There’s still lots of cleaning up to do here, and Shaun probably has at least 2 or 3 more carloads of stuff to move, but for now I’m getting used to my new normal. It feels good to be getting back to work too after a few days of not being able to stick to my schedule.
Here’s what I have for you today…
Today’s Read: 5 Tips for Brainstorming Ideas
I don’t know about you, but every once in awhile I get into a creative funk, where nothing seems to flow and new ideas for products and articles are hard to come by. That’s when sessions for brainstorming ideas can come in handy.
Here are 5 tips for brainstorming ideas effectively…
Tip #1 – Get outside input.
Instead of going at it alone, get some help. Gather a few of the most creative people you know and trust for a group brainstorming session. After all, two (or three or four) heads are better than one. These other participants may come up with some great ideas that may never have occurred to you otherwise.
Pick of the Day
Toxic Positivity PLR Special from Tools for Motivation is on sale from now through Friday, February 24. You can pick up this content deal for only $14.95 – no coupon required. The package includes:
- 10 Blog Posts
- 10-part Audio Series
- 2 Mini Reports (repurposed from the articles)
- 10 Slide Decks
- 20 Tips Posters
- Bonus – Boost Mental Clarity Tips Report
- Bonus – Warning Signs of Gaslighting Tips Report
Deals Ending Today
Ends Wednesday!! The Ultimate Done-For-You Affiliate Promotions Planner & Tracker from Melody is on sale this week. You get 10 “ready to sell” products consisting of 5 different styles in both printable and digital formats. You also get bonus drag and drop “widget pages” to make editing easy, as well as a second bonus of an undated, undecorated evergreen version to make your own planners, journals, and workbooks with.
Bonus Offer: I’ve got a huge bonus of 50 brand new co-ordinating papers in for you so that you can use them to create even more digital and printable planners for your shop. They’re waiting for you in your Warrior Plus account.
New Deals Today
Activity Pages from Images is Marian’s latest course, and it’s on sale for $27 through Sunday, February 26. In this one she’s teaching you how to create kids’ activity pages like dot-to-dots, paint by numbers, and scissor skills all from images using Inkscape.
The Art of Influence PLR Special from Shaun & Cally is on sale this week. This full PLR package covers everything you need to know about harnessing the power of influence – Understanding the psychology of persuasion, how to rate your listening skills, how to exude confidence without appearing arrogant, the keys to being an active listener, how to strengthen your connection with people, how to make other people feel good about themselves, how to use influence tactics and strategies effectively… and much more…
Retirement Planning PLR from Tracy and Susanne at their “other” store – PLRSOS – includes 7 articles, 7 emails, and 7 social posts on sale for only $10 right now.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Storytelling That Sells from Karon Thackston is on sale this week. You can pick it up for only $39 (reg. $97) through Sunday, February 26 – no coupon required. This is one of Karon’s best-selling courses, because stories are such an effective way to share information in a way that your customers will love. The course covers:
- The Best Stories To Tell Your Audience – Discover the six main types of stories and how they entice and engage customers.
- 7 Timeless Storytelling Techniques You Can Use – And how you can easily use them to turn your marketing from so-so to spectacular!
- Which Storytelling Types Are Most Effective For Your Audience – Not just any stories will do. See how to uncover the ones that will catch the attention and build loyalty in your audience.
- How To Create A Story That Engages Your Customers – Unlock a few key elements make a story compelling and give you a quick pathway to follow.
- Which Media To Use To Create Your Stories – Take your pick! Video? Web pages? Blog posts? Social? Email? Find the ones best received by your audience.
- Resizing Stories To Fit Different Media – Obviously, a story the length of a blog post won’t fit easily into an email or social post. Karon gives you 3 simple considerations for whittling down stories.
Nonfiction Fastlane training from Andy Charalambous is on sale from now through March 7. In this training Andy covers how to create quality nonfiction books that sell like quality books. The course includes:
- The COMPLETE Step By Step PDF Main Guide: This has 90 pages of Andy’s “How to” system laid out in the SIMPLEST form possible to make it EASY for ANYONE to follow.
- The simple 19 Page KDP eBook Tutorial: This PDF guide walks you through the KDP process FAST and with the LEAST amount of EFFORT!
- The 17 Page KDP Print On Demand Tutorial: This PDF tutorial walks you through the SIMPLE process of uploading your paperback manuscript.
- The 16 Page Amazon Author Central Tutorial: This shows you in detail what you need to do to create and build your author brand.
- You receive 2 Book Creation Templates: One for a digital eBook and the other is for a paperback book. The templates are already formatted and ready to go.
Free Peace Love Yoga Coloring Pages from Rayven at Color Monthly are available this week. There are 10 zen-style coloring pages in the package with different sayings on them. Available through Monday, February 27.
The Witch Planner with PLR is a new release from Aimee. It’s on sale for only $9.95 through February 27 when you use coupon code WITCH23. This package includes 82 pages of Canva templates with daily, weekly, and monthly planner pages, moon phases, four elements, rituals and calendar pages.
Ends Tomorrow!! This week’s February Flash Sale is my Spirit Animals Coloring Pages. Use coupon code SAVE20 to save $20 off the regular price through Thursday, February 23. This pack includes 50 pages – 10 each for Bear, Owl, Wolf, Dolphin and Turtle.
Freebies This Week
New!! Free Blog Content – How To Hire a Bookkeeper for Your Growing Business with content upgrade included from Sharyn at Content Sparks. Available through February 21.
New!! Free Habit Tracker Calendar from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
New!! Free Reinventing Yourself Inspirational Quote Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
New!! 7 Ways to Tap Into Your Subconscious from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Life of Abundance Log from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
Free Kindness Mini Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 free “Breaking Negative Habits” articles from Publish for Prosperity
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
And that’s it for me this afternoon. I brought soup home from the diner this morning, so dinner is covered for tonight. And once I get all the actual work off my list for today, it’s time to “hit the books” and do the next step in the course I’m working through.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Spirit Animals Coloring Pages on Sale This Week! Use code SAVE20 to save $20
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|