“Self-esteem is the ability to see yourself as a flawed individual and still hold yourself in regard.”
~ Esther Perel
Grey and damp appears to be the order of the day yet again here in Central Ontario, at least at the moment. The forecast does call for some sun this afternoon, so if that happens I’ll be ditching work for a bit to soak up some rays. I’ve been noticing that the older I get, the more I tend to lean into my fire-child self, and too many days without sun really do a number on me.
The quote above is from my Momentum Dashboard this morning, and it’s one that I love because I definitely am a flawed individual in a lot of ways. And building self-confidence and self-esteem has always been something I have to work hard at.
And I don’t think I’m the only one. I feel – and you can correct me if I’m wrong – that lack of confidence has a direct impact on creativity, and especially the sharing of one’s creations. And so for us as creatives, I really believe that confidence is something we need to work on a lot.
This was a good reminder this morning, that I don’t have to be perfect to be confident, and even with my flaws I think I’m a pretty cool person and my contributions have value.
I’m not sure where this is leading yet, or how it’s going to manifest itself in my business, but it’s one of those things where I’m feeling a little magical nudge to do something with all the confidence content I’ve created over the years and is sitting in cold storage on my hard drive at the moment.
Here’s what I have for you today…
Zen-Style Hearts and Heart-Shaped Frames Added to the Valentine’s Day Sale
I forgot all about the Zen-Style Hearts Coloring Pages when I was putting my Valentine’s content together for this month’s sale! This is 10 pages of hand drawn hearts and I have a second set as well that I’ll get set up this week and add those too. So as of right now there are 4 packs that you can save 25% on when you use coupon code LOVE2023 through January 31. I’ve put them all at the top of the store page so they’re easy for you to find too. (Coloring Patterns Monthly Members: You can use your January coupons to save even more on these!)
Here’s a quick peek at the packs that are included in the sale:
And now, here are the rest of your deals for today…
Deals Ending Today
New Year’s Vision Board Kit from Roxy is on sale through Tuesday, January 10. Use coupon code VISION40 to save 40% at checkout. This kit includes:
- 9 Page Vision Board “Getting Started” Guide
- A Whopping 250 Vision Board Images
- 75 x Vision Board Stickers
- 80 x Motivational Quote Cards
- 50 x Bank of the Universe Manifestation Checks
- 100 x Inspirational Word Labels
- 250 Royalty Free Vision Board Images
- All with Commercial License!
Self-Care/Wellness Journal Templates from Elisa at Kitchen Bloggers is on sale this weekend. Use code Save60_4_72 to save 60% through Tuesday, January 10. This Canva Template includes 16 pages to mix and match and create your own customized fitness and wellness products.
55 Ways to Save Money Workbook from Jan at Simple Happiness comes with 34 pages of money-saving ideas in both Canva and PowerPoint formats. Save 50% through Tuesday, January 10 with code SAVEMONEY.
New Biz Planning Mastermind from Sue at Createful Journals is a 6-session program that will run from January 11 to April 5. It includes one group coaching/training session every two weeks and will be recorded if you can’t make the live meetings. It’s on a launch sale right now for $30 off (you pay $97) through Tuesday, January 10.
Topics to be covered are:
- Goal Setting & Planning
- Store setup – Amember/Esty/Website
- Setting up for a successful launch
- Affiliate Marketing and Program tips
- Video Creation Tips
- Tools I use and general Q/A
Check it out here and see if this is something you could use to get started and/or grow your business.
ChatGPT Empire from Alessandro – I tried out ChatGPT for the first time the other day, and was so intrigued by the content it returned that I immediately went and picked up Alessandro’s new training and the first upsell. I haven’t had a chance to go through it, and I’m not saying it will ever replace me writing my own articles, but I do think it has merit as a brainstorming tool.
Alessandro’s training is in 10 videos and covers:
- + The way software works and how to use it for free.
- + How to create over 23 projects with him, step-by-step.
- + How to create a novel from zero to the final story.
- + How to create a non-fiction book about your favorite topic.
- + ELITE HACK: How to develop state-of-the-art product reviews with pros and cons.
- + The easiest way to create stunning articles from start to end.
- + How to quickly and easily create recipes and kitchen books.
- + His exact formula for making all the social media content for you and your customers.
- +The most effective way to create poems and Japanese haiku.
- + His favorite way to generate brilliant workbooks and quiz books.
- Plus more
It’s on sale for $17 through Tuesday, January 10. Check out ChatGPT Empire
Dopamine Detox PLR from Yu Shaun and Cally Lee is the ultimate blueprint for those who want to take control of their lives from addictive activities that trigger substantial amounts of dopamine release – and how to reset their brain’s dopamine balance after addiction. It’s a biz in a box style package that covers:
- The powerful chemical messenger for your happiness, motivation, and productivity.
- 3 little-known dangers of excess dopamine.
- How to use dopamine fasts to kick bad habits and increase happiness.
- 6 compulsive behaviors that are driven by dopamine.
- Does dopamine detox actually work? Check Chapter 2 for the answer.
- 4 reasons why you should do a dopamine detox.
- The surprising differences and similarities between dopamine and serotonin.
- And much more
It’s on launch pricing for under $20 through Tuesday, January 10.
New Deals Today
I think we’ve got all the bases covered for the main components of Internet Marketing with today’s PLR releases!
Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics is a free epic blog post pack from Sharyn at Content Sparks. The topic of the post is: “5 Reasons Why Settling for Email Marketing That’s ‘Good Enough’ Could Actually Harm Your Business” and the package includes:
- The blog post
- A Content Upgrade
- Follow-up Emails
- Social Media Images
- Social Media Posts
Sales Pages That Convert from Cindy Bidar is on sale this week. Save 62% through Sunday, January 15 when you use coupon code SELLMORE. This course offers a step by step plan to make writing sales pages easy, even if you’re not a writer. Cindy shares the exact strategy she uses to organize and create her own sales pages.
New! How to Plan Your Social Media Content Calendar and Automate It from Coach Glue is available now. Use code 50 to save 50% through Thursday, January 12. The 17-page training is set up as a video script and covers:
- Step 1: Craft a Scintillating Social Media Calendar While Keeping Your Goals (and Clients-to-Be) in Mind
- Step 2: Create & Curate the Right Content to Establish Expertise, Increase Engagement & Build a Magnetic Brand
- Step 3: Determine What, When and How Often to Post to Defy Any Algorithm
- Step 4: Choose an Effective Automation Tool So You Can Set It, Forget It & Still Stand Out
- Step 5: Schedule Your Content & Watch It Break the Internet Without Breaking a Sweat (or Fingernail)
But you don’t have to use it that way. There’s also a 44-page workbook and 21 social media posts included, so you could always do a written course or expand the workbook if you don’t like doing webinars and videos.
Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank for this month are out today. Each pack includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use code 10JAN23 to save $10 on each one.
Five Unexpected Ways to Make More Sales
What You Should Know Before You Have a Health Crisis
Five Critical Thinking Skills Everybody Needs
The digital versions of Leonie’s “My Brilliant Year” Workbooks are available now and you can get them either as standalone products or as part of the Brilliant Biz and Life Academy (where you get access to all Leonie’s courses and products for only $99/year). I’m a member of the Academy and I grabbed the PDF versions the other day so that I can upload them to my iPad and use them as digital notebooks!
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
350 Power Habits PLR is JR Lang’s latest release and it looks like a good one. The package includes 35 x 1000+ Word Articles, 2 Reports, 50 Tweets, 35 Editable Graphics, 7 Day Email Series, 25 Editable Viral Images, 3 Editable HD Videos, Sales Materials, Bonuses and more. I know I’ll be picking it up for sure because I love these tips style big content packs.
(Note: I’ve noticed that JR’s site sometimes doesn’t behave properly in Chrome. I’ve found when that happens, if you open the link in Firefox or another browser, it should work fine.)
Positivity Printables by Amy Harrop
One of my favourite products of 2022 was Amy Harrop’s Positivity Printables training. If you’re not sure what these are they are products like gratitude journals, affirmations coloring pages, habit trackers, vision boards, etc. Anything really that helps people be more positive and improve their lives. This is my all-time favourite content to create and I’ve spent years making planners and journals to serve the personal development niche.
Amy has updated this training to include a 30 Steps to Printable Success guide, and a set of Affirmation Card templates in both Canva and PPT formats.
Here’s what the main guide covers:
- What positivity printables are and why there is such a big market for them.
- The benefits of positivity products according to science.
- How to identify niches with high popularity and low competition.
- How to evaluate your competitors, including tips on evaluating prices, products, and more.
- Step-by-step instructions to create habit trackers, gratitude journals, positivity and affirmation wall art, and vision board printables.
- Advertising best practices and principles for positivity printables.
- How to position your positivity printable products on Etsy and Amazon.
- Outside-the-box ideas to promote your positivity printable products.
- And much, much more!
Get Your Copy Here and use POSITIVE10 to save $10 through January 16.
And now for my bonus – When this was first launched last year, I did a live workshop on how to create products for the positivity printables market. When you purchase through this link and send me your receipt, I will add the replay and associated extras to your account on Ritchie Media. Be sure to include your username on my site along with your receipt so I can add it for you.
Valentine Love Ephemera PLR Pack from Lori Winslow is on sale this week through January 11. Use code VALENTINELOVE to save 50% at checkout. This pack includes:
- 71 Unique Pieces of Ephemera
- Custom Color Palette
- Labels, Notecards, Pockets, Stamps and more
- PowerPoint & PNG Files
- Full PLR Rights
Financial Print & Digital Planner Bundle from Becky is designed to help your customers budget and pay down debt. It has 27 pages in the printable version comes in 3 sizes, and both Canva and PowerPoint formats. The bundle also includes 35 clipart images, 35 digital stickers, and 2 sticker sheets for Cricut and hand cutting. You can also add the digital version for $10 more. Use coupon code FINANCE10 to save $10 through January 13.
Events on Now
Be Seen! Visibility Bundle from Val and Rayven at Bundle Bash launched Friday. This new bundle includes 24 products with a combined value of over $3100 all designed to get you and your business the visibility you need to succeed. It’s only on sale for a short time, and the $37 price tag is well worth it even if you only do one or two of the included workshops.
A Few Freebies
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
And that’s it for me today. Shaun just came in, so I’m off to have dinner and then back to work tonight to get the JV stuff set up for the bundle sale. Details in tomorrow’s newsletter!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|