It’s looking like a busy day here today. My list keeps getting longer and longer, and since it’s supposed to be 12C tomorrow, I’m planning a trip to the beach to recharge. So my plan is to get as much work done today as I possibly can.
So, first things first, I have a couple of new deals for you this morning and a new blog post.
In keeping with our content theme this week, here’s today’s read:
Today’s Read: Creating a Content Schedule That Works for You
Creating a content schedule doesn’t have to be super difficult or overwhelming. You can start slow and build on your efforts as you get used to each new platform you use while creating systems that make it easier. The trick is to create a realistic schedule that works for your life and your business.
Here are a few things to consider when creating your content schedule:
Understand Your Sales Cycle
How often do you plan to launch new products or services? This is an important factor in determining how much content you should create and when you should publish it. If you have just one product or service then you’ll be able to create an entirely different type of calendar than someone who continuously launches new products.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Top Picks Today
Pick #1 – Low Content Intel from Amy Smereck – If you haven’t seen this yet, you are missing one of the best research reports for our niche, and Amy does one of these every single month! I’ve been getting them for awhile now, and this is hands down my favorite way to find out exactly what’s going on.
Each report includes 40 – 50 pages of up to date market research on top search results in Amazon for a low-content book “genre,” rotating through planners, journals, coloring books, etc.
Data on Titles, Subtitles, Covers, Categories, Keywords, Descriptions, formats, marketing and more are compiled, analyzed, and presented in easy-to access charts and stats. Amy also includes Insights that pop out to her as she is researching: observations, opportunities, trends that are fresh for picking.
And, she’s having a March Forth sale this week! From today through Sunday, March 13 you can save either $5 per month on the monthly subscription, or $50 per year on the annual option.
Pick #2 – A Year’s Worth of Content from Ekit Hub – I’m am so excited to get my hands on this huge pack of 12 months worth of content from Alice and Yusef. This pack includes reports, articles, product templates, coloring pages, journals and more, and the possibilities are endless as to what you can do with it all. And I love that they’re giving you a choice of grabbing everything all at once, or getting it dripped monthly for less than $10 a month. Here’s a quick rundown of everything that’s included:
- 12 Personal Development
- 12 x Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets
- 60 Articles
- 12 Printable Newsletters
- 60 – 18″ x 24″ Posters/Product Templates
- 60 x 5 Coloring Pages
- 12 x 72-Page Journals
- 12 x Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets
- 12 x 21-Card Printable Card Decks
- 12 Personal Development Worksheets
- 12 Personal Development Checklists
Bonus Offer: Buy the one-time bundle and claim 3 bonus choices. You’ll find instructions in your Ekit Hub account after purchase.
Still on the fence? Check out a free sample here
Pick #3 – Supercharged Sales Funnels from Content Sparks – Content planning and sales funnel building pretty much go hand-in-hand in my world. And so I think it’s perfect timing that Sharyn at Content Sparks has released this Supercharged Sales Funnels DFY training at the same time as Alice is offering up a whole year’s worth of content in one go. How many funnels could you (or I, for that matter) create with all this content?
Sharyn’s course covers:
- Module 1 – Define the Ideal Customer for Your Funnel
- Module 2 – The Different Types of Offers and Which Ones Fit in Your Funnel
- Module 3 – Map Your Funnel Flow
- Module 4 – Develop a Content Plan to Convert Leads to Customers in Your Sales Funnel
- Module 5 – Attract People into Your Offer Funnel
- Module 6 – Review and Refine
Check it out here and save 67% when you purchase by Wednesday, March 9. No coupon required.
New Deals Today
New PLR: E-mail Marketing Masterclass
Charles Harper has a new set of video PLR available this weekend and I’ll be picking this one up for sure. His Email Marketing Masterclass focuses on the technical set up processes for email services. The 20 videos included cover:
- 0001 – Introduction to E-Mail Marketing
- 0002 – Set Up A Domain Based E-Mail Address
- 0003 – Forward Your Domain Based E-Mail
- 0004 – Email and Domain Authentication
- 0005 – SPF and DKIM – Part 2
- 0006 – Tagging Customers
- 0007 – Designing the Look of Your E-Mail
- 0008 – Follow Up E-Mails
- 0009 – Sending Broadcast E-Mails
- 0010 – Broadcast Exclusions within Getresponse
- 0011 – Broadcast Exclusions within Aweber
- 0012 – Broadcast Exclusions in Aweber and Getresponse
- 0013 – Opt-In Delivery URL
- 0014 – Double Opt-In
- 0015 – Change the Language of the Confirmation Message
- 0016 – Making an E-Mail Archive Available to Customers
- 0017 – Pricing of Autoresponder Services
- 0018 – Mailchimp and Other Companies Terms on Affiliate Marketing
- 0019 – Backing Up Your E-Mail List
- 0020 – Pushing Autoresponder Content to Other Applications
New Checklists with PLR: Using Crypto Currencies
Kevin Fahey has just released his latest set of IM Checklists on Using Crypto Currencies in Your Business.
