worksheet per month to go with the report.
- 12 Checklists – 1 checklist per month to go with the report.
Bonus Offer – Buy the complete package and receive a set of 12 journal stationery kits to make even more unique journals with the content, plus a bonus “Stock Your Shop” session to brainstorm ways to use all the included content.
If you choose the monthly option – receive 1 set of journal stationery for each month you remain a member (up to 12 months).
Bonus details will be added to the Ekit Hub members area by Saturday.
Still on the fence? Grab this free sample to try before you buy
Ends Wednesday! Pick #2 – Build Your Own Assessment Bundle from Content Sparks
I think that Sharyn’s deal this week goes especially well with my article topic for the next couple of days – getting to know your audience. One of the great ways to get to know your audience is through assessments, quizzes, and questionaires. She has put together a collection of Assessments and a Mini Course, and you can choose which ones work best for you business and pick them up for a 60% savings through September 14.
The packs to choose from are:
- Assessment: Are You Ready to Grow Your Business to New Heights?
- Assessment: How Can Social Media Help You Create an Audience?
- Assessment: Are You Ready to Use Email Marketing to Grow Your Business?
- Assessment: Should You Add Group Coaching to Your Business?
- Assessment: Do You Need to Build a Personal Brand?
- Assessment: Do You Have What It Takes to Start a Business?
- Mini-Course: How to Create Lead-Generating Assessments and Quizzes
To build your bundle here’s what you do…
1 – Check the box under each item you want on the page
2 – Click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the list of options to add your selections to the cart (for 60% off)
3 – Review your cart and make any edits, or go back to the sale page to add more
4 – Proceed to checkout and complete your purchase
5 – Download your new content and get started!
And here’s the link…
Pick #3 – New! 2022 Q4 Focus: Coloring and Activity Books Challenge
I told you I’d have more on Julie’s challenge, so here’s the details and why I love these challenges so much! The biggest thing I love about Julie’s challenges is that she’s there working right along side us. And since I publish coloring books, I’m very excited to see her method for creating them from scratch.
Over 10 days (Monday to Friday for 2 weeks) Julie is going to share:
- Brainstorming, Research & Planning
- Essential Tools & Resources for Easy Design and Publishing
- The Right Way to Use and Customize DFY Assets
- Interchangeable Techniques for Creating an Unlimited Number of Interior Layouts
- Quick & Easy Cover Creation
I’ll be signing up for this one myself because I’m determined to use up both my own coloring designs and the ones I’ve purchased!
Get all the details and register here – https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/hdy0sq/0
Pick #4 – Calligraphy Cash Machine on Sale!
Stuart and Bart have put their Calligraphy Cash Machine training on sale. This is a multi-media course consisting of a 90+ page in depth ebook plus multiple ‘over the shoulder’ instructional videos that teaches how to use free digital calligraphy fonts to create beautiful and popular calligraphy text designs and how to add these designs to posters and wall hangings plus clothing and gift items such as mugs, pillows and Tshirts with the help of print on demand (POD) manufacturers.
I love that they share three different business models that you can use in their training, so if you’re looking for new products to create and sell, and you missed this the first time it was offered, here’s your chance…
https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/w9nz3/0 – use code 10CASH to save $10 at checkout
Deals Ending Today
Free Canva Templates
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a new free set of Canva Templates available this weekend. You get 12 monthly calendars, 12 monthly planners, and 12 monthly to-do lists.
The free templates match the Year of Canva Journals and Prompts that are on sale for only $9.95 this weekend. The paid content pack includes 365 journal prompts, 12 monthly journals, 12 monthly workbooks, and 24 e-covers.
And all of this will work really well with the journal content that’s included in Alice and Yusef’s Year of Journal Content!
New Line Art and Illustrations
Chelsea at PLRFriends.com is a new seller to me. She has a really nice set of Autumn Line Art available this week (through September 12). You get 53 PNG and SVG fall-themed images, plus 25 coloring pages drawn by her in-house artist. Use code FALL20 to save $20.
She also has a matching set of full color illustrations available that includes 60 PNG and SVG images, plus 57 Digital Stickers. Use coupon code FALL20 to save $20 through September 12.
Christmas Coloring Collection on Sale!
It’s about time to start planning your Christmas publishing projects, so I decided to help you get a jump it this week by putting the whole Christmas Coloring Collection on sale from today through Monday, September 12. There are 3 packages with 20 coloring pages each available, or there’s a bundle option with all 3. Coupon code XMAS30 saves you 30%.
Coloring Pages on Sale: Butterfly Fairies Coloring Pages
From Rayven at Color Monthly – Butterfly Fairies Coloring Page Designs includes 30 pages of beautiful fairies and butterflies with sayings. Use code PIXIEDUST to save $18 through Monday, September 12.
New Deals Today
New PLR: Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released their new mini-packs for this month. Each pack comes with 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use code 10SEPT22 to save $10 at checkout.
New PLR: The Power of Speed is a full PLR package from Yu Shaun and Cally Lee that you can pick up for under $20 this week. This content is great for people who want to:
- Move fast in life so that they can achieve their goals quickly.
- Complete tasks faster without lowering the quality of their output.
- Accelerate their reading and learning speed.
- Manage their time wisely.
- Eliminate procrastination and laziness.
- Sharpen their focus.
- Boost their overall productivity by 10X.
Get your copy here before the price goes up on Friday, September 16.
Coloring Pages on Sale This Week
Chibi Fashionista Girls PLR Coloring Pages – from Candace comes with 30 line-art drawings for $17 on the front end. You get both PNG & SVG files and commercial rights.
From Carmen comes the seriously cute Cozy Autumn Sloth Coloring Pack. The main offer includes 30 black and white coloring images in PNG 300 DPI and SVG format. Includes commercial use rights to create coloring books, POD and printables to sell. There are 3 upsells for colored images and background scenes.
New! Meet the Action Takers Bundle
Sue and her students have a new Meet the Action Takers Bundle available this week. You get 10 products for $17 including:
- Fall Printables Pack from Createful Journals
- Back to School Planner Pieces from PLR Buffet
- Gift Tags Templates – Autumn Colors from Creative Printable Designs
- ‘Back to School’ themed Product Trailer Video Template and Mini-Report ‘Top Reasons You Need to Create Product Trailer Videos (and other videos) for Your Business — to help you succeed even during times of financial uncertainty’ from Holli Rovenger
- Autumn Splendor Digital Kit from Creative PLR
- A DFY 30 Day Fall Gratitude Journal PLR -from My PLR Toolkit
- Spooky Tree Watercolor Paper Pack from Tales from the Rouge
- Hello Fall! Coloring Planner from OxyP Design PLR
- Google Sheets Meal Planner from Your PLR Shop
- Stained Glass Art Digital Paper – 8.5x 11 To Fit Your Pages! from Pretty Digital Printables
Check it out here – https://createfuljournals.com/amember/aff/go/ruthieb?i=245
Sasha has a free PDF with 30 Fillable Product Ideas to help you make more money.
New! Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
That’s it for me this evening.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|