This set includes 18 checklists in 5 different formats with PLR rights. Topics covered include:
- Selecting The Ideal Cryptocurrency For Your Business
- Developing Your Business’ Roadmap And Strategies For Implementing Cryptocurrency
- Acquiring Cryptocurrency (Selecting An Acquisition Method)
- Selecting A Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Integrating Cryptocurrency In Your Website
- Running A Node
- Allowing In-store Cryptocurrency Payments
- Storing Your Crypto In Cold Storage
- Allocating Your Cash Reserves Into Cryptocurrency
- Paying For Goods And Services For Your Business Using Cryptocurrency
- Building Your Own Cryptocurrency (Especially For Blockchain Related Startups)
- Selecting The Best Exchanges
- Analyzing Crypto Market Data, Charting Tools, And Network Statistics
- Leveraging Crypto Trading Tools
- Optimizing Your Business Through Cryptocurrency
- Implementing Risk Controls
- Partnering With Third Party Vendors
- Implementing Taxing Requirements
New PLR: Power of Mentoring
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new weekend special on their Power of Mentoring content. It’s on sale for $37 now through March 8. This is a full PLR pack that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- A Marketing Suite – with sales letter, product thumbnails and a hand-curated photo collection
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject and I will send you the link to choose your bonus.
Other Weekend Specials You Might Like…
Jan’s Shop is One Year Old!
I can’t believe it’s only been a year since Jan started her Simple Happiness shop. It feels like I’ve known her forever! To celebrate she’s giving you a $17 gift card you can use in her shop from now through Monday, March 7.
New Printables: Weight Loss Planner
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a new Weight Loss Planner and Food Journal available for under $10 this weekend. It includes a 24-page planner, and a 60-page food journal both with ecovers and both created as editable Canva templates.
New Printables: Recipe Journal & Fitness Journal Lead Magnets
Sue has a new Recipe Journal Lead Magnet on sale this weekend. Use coupon code RECIPE to save 20% through Tuesday, March 8. It includes 8 different page layouts in PowerPoint and Canva Formats.
She’s also got a Fitness Journal Lead Magnet available as well. Use coupon code FITNESS to save 20% through Tuesday March 8. This pack includes 38 pages in both PowerPoint and Canva formats.
New Product Added! Spring Themed Mini Bundle Sale
Get 11 Spring-themed Low Content Products for only $17 with Lori’s new mini bundle. Products included are:
- Hello Spring! Coloring Planner
- Floral Stationery Kit Bundle
- Hello Spring Gnome Planner and Organizer Commercial PLR Template
- Spring Mazes
- Spring Planner and Journal
- Gratitude Journal PLR
- 2022 Daffodil Weekly Planner & Blank 2022 Weekly Planner
- Spring Flowers Instagram Templates
- Lovely Lush Gardens Coloring Pages
- Spring Themed Digital Paper Pack
- St. Patrick’s Day Themed Coloring Pages
Wednesday’s Top Pick – PLR.me Bonus Credits Sale – I know I’ve probably said this 100 times but the content from PLR.me is some of my favorite for the personal development space. And this week Ronnie is having a sale. You can get a 50% bonus of credits added to your account when you purchase. So, for example if you purchase 100 credits, you’ll get 50 bonus credits. Buy 400 credits, get a bonus of 200.
This week you can also grab a few free credits to “try before you buy.” When you go to this page a spinner will pop up. Click on the spinner and you can win up to 10 free credits.
Tuesday’s Top Pick – New Digital Planners from Mel – Mel has done it again! She’s released two brand new UNDATED, PERPETUAL digital planners this week and they are absolutely gorgeous. And if you wonder why I’m yelling, it’s because she’s figured out a way to make an undated digital planner that actually links to the daily pages without having to spend forever scrolling to get to the page you want! I’m so stinkin’ excited about the possibilities this opens up for creating new products with this linking structure.
The planners are on launch pricing until March 7, so get ‘em while they’re hot!
Bonus Offer: I always like to do something different for Mel’s launches, so for this one I am creating 2 sets of digital papers that will color-coordinate with her existing covers. They will be ready and in your account on Mel’s site this weekend.
Michelle’s Crafty March Sale!
Michelle at PLR Niche has put all of her “crafty” planners on sale for the whole month of March! You can save 50% on any of the following when you use coupon code GETCRAFTY.
- Handmade Sellers Event Planner
- Sewing Project Planner
- Quilt Planner
- Crochet Planner
- Knitting Projects Planner
Free PLR and Commercial Use
New! Faith has a new free training available on 25+ Essential Canva Tips for Beginners
New! Free Epic Blog Post with PLR – What Is a Sales Funnel of Offers and Why Do You Need One? From Content Sparks
New! Free Doppelchickens Coloring Page Designs from Color Monthly – Use coupon code DOPPEL through March 8
Family is Love Management Planner from April at Niche Starter Packs
7 Ways to Build Trust with Your Customers from Piggy Makes Bank
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Alice
Free! Affiliate Promotions Digital Planner from Melody and the Digital Divas. With full commercial use rights. Use it yourself, give it away to your list, or sell it as a product!
And that’s it for me this afternoon.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|